PDA

View Full Version : PA 1990 240sx XE w/ Swap 6,000obo

Pho Man
01-06-2009, 08:44 AM
Pictures can be found through this link here.

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/inde...lbumId=1188848 (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=33558201&albumId=1188848)

Up for sale is my 1990 240sx XE. I bought this car from a dealer down in Laurel, MD off of eBay. The place is Ed Scherl Enterprises, Inc (Volume Auto Wholesalers). Did a carfax report on it before I got it and it has never left MD till I bought it. I’m only the Second Owner of the car. There have been no accidents or thefts of any kind. After about 5 months with the car the original KA24E spun a rod bearing and the car sat over winter. I then had a shop outside of Reading, Pa perform a motor swap on it. When they where doing the swap I had about 7,000 put into the car. The does have some rust. The whole lower radiator support had to be replaced. Which was done, it also had some separation around the fender well area that was also taken car of at the time. I purchased the owners own Redtop SR20DET from him that he was going to put into his own car. Motor had around 30,000-35,000 miles on it when I purchased it from him. After everything was done it’s been running great. Still on the stock 7lbs right now. There has been a lot of work done to the car since purchasing it in cash since 2007. When I purchased the car it had 172,410 miles on it. The car now has 175,498 miles on it. I’ve only put 3,088 miles on it since owning it and the SR20 has even less put on it. I only drive the car right now on the weekends and occasionally to work which is only about 7mins from where I live. Car is inspected. It’s not perfect but there hasn’t been a problem with the motor since install except for a howling noise from the driveline which I can’t figure out what it is. This has been there since the swap and hasn’t affected the performance or drivability of the car at all. Also the rear differential has new Mobil 1 75w90 gear oil in it and the car has no powersteering. The swap was done by LowLife Kustomz out of Reading, Pa. I have all the stock interior pieces to go with it. Also have the spare tire too. The driver seat has some wear on it but isn't as bad as other 240's i've seen. Ok now here is the list of what has been done since purchasing the car.

When SR20DET was install:
-Motor with about 30,000ish miles on it.
-Koyo Radiator
-Dual 12” fans and controller
-3” Dual Apexi N1 knock-off cat-back Exhaust (XS Power)
-Hot Pipe
-New HKS super Seq. B.O.V. (have purple insert installed Different sound than silver insert)
-Compact battery
-Exedy 3 puck clutch
-Autometer Boost Gauge (pro lite silver back round)
-3” Megan Test Pipe
-Taka Stainless Braided lines
-New lower radiator support with rust inhibitor sprayed on.
-Fender well rust fixed and also rust inhibitor sprayed on.
-OEM SR20DET oil filter
-300zx fuel filter
-There was new rubber fuel lines ran from gas tank up till about half way under the car.
- Custom Gauge pod just under radio
-Walbro 255 fuel pump
-Brand new 02 sensor
-Megan Racing outlet pipe
-XS Power 3” downpipe with flex section
-Installed my T28 turbo from my S14 motor
-1 Newer tension rod (bushing was shot)
-New front mount intercooler (either XS power or Godspeed not sure)
-It also has been prewired for AC all lines ran and electrical done behind dash. (I have condenser and Reservoir but no Pump).
I have also purchased but not installed:
-Brand New OEM Silvia Center grill from Performance Nissan Parts.
-Brand New OEM Silvia Headlight Brackets from Performance Nissan arts.
-Aftermarket headlights from 626drift off of zilvia.net(Stock ones will also be included)
-New 4 inch filter
-I also have a set of SE alloy wheels for the car with Michelin Pilot Exaltos on them. Has some tread left. (Painted silver with Duplicolor wheel paint)
-Also comes with the steel wheels with BFgoodrich tires about 70% tread left I even have the stock Nissan Covers for them.
-It also has a new style HKS turbo timer install with quick connect harness.
-Also I have a JDM S13 Silvia manual to go with it.
-Kenwood Excelon H/U with Ipod connector
-91 and Up Tachometer installed in 90 cluster(91 and up cluster also included)

Not installed:
-2 6 ½ inch Infinity kappa speakers.
-Greddy shift knob
-New Deatswork Injectors 550cc
-Used Z32 MAF sensor
-Brand new urethane Rear Diff bushing from Energy Suspension(Black in color)

Also comes with the stock lift plates from nissan and the nissan bag w/(the three tire changing tools).
Also comes with the stock fatory jack also.
Also includes the Factory radio(It kind of worked the volume knob is messed up).

Has a brand new JDM plate on the front bumper.

In a couple of pictures there is 17" (5 spoke) wheels and tires on the car, there is something wrong with the wheels they vibrate seriously on the car, I've had them on two different cars and still the same. The tires on them however have 95% tread left they are kumho Escta Tires they are 215/40's or 45's one of the two will include(tire and rim) these if buyer wants them.

Have reciepts for the motor/swap work.

Bad:
Have three dents in Hood
Arial does not go up and down (Can here motor working but nothing happens)
Rust in trunk area, back seat small hole and right above the exhaust.
Runs a little rich (needs tuning) but drives fine.
Auto seat belts work but they need replaced, frayed.

I have the title in hand and owe nothing on it. Make me an offer.

i'm not willing to ship the car. I also have this posted on tristatetuners.com.

Pho Man
01-07-2009, 10:34 AM
bump for hump day!

Pho Man
01-09-2009, 05:15 AM
Bump for the end of the week.

Pho Man
01-10-2009, 02:27 PM
New Price $5,800 or BEST OFFER!

92240coupe
01-17-2009, 07:54 PM
you'd have more luck with pictures here, with what it looks like now, not pictures of the ka-e shit

besTint
01-18-2009, 03:45 AM
why dont you post all your pics up like this?

http://c2.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/13/l_8181d1e001f9ee8ac1be7cd5314d6f5d.jpg

racerx2k1
01-18-2009, 09:30 AM
bump for hump day!

Bump for the end of the week.

New Price $5,800 or BEST OFFER!

2 bump limit. You can start new thread in 3 days.