PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Vert with swap

glitched
01-16-2009, 07:03 PM
5speed swap, sr swap, rb swap, silvia front end swap, whatever. I just want a starting point. MUST BE RUST FREE!

I'm looking to replace my hatch with a vert soon.
If you are not local the car must be able to survive the road trip.
Thinking of even taking a vacation and flying out to cali and road-triping it back

racer98
01-16-2009, 07:08 PM
5speed swap, sr swap, rb swap, silvia front end swap, whatever. I just want a starting point. MUST BE RUST FREE!

I'm looking to replace my hatch with a vert soon.
If you are not local the car must be able to survive the road trip.
Thinking of even taking a vacation and flying out to cali and road-triping it back

there is some dood on here "Sr22detman"

http://zilvia.net/f/cars-sale/233885-fresh-convertible-silvia-s13.html

:hide:

glitched
01-16-2009, 07:32 PM
Thanks, I've gone through all 12 pages of cars for sale already tonight and i Did see that one.

It is on my list of "maybes" since his asking price is a little over my budget. plus the paint/kit look a little to nice for the cones that it would see in my hands :eek3d:

racer98
01-16-2009, 08:42 PM
Thanks, I've gone through all 12 pages of cars for sale already tonight and i Did see that one.

It is on my list of "maybes" since his asking price is a little over my budget. plus the paint/kit look a little to nice for the cones that it would see in my hands :eek3d:

what's your asking and how much did you want to spend might find somethng stock. ????

glitched
01-16-2009, 09:54 PM
I am looking for something closer to stock or mild mods with any sort of swap mentioned above as a starting point, because I have plenty of of other after market parts that i want to swap from my hatch.

The hatch is also up for a trade, but i doubt anybody even wants it after all the good parts are gone and with the rust damage to the strut tower.