PDA

View Full Version : J-Team

BoostGetsULaid
12-24-2008, 09:24 AM
I was interested in his NRG short hub, asked him how much it would cost to shipped + Tracking + Paypal, he gave me $60 shipped. He said he'd ship it UPS the slow one.

Sent him the money, a few days after he said he'd ship it, I asked him what the tracking number is. And he freaked out on me, saying I was inpatient and I would get my stuff. A simple misunderstanding I explained myself saying I'd like the tracking number cause I'd like to know what day it would come cause knowing UPS they just throw it on your door and you'll never know. Then he admitted to me that he was too cheap to pay for tracking, even tho that was part of the deal.

He said give it 10 days. He said he may even refund my money and let me keep the hub. Well I waited a few days after the 10days and still no hub. I am currently unemployed and work on my car in my garage so I'd notice the UPS guy.

Well he got banned and i tried to E-mail his paypal and his e-mail he used to sign up for Ziliva. Tried to google his name. I notice Row said he'd hit him up on his myspace on profile message so i PM'd him to see if i could get his myspace. and he edited the message to take that part out.

Paypal's dispute was open and no communication on his end. Then I escalated to a claim. Still no communication, was ruled in my favor. Paypal is still trying to get funds from him.

I have all PM's, screen shots, and everything for evidence. Was saving just incase Paypal needed it.

ChiSleepyEyes
12-24-2008, 10:06 AM
giterdone! let that ass have it! scammers must dieeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

rakooda
12-24-2008, 10:45 AM
I was interested in his NRG short hub, asked him how much it would cost to shipped + Tracking + Paypal, he gave me $60 shipped. He said he'd ship it UPS the slow one.

Sent him the money, a few days after he said he'd ship it, I asked him what the tracking number is. And he freaked out on me, saying I was inpatient and I would get my stuff. A simple misunderstanding I explained myself saying I'd like the tracking number cause I'd like to know what day it would come cause knowing UPS they just throw it on your door and you'll never know. Then he admitted to me that he was too cheap to pay for tracking, even tho that was part of the deal.

He said give it 10 days. He said he may even refund my money and let me keep the hub. Well I waited a few days after the 10days and still no hub. I am currently unemployed and work on my car in my garage so I'd notice the UPS guy.

Well he got banned and i tried to E-mail his paypal and his e-mail he used to sign up for Ziliva. Tried to google his name. I notice Row said he'd hit him up on his myspace on profile message so i PM'd him to see if i could get his myspace. and he edited the message to take that part out.

Paypal's dispute was open and no communication on his end. Then I escalated to a claim. Still no communication, was ruled in my favor. Paypal is still trying to get funds from him.

I have all PM's, screen shots, and everything for evidence. Was saving just incase Paypal needed it.

I feel your pain, I bought a drivers side window switch + motor from him awhile back. Turns out the switch was bad ( I wish I had tested it while I was there but I was short on time ) and when I called him regarding the bad switch his reply was "you have to play around with it a little sometimes, or try spraying some WD-40 in it" and I was like "... umm, I don't think WD-40 would be a good idea" he said he'd give me my money back and I never heard from him since.

Unfortunately I paid in cash and theres nobody to get my money back for me other then guys in black masks... and we don't want to go there. SO I just cut my losses and decided to just buy my shit brand new.

Good luck with paypal though. hopefully everything works out for you.

BoostGetsULaid
12-24-2008, 03:22 PM
why'd you leave bad rep or posted a review? Would help others to not buy from him.

Sorry if it sounds like im pointing my problem to you. Not trying to