PDA

View Full Version : The words you have always wanted your gf to say

Zemus
02-07-2003, 05:06 PM
Sence I have been going out with my gf I have started to get her into cars. She looked around and decided to read up on Rotorys, and now she wants an RX7. He is about to put her neon up for sale to get a nice FC NA Red Rx7.

But anyways, she asked me today if I would teach her how to drift. My jaw dropped. The fitrt thing that came to my mouth was "WILL YOU MARRY ME!" HAHA yea, she laffed and said some day. So now im going to teach her in my car then in her fc later, anyone elses gf drift or are learning to drift

SilviaDriver
02-07-2003, 05:39 PM
great to have a gf that is into cars. but only thing i dont watn is..wat if your gf gets better than you!?!?! =X id love a girl that likes to fix up cars, ONLY for looks..leave the speed up for me please! haha..but its all good if she has a faster car or watever. im not sexist juss for the record. kinda embarassing having your girl pass u by and flashing hazards at u hahah

lil off topic mayb?:confused:

Zemus
02-07-2003, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by SilviaDriver
great to have a gf that is into cars. but only thing i dont watn is..wat if your gf gets better than you!?!?! =X id love a girl that likes to fix up cars, ONLY for looks..leave the speed up for me please! haha..but its all good if she has a faster car or watever. im not sexist juss for the record. kinda embarassing having your girl pass u by and flashing hazards at u hahah

yea, but she will never be as good as me at drifting, she would get to scared, again no offence to girls. But yea, she wants one bad and wants to be good at drifting, but i will always be many steps ahead of her :-D

riot
02-07-2003, 05:50 PM
Drifting is cool...:rolleyes:

uuninja
02-07-2003, 05:54 PM
No Ryan is cool! Mad tight Drift0r-age y0!

MikeFD3S
02-07-2003, 06:22 PM
well, if things dont work out for you and her, you can send her my way ;)

hehe j/p...maybe

"I bought you a set of GT35/40's and an IHI RX6 turbo for your birthday hon!"

Zemus
02-07-2003, 06:27 PM
Originally posted by MikeFD3S
well, if things dont work out for you and her, you can send her my way ;)

hehe j/p...maybe

"I bought you a set of GT35/40's and an IHI RX6 turbo for your birthday hon!" Oh i know, i would rather give her a car part then some sort of other gift

HAHA I SHOULD GIVE HE A TURBO IN PLACE OF A WEDDING RING, HEHEHE

kandyflip445
02-07-2003, 09:21 PM
Originally posted by Oni
Oh i know, i would rather give her a car part then some sort of other gift

HAHA I SHOULD GIVE HE A TURBO IN PLACE OF A WEDDING RING, HEHEHE

That would be great.:p And for wedding pressents you could ask for only car care/parts.;)

TheTimanator
02-07-2003, 09:47 PM
lucky guy....my g/f wants a Hyundia Sonata :rolleyes: either that or she wants a black accord with chrome rims :eek: I'll learn her good!! but seriously, I don't really care :D

240SxTYLE
02-07-2003, 09:57 PM
its the best for your girl to be into what you are... im a glad one to have the same. shes not into drifting but she is into cars and speed.

check out the sig.. im another lucky guy. hopefully she can give me some money to get us BOTH trubos =).... turbo...mmmmm...turbo... i mean girlfriend..mmm... girlfriend :p

HaLo
02-07-2003, 10:16 PM
My GF is better at me drifting. She owns a nice S13. But then again, I don't drift. ;)

02-07-2003, 10:59 PM
Originally posted by SilviaDriver

i dunno man. i mean, if she beats you, it's all good. she's your girl. it don't matter if she beats you. you helped (i assumed) her fix her car up. picture this: some guy wants to race you. you go "you wanna race my girl?" they'll race, she'll win. you go "that's my girl" haha. think of the look on the guy's face? haha.

Bbandit
02-08-2003, 01:50 AM
dude thats a cool g/f you got there...
keep a long lasting relationship with her man!

me myself.. my g/f always goes autoX with me (she rides with me as a navigator)
she drives a 1994 prelude and after i got the time to fix her car (needs radiator flush and other maintance stuff)
she'll bring it to autoX to compete with me
awesome!
i love her :D

christopher
02-08-2003, 07:49 AM
My girl wants an 86.

I cant find a decent one for her right now in my area, so no drifty for us, awwww...

It feels great to share common interests with her, the other thing is that I am a rapper and thus am allways recording. She is now enrolling into a tech school to learn how to be a recording engineer. SWEET. I love this girl.:D

christopher
02-08-2003, 07:53 AM
um....

....240sxtyle, you do realize that your girls picture is a link right??? If you are under 18 don't look. NOOOOOOOOO!!!!

hahaha!!!

Zemus
02-08-2003, 08:38 AM
Yea 86s are hard to find, and its rare for a chick to like them, my gf things 86's are ass ugly, but she loves FCs, go figure

96SEChick
02-08-2003, 08:58 AM
When I first met my bf, I didn't know much about cars--I knew about tires, brakes, spark plugs, oil--the basic stuff. He used to try to teach me things, but I had a Geo Prizm and he had a '92 Laser Turbo AWD--so I didn't understand squat about what he was trying to tell me about wastegates & stuff. He used to get so frustrated. When I got my S14, I totally went nuts trying to learn about cars, and started remembering things he used to tell me, and now I'm trying to learn more about engines, turbos & stuff.

We went to an autox and I rode with him and then I was hooked! I'm keep telling him--March 2 is the first event--not even a month away. Every 2 days or so I keep reminding him cause I'm totally psyched!! I can't wait. He loves the fact that I am totally into cars now. I don't know what I'd do if I ever had to drive something other than a RWD or AWD car now. :D

I don't think I'll ever go back to automatic FWD cars.

christopher
02-08-2003, 10:44 AM
If all girls were as cool as you this world would be a better place.

96SEChick
02-08-2003, 11:47 AM
Originally posted by christopher

Thank you! http://www.greencountrymotorsports.com/phpBB2/images/smiles/icon_redface.gif

Bbandit
02-08-2003, 12:20 PM
Originally posted by christopher

yes.. i second that :D

dave2u
02-08-2003, 03:10 PM
"The words you have always wanted your gf to say "

whats that?
"dave i`m bringin all my girlfriends home with me after our night out to sleep with us in our bed"

No?
Whats that ?
drifting ???
hmmmmm
Well maybe...
"dave after me and my girlfriends watch you drift in your beautiful s14 we are all going to sleep with you in our bed"

hmmmm...yeah that sounds about right

dave

toddnappi
02-08-2003, 08:02 PM
yeah well my girlfriend drives a geo storm, she either is flooring it or pushing the brake down all the way, there is no in between. she says i drive slow. she wants an audi tt one day but she wants it pink.

240SxTYLE
02-08-2003, 08:11 PM
The words you have always wanted your gf to say "

whats that?
"dave i`m bringin all my girlfriends home with me after our night out to sleep with us in our bed"

No?
Whats that ?
drifting ???
hmmmmm
Well maybe...
"dave after me and my girlfriends watch you drift in your beautiful s14 we are all going to sleep with you in our bed"

hmmmm...yeah that sounds about right

dave

i'll second that one for damn sure.... BUT OF COURSE it would be my girlfriend and her friends, my bed and me. sorry dave, no offense, just wanted to clear that one up

Grant
02-09-2003, 01:49 AM
www.nadine180.com

she is a girlfriend of Benson Hsu.. famous SileightyMania... :D

www.sileightymania.com

Zemus
02-09-2003, 10:03 AM
toddnappi so your selling a Red FC and you DIDENT tell me, haha i wrote that in the top of the post, is it in good condition