PDA

View Full Version : Just wanted to vent...

Drift Style S14
02-18-2003, 02:42 AM
my day has been lovely. Me and my girl break up (which is for the better). Then my new cell phone breaks. Someone at my work wrote a note to my boss and left it on his car. On the note it said that he should get off my back, which in turn got me into more trouble. then to top it off someone smashed my windshield. this only adds to the trouble i have had this month which are, understeering off the road and down the side of a mountain, being broke, and getting tired at school and feeling like i should drop out. all i can say is good times, good times.

on the other hand i finally did get my app in for the sierra academy (pilot school) in oakland which is good, cause it means a better future and more money.

More money = better mod's

anyways hope life is better for everyone else. thanks for letting me vent. if the mod's want to lock or delete this post by all means go ahead.

Later all...

whateverjames
02-18-2003, 12:28 PM
Damm man. I hope things get better.
I'm sure they won't lock this.

hookedup240
02-18-2003, 01:43 PM
damn man string of bad events can only get better right?

AceInHole
02-18-2003, 02:31 PM
Sounds like the time I crashed my S13... except I lost 2 girls (completely different long story). Sorry to hear about the troubles.... but every cloud has a silver lining.

SR240DET
02-18-2003, 04:24 PM
you killed 2 girls ace!?! :eek: