PDA

View Full Version : NJ Fully Built redtop sr20det s14 Kouki

MugenRacing545
12-25-2008, 01:39 PM
decided to just sell it =/

Things to know about the car:
no back interior besides the seats. that means no panels no speakers etc. radio doesnt work for some reason but it worked on my friends 240 when i hooked it up to his. also doesnt have a/c. car has never been in an accident it has a clean title. car has been properly maintained. It was also Tuned recently by Mike Miranda at E-Shift Performance. The car pulled 264whp on 8psi i have dyno sheets if you dont believe me and you can also ask the guys at E-Shift http://images.nicoclub.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif . all it really needs now is to get the boost controller hooked up,bigger turbo , injectors and whatever else gives you a s*** load of power lol. if no one is interested im just gonna end up keeping it and put more money into the car.

IF YU DONT LIKE THE CAR OR PRICE THEN DONT REPLY TO THE THREAD. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME

asking is 10.5k new price or make me an offer. may consider trade for a stock Kouki+cash,stock Supra 93-98 twin turbo or N/A

EMAIL: [email protected]

Mods:
S13 sr20det redtop
Stock t25 new OEM flange
CP pistons 8.5:1 compression
Eagle "I" beam rod
Brian Crower Billet Steel Crankshaft 91mm stoke
Arp Head studs
Arp Rod Bolts
Arp Main studs
ACL race bearings
Apex Headgasket
HKS SSQV blow off valve
Greddy Front Mount Intercooler
Custom Intercooler Pipes
Custom 3" downpipe
Custom 3" Exhaust no cat
K&N Filter
Z32 Fuel Filter
S13 MAF
Koyo Copper Radiator
Exedy Stage 2 clutch
Fidanza lightweight Flywheel
Nismo LSD
Apexi Super AFC Neo
Greddy Profec-B boost controller(has not been hooked up yet)
Fully Adjustable Tein Super Drift suspension
Autometer Boost Gauge
5 Lug
Motegi Touge 17*8.5F 18*9.5B
R33 Style Body Kit
theres more i just cant remember top of my head

pics --> link deleted

WagDatto
12-25-2008, 02:01 PM
If I were paying 12k for a 240sx, I'd expect flawless a pretty flawless street car or a pretty rock solid track car. This is neither... Not to knock your FS thread, but I think you're asking a bit much for what it is. It sounds like there's still quite a bit that needs to be done to "finish" this car.

GLWS just the same...

MugenRacing545
12-25-2008, 02:20 PM
If I were paying 12k for a 240sx, I'd expect flawless a pretty flawless street car or a pretty rock solid track car. This is neither... Not to knock your FS thread, but I think you're asking a bit much for what it is. It sounds like there's still quite a bit that needs to be done to "finish" this car.

GLWS just the same...

its just my asking throw me an offer and maybe we can work something out and fyi this car is suppose to be my drift car but if you want a daily driver you can make it into one

nevaland9
12-25-2008, 02:30 PM
youd think for the price u could at least put the proper radiator/hoses in

MugenRacing545
12-25-2008, 03:46 PM
youd think for the price u could at least put the proper radiator/hoses in

it is the right radiator hose i dont see whats wrong with those

racerx2k1
12-25-2008, 04:36 PM
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/21037-sale-rules-guidelines.html

killab18
12-25-2008, 08:06 PM
ok also no way in hell the car put down 264whp at 8psi on a stock t25. isnt 7psi stock and only puts down 200 CRANK hp. So 1 more psi isnt going to add damn near 100hp. I dont care how sick your tuner is. my buddy put down 290whp on 17psi with 800cc injectors.

your asking way too much for nothing special at all. at most id say 8k. but good luck.

DrIvEsldEwAyS
12-25-2008, 08:18 PM
built motor tuned with a afc neo?

looks like you wasted your money building a motor with no supporting mods.

MugenRacing545
12-26-2008, 06:20 AM
ok also no way in hell the car put down 264whp at 8psi on a stock t25. isnt 7psi stock and only puts down 200 CRANK hp. So 1 more psi isnt going to add damn near 100hp. I dont care how sick your tuner is. my buddy put down 290whp on 17psi with 800cc injectors.

your asking way too much for nothing special at all. at most id say 8k. but good luck.

but it did ..wether you like it or not and if you wanna see the dyno sheet then ill send it to you in the mail

built motor tuned with a afc neo?

looks like you wasted your money building a motor with no supporting mods.

i needed to rebuild the motor anyway so i rebuilt it with good internals