PDA

View Full Version : PA S14...85k miles and CLEAN - $4700

s14
12-30-2008, 03:26 PM
I have been on these forums a long time on and off. It has been fun and informative but the journey must come to an end. I owe alot to this forum and its members, without yall I would of been a lost ricer, prob driving some bright green Honda. But enough with the sentimental bullshit...

My S14 has been excellent to me the past 6 years I have had it. I have had ZERO, zilch, nadda one problems with the car, I am the second owner. Previous owner was my aunt who babied it a total of 44k miles over a 7 year period. The car is a 5spd swap and throwing a park/neutral switch code, besides that it works fine. The clutch engages perfectly, no gear grinds or engagement issues at all. The swap was completed perfectly by professionals, no issues besides the neutral switch code(which just popped up the other day, its probably a loose wire). The knock sensor code is also being triggered because the harness is split, most of you know this is a common problem and an easy fix. She has been maintained well, oil changed every 3k miles, barely driven in the winter, clean title.

The GOOD:

-85k miles
-16" inch white enkei mesh wheels
-engine runs FLAWLESSLY, pulls strong, everything mechanically is in good condition
-black leather interior
-SE front lip
-ultra white halogen headlights
-short shift kit with custom boot/knob
-6.5" 4-way coaxial front speakers with amp and tweeters
-Alpine mp3/cdr/cd headunit
-6"x9" 3-way coax rear speakers
-1000w amp with 12" JL subwoofer
-minimal rust on undercarriage
-new plugs
-1995 FSM included
-like new 240sx floor mats
-just overall CLEAN

the BAD:

- located in Royersford, PA (10 miles NW of Philly)
-Knock sensor code and park/neutral switch code (see above)
-Tear in passenger seat bolster
-right rear bumper dent, front bumper has hitch imprint, minor door dings (philly parking scars)
-paint could use a buff
-engine could use a tune-up to bring out the last few hidden ponies

$4700 OBO

...Buyer can have my s14 username as well for shits and giggles:boink:...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v709/meshies/240/187.jpg

SEE ALL OF THE PICTURES HERE: meshies/240 - Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting (http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v709/meshies/240/)

If you have any questions at all or would like some additional pictures email me or PM me and I will give you my number. I will be adding pictures to the album periodically so keep a lookout.

Thanks for looking.

s14
12-30-2008, 10:53 PM
BUMP! im tryna get her outta here! price drop to 4500 dont be afraid to make me an offer!