PDA

View Full Version : Ghost240

deadghost
01-18-2009, 01:04 PM
great guy, very understanding and works with you all the way, this guy keeps by his word .-khal

cc4usmc
06-11-2010, 06:32 PM
Purchased an item from him on 5/25/10. Seller stated that he could have it out the next day. On 6/3/10 I contact him because I have had no updates, and the seller informs me that he hasn't sent out the item yet because he hasn't be able to find a box for it. Then sent him a PM last night asking if he'd found a box, and the seller has yet to respond, even though he's been on at least twice since the PM was sent.

He has by this evening to respond with tracking information. If he doesn't, I'm contacting my CC company as well as the mods and will do my best to make sure that he looses his privilege to sell on this site.

cc4usmc
06-11-2010, 08:42 PM
Dude my bad. I can't respond on my blackberry. I can observe the forums but not respond.

You can post and start threads but not respond to PM's?

http://zilvia.net/f/mid-atlantic-states/327028-calling-all-photographers.html

Regardless..

Mods- This issue is being handled via PM's. I'll be sure to keep this up to date.

cc4usmc
06-16-2010, 08:15 PM
I received the item as described within the time frame the seller was given to rectify the situation.

si2lv4ia0
08-07-2010, 02:10 AM
purchased from him awhile back, asked for pics but never got them decided to buy anyways for how much it cost i wasnt too upset. overall i was satisfied