PDA

View Full Version : Sauknee..........

stiizy
01-20-2009, 08:01 AM
Okay i was real cool bout the whole Slide shirt thing....

But really does it take like more than half of a year to refund 16 bucks...

I was the one shutting people up when they were discouraged and for what nothing...

I am extremely fucking pissed and i want my money back in the next 10 days..

If not paypal said i can have you arrested for fraud don't wanna go that route but for real i know i'm not the only one so i suggest you get a fucking move on......

e30 gangsta
01-20-2009, 10:55 AM
You and about 30 other people on SFLDrifters.com - South Florida Drifters Community (http://www.sfldrifters.com) including me got scammed also. Dont know what to tell ya.

KwKouki
01-20-2009, 11:04 AM
His last input on the whole situation

Dear All DRIFT*A*TIRE by Chrisuan Customers,

I'm really sorry for not getting you the rest of the slide shirts that you deserve. As I a promised I have a 2 for 1 special for supporting the start up of DRIFT*A*TIRE by CHRISUAN. For those that don't know, I've gone through a tough time with the law being at the wrong place at the wrong time. Being charged of something I did not do, being heavily fined, and at the risk of going to jail again I used some of the funds that were for shirts to keep me out of jail. With no other options, it was the only option. I haven't forgotten about the reminder of product that needs to be sent.

Now that I'm off probation, I'm still struggling to get my head above water. I can't thank everybody for their understanding, donations, help, and support, but since the termination of my probation, I've been trying to clear up overdue bills and bear day to day survival. This is why you barely see me now a days. It's not because I'm avoiding the situation.

I had a nice job for a while and was going to move into my own place but the economy fucked me over like many of us. Luckily, thanks my friends Shane and Luis, I'm posted up at the MYCU Crib, and have a couch to lay my head. I can't thank them enough as well.

I'm sorry for the lack of communication as I was enjoying priceless time with family, due to not seeing them much of last year during my probation. Also at the moment, I'm searching for another night job, and dealing with other stress, so please excuse my absence. You guys deserve better, and I will do better on supplying you with the shirts. I've tried asking and borrowing money from friends and family but nothing came through. If anybody would like to offer me a loan and we can devise a payment plan with interest, please contact me. I'll be so grateful, and I'm sure everyone else will. Simply I'm asking everybody to please just give me more time to acquire the funds to reproduce the shirts. I beg you all.

Sincerely,
Chris Suan

Best Regards to you and yours in 2009

shmiddy
01-20-2009, 12:46 PM
what a scumbag, fuck it have him arrested

DALAZ_68
01-20-2009, 02:49 PM
i lucked out and got a refund from him from the same slide shirt sale...close one

blackrms13
01-20-2009, 03:41 PM
wth...i didnt get a refund..

he did offer some free sticker for ppl who purchased/waiting for a shirt

paypal wouldnt do jack for me, so i kinda sucked it up and just think of it as a 16 dollar sticker..........

stiizy
01-21-2009, 11:35 AM
Yo i see though he got some made....

SLIDE Shirt Updates: RED EYES - SFLDrifters.com (http://www.sfldrifters.com/forums/showthread.php?t=29337&highlight=slide+shirt)

The red ones so WTF .......

I hope he reads this...

I AM Filing With PayPal and you Will be charged with Fraud...

Think i will give you a call...

And your on Probation???? Fraud will not look good to ya P.O.

Here's his contact info

(954)-770-7507 / [email protected]

Altered_Image
01-29-2009, 07:24 PM
I, too, am filing with PayPal for fraud against him. He either needs to give me my money back or send me all of his graphics in vector format so I can get the stuff done and made.

KwKouki
02-01-2009, 12:24 AM
whoever was in on the group buy and want to see some sort of compensation....shoot me a PM I may have something you all are interested in.

Phlip
02-01-2009, 06:48 AM
Anyone care to give this moderator cliff's on what took place here?
PM me, please

used240sxparts
02-01-2009, 07:13 AM
^^ sure i will be happy to

Phlip
02-01-2009, 08:00 AM
^^^ After your PM, I have taken action.
Well, the action I am able to take...
I would NORMALLY ban a user from the marketplace, allow a month to make it right, and then ban from the forum altogether. What I have done instead is ban him from the forum right out.
He has not made ANY attempts to make this right, and has not even posted on the forum in about a month. I strongly suggest that anyone with outstanding issues pursue legal actions against him, there is not much more I can do here.

stiizy
02-02-2009, 07:45 AM
Paypal is aware of it and will pursue with Fraud.......

Vision Garage
02-02-2009, 11:28 AM
his red shirts dont even look that nice! Is there suppose to be gradiation behind it cuz i dont see it?

Altered_Image
02-02-2009, 01:18 PM
I have opened a case with Paypal against him as well as having him investigated for mail and internet fraud (it helps to have connections with the Feds).

Unfortunately, if you tried to request your money back through paypal's security center more than 45 days after the original transaction, they automatically will close your case. You need to directly contact paypal in order to file charges against him.

boozels
02-02-2009, 01:43 PM
OOhh shit you still have not gotten your money back?
That f'en blows. I thought that all this was behind us.
I got a refund (way back) and i thought that he had taken care of everyone else.
What a douche bag