PDA

View Full Version : blitz active clutch, should i get it?

wheres_da_cheese
02-11-2003, 04:26 PM
i have the choice to go ahead and get a blitz single plate active clutch for 750 shipped. should i go ahead and get it while the engine is out? (i am doing the sr20 swap right now) Or, do yall think that i should just go with like an ACT 6 puck so i can put the money i save towards something else? Some help in making this decision would be appreciated

thanks
Noah

adey
02-11-2003, 04:33 PM
I say save the money, go for a spec stage 2 or 3, and put the rest towards T/C rods and rear upper arms. :) or suspension if you don't already have shocks/springs or coilovers.

kandyflip445
02-11-2003, 05:40 PM
Isn't the 6 puck a solid hub design with ceramic friction material???:eek: I would definatly not do that for a car that is going to be drivin around daily. I'd say do what adey said.

drift freaq
02-11-2003, 05:56 PM
ya except he left out one small detail about the blitz acitve it comes with a lighter chromoly flywheel . From what i Know its like a 11-12lb flywheel which is sweet . Specs are ok but not nearly as nice as the Blitz and they do not fit entirely correct on SR's . I have personal experience on this one.