PDA

View Full Version : Guy I used to valet with murders one and then commits suicide

gosu22
11-27-2008, 11:34 PM
Police: Slain San Mateo mom stalked for weeks (http://www.sfgate.com/cgi-bin/article.cgi?f=/c/a/2008/11/27/BAAP14DBB4.DTL)

One of the things I remember about him was that he bet on $10k on Dallas who was the #1 seed, to beat Golden State. He also claimed to have $100k in gambling debt.

I believed him.

I don't think he was that bad, but dayum.

JRas
11-27-2008, 11:40 PM
everyone has a point, before they snap

CrimsonRockett
11-27-2008, 11:41 PM
Dude had issues.

Sucks.

!Zar!
11-28-2008, 01:49 AM
I don't recall seeing her around before.

Sorry to hear that she led such a short life.

HyperTek
11-28-2008, 03:58 AM
crazy..

sad, anyone find the victims myspace? jus curious

found the guys myspace on google
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=121808464

theres pictures of her here
http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_11081014?source=most_emailed
sad, she was pretty too.. dam bastard

HyperTek
11-28-2008, 04:08 AM
ok i think this was her?
MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/1846132 (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=1846132)
under Kim Nguyen, from that article sounds like she was a club promoter.. esp when club promoters have myspace = will add all kinds of people, and just be there to post their pics of them having a good time and promote people to come to the club... so i can imagine this dude getting obsessed..

irax
11-28-2008, 04:23 AM
why are you interested in the victims myspace??????

HyperTek
11-28-2008, 04:25 AM
if something happened to you, would you mind if people learned a lil about who u where? just curiosity. Pay Respects even if i didnt know em, still tragic situation. I used to club promote so i was curious.

Future240
11-28-2008, 10:12 AM
I feel bad for her children. This will haunt them for years

I wonder how true this is
Manheimer said Wednesday that the preliminary results of an autopsy and the angles of fire suggest that Nguyen was hit by Gee rather than by police.

luckvx
11-28-2008, 04:24 PM
damn thats some crazy stuff

origin_s135
11-28-2008, 05:22 PM
this is some crazy shit. my friend was talking about this guy lastnight because he knows the dude. i thought it was the raymond i know, but ended up not being the one i know. damn that fuckin sucks though.

irax
11-28-2008, 10:03 PM
if something happened to you, would you mind if people learned a lil about who u where? just curiosity. Pay Respects even if i didnt know em, still tragic situation. I used to club promote so i was curious.
:bs:
dude just admit it, your only interested in her myspace because she's a hot chick and her top 8 are hot chicks too. If it was some ugly dude you wouldn't give a shit! and honestly she just dealt with A MOTHER FUCKING STALKER!! THE LAST THING SHE NEEDS IS RANDOM GUYS TO FUCKING MSG HER ON MYSPACE!:duh: If you want to pay the dead some respect, then pray for them in your own way to your God and leave them be.

HyperTek
11-28-2008, 10:21 PM
yeah i was curious to see what they looked like since this guy stalked a girl.. anyone would be curious to know just what she looked like..

and her page is private so i can not see it, you said her top 8 are full of hot girls.. lol

mkiv98
11-29-2008, 06:43 AM
crazy..

sad, anyone find the victims myspace? jus curious

found the guys myspace on google
MySpace.com - Raymond " sKiP " - 25 - Male - OAKLAND, CALIFORNIA - www.myspace.com/raymondskipgee (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=121808464)

theres pictures of her here
Investigators say stalker was responsible for San Mateo shooting - San Jose Mercury News (http://www.mercurynews.com/ci_11081014?source=most_emailed)
sad, she was pretty too.. dam bastard

did anyone read the comments on the guys myspace?

"Nov 2 2006 9:43 PM

gosh i must look like a stalker haha..i am the only one like four times in a row leavin u comments...well i guess no one else can lol...and yes i was drunk as fuck that night...and u went to castro?? well at least i know u didnt get shot....99 cutie.."

just thought that was kinda funny

FaLKoN240
11-29-2008, 11:29 AM
why are you interested in the victims myspace??????

I read beauty pageant I was was curious what she looked like too. Its not like she's going to come back to life as a zombie because someone was searching her.

Ha, don't lie homie.

:bs:
dude just admit it, your only interested in her myspace because she's a hot chick and her top 8 are hot chicks too. If it was some ugly dude you wouldn't give a shit! and honestly she just dealt with A MOTHER FUCKING STALKER!! THE LAST THING SHE NEEDS IS RANDOM GUYS TO FUCKING MSG HER ON MYSPACE!:duh: If you want to pay the dead some respect, then pray for them in your own way to your God and leave them be.

Like I said, what's the big deal?

There is no disrespect if the man is curious.

yeah i was curious to see what they looked like since this guy stalked a girl.. anyone would be curious to know just what she looked like..

and her page is private so i can not see it, you said her top 8 are full of hot girls.. lol

Don't trip you don't need to defend yourself.

did anyone read the comments on the guys myspace?

"Nov 2 2006 9:43 PM

gosh i must look like a stalker haha..i am the only one like four times in a row leavin u comments...well i guess no one else can lol...and yes i was drunk as fuck that night...and u went to castro?? well at least i know u didnt get shot....99 cutie.."

just thought that was kinda funny

Yeah, fuckin weirdie.

thejapino
11-29-2008, 11:58 AM
This happened right around the corner from the San Mateo Zoo (a barber/record shop, not an actual zoo), where my brother cuts hair. They heard all the gunshots and everything. El Camino Real was shut down in that area. Crazy

fliprayzin240sx
12-01-2008, 08:25 AM
"stalker quote"

Wait, why would you get shot at in Castro???

Anyways, sad and fucked up shit. But seems like theres always more to stories like this, something must have provoked him to snap. Maybe they were hooking up and she changed her mind, thats the first shit that popped in my head after reading the story. Guess we'll never know the full story...

!Zar!
12-01-2008, 12:06 PM
There was a shooting in the castro a few halloweens ago.

TiNMAN
12-01-2008, 03:31 PM
sigh

pretty vietnamese girls are hard to come by too :hs:

condolences to the friends & family

nguyen dynasty in the house

k2daalvin
12-01-2008, 03:45 PM
ok i think this was her?
MySpace.com - www.myspace.com/1846132 (http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=1846132)
under Kim Nguyen, from that article sounds like she was a club promoter.. esp when club promoters have myspace = will add all kinds of people, and just be there to post their pics of them having a good time and promote people to come to the club... so i can imagine this dude getting obsessed..

she wasnt a club promoter, she was a beauty pageant consultant.....