PDA

View Full Version : Child assaults mother with a taco

Anto
01-20-2009, 12:37 AM
why the fuck are you wasting tacos?!

MyFox Orlando | Teen charged with assaulting mom with taco (http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/pages/News/Detail?contentId=8257440&version=2&locale=EN-US&layoutCode=TSTY&pageId=3.2.1)

VOLUSIA COUNTY, Fla. (WOFL FOX 35, Orlando) -- A 19-year-old Deltona man is arrested for assaulting his own mother, with a taco. Dena Moir tells Fox 35 News her son, Zachary Moir, got out of control Wednesday night when she was calling him down for dinner. When he refused to stop playing his X-box and come down for dinner, Dena Moir says she went upstairs and unplugged the game, that's when she says Zachary pushed her and called her a bad name. "I've been having trouble with him for awhile won't work, wont' go to school. He's being rude and disrespectful. Pushing things to the limit as far as the violence.”

A few minutes later Dena says she was in the kitchen cleaning and cooking tacos for dinner when Zachary showed up. That's when she says he slapped her arm and threw a taco in her face. “He went ahead and hit me with the taco and I got taco all over my shirt and kitchen. I’ve threatened to call police before. But anyway this time, I thought he went too far so I called police and he's in jail now.”

Dena Moir called cops and said she wants to press charges. Moir says Zachary has tried to call several times, but she's not picking up the phone yet. She says she's going to let him sit in his jail cell in Volusia County for a few days to teach him a lesson.

FUCK that. if that was me, he would come home to find all his shit outside in a box

and i keep the xbox

lflkajfj12123
01-20-2009, 12:41 AM
yeah i would of kicked his bitch ass out

once i turned 18 at my house i learned to keep my mouth shut if i want a place to stay

1989rps13
01-20-2009, 01:10 AM
same shit happens with my younger bro. He gets violent in that same situation except he doesnt throw a taco. Instead he raises his voice and curses at my mother for making him food :loco:

Really i think its video games that change the behavior of people. My brother was without video games for about 2 weeks because we had switched to a different company (verizon) and he was calm and wasn't as violent. Now you hear him yelling and talking shit on the mic over xbox live. It's pretty sad. My younger brother was not a gamer and now i feel at fault for buying him the xbox 360. He was in a baseball league and always made it to the all stars now i dont see him practice much. Pretty sad.

yeah i would of kicked his bitch ass out

once i turned 18 at my house i learned to keep my mouth shut if i want a place to stay

Its not as easy as you make it sound. You see your not a mother and mother's act and feel differently towards their child. Of course I feel like doing the same thing such as kicking the shit out of my bro when i hear him bitch and complain over the mic but i stop myself before i get completely out of hand and do something i'll regret.

lflkajfj12123
01-20-2009, 01:22 AM
if my parents called the cops on me i probably wouldnt come back home anyways

tamiya_s2000
01-20-2009, 01:43 AM
damn..... geek whoops ass w/ tacos over a fkin xbox mommy bought
he shud jus stay in there.. n for every taco (or w/e else he threw @ his mother in his life) he shud get 1 in the ass

C. Senor
01-20-2009, 01:57 AM
fuck that. i'd break that xbox and throw it at his face. honestly there are some kids these days that just need a good ass whoopin.

i dont know about 89rps's situation with his bro. but that's his family and he and his family can deal with it their way. me and my family would do things our way...our way would be to whoop some ass. but like i said that's our family. good luck to him and his family, hopefully his bro gets his act together and they can put that behind them.

Bigsyke
01-20-2009, 01:58 AM
I went to jail before, I came out a lyrical legend.

HyperTek
01-20-2009, 01:58 AM
hes probably down on his luck/lost faith in this economy with jobs since there are no good ones to where you can be comfortable/secure, and tired of his mom bitching at him when hes doin all he can durin the recession.. i dont blame him lol

but throwing a taco is extreme man.,... u dont throw tacos at your mom! lol

1989rps13
01-20-2009, 02:05 AM
I just wanted to share a similar story as to im sure it happens often. Video games do get you hyped up and pumped. Shit i was playing my cousin at blitz the league on xbox 360 and shit was insane!!!

HalveBlue
01-20-2009, 02:06 AM
Fuck...better a taco than a gun, tho.

Oh well, he needs to get his shit together. Typically gamer attitude. My brother was the same way. Then he went to boot camp and got to know the real world.

He's still kind of a dick though.

Too bad for him that I'm the older, stronger brother.

Ceepo
01-20-2009, 02:18 AM
same shit happens with my younger bro. He gets violent in that same situation except he doesnt throw a taco. Instead he raises his voice and curses at my mother for making him food :loco:

Im lucky to even get a meal, im 20 and live at home lol i do pay rent 200 bucks(not bad imo) all the rights i want lol... but freak i would kill if my mom made me food, i would bow down to her lol... instead i live off Bajio, Costa Vida, Wendys, and Subway(girl is a manager there lol FREE)

Back on track, a taco, are you cereal, thats insane i think his mom was a little overboard, if he didnt wanna eat put to food up and just go about your business, he will come down sooner or later...

1989rps13
its absurd though that a 19yr.old throws a taco
lmfao

jdm538
these xbox consoles are mind control systems.. what if this kid was eating a thick sausage his mom would be pretty messed up.

1989rps13
01-20-2009, 02:21 AM
[QUOTE=Ceepo;2580153]Im lucky to even get a meal, im 20 and live at home lol i do pay rent 200 bucks(not bad imo) all the rights i want lol... but freak i would kill if my mom made me food, i would bow down to her lol... instead i live off Bajio, Costa Vida, Wendys, and Subway(girl is a manager there lol FREE)

Back on track, a taco, are you cereal, thats insane i think his mom was a little overboard, if he didnt wanna eat put to food up and just go about your business, he will come down sooner or later...[/QUOTE

Yeah man, thats how Mexican families are for the most part. Mexican mom's will ALWAYS cook no matter how old you are. Its weird/ different when i go to other people's house. For ex. go to a friends house he goes to his fridge makes a damn hotdog:wtc: gayyy
in other hand i already ate some bomb ass home made mexican food that DOES not taste anything like taco bell LOL. LOL @ tacobell. fake ass mexican food. Your lucky 200$ is pretty cheap I have to pay a bit more.

1989rps13
01-20-2009, 02:24 AM
hey ceepo dont you get tired of eating fastfood though??

I would eat fastfood for like 1 week straight just to give it a try and after the 3rd day i didnt want to eat anymore fast food. I guess im just used to eating home made meals.

lflkajfj12123
01-20-2009, 02:33 AM
maybe his mom's tacos suck

CrimsonRockett
01-20-2009, 02:45 AM
If either one of you posts in here starting shit one more time, there will be no more warnings.

Pink followed by ban.

Carry on.

C. Senor
01-20-2009, 02:47 AM
hey ceepo dont you get tired of eating fastfood though??

I would eat fastfood for like 1 week straight just to give it a try and after the 3rd day i didnt want to eat anymore fast food. I guess im just used to eating home made meals.

haha. i had to do that. parents went on vacation for a month, so i bought fast food. sucked. almost killed me. kind of a long story. nothing like home made meals. i think i'd go nuts if my mom didnt make food.

1989rps13
01-20-2009, 02:49 AM
haha. i had to do that. parents went on vacation for a month, so i bought fast food. sucked. almost killed me. kind of a long story. nothing like home made meals. i think i'd go nuts if my mom didnt make food.

exactly! LOl. I got tired of hamburgers / chinese food/ subway / peruvian food/ etc.. nothing like some caldo / mojarras/ etc..

illvialuver
01-20-2009, 02:54 AM
why didn't Barbi want to eat the tacos?

BECAUSE THEY WERE NOT PINK.

In all reality it was most likely the product of the mother fuckin up with the child, and now that she didnt do her shit the kid obviously does not respect her.

1989rps13
01-20-2009, 02:55 AM
lmao that was a good joke.

C. Senor
01-20-2009, 03:16 AM
exactly! LOl. I got tired of hamburgers / chinese food/ subway / peruvian food/ etc.. nothing like some caldo / mojarras/ etc..

woah woah woah. you peruvian? i dont know what mojarras are?

projekt_s13
01-20-2009, 03:33 AM
iirc they are small fish.

irax
01-20-2009, 03:42 AM
this family has other problems that are going on and not being discussed. I seriously think throwing a taco at your mother is not an arrestable offense. I think the mother might have controlling issues or the kid has a record of behavioral issues.

iwishiwas-all*
01-20-2009, 05:40 AM
america, FUCK YEAH!

shmiddy
01-20-2009, 05:55 AM
lmao was it a hard or soft taco???

1000 POST BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

stiizy
01-20-2009, 07:47 AM
What a fucking ungrateful idiot good i hope she keeps him in there for a few days.........

Erjay1
01-20-2009, 07:53 AM
Well, at 19 yrs old he's not a child anymore, so title is wrong. He's just a retarted adult, thats all.

Otto347
01-20-2009, 08:32 AM
He needs a good ass whhhiping, we are so fucked when we get older and these fucktards are in control....

LeftNutOfGowd
01-20-2009, 10:25 AM
Wasn't it a couple of months ago that someone died from getting there ass kicked by a hamburger lol..I didn't know food could be so dangerous

shishcabobers
01-20-2009, 10:29 AM
^You can kill somebody with anything you can put your hands on. For serious!

LB.Motoring
01-20-2009, 12:05 PM
hes probably down on his luck/lost faith in this economy with jobs since there are no good ones to where you can be comfortable/secure, and tired of his mom bitching at him when hes doin all he can durin the recession.. i dont blame him lol

but throwing a taco is extreme man.,... u dont throw tacos at your mom! lol

He's probably just a shitty raised kid. From the sounds of it he doesn't know the word economy.

legacy927
01-20-2009, 12:33 PM
damn...was he playing HALO 3 as well? what's up with these kids nowadays.....first some kid shot and killed his mother, shot his father as well....

1989rps13
01-20-2009, 12:48 PM
woah woah woah. you peruvian? i dont know what mojarras are?

no im not peruvian. Im Mexican my family is from Guadalajara Jalisco, Mexico. Still kind of similar so i would go and buy that kind of food.
Dude Mojarras are fucken good. Its fish that you put on the barbecue grill and bam you got mojarras lol. Kind of skipped a lot of shit of the process but yea. Just gotta watch out for the bones. They taste real good with lemon or even plain.

MikeisNissan
01-20-2009, 05:25 PM
burgers get it done better imo

neverrain
01-20-2009, 07:40 PM
lmao was it a hard or soft taco???

1000 POST BITCHES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol.

Now it's time to quit leeching and buy your damn premie membership.

pahan
01-20-2009, 09:58 PM
Wow, so many retards in the world... Some people didn't seem to get enough whoopies when they were yung'n's. This just proves one thing: today's kids are DUMB! Belt = brains. Brains = no throwing tacos at the one who made you food.

tamiya_s2000
01-21-2009, 12:29 AM

did u use the whopper or the big mac?

1989rps13
01-21-2009, 12:36 AM

Burgers are the best when your on an empty stomach. Cause all those calories those things carry get you super full and then make me sleepy. Not to mention i feel like ima have a heart attack after i eat one of those with some fries and a coke