PDA

View Full Version : Looking for a good s13 shell

fcdrifter20
01-14-2009, 09:43 PM
ok right now im deciding wethr to make my next project a miata or anothr 240. im swingin more toward the miata. but if i can find a cool shell for a good price i just might take it off ur hands...if u got anything at all let me kno..im located in riverside

(i saw one a while back with some fender flares and it need to be painted, it was just the bare shell no dash or anything, if u read this plz hit me up, i wanted to get that off u a lil while back, but i didnt have the cash, so if u still got it i will buy off u asap!! thnx)

chad91s13
01-15-2009, 02:24 PM
850 with stock wheels and stock suspension and all interior with sparco seat
or 750 with out sparco seat

robiniscool
01-16-2009, 10:38 PM
800 rolling shell with sportmax wheels..2 new tires other 2 around 75% left, cause thats the only 4lug wheel i have unless you have spare wheels it'll be lower or you want without wheels, tien tie rod(less if you want no tie rods), all interior piece except for the butt rest for the back seat ill take a picture of the car if you want and one side used to have a wide body but i tore it off cause i was gonna get a new one but i didnt so it just sits there, im a broke college student, also theres some shocks called "gab" on it and lowering spring, the old owner got it for the car, hopefully that was enough info, i stopped myself before saying to much
-robin

also im located in orange county