PDA

View Full Version : Hawaii people!!!!!!

PRADOgy
12-27-2008, 01:23 PM
here's the deal .. im going to get my gurl in hawaii..

but..

i really need to see what the scene is like out there.. meets, dori sessions..

any one help me out... ? PM me for my # etc guise!!!

jimmytango00
12-27-2008, 01:25 PM
what? what?

here's the deal .. im going to get my gurl in hawaii..

but..

i really need to see what the scene is like out there.. meets, dori sessions..

any one help me out... ? PM me for my # etc guise!!!

PRADOgy
12-27-2008, 01:28 PM
what? what?
im heading to hawaii on the 29th of this month. Hopefully catch a gig out there and spin some house. And looking to meet any one in the scene out there

TravisSW
12-27-2008, 01:49 PM
im heading to hawaii on the 29th of this month. Hopefully catch a gig out there and spin some house. And looking to meet any one in the scene out there

All I gotta say is fucking props.

I've been to Hawaii once, well mostly stayed on Maui, but I was in Jr.High and I wouldn't know about the scene there. Except that everything is more expensive.

PRADOgy
12-28-2008, 09:25 AM
All I gotta say is fucking props.

I've been to Hawaii once, well mostly stayed on Maui, but I was in Jr.High and I wouldn't know about the scene there. Except that everything is more expensive.
haha thanks.. should be more then i can handle.. god i love that haha..

so no one in/from hawaii here??? :(

CAPTAINNEO
12-30-2008, 11:30 AM
not from hawaii, but spend a good amount of time there...as for the 240/drift scene, it's pretty much dead.

since the track was closed several years ago, drift session has no where to throw events, and a lot of the guys sold their cars...hypersports closed, dont think endless garage is in business anymore. as far as shops, the only two i know of that are still open (on oahu) are vakamon and munky works.

cops caught on to a lot of the street drifting, so not a whole lot of that going on anymore.

still not too hard to find a decent party, depending on what you're looking for...wednesday nites at Dave and Busters is decent for the "just turned 21 crowd", normally it's promoted by a local hip hop radio station-might wanna check that out.

other than that, mai tais (at ala moana mall) is always good, as is the yard house in waikiki.

Depeding on where you're staying, i can recommend other bars around the island, but more the small neighborhood bar type...

kip and the green-bottle guys normally have some pretty good parties...check them out
http://www.green-bottle.com

1blu2hundred40
12-31-2008, 08:38 PM
i'm from maui, it's true it's expensive but the jobs there pay really good. if you plan on living there the average pay there is about $10 to $12, hotel job could go from $16 and up. i recommend you to go island hopping through the ferry, a fun experience. the fair is pretty cheap...

andmattsayd
12-31-2008, 10:04 PM
where in hawaii will you be visiting?

PRADOgy
01-02-2009, 02:50 AM
where in hawaii will you be visiting?
kailua

ps. i got the in scoop on where to hang.. i just need to know whats crackin with the car scene here.. i have no connects for that here =(

so far just tantulus mountain seems to be the only spot here ...

ill check back for updates. hopefully some one on here knows a thing or two ^_^