PDA

View Full Version : A weird and kind of scarey day

thesimpleS13
12-14-2008, 07:01 PM
So today I go to Arcadia with three of my friends to hang out with an old friend of mine. After we pick her up she tells me to go and pick up one of her friends. And me thinking like a normal guy, i think that her friend is going to be cute or something. haha.

So we get to her friends house shes goes to the door to get her friend. And this was the scarey...ish part. Me and my three friends are waiting for her to come back with her friend. As we are waiting this old brown infiniti, with two gangster looking guys pulls up near me. They start staring at us in my 240. I'm thinkin, "ok kinda scarey they're staring us down." One of them hops out of the car and approaches us in my car. And starts yelling at us! " What hood you from!?" us: " We're not from any hood." he then starts yelling at us...stuff i can't even understand, he finally says " F*ck whatever hood your from! Don't come around here again!" Us in my car are just like... "wow...." they drive off all fast...and that really just killed my day....idk if its because of the way my car looks or anything. Because a couple of people have already told me, that my car looks kinda low rider...ish :faint:
idk if its the way my car is riding right now...slammed on 15's with step lip. idk.. has anyone ever had that said to them? " ur car looks kind of like a lowrider with those wheels"

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v352/potatoz/cars/Picture008.jpg

yes my wheels are konig rewids..:down: .....saving up for legit 17" watanabe's haha

And what made this day worse, was that the girl that my friend brought along...Was a FULL ON tomboy -_-... i was soo scared. i kept on asking her "is that a boy or a girl!?!?!" try to work with me here, this is what she looked like: a girl acne on the face, dark skin, shaved head! baggy jeans, full white nicke cortez's, button up shirt, witha tee shirt hanging out, and a banger looking jacket on top of that... i was soo scared, she looked like she could fit in with this guys that approached me....

idk i just thought i'd sare my day...because i kind thought was gonna get shot or stabbed... sigh... sorry if this is a waste of a thread.

Matej
12-14-2008, 07:03 PM
Stay in your hood.

bejota180sx
12-14-2008, 07:27 PM
keep the hell out of that hood! hahahaha

Charlie
12-14-2008, 07:30 PM
Arcadia has gangsters now?

C. Senor
12-14-2008, 07:31 PM
what hood you from esse?!

haha. sucks when people like that are from. i get that all the time, but i think it has to do with me being latino and having a shaved head. but i've never got it from being in my car. that sucks. seriously just stay out of that "hood" cuz people like that are stupid and as such will do stupid things.

lflkajfj12123
12-14-2008, 07:32 PM
you're a pussy

your car is not even as cool as a low rider

find some new friends

ThatGuy
12-14-2008, 07:35 PM
They were obviously spelling thugs. They got pissed off because there is no "e" in the wordy scary. They most likely read whatever you have written all over your hood while they were sitting there and got completely enraged at what they saw.

Moral of the story: Learn to spell, find new friends.

ZenkiKid
12-14-2008, 07:38 PM
Stay in your hood.

and thats all there is to it. /thread.

bejota180sx
12-14-2008, 07:44 PM
wait, i was just gonna ask that... what the hell is writen on your hood?

thesimpleS13
12-14-2008, 07:49 PM
yea sorry on the spelling, i was kinda shocked when i wrote this, it happened like 20 min b4 i wrote this. and also my hood wasn't like that when this happened, i've got a carbon hood now and they still approached me like that. I was soo weirded out because i've known this girl for three years, and to make this day even more weird. I called her about 5 minutes ago and she was like " that girl i told you to pick up today was my girlfriend"....me: O.O!!!!! I really couldn't believe what i heard because I've known this girl for 3 years!!!

thesimpleS13
12-14-2008, 07:50 PM
wait, i was just gonna ask that... what the hell is writen on your hood?

well..i graduated from high school a while ago, and i thought " hm...why not do something different and have the year book on my hood?" so I just had all my friends sign it and it turned out pretty clean. It is now hanging on the wall in my room lol

shishcabobers
12-14-2008, 07:54 PM
Racial Profiling? Maybe it looked like you were going to do a drive-by because you were waiting in your car? Maybe its because what you were wearing?

TravisSW
12-14-2008, 07:55 PM
What else do you expect in that area? lol

articdragon192
12-14-2008, 07:57 PM
Travis, it's Arcadia. What do you expect from Arcadia, lol. it's not like it's San Gabriel or Montebello.

BOROSUN
12-14-2008, 08:03 PM
i'm skeerd dwag.

CusCo_S14
12-14-2008, 09:26 PM
Thats nothing. long story short. G/F talks me to visit ex-boyfriends sister in Gardena. finish dinner w/ family. the sisters ex-boyfriend comes up to me asks "Whats up?" next thing that happens he hits me in the back of the head w/ beer bottle(didnt break and was probably half full).

found out sisters ex-boyfriend got out of prison for weapon possession and in a gang C13

lolatclint
12-14-2008, 09:31 PM
shoulda just said im from ur moms hood bitch lick my left nut

Brian
12-14-2008, 09:34 PM
There needs to be another plague.

UNISA JECS
12-14-2008, 09:34 PM
LOL wow im from Monrovia well I I went to school out there and lived there for a while, didn't know Arcadia had gansters now, I always thought of Arcadia as a nice place to live...

TravisSW
12-14-2008, 09:39 PM
Thats nothing. long story short. G/F talks me to visit ex-boyfriends sister in Gardena. finish dinner w/ family. the sisters ex-boyfriend comes up to me asks "Whats up?" next thing that happens he hits me in the back of the head w/ beer bottle(didnt break and was probably half full).

found out sisters ex-boyfriend got out of prison for weapon possession and in a gang C13

Hope you got his ass sent back to jail.

CusCo_S14
12-14-2008, 09:43 PM
yeah he went back for like 7-10yrs

YoungGun
12-14-2008, 09:52 PM
You should've had the tomboy kick their asses.

jeeper_x
12-14-2008, 09:54 PM
do you know is the sad part of ur story is?

the tomboy prob. hittin' ur g/f....

murda-c
12-14-2008, 09:57 PM
You should fill a penske truck with fertilizer and blow up their hood.

then they'll have to come to yours and you can say no.

shishcabobers
12-14-2008, 10:43 PM
Hell theres gangsters everywhere, even in malibu.
http://www.slantmagazine.com/images/film/malibusmostwanted.jpg

ESmorz
12-14-2008, 10:56 PM
Weak

WEAK

WEAK

origin_s135
12-14-2008, 11:06 PM
^^^^
i like your signature

SochBAT
12-15-2008, 02:18 AM
You shoulda told em it was stock.

"What? Its a stock hood man. STOCK."

kevmeistah21
12-15-2008, 02:20 AM
you are in the wrong hood if the GIRL is dressed like that.. :p

keistyle
12-15-2008, 03:18 AM
this could be a pun. .
regarding hood, maybe they had a disagreement with the hood.

thesimpleS13
12-15-2008, 03:46 AM
this could be a pun. .

lol!! nvr thought of it like that haha thats a good one, but yea..i didnt have that hood on in this situation, got my carbon fiber hood on now.

probably would have been different if i did have it on though. changes up the whole situation now that i think about hahahaha. :D

napaKAliboog
12-15-2008, 06:07 AM
What hood you from? What kind of fucken gangster shit is that? They've been playing to much GTA or some shit... or they were just fucking around with u. ahahah

CusCo_S14
12-15-2008, 08:49 AM
What hood you from? What kind of fucken gangster shit is that? They've been playing to much GTA or some shit... or they were just fucking around with u. ahahah

nah nah homie, thats some straight Saints Row S#!T right there.
What hood from, Bisnatch?

DALAZ_68
12-15-2008, 09:00 AM
Stay in your hood.

yes

you're a pussy

your car is not even as cool as a low rider

find some new friends

100% expecially since uve been emotionally impacted this way

They were obviously spelling thugs. They got pissed off because there is no "e" in the wordy scary. They most likely read whatever you have written all over your hood while they were sitting there and got completely enraged at what they saw.

Moral of the story: Learn to spell, find new friends.

LOL agree

yea sorry on the spelling, i was kinda shocked when i wrote this, it happened like 20 min b4 i wrote this. and also my hood wasn't like that when this happened, i've got a carbon hood now and they still approached me like that. I was soo weirded out because i've known this girl for three years, and to make this day even more weird. I called her about 5 minutes ago and she was like " that girl i told you to pick up today was my girlfriend"....me: O.O!!!!! I really couldn't believe what i heard because I've known this girl for 3 years!!!

LOL you got owned

agree with you on this 100%

Weak

WEAK

WEAK
ur sig is fucken hilarious

nismo 240sx
12-15-2008, 11:32 AM
just keep your eyes open...when i was younger me and my cuzin were chased buy 12 street in Pomona..i was scared as shit...they were in a car and we ran for our life's...lol..they caught up to us they got off the car i think they had a gun!..but i guess they confused us with some other people that own them money i was like thank god!!...

mrmephistopheles
12-15-2008, 12:05 PM

Seconding this.

You should fill a penske truck with fertilizer and blow up their hood.

Plagues are funny, terrorism isn't. :squint:

murda-c
12-15-2008, 12:08 PM
Seconding this.

Plagues are funny, terrorism isn't. :squint:

the funny is when you kick them out of your hood, duh.

dkwasherexd
12-15-2008, 04:02 PM
sould carry a gun in our cars from now on.

jamben
12-15-2008, 06:36 PM
same kinda stuff happende to me and it ended with me getting hit in the face with a mag-light and then a fight.. this guy came up to and started yelling at me and hit me in the face while i was in my car so i got aut and then it was on... not going to lie it hurt

thesimpleS13
12-15-2008, 09:42 PM
same kinda stuff happende to me and it ended with me getting hit in the face with a mag-light and then a fight.. this guy came up to and started yelling at me and hit me in the face while i was in my car so i got aut and then it was on... not going to lie it hurt

yea, thank you for sharing, that's why i was a little bit scared, it was the first time that has ever happened to me so.....i guess as a first timer im considered a pussy :D, its all good though, i'd rather be a pussy than waste me time and energy. hahaha

ESmorz
12-15-2008, 09:53 PM
Should have just killed them. Buried their bodies in the desert.

http://www.somethingcreative.ca/archives/WEAK.jpg

BustedS13
12-15-2008, 09:59 PM
this could be a pun. .

that's exactly what i thought.
they were probably just yelling about your goofy hood

cliffs:
guy hangs out with friend, gets yelled at by some dudes, and hangs out with an unattractive woman

OMG SCARY DAY

soreballz
12-15-2008, 10:37 PM
That shit happened to me all the time when I was living in Long Beach. I'd just look at them, laugh hysterically, and walk away.

Fuck gangsters.

alindeman1989
12-16-2008, 12:48 PM
maybe they where mad about you little rims lol get real rims fool other wise stay out my hood lol

VROOOM
12-16-2008, 01:01 PM
That shit happened to me all the time when I was living in Long Beach. I'd just look at them, laugh hysterically, and walk away.

Fuck gangsters.

yeah, mostly all talk.

DUFFM4N
12-16-2008, 01:55 PM
Arcadia is a nice place to live...however there is a lot of wannabe asian gang members

i grew up there all my life, never had a problem with any asian gangsters...

that pic of your car is at Life Plaza on Baldwin :keke:

vvtisupra
12-16-2008, 02:01 PM
you should have told him you were a foreign exchange student from Hong Kong born in Kowloon.

thesimpleS13
12-16-2008, 11:21 PM
Arcadia is a nice place to live...however there is a lot of wannabe asian gang members

i grew up there all my life, never had a problem with any asian gangsters...

that pic of your car is at Life Plaza on Baldwin :keke:

lol nope sorry sir, that's at Yes Plaza on Colima and Fullerton :D

iwishiwas-all*
12-16-2008, 11:30 PM

only thing we can do at night is pray for it.

azndoc
12-17-2008, 01:42 AM
I think Arcadia just won some kind of award for best place to raise your kids.

Shit.......

Wannabes tryin be.

Bubbles
12-17-2008, 02:34 AM
hangs out with an unattractive woman

OMG SCARY DAY

You're telling me, I have nightmares about this stuff.

skylindrftr
12-18-2008, 03:54 AM
Lol where in Arcadia was this? Reason I ask is: The other night driving back from the Santa Anita Mall (where I work) I pulled in a street near there to call work because I forgot to clock out. So I am sitting across from these two gangster ish looking guys talking. I was in my 240 so maybe they thought it was me again or some shit haha. They kept giving me weird looks but I was on my cell so I didn't pay too much attention.

thesimpleS13
12-19-2008, 02:01 AM
lol this incident happened at the corner of Temple City Blvd. and Guess St.

skylindrftr
12-23-2008, 01:22 AM
Haha nvm then, I was just off Baldwin