PDA

View Full Version : in Los Angeles help

D1 SCHOLLARSHIP
01-01-2009, 08:07 PM
im in la visiting and is there any good places to eat party or visit im with my girlfriend is there any places where i shouldent go aka the ghetto im here visiting because i am a football player and i am thinking about comitting to usc so on monday i am going to head up there to the university for a visit and see the facilitys but for now i am super board in this hotel

DALAZ_68
01-01-2009, 08:09 PM
hit up the Pantry on figueroa and 9th in downtown

andmattsayd
01-01-2009, 08:09 PM
wrong section post in the regional section.

Vision Garage
01-01-2009, 08:11 PM
hit up santa monica pier! Always a good time there!

D1 SCHOLLARSHIP
01-01-2009, 08:11 PM
any thing going on tomorrow night

Shokinem
01-01-2009, 08:17 PM
fuc cali land of soft ass fags

User pinked 3 Weeks for this post.

ericcastro
01-01-2009, 08:19 PM
friday.
How old are you? 17? might be hard to find something to do.

Arclight in Hollywood has a place for dinner and drinks then you can see a movie afterwards. Ameoba music is next to it, GIANT new ad used CD and DVD store.

Universal CityWalk by Universal Studios, $10 to park. Lotta restraunts, maybe all ages club? lotta stores, theater, its pretty fun for a few hours.

Santa Monica Pier was a good suggestion.

Griffith Park Observatory is Romantic at sunset to take your GirlFriend. Overlooks the city.

Pinks HotDogs on LeBrea, famous hotdog eatery with all kinds of signed celebrity photos hanging on the wall.

Alcove on Vermont for Breakfast. EastHollywood/West LA/Los Feliz Area.

Areas to stay away from,ahhh, USC, lol
Really, its in a ghetto. lol

andmattsayd
01-01-2009, 08:21 PM

umm alright.....:duh::faint::gives::gives:

what a useless post.
you should be pinked.

blitzsti22
01-01-2009, 08:21 PM
hit up the Pantry on figueroa and 9th in downtown

went there this morning great food

DALAZ_68
01-01-2009, 08:25 PM
went there this morning great food

i was thinking of hitting it up but got distracted when i saw Castro on the freeway LOL

mrmephistopheles
01-01-2009, 08:26 PM

See, you go and throw around a word like that, and you end up getting turned pink for awhile. TSK TSK!

D1 SCHOLLARSHIP
01-01-2009, 08:31 PM
im 23 on a fake id lol

ericcastro
01-01-2009, 10:36 PM
i was thinking of hitting it up but got distracted when i saw Castro on the freeway LOL

lol,after I passed you, i went straight to Brite Spot on Sunset, in silverlake and had Chiliquilles for breakfast! lol
(my spanish is crap, and my spelling of its worse.)
we should have had breakfast man!

BTW, my headache finally left 3 hours ago.
glad that holiday is once a year, i hate champagne!

im 23 on a fake id lol
Not usually the kind of things we discuss on Zilvia.
pretty much anything illegal, we dont talk about.

Should make your trip to LA easier.
But you shouldn't be drinking and driving your 09 Bimmer.

And yes, Im making a assumption, but from your other thread/post I just finished reading. Im figuring that's pretty much how you roll :)

Welcome to Zilvia:drama:

SUPERSTAR
01-01-2009, 10:48 PM
You can come to DTC and watch us work on cars and play grab ass all day with all the locals before track day. :naughty:

Shmex
01-01-2009, 10:55 PM
screw pinks. hotdogs and burgers are extremly overrated, especially for the 3 hours you have wait to order. go to Carneys . that place is 3xs as good as pinks, and odering wait is slim to none. it located on Sunset Strip across from the house of blues....

ericcastro
01-01-2009, 11:03 PM
^lmao!!
you wait 3 hours for pinks???

You gotta go at the appropriate time :)

And If he is not from LA, then its a pretty cool place. Signed Celebrity Photos, lota people, landmark, every other day you can see it on some food network show.
Remember, this person is kinda doing a tourist thing I believe.

luckvx
01-01-2009, 11:08 PM
usc is the ghetto you can hit up Figueroa at night for the local hookers you can drive by laugh its kills time

Z.LEERAW
01-01-2009, 11:14 PM
never knew usc was a ghetto lol

Z.LEERAW
01-01-2009, 11:39 PM
do you guys drift at dtc

D1 SCHOLLARSHIP
01-01-2009, 11:40 PM
yeah what he asked^

S13SilviaGirl
01-01-2009, 11:56 PM
never knew usc was a ghetto lol

USC is not a ghetto...but it is IN the Ghetto.

SUPERSTAR
01-01-2009, 11:59 PM
do you guys drift at dtc

Yeah in the restroom. :rofl:

No we drift at Willow Springs. There is event Saturday U can meet us up there. Its a little over an hour drive from u.

here is link

http://zilvia.net/f/motorsports/228608-626drifts-1st-practice-event-2009-jan-3rd.html

KwKouki
01-01-2009, 11:59 PM
does USC know you cant spell the word BORED? I might have to shoot them an email

drift freaq
01-02-2009, 12:01 AM
friday.
How old are you? 17? might be hard to find something to do.

Arclight in Hollywood has a place for dinner and drinks then you can see a movie afterwards. Ameoba music is next to it, GIANT new ad used CD and DVD store.

Universal CityWalk by Universal Studios, $10 to park. Lotta restraunts, maybe all ages club? lotta stores, theater, its pretty fun for a few hours.

Santa Monica Pier was a good suggestion.

Griffith Park Observatory is Romantic at sunset to take your GirlFriend. Overlooks the city.

Pinks HotDogs on LeBrea, famous hotdog eatery with all kinds of signed celebrity photos hanging on the wall.

Alcove on Vermont for Breakfast. EastHollywood/West LA/Los Feliz Area.

Areas to stay away from,ahhh, USC, lol
Really, its in a ghetto. lol

Alcove is on Hillhurst and while the food is not bad the place is overrated and pricey. Its a yuppie I want to be seen hangout.
He is better off eating at Mustard Seed Cafe or Tropicalia both across the street from Alcove.
On Vermont there is Fred62, Maku plus a few other places as well XXlarge the Beastie Boys store,Half off etc....

Oh and the great Cheechs Pizza is on Hillhurst as well. As well as the Hillhurst coffee bean and tea left with its big patio with comfortable chairs vs Alcoves uncomfortable chairs lol Plus a load of other different types of resturants and bars up and down the street.

Oh and all of the above listed is Los Feliz not East Hollywood. Plus you have Silverlake right next door with Sunset Junction and all kinds of shops and food as well.

Oh and don't forget Thai Town for the dope ass Thai food, Korea Town for more Korean BBQ places than you can shake a stick at.

Oh and he should go to the Original Tommys Burgers on Beverly& Rampart in the Rampart. Chili Cheese burgers that are to die for and will kill you. hahhahhahhaha

KwKouki
01-02-2009, 12:03 AM
someone direct this child to a library

azndoc
01-02-2009, 12:07 AM
There are some idiots in this thread.

Including me for actually wasting my time to come in here to post a post about the fact that there are some idiots in this thread.

ericcastro
01-02-2009, 12:20 AM
Alcove is on Hillhurst and while the food is not bad the place is overrated and pricey. Its a yuppie I want to be seen hangout.
He is better off eating at Mustard Seed Cafe or Tropicalia both across the street from Alcove.
On Vermont there is Fred62, Maku plus a few other places as well XXlarge the Beastie Boys store,Half off etc....

Oh and the great Cheechs Pizza is on Hillhurst as well. As well as the Hillhurst coffee bean and tea left with its big patio with comfortable chairs vs Alcoves uncomfortable chairs lol Plus a load of other different types of resturants and bars up and down the street.

Oh and all of the above listed is Los Feliz not East Hollywood. Plus you have Silverlake right next door with Sunset Junction and all kinds of shops and food as well.

Oh and don't forget Thai Town for the dope ass Thai food, Korea Town for more Korean BBQ places than you can shake a stick at.

Oh and he should go to the Original Tommys Burgers on Beverly& Rampart in the Rampart. Chili Cheese burgers that are to die for and will kill you. hahhahhahhaha

You must live next to me :)

I am working with the clientel here :)
He wants the Alcove :ddog:
Read his other post about the Bimmer he is ballin in and all that, lol.

Tropicana is awsome.

I said Los Feliz, kinda, lol
I never know what that area around there is.
I live in Hollywood, but Zipcode wise its LA.
Its kind of a grey area around here.

We should send him to STK for Dinner. Last time I was there, J-Lo and Marc Anthony were having dinner.
Then, on Tuesday, go to "Apple", its a club, last time I was there Paris Hilton was there.

mrmephistopheles
01-02-2009, 01:34 AM
Everyone has been had, this attention whore troll never left Tampa.