PDA

View Full Version : carjacking...

direb0y
02-22-2003, 06:33 PM
I saw this on a local board, dragva.com:
http://www.houston-imports.com/foru...20&pagenumber=1
http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=419638
http://www.siatlanta.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic&f=3&t=000769

Here is a summary, as the conversation by one of the viewers of the video is hard to follow.

A group of 4 people, 2 in 2 seperate cars arrive at an AMC theater.

They leave one car, the civic in question, at the parking lot.

They come back at 5a.m. to find two Asian Thugs who were part of the CBC attempting to steal their car.

Two guys, Shaun and Mike, pull the thugs out of the car and give them a firm ass-kicking.

The two thugs leave the area and drive their car behind a Benigans to pull out two guns.

The thugs come back to the scene and shoot Shaun in the chest.

Mike runs to his car and fumbles with the keys, cannot get into the car, and turns to shield his body. He is shot 2 times in the back and 2 in the neck.

Their other two friends ran at the sound of the first gunshot.

Shaun has ran around the side of the building trying to get away.

One of the the thugs, 16 years old, jumps in his car and chases after Shaun. He shoots at him 4 times and misses and attempts to run him over with his car and misses as well.

The other thug, 18 years old, ran around the building to flank Shaun. Shaun tries to run, but the 18 year old shoots him in the back.

Shaun is dragging, and tries to climb over some kind of median or something in the road, I'm not sure what.

The 18 year old thug walks up to him, spits on him, and then blows his brains out all over the pavement.

The two friends return shortly to find Mike dying in his car and Shauns blood sprayed all over a wall.

The two suspects are in Custody and I hope they die a slow, horrible, and painful death.

Shaun was 20. Mike was 23. Life had only started for these two guys, and was taken from them all over a CAR.

:(

96SEChick
02-22-2003, 06:35 PM
OMG that's just fucking sick. Those thugs should get life in prison. Worthless pieces of shit trying to take something they didn't work for, and wound up taking 2 lives.

-E-
02-22-2003, 06:50 PM
thats some fuc ked up sh!t just over a car :(

NZO
02-22-2003, 08:06 PM
God that is fucked up. Those guys better get put to death, no 2 ways about it.

Sniper-X
02-22-2003, 08:25 PM
Well, before they're put to death or whatevers, they should be put on display for everyone to see. Then give all viewers an air rifle or high power paintball gun and let each person take maybe 5-10 shots each at each thug/dumbass (friends and family of the victims can take as many shots as they want). When that's finished give each thug papercuts ALL over their bodies along with bamboo splinters under their fingernails. Then pour lemon juice all over them. Put them in a warehouse infested w/ rats so the rats can gnaw on their bodies for a few days. Then just let them rot. they won't even deserve a proper burial. Just dump them in the desert and let the animals have their way.

SilviaDriver
02-22-2003, 10:07 PM
man, i am asian, viet. and its asians like that, that **** everything else for everybody else. im proud of who i am, and im not gonna let dicks like those punk kids mess everything else up. i dont really care, becuase they are asians too doesnt mean id stand up for them, i hope they burn the **** in hell. hope they get owned by bubbha badly. punk kids need to learn to get a ****en job.

if they are gonna fight, fight like REAL men. you were born with two fist, use em.

im glad they got their ass beat badly n ****, but using guns? wtf? pussy ****. if that happened to me..i would of blasted back, but thats me. **** like that is y i have a ****en knife in my car..never know wtf is gonna happen..and always gotta be prepared.

but i aint ****en trippin..i hope these KIDS [****en balls didnt even drop yet] burn in hell..all over a civic? to jack **** and sell for a couple hundred to buy their damn drugs and smoke it n ****?

wack ****. blast their asses..if they did some **** like that to my friend, and they were from the bay..they would probably be dead back

i dont care, say im out of line or not..like it matters, im ****ed to hear ****en wanna be thugs n **** tryin to act hard.

whateverjames
02-22-2003, 11:32 PM
:( I hope they catch these guys.

KiDyNomiTe
02-22-2003, 11:56 PM
Originally posted by whateverjames
:( I hope they catch these guys.

They did, read the second to last line in the post.

That is freaking horrible, for all 4 of them, 1 watches his friend's head get shot while struggling to stay alive and eventually dying, another one dies (a horrible death), and the other two get to see thier friend dead, and watch thier other friend die, and all over a ****ing car.

What people will do for money, I dont know how you can live with yourself after doing something like that. Hope these kids rot in hell.

Even though the families of all those kids will never read this, I wish best of luck (although there is no good going to come out of this)?

Thissaddest part is the 16 year old will probably not have much of any consequences seeing as how he is a minor, but the 18 year old is ****ed.

One question what's CBC?

SilviaDriver
02-23-2003, 12:03 AM
Originally posted by KiDyNomiTe
One question what's CBC?

Originally posted by MadCat
Elistion: puts the gun to her head and says he's with the CBC (cambodian blood cliche or some ****) and says he wants the wallets and not to **** with him

DRO916
02-23-2003, 01:28 AM
:(

Apparition
02-23-2003, 10:10 AM
Its horrifying things like this that make me wonder if its worth changing the exterior of the car. As long as you keep it sleeper, no one wants your car.

SR240DET
02-23-2003, 10:47 AM
it says there is a video...... where is it?... im dont have a fetish for death.. i just wanna see what these thugs look like....

96SEChick
02-23-2003, 12:50 PM
Originally posted by SR240DET
it says there is a video...... where is it?... im dont have a fetish for death.. i just wanna see what these thugs look like....

The video was apparently immediately turned over to the police department. From what the threads said, it shows EVERYTHING, even Shaun getting shot in the head--Bryan on that one forum said it showed the blood splattering the wall of the building. I don't think the video will ever be publicly viewed due to the graphicness.

SR240DET
02-23-2003, 01:15 PM
ehh... im not a fan of real graphical situations....... if the video was out then i would pass on it..... :( that sucks they had to die protecting there car....