PDA

View Full Version : Prison Break

aziankingz
11-24-2008, 09:48 PM
Who watches Prison Break on Fox? A little late to start a thread, but damn today's episode was one of the best imo..

origin_s135
11-24-2008, 11:00 PM
a friend of mine[a girl] recommended it; she said it's reallly good. ooo also, she was there when they were filming it in las vegas not too long ago.

i haven't started on it yet since i started to watch "fringe". but hey, at least your not like my friend[male] that watches one tree hill, gossip girls, and be proud of it.

cc4usmc
11-24-2008, 11:02 PM
I thought the beginning was cool, but then it seemed like they were stretching a little while after they escaped.

driftthis
11-24-2008, 11:08 PM
prison break is a great show.

40daws
11-25-2008, 04:53 AM
Great show. Read Stephen King loves the show.

aziankingz
11-25-2008, 07:10 AM
a friend of mine[a girl] recommended it; she said it's reallly good. Ooo also, she was there when they were filming it in las vegas not too long ago.

I haven't started on it yet since i started to watch "fringe". But hey, at least your not like my friend[male] that watches one tree hill, gossip girls, and be proud of it.

are you trying to say prison break is a girl's show? Wow..dude watch it first, then talk..fringe is on tuesdays..prison break is on monday.. Really good twists

stiizy
11-25-2008, 07:20 AM
i was into it when they were breaking out but kinda fell off afterwards how is it so far??

redpotatoes
11-25-2008, 08:28 AM
Watched it yesterday, great episode. I agree that after the 1st escape I kind of lost the interest for the show but kept on listening to it.

RJF
11-25-2008, 08:40 AM
I've been watching it since Season 1. Like someone said earlier, interesting plot twists.

But, I'm anxiously awaiting 24 in January. Who watched the 2-hour episode this past Sunday?

gunmetalr32
11-25-2008, 09:33 AM
love that show ... i seen every episode ... but i misses last nights,,, fuck... i know i missed a lot

Altered_Image
11-25-2008, 09:35 AM
I've been watching it since Season 1. Like someone said earlier, interesting plot twists.

But, I'm anxiously awaiting 24 in January. Who watched the 2-hour episode this past Sunday?

Loved yesterday's episode.

As for 24!!!!!!!!!! BSOTV!

The 2 hour episode was awesome! I am buying the DVD today... Can't wait to see where they will go with Jack Bauer this time.

Back to Prison Break - This show is a close 2nd for me. Great twists, great plots, great acting (except for Lincoln Burrows is a meat head and can't talk).

UfoZ8myCow
11-25-2008, 04:09 PM
Its getting a little too crazy and far out for me this season... Seasons 1/2 were AMAZING. Breaking out of Fox River and that insane tattoo with all the little things revealed piece by piece was awesome. Then the whole Panama situation was cool too. But then it started getting a little too weird this season with the Company and all the nonsense going on there.

And Michael getting his ENTIRE upper body tattoo lasered off in one sitting? Hahahaha. Yeah right. Come on Fox... Try to have some semblance of what the real world is like.

Even so, still keeps me on the edge of my seat usually. Its starting to get a little predictable though. I saw that Homeland Security guy as a traitor since day 1. I was like "Watch, this fool is going to have Scoffield do all the work getting Scylla then he's just going to steal it and try to sell it himself." Lo and behold... 8 weeks later it happened.

ramman434
11-25-2008, 09:02 PM
Awesome show, but I missed last night

OptionZero
11-25-2008, 10:17 PM
If the season ended about 3/4ths of the way thru this episode, it would have been great.

But turning Self? That was just stretching for an excuse to stretch out the show.

Season one was fuckin great

palmdale_mob
11-25-2008, 10:22 PM
Season 1 was the best
It pissed me off when the dude stole scylla at the end
They could of ended the series right there and I would of been happy
Now they are probably gonna get sloppy and pull stuff out of their asses just to make episodes

ramman434
11-27-2008, 06:22 PM
I kinda called Self turning, and sure enough...

slothonaleash
11-27-2008, 06:28 PM
It was awesome to start out with but it was just way too tiring to watch after a while.

They escape, they get caught, someone dies, they escape, they get caught, curveball #1, someone dies, they escape, curveball #2

I mean that can only go on for so many episodes.

nycs14.5
11-27-2008, 06:35 PM
I watch it... The last five minutes and that twist in the story was good whoever knew that the fbi guy was really going to do that crazy

aziankingz
12-01-2008, 08:01 PM
prison break was good tonight.. slow in the beginning but the ending's twist was great.. it seems theres at least 1 twist each episode.

ANVIL
12-02-2008, 09:24 AM
been watching since season 1. i agree they could have ended it and i would not have been dissapointed.

season 1 was by far the best season, followed by season 2. ill keep watching until the show ends

LeftNutOfGowd
12-02-2008, 09:47 AM
Ill stick to Heroes on monday nights

stiizy
12-02-2008, 09:48 AM
I got stuck watching Gossip Girl with my girl ugh