PDA

View Full Version : Socal: Stolen s13 coupe!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Inland empire!!!!

Driven08
11-30-2008, 12:36 PM
My S13 Coupe has been found.
They took a complete Silvia front end like in the picture complete with corners. Brick headlights, GTR Black Grill, Black Pignose Lip, S14 seats, coolant reservoir, Cusco Front Strut Bar, Black Apexi Pen Turbo Timer, Autometer Boost Gauge, Personal 350mm Steering wheel.

Please let me know if you see any of this stuff for sale, I can identify the parts pretty much 90% due to little nicks and scratches on the stuff.

The car was found on Sheridan/Kendall in San Bernardino.

Thanks for the lookout, Zilvia is the best!

http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a396/quadrider08/Z33wheels014.jpg

CrimsonRockett
11-30-2008, 01:09 PM
No way.

That's terrible.

Definitely on the look out dude.

Driven08
11-30-2008, 01:13 PM
Yeah right out of my driveway. Im more surprised because of the neighborhood I live in. Nothing really happens here and I have left the windows down on my car all the time.

Thanks for keeping a lookout.

blackrms13
11-30-2008, 01:19 PM
holy fucking shit...

damn....

sorry to hear

where in riverside?
canyon crest?

Driven08
11-30-2008, 01:26 PM
holy fucking shit...

damn....

sorry to hear

where in riverside?
canyon crest?

I live in Grand Terrace, hopefully I find it cause I need a car for work and school.

charlie321
11-30-2008, 01:32 PM
oh what the hell? not your car?! damn, i'll keep a lookout for you, but this is depressing...

silviachik420
11-30-2008, 01:36 PM
Nothing really happens here and I have left the windows down on my car all the time.

Theirs your problem always expect the unexpected!!!!!!!

should of had a alarm killswitch and the club on that beezzzzyyy:hsdance:

Driven08
11-30-2008, 01:40 PM
I have a nrg quick release but I left the wheel on :duh:

NISMO_tuner
11-30-2008, 01:41 PM
damn that sucks. i know how it feels to get your car stolen.
ill be on the look out. hope u get it back soon

swiftdrift
11-30-2008, 01:45 PM
Just sent out a mass text man, hopefully u find your car Roger. I'll keep a lookout as well! GL

MrFuel
11-30-2008, 02:23 PM
Sorry to hear! but i'll keep a look out in Nor Cal.

all show no go
11-30-2008, 02:32 PM
Awww Faack.. Sorry to hear (sigh) I know the feeling.

I will definitely keep my eye out, this is close to my home as well.. I hope you find you car safe and sound. :sadwavey:

LifePlazaCircuit
11-30-2008, 03:33 PM
any specs on the car so we can look out for parts for sale? if anything comes up

Driven08
11-30-2008, 03:36 PM
any specs on the car so we can look out for parts for sale? if anything comes up

I kind of want to give out the specs but I dont want the person who stole it to know everything it has. Ill just keep the specs to myself for a bit.

The clearcoat is peeling and black front end.

PIN GIO 2
11-30-2008, 03:58 PM
holy crap! i live in riverside... i have to be careful my car!

lolatclint
11-30-2008, 04:03 PM
jeez rogerrr u barely got that car too. fuhq we should all just cruise all of riverside n see if its on the road.. O_o

240REV
11-30-2008, 04:27 PM
Damn!!! Another one within one week!!! They jack my buddies S13 on monday i think.. Some fucked up people out there!! Just another reminder to keep your shit on lock down!!!:rl:

Mista Lee
11-30-2008, 04:33 PM
damn roger, sorry to hear about this
i'll keep an eye out for it

:[

YoungGun
11-30-2008, 04:54 PM
Sorry to hear about this, I got my eyes open for you.

CalPolyKing
11-30-2008, 05:05 PM
This would have never happened if you had this bad boy!! The Autotaser
Over a thousand volts of electricity and a sound beacon going off would scare the shit out of even me when if goes off by accident.. Mount this baby to your steering wheel, its over.... BUT SORRY TO HEAR YOU CAR GOT STOLEN ROGER!! LETS HOPE YOU FIND YOUR CAR.. I STILL CANT BELIEVE THEY TOOK IT WHEN YOU WERE SLEEPING!!
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j289/twobad4u87/car/delete.jpg

all show no go
11-30-2008, 05:13 PM
^^WTF is that for real?? :tweak:

JesusFreakDrifter
11-30-2008, 05:27 PM
no way... hopefully you get it back...bump for a legit seller

treken2t87
11-30-2008, 05:42 PM
^^WTF is that for real?? :tweak:
they're real...but i don't think you're going to find one very easily :angel:

drfturkey
11-30-2008, 08:14 PM
damm that sucks ill keep a look out over here in sb...

Driven08
11-30-2008, 08:18 PM
Thanks for the support guys. I hope I at least get the shell back in one piece so I can still have some part of it. It has a ton of money and time put into it so I'm out of luck. I don't have much money to by another and sadly I'm going to put off playing with 240's until I get a better job or finish school.

I'm already looking for a replacement and I am thinking of getting an EG6. Hopefully I get my car before I buy a dissapointment, lol.

TheWayItGoes909
11-30-2008, 08:37 PM
Hey Roger,Eric again Im Sorry to hear what happen I know how it is, its a Fuked up feeling. Damn are you really leaving the 240 scene? You know thiefs love Eg6's too The best of luck to both you guys

Smurf_240SX
11-30-2008, 09:58 PM
Will be on the look out....makes me sad.

don_bagz
11-30-2008, 10:03 PM
double post

don_bagz
11-30-2008, 10:09 PM
dang.. ill keep a look out out here in colton, sab b, loma linda, redlands area... i will recogize that car when i see it.. ill save your number just incase..

must be the honda guys at the show... haha

bardabe
11-30-2008, 10:23 PM
I'll keep a look out here in moval / perris and Fullerton Area

IJDMDRIFTI
11-30-2008, 11:00 PM
really fuckin sucks to hear man

ill keep my eye out for it dawg. any idea of who it could have been.

once again sorry for the loss brotha.

handinpants
12-01-2008, 04:23 AM
This would have never happened if you had this bad boy!! The Autotaser
Over a thousand volts of electricity and a sound beacon going off would scare the shit out of even me when if goes off by accident.. Mount this baby to your steering wheel, its over.... BUT SORRY TO HEAR YOU CAR GOT STOLEN ROGER!! LETS HOPE YOU FIND YOUR CAR.. I STILL CANT BELIEVE THEY TOOK IT WHEN YOU WERE SLEEPING!!
http://i83.photobucket.com/albums/j289/twobad4u87/car/delete.jpg

wtf, where can i buy this? i'd love to get a video of someone getting zapped by this... :wackit:

handinpants
12-01-2008, 04:37 AM
auto taser. - Google Video (http://video.google.com/videosearch?ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8&rls=org.mozilla:en-US:official&client=firefox-a&q=auto+taser.&um=1&sa=X&oi=video_result_group&resnum=4&ct=title#)

Kalashnikov
12-01-2008, 04:45 AM
Okay, there's a way to bypass it like bypassing the AutoClub.

All you need to do is Cut the steering wheel with a hacksaw.
I saw how they do it, when the AutoLock came out and it proves Steerign wheel locks are useless.
I can cut my Rollcage piping with a hacksaw in like 1 minute. A steering OEM is made from mild steel tubing and it's not thick at all.

It takes a thief like less than 30 seconds to cut the steering wheel, and he can also steer with 1/2 a wheel. Just a heads up if anyone is planning to invest in Steering wheel locks.

So far the "Autolock" brake/clutch lock is effective or at least slows down the theif, anyone know if crooks can disarm the autolock? or heard of anyone done has done it yet?

Taser Idea would be better if you could connected it on the SHIFTER. Or like the Pedals.

If it was up to me, I'd retrofit a shotgun or some sort of blowgun with tranquillizer or something, but it's Illegal in the states.
The theif would probably SUE me and win. That is f*cked up part. We can't do shiet.

Where I come from, Stealing is worst than Killing. This is because, Killing can be out of angry, the girl cheat on you, someone do you wrong. And I think stealing is just out of Greed only,. If you steal for food, maybe okay, but stealing cars, money, items, that is bad.

People who are grown up, and steal should die horrible death and before they die the hands cut off.

Maybe new laws in 2009. Yes.?

Sorry for you loss, maybe this will open EYES that the world is NOT NICE. ~

240!
12-01-2008, 10:51 AM
damn that's a bummer man, sorry to hear that. I'll keep a look out in rancho.

let5l1de
12-01-2008, 04:34 PM
awww fack. sry to hear about the loss... damn thieves/economy effing it up for all of us. lets all unite and kick some thieving asses. fack fack fack....

handinpants
12-01-2008, 11:18 PM
i'm going to get one of those auto tasers and put it in my friends car, and hide a camera in the car... this is going to be good... i just need to take off the auto taser logo.

Teddy
12-01-2008, 11:51 PM
Damn, Roger. Sorry to hear. If you need another car, I have an extra hatch at my house.

Hopefully you won't need it though. Good luck.

DataXUnknown
12-02-2008, 12:01 AM
i'll keep an eye out in anaheim/OC area. that really sucks to hear about your car getting stolen. hope you get it back in one peice.

nismoskyz
12-02-2008, 12:11 AM
really sucks man.. i'll keep an eye out..

friggen ie and socal in general... what's with all these theives!? get a life.

Driven08
12-02-2008, 03:35 PM
I found the car, check again on the first page for details.
Thanks Zilvia for the lookout!

240love
12-02-2008, 04:03 PM
dam that sucks.. atleast you found it

all show no go
12-02-2008, 04:08 PM
So glad you got it back, Wow that's still terrible though..
I will definitely keep an eye out for your front end parts for sale around town or craigslist.. :coolugh:

IJDMDRIFTI
12-02-2008, 04:11 PM
I bet these bastards are the same ones that took mine.

glad you found it bro

Driven08
12-02-2008, 04:31 PM
Yeah my front end is easily be able to tell apart from others through the dents and spray paint.

Ill try to get a pic of the seats. The cig burns on these are unique as well as the lever positions.

all show no go
12-02-2008, 04:52 PM
I bet these bastards are the same ones that took mine.

glad you found it bro

Wow that does make sense huh!! when my car was stolen, they olny took off stuff that could be only taken off by hand (front end, engine parts, shift knob, steering wheel etc.) They probably are the same fools.

Man I think local police should try catching these guys with like a Bait car (a 240 or Civic or something) and do a sting operation for crying out loud, they do it for old guys trying to pick up ho's on the street.. why not get rid of car thiefs???? just an idea.

Driven08
12-02-2008, 04:57 PM
Well I think im going to go around the neighborhood it was found on and ask to see if people there saw anything about my car. Luckily I got connections with the police department so anything as close as a license plate number and im there, lol.

They messed with the wrong guy :s101:

don_bagz
12-02-2008, 08:39 PM
Well I think im going to go around the neighborhood it was found on and ask to see if people there saw anything about my car. Luckily I got connections with the police department so anything as close as a license plate number and im there, lol.

They messed with the wrong guy :s101:

hopefully you catch this fukn bastards....

oh and who found it? cops? fellow zilvian?

Driven08
12-02-2008, 08:55 PM
Someone called it in from the neighborhood it was left at. A towing company got it.

don_bagz
12-03-2008, 12:45 AM
dang... glad you got it back.. sucks that its missing them parts.. you still planning to switch cars?

Driven08
12-03-2008, 01:16 AM
Nope. I'm keeping it. Someone get me a complete pop up front end

CalPolyKing
12-03-2008, 11:13 AM
YOU ARE SO LUCKY ROGER!! Its still amazes me that the motor was still intact.

-To the peps interested in the Autotaser..GOOD LUCK!! You cant even find them on ebay anymore cause for some reason ebay doesnt allow the sell of them anymore(thats where i got mine b4 the new policy)

- To the guy who said you could saw the steering wheel off. Any movement, even opening the door makes this thing go off.. I dont even like being in the driver seat when it goes off, and then the siren goes off, and you can see the current running through it. I dont think a thief is going to sit inches from it trying to saw the steering wheel. Go on youtube you can find videos on it.

andmattsayd
12-03-2008, 01:04 PM
woah! got your car back and day 1 back into the game! hah HELL YEAH!
DIE HARD! :rawk::rawk:

Driven08
12-04-2008, 01:39 PM
Im glad that its found now. Its time to replace everything with the little money have but it just saddens me when I look at it.

FI_s13
12-05-2008, 07:25 PM

I saw how they do it, when the AutoLock came out and it proves Steerign wheel locks are useless.
I can cut my Rollcage piping with a hacksaw in like 1 minute. A steering OEM is made from mild steel tubing and it's not thick at all.

It takes a thief like less than 30 seconds to cut the steering wheel, and he can also steer with 1/2 a wheel. Just a heads up if anyone is planning to invest in Steering wheel locks.

So far the "Autolock" brake/clutch lock is effective or at least slows down the theif, anyone know if crooks can disarm the autolock? or heard of anyone done has done it yet?

Taser Idea would be better if you could connected it on the SHIFTER. Or like the Pedals.

If it was up to me, I'd retrofit a shotgun or some sort of blowgun with tranquillizer or something, but it's Illegal in the states.
The theif would probably SUE me and win. That is f*cked up part. We can't do shiet.

Where I come from, Stealing is worst than Killing. This is because, Killing can be out of angry, the girl cheat on you, someone do you wrong. And I think stealing is just out of Greed only,. If you steal for food, maybe okay, but stealing cars, money, items, that is bad.

People who are grown up, and steal should die horrible death and before they die the hands cut off.

unfortunately yes, yes thieves can find a way around autolocks. my s13 was stolen about a month ago, had the autolock and everything on, and stole my car at school :/ but they found it, surprisingly with all my parts still on except for my old school head unit and my c pillar bar gone. whata dumbass! but for the guy who just got his car jacked, im sorry to hear that man, ill be on the lookout!

but for the guy who just got his

FI_s13
12-05-2008, 07:26 PM

unfortunately yes, yes thieves can find a way around autolocks. my s13 was stolen about a month ago, had the autolock and everything on, and stole my car at school :/ but they found it, surprisingly with all my parts still on except for my old school head unit and my c pillar bar gone. whata dumbass! but for the guy who just got his car jacked, im sorry to hear that man, ill be on the lookout!

FI_s13
12-05-2008, 07:30 PM
im all late on the news that you found it haha my bad, but thats good shit though at least you found it!

ronnizle
12-05-2008, 08:57 PM
At least you found your car :( Mine has been missing for almost 2 weeks and all I had was rims and suspension! :(

Driven08
12-05-2008, 09:09 PM
At least you found your car :( Mine has been missing for almost 2 weeks and all I had was rims and suspension! :(

Goodluck on getting your back man, I feel ya when it got stolen I was in denial. The ones stolen around L.A. seem to come back worse. My friends got stolen and looked exactly like yours and got it back in a couple of weeks.

LB.Motoring
12-05-2008, 09:23 PM
Goodluck on getting your back man, I feel ya when it got stolen I was in denial. The ones stolen around L.A. seem to come back worse. My friends got stolen and looked exactly like yours and got it back in a couple of weeks.

MY seeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttsssssss
s

Driven08
12-05-2008, 09:33 PM
MY seeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaatttttttttttttsssssss
s

I know man, I miss them too. I loved the color scheme and so much comfy ass sitting I put into those.

ronnizle
12-07-2008, 04:38 PM

Thanks, I hope it pops up soon. I really need a car. Mine has been missing for 2 weeks already.

Driven08
12-07-2008, 05:24 PM
Hopefully you at least get it back in drivable condition. I went out after the first day that it got stolen to look at an EG6 shell and felt like I couldnt own one of those after an S13.

don_bagz
12-07-2008, 05:54 PM
Hopefully you at least get it back in drivable condition. I went out after the first day that it got stolen to look at an EG6 shell and felt like I couldnt own one of those after an S13.

i was just gonna say that, plus, they are gettin stolen aswell. so its not like s13s are that much more appealing to the eg6.

HyperTek
12-10-2008, 03:43 PM
man i dont think id ever consider gettin a 240 again.. too many asskids own em now.... glad you got it back, i would consider getting rid of it now.. you will forever have that fear that someone will want to take it again... just because 240sx =the new 92 honda civic SI

Driven08
12-10-2008, 03:46 PM
man i dont think id ever consider gettin a 240 again.. too many asskids own em now.... glad you got it back, i would consider getting rid of it now.. you will forever have that fear that someone will want to take it again... just because 240sx =the new 92 honda civic SI

Yeah I thought about it but after i get some more money im just going to store it and keep a simple stock daily driving car. I am nervous that it will get stolen again so im going to take a lesson in all of this.

HyperTek
12-10-2008, 03:47 PM
good luck man!!

you can always go rx7 lmao.. dont think it will get much more popular, people are scared that the motors blow up all the time lol

Driven08
12-10-2008, 03:52 PM
I dont like RX-7's man. They just don't appeal to me very much.

HyperTek
12-10-2008, 04:04 PM
exactly thats the beauty of em... =D
a car less liked by people=no worries of theft

DALAZ_68
12-10-2008, 04:09 PM
good luck man!!

you can always go rx7 lmao.. dont think it will get much more popular, people are scared that the motors blow up all the time lol
get the Rx7, street port the fucken thing, and if someone tried to jack it, BAM!, ull hear it...

sucks to hear it got stolen, but iatleast u recovered most of it