PDA

View Full Version : Inland Empire colleges...

1989rps13
01-12-2009, 02:04 AM
so who likes the college they go to?
Tell me the college you go to in the inland empire and if its chill or not
is it safe to take the 240sx?
good teachers?
Hot girls???
Whats the most common ethnicity of girls you see at your college??

Just trying to get a feel of what college in the inland empire i should check out.

I've checked out RCC of Moreno Valley so far and the campus looks nice. It's also a pretty small campus which is pretty cool. Except its in Moreno Valley and i hear lots of bad shit about Moreno Valley AKA MOVAL lol from what my friend tells me. Ido hear that theres a lot of good looking girls at that college though :drool:

Anybody who goes to any of the RCC colleges?

I should be checking out a couple more campuses throughout the week.

C. Senor
01-12-2009, 03:19 AM
i used to go to rcc. but that was like a year ago. i went to the riverside campus. good diversity of girls if you're wondering. i took my 240 almost every day. nothing ever happened. i parked in the parking structure they have there. they have security guards/parking enforcement always going around...mainly parking enforcement. lol. it was pretty good. depending on what classes you take, you can actually learn quite a bit. i had fun while i went there.

1989rps13
01-12-2009, 11:07 AM
i used to go to rcc. but that was like a year ago. i went to the riverside campus. good diversity of girls if you're wondering. i took my 240 almost every day. nothing ever happened. i parked in the parking structure they have there. they have security guards/parking enforcement always going around...mainly parking enforcement. lol. it was pretty good. depending on what classes you take, you can actually learn quite a bit. i had fun while i went there.

ha good to hear :) Yea im a bit paranoid cause i mainly hear a lot of bad shit happening in the inland empire. I like everything else u mentioned :)

C. Senor
01-12-2009, 02:42 PM
yeah dont get me wrong. there has been a lot of thefts and break-ins in riverside. maybe i just got lucky. i can offer the advice of just try to park on the top 2 floors, if not on the lower levels park near the stairs or in direct view of the stairs. i parked in those places. but the campus has its own police dept. devision that is like 3-4 officers that just serve the campus. and then they have the parking enforcement. it's a small campus so there's no too much time that cars are completely unsupervised. but it's not a bad school. i believe it used to be a highly ranked junior college. but i dont know about it these days..but just last year the quad was re-done, the parking structure is like 2 years old. library is 3 years old. other buildings are fairly old. there are a lot of really good professors. good amount of life around those parts.

1989rps13
01-12-2009, 09:28 PM
yeah dont get me wrong. there has been a lot of thefts and break-ins in riverside. maybe i just got lucky. i can offer the advice of just try to park on the top 2 floors, if not on the lower levels park near the stairs or in direct view of the stairs. i parked in those places. but the campus has its own police dept. devision that is like 3-4 officers that just serve the campus. and then they have the parking enforcement. it's a small campus so there's no too much time that cars are completely unsupervised. but it's not a bad school. i believe it used to be a highly ranked junior college. but i dont know about it these days..but just last year the quad was re-done, the parking structure is like 2 years old. library is 3 years old. other buildings are fairly old. there are a lot of really good professors. good amount of life around those parts.

i think ur talking bout ucr maybe? dunno but yea im pretty excited gotta get my transcripts over wel thanks for the heads up:aw:

blackrms13
01-12-2009, 09:33 PM
i go to UCR, but i walk/take trolley to school so i dont drive to school
i dont feel that safe taking my car to school

last time i checked 48% of the students here are asian... :D

C. Senor
01-12-2009, 10:38 PM
i think ur talking bout ucr maybe? dunno but yea im pretty excited gotta get my transcripts over wel thanks for the heads up:aw:

which part? the break in part? all the other stuff is from my 3 years at rcc. lol i changed major 3 times.

but good for you. best of luck in school.

1989rps13
01-12-2009, 10:54 PM
i go to UCR, but i walk/take trolley to school so i dont drive to school
i dont feel that safe taking my car to school

last time i checked 48% of the students here are asian... :D

I may transfer to that university next year :eek3d:
hahahaahah im guessing u got an asian fetish

which part? the break in part? all the other stuff is from my 3 years at rcc. lol i changed major 3 times.

but good for you. best of luck in school.

holy hell 3 times? ha its cool though people change majors all the time. My major hasnt changed ever since i thought about it in elementary school haha. Criminal justice fo sho! haha

C. Senor
01-12-2009, 11:40 PM
haha. yeah. well i was good from the 4th grade till the after the first year at rcc. from there is when i starting changing. ended up changing for good when i transferred out.

coww-cho!!!!!
01-12-2009, 11:52 PM
im currently enrolled at Rcc. I go to both norco and riverside campus with my 13. I see a few 240's but they're just bone stock and i always park closest to the campus where people walk by the most but parking in riverside campus is hard to come up on gotta be there when students get out of classes

blackrms13
01-13-2009, 01:10 AM
I may transfer to that university next year :eek3d:
hahahaahah im guessing u got an asian fetish
well i am asian myself...LOL

Shift_Dr1ft
01-14-2009, 11:41 AM
I go to the same school as blackrms13 do. I don't think people will mess with your 240 as much because there are plenty of other nice cars around and much more expensive. A student here freaken drives a black GTR to school! I seen it around sometimes and parked on campus.