PDA

View Full Version : midwestautodesign

onehundredoctane
12-25-2008, 08:30 AM
purchased a S14 SR20 water neck on the 5th of Dec. from user midwestautodesign, it's Christmas day and still has not arrived, I've had many transactions on Zilvia, at least 40 and this is the first time I've got burnt. No more. I'm done. If it does come in the mail I will retract this comment, but I hardly believe it will ever come.

boostedfe3
12-25-2008, 09:01 AM
I bought a fuel level sending unit from him and I know the payment cleared on Dec. 10th. I still have not seen my fuel level sending unit. What a shame I guess I will contact paypal and try to get my money back.

1GayDrifter
12-25-2008, 10:00 AM
i bought a greddy boost controller from him on dec 5th and it is also christmas and i still havent gotten it. midwestautodesign= scum bag. too bad i dont live in socal. if i ever get this boost controller ill take back what i say but will still leave negative feedback for the time it took. for those of you zilvia shoppers, dont buy from midwestautodesign

onehundredoctane
01-02-2009, 03:02 PM
he said he had shipped it out on the 5th of december, when I finally got the package it was post marked the 29th of december.

boostedfe3
01-21-2009, 09:46 AM
hey guys I received my fuel level sending unit yesterday in the mail. I know it was delayed but he did send me a small refund back and made things right. I have to give him props for correcting this. You guys should PM him again and see if you have a different outcome. Thanks