PDA

View Full Version : Virginia Tech Hokies

DMC
02-16-2003, 06:32 PM
Hey I saw a few 240s up here at Tech and I was wondering whos they were?!?! Any of you go to school here?

Tubed4evr
02-16-2003, 10:35 PM
I'm up here man . . . jeeze it looks like your following me all across the state (Yeah Southside!!). Do you go to school here or just visiting? What do you drive?

Nismo240SX
02-16-2003, 10:46 PM
yeah, my sister goes to tech... i'll be there the year after next. where do you guys live? are you on campus at tech??? i live an hour away from bleeksburg. we should get a tech meet... after march of course, for the weather condtions.:rolleyes:

CoasTek240
02-16-2003, 11:42 PM
tubed- NO DMC goes to High School (hickory), his two hot sisters go to tech. and a coupe of our mutual friends. anyways... hit us up sometime if ur ever home visiting

DSC
02-16-2003, 11:45 PM
coastek, Tubed4evr is the dude I told you I saw (but didn't speak to) at bestbuy that one day :cool:
We're all one big happy family here in hampton roads :p

DMC
02-17-2003, 08:46 AM
yea i go to high school but im up here seeing my sisters, i drive a 95 base model. Im at some dorm right next to scholtz and burger king.

Potatoskins02
02-17-2003, 01:52 PM
someone should get a small meet going or something... I'm not at Tech but I go to Radford which is pretty close to tech

Tubed4evr
02-17-2003, 02:23 PM
yea looks like I will be coming home for spring break in 2 weeks. I have been trying to get ahold of Phase2motortrend to order battle version TC rods (anyone know if they are even open today). So I'll be throwin those on when I get home. DSC you have these right? Any problems with install or otherwise? I have heard nothing but good things about them.

We should definately get a little meet up in Chesapeake around that time . . . O by the way I am from Great Bridge so I am really close to you guys.

DMC sounds like your in Thomas . . . I got an apt over on
Houston St. (its behind the football stadium) The 240 won't be goin anywhere for atleast another day though (I don't think I can even make it outta my lot . . . gotta love open diff)

heinekenns
02-18-2003, 02:05 AM
VT 240's ... yeh, theres plenty around here. I (Nick) drive a black 96 SE, my roommates Jeff (red/multicolored 96 SR), and Marshall (89 two tone coupe); good friends Eric (92? black coupe SR) and ukann ( 019 96 red sportin steelies). Local shop owner jason drives a black 95 SR with alot of work. Theres a few more. Check out some of the cars (including mine) at streetdynamics.com . Were out every night doin stupid ****.