PDA

View Full Version : Help Needed in Los Angeles, CA AREA installs *ASAP*

itz_jOw3
12-01-2008, 03:18 PM
Hey guys,

I recently bought a 91' 240sx Fastback for my new daily/drift/show car.

I am trying to replace few stock parts that has been bugging me before I start with the crazy modding.

My cracked dash is just bugging the hell out of me and I am looking to buy an uncracked dash from a member on this forum. (Fixed/replaced thanks to McMargarrett)

However, I recently got all my tools stolen along with some small tools being in my IS300 used for my 1000hp setup that has been going on for 10 months now -_-''.

Can someone local help me uninstall my old dash and install the new dash + teach me more things about the 240sx that I dont know =)

I'll be more than happy to buy lunch/dinner and give connections/networks to all my sponsors + wholesale parts for any cars.

Thanks in advance,

Jowe Lee

Aim - itz jOw3

Here is a bigger picture of my old setup car on my sig.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/iTz_jOw3/2K3%20Lexus%20IS300/ADDX-77JetLee2K3IS300Feature1.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/iTz_jOw3/2K3%20Lexus%20IS300/ADDX-77JetLee2K3IS300Feature2.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/iTz_jOw3/2K3%20Lexus%20IS300/IMG_8997.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/iTz_jOw3/2K3%20Lexus%20IS300/IMG_4787.jpg

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v285/iTz_jOw3/2K3%20Lexus%20IS300/HINSeattleWAFlyerAugust220081.jpg

SR20DET KOUkI S14
12-01-2008, 07:37 PM
i never removed my dash before but it should be easy, i can help out, just need to resource it first.

itz_jOw3
12-01-2008, 08:33 PM
Thanks to those who has PM'd me with offers and inviting me to local meets !!

I recently had someone PM with an uncracked dash and is willing to install for me tomorrow afternoon !!

So far the only problems I have with my car is:

*Drivers side rear side marker missing

*AC not working, previous owner said it needs to be repumped?? (anyone know how to fix this problem)

*My car feels freaking HUMID and moisty when I get in the morning after I drive it at night -_-'' weirddd

*Aftermarket CD player not even turning on.

*Need new carpet for driver/passenger

*Paint starting to chip off on the spoiler and front bumper

Other than that the car is phenomenal, and drives like a beauty with new tranny/clutch!!

brndck
12-02-2008, 09:42 AM
who built your is?

Brian
12-02-2008, 10:52 AM
Yeah, no kidding....

Om1kron
12-02-2008, 11:07 AM
probably too busy lifting weights and promoting clubs to be working on his is.

DUFFM4N
12-02-2008, 11:56 AM
did u get everything hand fed to you when you supposedly "built" your IS300?

soreballz
12-02-2008, 12:56 PM
So far the only problems I have with my car is:

*Drivers side rear side marker missing

*AC not working, previous owner said it needs to be repumped?? (anyone know how to fix this problem)

*My car feels freaking HUMID and moisty when I get in the morning after I drive it at night -_-'' weirddd

*Aftermarket CD player not even turning on.

*Need new carpet for driver/passenger

*Paint starting to chip off on the spoiler and front bumper

Other than that the car is phenomenal, and drives like a beauty with new tranny/clutch!!
All those things are fairly simple fixes. Shouldn't take much to get it taken care of.

About the IS... It is supercharged, yes? ...How are you make 1000whp with a supercharger on that motor? I'm not bashing; I'm just curious.

DUFFM4N
12-02-2008, 01:09 PM
All those things are fairly simple fixes. Shouldn't take much to get it taken care of.

About the IS... It is supercharged, yes? ...How are you make 1000whp with a supercharger on that motor? I'm not bashing; I'm just curious.

should take a while to get a response, he's currently emailing all the people who did the work for him to help with him your question

andmattsayd
12-02-2008, 01:24 PM
i think you scared him away.

MY.SilViA
12-02-2008, 03:37 PM

nawww he isn't supercharged anymore. i'll leave it to him to post up the specs of his new project and such.

handinpants
12-02-2008, 04:02 PM
i pmed you...

itz_jOw3
12-02-2008, 10:10 PM
who built your is?

Well when it was supercharged (old setup) LMS / Luxury Motor Sports helped me mostly with my car along with few local IS300 gurus on the forum.

I gotta give ups to my boy Jose @ Kaizen Motorsport :D

probably too busy lifting weights and promoting clubs to be working on his is.

hahaha weights yes.

but, where in the world did you get the club promoting bs from??

Never done that nor will I ever do such time wasting bs stuff like that.

did u get everything hand fed to you when you supposedly "built" your IS300?

huh?

Is this a joke or are you really trying to hate lolz *confused*

1000whp is pretty much impossible to do on a stock 2jzge motor being supercharged.

That is my old previous setup from 07.

My new setup involves my new motor from Japan, JDM Aristo 2jzgte vvt-i converted to single using SPA 7200 turbo.

It has been over 10 months now with the engine build along with converting it to manual/new kit/paint etc.

should take a while to get a response, he's currently emailing all the people who did the work for him to help with him your question

haha yes... your absolutely right.

Because I always do that.

and your like my best friend too....

nawww he isn't supercharged anymore. i'll leave it to him to post up the specs of his new project and such.

haha how did you know??

i pmed you...

Thanks got it, I just PM'ed you back with my number.

Glad to help you out bro.

itz_jOw3
12-02-2008, 10:15 PM
Thanks to MrMcgarrett !!

I finally picked up my new dash from him and he was kind enough to help me install it at his house :p

NO MORE CRACKED DASHES FTW !!

itz_jOw3
12-02-2008, 10:56 PM
i think you scared him away.

Your right.

I did lol

jkkk

brndck
12-02-2008, 11:55 PM
let me be the first to say welcome. uncracked dashes ftw!

soreballz
12-03-2008, 12:18 AM
1000whp is pretty much impossible to do on a stock 2jzge motor being supercharged.

That is my old previous setup from 07.

Well aware. I was just making sure you weren't talking out of your ass and bullshitting those numbers. lol

silly_13
12-03-2008, 01:46 AM
wow thats 1 nice altezza!
y is the article on french or in a different language..i cant read it =[

itz_jOw3
12-03-2008, 03:36 AM
Well aware. I was just making sure you weren't talking out of your ass and bullshitting those numbers. lol

haha I guess the old saying, "Don't judge a book by it's cover" really says it all.

As of now the motor is built to handle 1200hp (for the dyno), but with race gas c16 + great tune we shall see.

I will be dynoing the car at HIN Night Shift shows on the Valvoline Dyno challenges.

itz_jOw3
12-03-2008, 03:42 AM
wow thats 1 nice altezza!
y is the article on french or in a different language..i cant read it =[

Thanks bro, blehhh yea I know...

It is because I shot with MAX POWER and it ended up being featured in ADDX French Magazine instead.

I've been holding off all my magazine feature offers for one reason.

IMPORT TUNER COVER with my new 2009 setup.

I have 100% confirmation that I have been holding off with them for over 10 months now -_-''

Hopefully things plan out the way it does and hopefully get to shoot it for cover the way I want it to be.

itz_jOw3
12-07-2008, 06:38 PM
Any gurus in Los Angeles are that can help me with my vacuum leaks along with my minor oil leaks??