PDA

View Full Version : How to spend less money on your gf and more on your car....

1989rps13
11-20-2008, 02:18 AM
Ways to spend less money on gf and more on your car
1. share a plate of chinese food ( chinese food will get her full if you choose orange chicken and kung pao chicken works best for me)
2. Take her to the dollar menu at mc donalds and stuff her with a double cheeseburger and an Ice cream that will fill er up
3. Only take her out to eat to nice restaurant for every yr. anniversary and birthday
4. For birthday present buy her something that will fill her up *large cookie from Mainplace Mall in Santa Ana* they usually decorate it with happy b-day its a great b-day present "thoughtful" and saves you lots of $$ on taking her out to eat later that day for her b-day
:stupid:
These are the basics i believe you will be surprised how much more $ you have left over for car parts

DISCUSS...AND FEEL FREE TO ADD MORE WAY'S TO SPEND LESS MONEY ON GF AND MORE ON YOUR CAR

xKennie
11-20-2008, 02:21 AM
Leave her and then you have more food money and car money =]

and find some chick on the side to mess aroudn with lol soo durty but fuck it

1989rps13
11-20-2008, 02:23 AM
Leave her and then you have more food money and car money =]

and find some chick on the side to mess aroudn with lol soo durty but fuck it

LOL kenny this is without having to leave her if id have to leave her of course it would bring more money but then again id have to pay for a hooker :nono:

xKennie
11-20-2008, 02:26 AM
my bad lino.

then...........ummmmmm.....idk hahahah go to her house and use the food she has there to make her something. its the thought that counts right hahahaha and you get free food :D

NISMO_tuner
11-20-2008, 02:28 AM
damn i keep running into ur threads now...lol
theres like no way i can save money, especially the kinda girls i go out with...
just find a girl that doesnt like when u buy her things or a girl thats into cars...
that always works for me :D

Rey of Spots
11-20-2008, 02:30 AM
Solution: Find a sugar mama.
Done.

1989rps13
my bad lino.

then...........ummmmmm.....idk hahahah go to her house and use the food she has there to make her something. its the thought that counts right hahahaha and you get free food :D

lmao! that sounds good actually when she says lets go out to eat i have her come over and already have the microwaved beans done and have her make her eggs and pour some natural orange juice that'll fill er up;)

damn i keep running into ur threads now...lol
theres like no way i can save money, especially the kinda girls i go out with...
just find a girl that doesnt like when u buy her things or a girl thats into cars...
that always works for me :D

a girl thats into cars i might feel as if shes too manly for me like her wanting to pick me up to carry me to bed instead of it being vice versa...;)

WERDdabuilder
dont spend money on her at all.

1989rps13
11-20-2008, 02:33 AM
Solution: Find a sugar mama.
Done.

dont wanna be with an old woman a young beast doesnt deserve it.. its plain nasty to me
and sugar mama's are too bossy

dont spend money on her at all.

id say when you guys go out its not like shes gonna say, " hey werdabulder lets go out to eat"

and you say, " no dont wana spend money at all"
she be lke flippin out ya mean?

thats when i get the double cheeeseburger from mcdonalds:yum:

xKennie
11-20-2008, 02:34 AM
but then again if your gf looks likes this two things
1.Why would you date her
2.She doesnt cost much to feed :keke:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/Princess_Meggi_moo/anorexic.jpg

!Zar!
11-20-2008, 02:35 AM
Or you loose your obsession with cars and both come to a middle ground.

NISMO_tuner
11-20-2008, 02:37 AM
but then again if your gf looks likes this two things
1.Why would you date her
2.She doesnt cost much to feed :keke:

http://i51.photobucket.com/albums/f385/Princess_Meggi_moo/anorexic.jpg

lmao im laughing at wat kennie said
oh shit...
i hate seeing girls like that...
ima go puke now

1989rps13
11-20-2008, 02:37 AM
lmfao! kenny she looks like one of those mary kate and ashley girls hahahahahha

xKennie
11-20-2008, 02:40 AM
hahahah i dont know bout you brian or lino but...

id smash :ghey:

SYYYYYYKKKKEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1989rps13
11-20-2008, 02:43 AM
^^^idk kennie but you'll smash her to death shes too skinny and delicate.....

anywho kenny and brian im out to sleep im fucken tired and i have class later on today
ill get pics of my sexy pants tomorrow k so watch out for those pics like in the afternooooon

blueshark123
11-20-2008, 08:02 AM
Ways to spend less money on gf and more on your car
1. share a plate of chinese food ( chinese food will get her full if you choose orange chicken and kung pao chicken works best for me)
2. Take her to the dollar menu at mc donalds and stuff her with a double cheeseburger and an Ice cream that will fill er up
3. Only take her out to eat to nice restaurant for every yr. anniversary and birthday
4. For birthday present buy her something that will fill her up *large cookie from Mainplace Mall in Santa Ana* they usually decorate it with happy b-day its a great b-day present "thoughtful" and saves you lots of $$ on taking her out to eat later that day for her b-day
:stupid:
These are the basics i believe you will be surprised how much more $ you have left over for car parts

DISCUSS...AND FEEL FREE TO ADD MORE WAY'S TO SPEND LESS MONEY ON GF AND MORE ON YOUR CAR

wow thats just being cheap get a new job

stiizy
11-20-2008, 08:32 AM
What a bunch of cheap motha fuckas in this thread damn

CrimsonRockett
11-20-2008, 08:53 AM
What a bunch of cheap motha fucka in this thread damn

Seriously.

I don't have a job and still manage to buy a ton of parts AND take my girl out to eat at REAL restaurants(no fast food shit).

It's not that she or I have expensive taste, I'd just rather eat real food instead of shit off the dollar menu.

240trainee
11-20-2008, 08:54 AM
This is pathetic.

ryguy
11-20-2008, 08:56 AM
I like going to nice restaurants just as much as she does, so got any other suggestions?

Future240
11-20-2008, 08:58 AM
Or you loose your obsession with cars and both come to a middle ground.

This statement possesses somethin that this thread lacks, intelligence

What a bunch of cheap motha fucka in this thread damn

Very much so, I mean damn, I asked my gf what she said about it and she was like hell naw to all of that.

This thread should be named, "How to Gurantee You Will Masturabate For The Rest of Your Life"

ClutchKickThatBitch
11-20-2008, 09:03 AM
Its not called cheap its called being thrifty lol

stiizy
11-20-2008, 09:04 AM
^^ Good one....

I eat where ever but i will never cheap out on my girl....

Not a baller but still keep all my car parts and still manage to take my girl out.....

CrimsonRockett
11-20-2008, 09:14 AM

Not a baller but still keep all my car parts and still manage to take my girl out.....

Same.

When I dropped off like $400 to pay off my two-tone, I brought my gf with me on the long ass drive.(4.5 hr round trip drive)

Treated her to Red Lobster.

My plate + drink = $15

Her plate + drink = $45

I was like :eek: when the bill came, but I just said fuck it.

She puts up with my shit(long ass drives for parts, working on cars all the damn time, all the car talk, etc), so she deserves it.

It's not like we go to Red Lobster on a weekly basis anyway.

stiizy
11-20-2008, 09:17 AM
^^ Haha that always happens to me at Red Lobster....

As the same she puts up with all my shit and car parts flooding the house, i actually got her to start playing Xbox while sitting on my STi seats.. haha

90hatchie
11-20-2008, 09:27 AM
when i was with my last gf
she HATED it when i spent money on her
but i still spoiled her lol
she diddnt eat much either
nor was she a blimp or looked like the above pictured
few guys on this forum ahve seen pictures of her

get ur priority's straight
girl u love is first
car is 2nd
i think of it this way
if it cant stab me it can wait lol

CrimsonRockett
11-20-2008, 09:29 AM

I won't lie. Whenever we do eat at "Orange Chicken"(place right by my house) we do share a plate only because if we both got our own, we'd just about have a heart attack.

I think I would falcon punch myself in the face if I ever did that. It just SCREAMS cheap bastard.

I do take her out to eat at nice restaurants on every anniversary and birthday, but I also do it randomly as well.

Seriously?

We buy each other shit that we would actually put to use.

Earlier this year, I bought her an 8gb iPod nano for her birthday.

Whenever we're at the gym, she always had to put up with their horrid music. Hence the iPod.

She *just* bought me an Eastwood Powder Coating kit.

You better bet your ass that shit is going to be put to use.

SHIFT_*grind*
11-20-2008, 09:38 AM
Sad that people "stuff" their girlfriends with "food from the McD's dollar menu" so they can piss more money into their 20-year old shitboxes. Get a life.

Be smart about things. If you're such a cheapass that you're doing this^, at least put some thought into being a cheapass. There are cheap, delicious restaurants in *every* area if you look around. My wife and I went to a local sandwich shop yesterday - gourmet soups/salads/sandwiches, really tasty, been around since 1973 - and paid $10 for the two of us.

McDonald's, come ON. Women don't find bums attractive.

2Slow40
11-20-2008, 10:14 AM
Cook for her.

Way cheaper then going to a nice restaurant + girls like that shit for some reason

There. Now you saved money without looking like a bum. Infact you saved money and look like a champ.

stiizy
11-20-2008, 10:21 AM
Cook for her.

Way cheaper then going to a nice restaurant + girls like that shit for some reason

There. Now you saved money without looking like a bum. Infact you saved money and look like a champ.

Word he has a point girls love a home cooked meal from their man...

Phlip
11-20-2008, 10:27 AM
http://nymeria87.files.wordpress.com/2008/05/facepalm1.jpg
If you cannot muster the funds to have a hobby and a girlfriend, perhaps you should cull either the hobby or the girlfriend... With the options presented, I am thinking both.

stiizy
11-20-2008, 10:30 AM
http://www.halolz.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/facepalm.gif

I like these one better haha

http://philipscheel.net/facepalm.jpg

s13silady
11-20-2008, 10:33 AM
nothing beats having a home cooked meal prepared for your girl. much better than fast food bullshit. my girl gotta put up with all the car shit... so like crimson said, she deserves to be treated right.

sushi once a week though for sure.. thats for me also and not just for the lady. LOL.

stop being water drinkers. if you dont have money to feed a living person that plays a big part of your life, then stop putting money into your car.... or find someone you poke that has lots of money.

DOOK
11-20-2008, 10:36 AM
jesus christ... this is the main reason this scene is going to hell... bunch of cheapskate lowballing mother fuckers... if you son of a bitches lowball your source of pussy, you'll definitely lowball the guy selling you fucking wheels or coils

2Slow40
11-20-2008, 10:39 AM
jesus christ... this is the main reason this scene is going to hell... bunch of cheapskate lowballing mother fuckers... if you son of a bitches lowball your source of pussy, you'll definitely lowball the guy selling you fucking wheels or coils

:rofl::rofl::rofl:
fuckin awesome

CrimsonRockett
11-20-2008, 10:44 AM

When I sold a shell to a dude on here, he had the courage to lowball me on a $200 dollar shell...

When he lowballed, I said no and replied with $175.

He was like "Dude, come on! it's $10 bucks!" and made me seem like I was the bad person.

Funny, how he turned around and tried to rip off a kid by selling it to him for $500+, then had it returned to him because the car had a different front clip(which I didn't even know of or bother to find out because I simply didn't want the chassis).

Phlip
11-20-2008, 10:47 AM
Good point to those who mentioned the home-cooked meal thing.
Sure, it costs less than Red Lobster, but the time and effort that goes into making the meal goes a long way.

Flicktitty
11-20-2008, 10:49 AM
simple, get her into cars. She won't care how much you spend on cars then.

mobilesuit818
11-20-2008, 10:51 AM
Women and cars are 2 completely different things. You guys need grow up and take a reality check.

It's almost 2009, Chivalry and respect for women still exist, doesnt it?

stiizy
11-20-2008, 10:52 AM
Exactly what Phlip said, the thought and process of making a meal at home the girl cares about....

girls love sentimental things and detailed things so if you can do both like make a meal and have killer presentation of it your gold....

Keep taking ya girl to McDonalds kid you'll be beating the fuck outta ya dick like it was yaself for being so dumb to be cheap to the girl you had

azndoc
11-20-2008, 10:53 AM
My girl was kinda bad about that shit.

Wanting to go out to places to eat.

But now that we're getting more serious she's all about saving money by not going out.

Oh and she told me that she's saving up for my car so that I can have more hp.

I love it.

stiizy
11-20-2008, 10:54 AM
^^ Nice i love when girls get involved, i'm gonna teach my girl to Autocross next year in my car..

Brian
11-20-2008, 10:56 AM
can somedoby add "....if you're fucking 14." to the end of the thread title.

Phlip
11-20-2008, 10:58 AM
My girl ain't too big on going out all the time either, it also helps that she likes basketball as well, so she can be involved in shit I am into. To make it better, I been teaching her to play chess as well. We "go in" more than we "go out," and we still go out at least once weekly, even if it is just Chinese or something.
If you need to cheap out and fatten your chick up in McDonald's, you should likely end yourself. Dude, a home cooked meal and movie night is ALL you should need, just know that there will be some times where you will have to watch a movie you didn't want to in the name of fairness.

stiizy
11-20-2008, 11:03 AM
^^ Word my girl has taken over my Netflix account

trsilvias13
11-20-2008, 11:05 AM
If you do not have money to spend on both, why not get a better paying job?

Future240
11-20-2008, 11:07 AM
http://i312.photobucket.com/albums/ll343/cwrigh25/2242364181_6ac31c0589.jpg

Phlip
11-20-2008, 11:09 AM
If you do not have money to spend on both, why not get a better paying job?

Easier said than done, especially in this economy.
Why the fuck does no one seem to get this?

DOOK
11-20-2008, 11:31 AM

two words my friend. Mental Retardation

stiizy
11-20-2008, 11:33 AM

two words my friend. Mental Retardation

Fuck are you guys talking about places are hiring like hotcakes....

People aren't getting layed off and there's no economic turmoil??:bowrofl::bowrofl::duh:

shishcabobers
11-20-2008, 11:39 AM
If you need to cheap out on you gf for a car you might as well dump her and just make love to the exhaust pipe.....

when its running. :trogdor: TRAGDOR!

!Zar!
11-20-2008, 11:43 AM
Damn.

Judging by this thread, I spend more on my friends than you do on your loved ones.

I mean really why?

Do we really need a thread taking about how people take more presidence over an inanimate object than their gf/bf/loved one?

http://i131.photobucket.com/albums/p289/monkeysecks/gifs/stfu.gif

Rey of Spots
11-20-2008, 11:54 AM
dont wanna be with an old woman a young beast doesnt deserve it.. its plain nasty to me
Looks like you got no game then, son.

stiizy
11-20-2008, 11:57 AM

Older women are way hotter and better at all things in life.....

I know ttrust me my girl is 6 yrs older than me

Brian
11-20-2008, 11:58 AM
That't hot STIZZY.

tell more.

SochBAT
11-20-2008, 12:00 PM
And now we all know why a vast majority of 240 owners will never see a vagina.

Ever.

Quail
11-20-2008, 12:08 PM
This thread is appaulling. Cheaping out on your girlfriend of all people?! And anyway, relationships work both ways. I treat my GF to a nice night out, and most likely the week after she'll want to do the same for me.

SHIFT_*grind*
11-20-2008, 12:08 PM
+10000 on home-cooked meals. Learn to cook, it will save you SO much money and score you points.

I made some pan-seared ribeyes that were proclaimed by my guests to be better than Ruth's Chris steaks, and they were probably 1/8th the price.

Plus you get to eat in the comfort of your own home instead of 2 feet away from some schmuck you don't know at an overcrowded, overpriced restaurant that'll be out of business in a year anyway.

stiizy
11-20-2008, 12:14 PM
That't hot STIZZY.

tell more.

What you wanna know??

I'm 26 she's 32....

looks like she's my age...

Has a Stable Job in the Stock Industry ( Surprising since everything is crashing)

My best friends sister... ( i know, i know)

+10000 on home-cooked meals. Learn to cook, it will save you SO much money and score you points.

I made some pan-seared ribeyes that were proclaimed by my guests to be better than Ruth's Chris steaks, and they were probably 1/8th the price.

Plus you get to eat in the comfort of your own home instead of 2 feet away from some schmuck you don't know at an overcrowded, overpriced restaurant that'll be out of business in a year anyway.

^^ The Truth as it should be told

Mi Beardo es Loco
11-20-2008, 12:17 PM
If she likes good shit then buy at Big Lots or a good 99cent or discount store. You'll find some really good shit in there to eat.
If she likes chicken sandwiches just replace the chicken with turkey, it's like a 3rd of the price and buy the bread at a discount store. Make sure it's brand name though like Sara Lee and make sure about the experation date.
There's a discount store around the corner from my moms house that sells cases of monsters and rootbeer for like $7. It's awesome. Not only that but name brand cereal for 99cents.
you could seriously find some good stuff if you find the right place to shop. Stuff like pasta and Ragu for 2 for like $2 for dinner. You just have to find the right mom and pop discount store. Also, candy is like 25cents because it's probably seasonal.

stiizy
11-20-2008, 12:26 PM
^^ Haha we go to Sam's and Bj's for bulk food it's cheaper...

I wish we had Walmart Grocery store's only in the East Coast, it was fairly cheap to shop there..

Brian
11-20-2008, 12:27 PM
32, that is HOT.
"props" and posi rep + for STIZZY#1

stiizy
11-20-2008, 12:29 PM
^ Thanks bro i have pix in my thread in Premie land...

dynamicck
11-20-2008, 12:39 PM
Lowballin your girlfriend? are you serious?

From the sounds of things, I can only wonder how you treat your car. Quality parts? probably not. To cut corners like sharing a plate of chinese food? Dollar menu at McD's? Is that really gonna save you enough money to buy nice parts? I doubt it.

Girls compare boyfriends like we compare our cars!
So you might dream of fixing up your 240, but she's dreaming about someone else's boyfriend.

Kurtis
11-20-2008, 12:45 PM
Wow you guys don't really respect your girlfriend much eh?. Also I don't think your gonna wanna date that girl if all you feed her is chinese food, cookies, mcdonalds and ice cream...

You: " Oh god baby I want you so bad "
Her: " I can't tonight hunny I'm sorry, that chinese food gave me really bad gas "

.... you loose

Brian
11-20-2008, 12:46 PM
Wow you guys don't really respect your girlfriend much eh?. Also I don't think your gonna wanna date that girl if all you feed her is chinese food, cookies, mcdonalds and ice cream...

You: " Oh god baby I want you so bad "
Her: " I can't tonight hunny I'm sorry, that chinese food gave me really bad gas "

.... you loose

You're loose, bro.

stiizy
11-20-2008, 12:47 PM
So you might dream of fixing up your 240, but she's dreaming about someone else's boyfriend.

yo you are so right about that it's not even funny.........

It's okay modding his car with Freddy and Autozone parts and spliting a 99ct burrito from taco bell won't get him far.....

Gotta pay to play buddy and that goes for everything from dinners to movie to race events and entry life aint cheap.......

Kurtis
11-20-2008, 01:51 PM
You're loose, bro.

OH MAH GAWD THAT COME BACK WAS AMAZING. I wish I could come up with something that good, does it just come to you or do you have to think about it for a while ?

Brian
11-20-2008, 01:52 PM
I just worked with what you gave me.

stiizy
11-20-2008, 01:55 PM
Brian the Grammer Nazi...

what were expecting Kurtis hahaha........

That's my Boy B fa you....

1989rps13
11-20-2008, 02:23 PM
^^ Good one....

what is your girl ends up leaving you? its all to waste plus i didnt stack 10+g's for nothing its called how to spend less money on your gf and more money on your car + have extra cash:bigok:

Brian
11-20-2008, 02:25 PM
what if you end up crashing your car?
What if your car ends up being stolen?

1989rps13
11-20-2008, 02:26 PM
Cook for her.

thtas another way i save money we used to buy the supplies and make food by scratch
:)

SHIFT_*grind*
11-20-2008, 02:33 PM

For real.

What if you get tired of it and want to sell it, but can only get $4K because the market is flooded with cheap-ass lowballers such as yourself?

1989rps13
11-20-2008, 02:34 PM
Lowballin your girlfriend? are you serious?

From the sounds of things, I can only wonder how you treat your car. Quality parts? probably not. To cut corners like sharing a plate of chinese food? Dollar menu at McD's? Is that really gonna save you enough money to buy nice parts? I doubt it.

Girls compare boyfriends like we compare our cars!

say what you wanna say i dont have any knockoff parts on my car :Owned:

I just think smart im too young 19 to be worrying about making a girl happy taking her out to 50$ meals and spending bucks on her and showering her with ipods, cameras

1989rps13
11-20-2008, 02:35 PM

lets just hope it doesnt get stolen its always parked right next to my window hahah and i dont take it out to malls etc.. :yum:

Brian
11-20-2008, 02:40 PM
I hope your girl isn't parked by the window.
Somebody is gonna snatch her up.

SHIFT_*grind*
11-20-2008, 02:42 PM
Someone who has the time to be bothered with such bullshit nonsense as "making her happy." Some dumb sucker, he could have had a GT28R, injectors and a body kit for that kind of money.

stiizy
11-20-2008, 03:06 PM
what is your girl ends up leaving you? its all to waste plus i didnt stack 10+g's for nothing its called how to spend less money on your gf and more money on your car + have extra cash:bigok:

See i don't live in that unsecure world of worrying bout my girl leaving me, she's called Wifey fa a reason...

Word then what will you upgrade her to full panda express meals and maybe some sonic..

Werd right.....

but i guess when being 19 that's all he wants to do...

Shit at 19 i was modding my SI and still taking my girl out while working a retail job and going to school...

You aint gotta get serious but step ya game up and stop being a cheap fuck..

If you think your girl doesnt know your being a cheap bastard your sadly mistaken, she knows....

If she don't say nothing about it, i'm sure she got another dude treating her right on the side...

Just like you she don't want nothing serious, don't be surprised when she leave you for someone else...

50 for a meal is too much but 1800 on a set a wheels is all good right???:cj::cj:

dynamicck
11-20-2008, 03:07 PM

I just think smart im too young 19 to be worrying about making a girl happy taking her out to 50$ meals and spending bucks on her and showering her with ipods, cameras

You dont need to shower any girl with gifts to make them happy. But seriously read what you wrote.

I never said you had knock off parts. Just from your statements, I find it VERY hard to believe that you buy "quality" parts....maybe secondhand.

Brian
11-20-2008, 03:10 PM
HOLD ON GUYS
STOP THE PRESSES

This is SO bad, it must be a joke.

haha, original guy, you got us.

1989rps13
11-20-2008, 03:10 PM

:dead: ill take yours

Future240
11-20-2008, 03:11 PM
^ Thanks bro i have pix in my thread in Premie land...

Yea he does, i must admit, his GF is rather attractive

1989rps13
11-20-2008, 03:11 PM
You dont need to shower any girl with gifts to make them happy. But seriously read what you wrote.

I never said you had knock off parts. Just from your statements, I find it VERY hard to believe that you buy "quality" parts....maybe secondhand.

yes second hands if you mean by used parts but are legit and authentic:coold:

1989rps13
11-20-2008, 03:13 PM
HOLD ON GUYS
STOP THE PRESSES

HOLD ON for you guys saying ima lowballer

Brian i remember you wanting my full kouki bumper for 200$:keke:

stiizy
11-20-2008, 03:13 PM
HOLD ON GUYS
STOP THE PRESSES

what you talking about????

This dude is cheap to his girl..... and trying to teach us his ways fuck that...

To the OP from what you just said i don't believe it when you say you buy quality parts for your car if your so cheap to someone who is supposed to be your partner...

Say what you want but i don't believe it for nothing...

damn Brian that i don't give a fuck attitude is rubbing off on me... hahaha

CrimsonRockett
11-20-2008, 03:14 PM

I'll be 20 in 3 days.

I don't worry about making my girl happy by unloading tons and tons of cash on her.

I simply treat her right.

Taking her to Mcdonald's and having her eat shit off the dollar menu isn't treating her right.

It's the thought behind it that counts.

Like several people have already stated, cook a meal for her.

Thought behind it: "Wow, he/she actually took their time to cook up something for me."

Taking her to Mcdonalds and having her go on a shopping spree off the dollar menu.

Thought behind it: "Wow, how cheap can this guy get?"

There's a difference between being a smart shopper and being a stingy ass.

You came in here thinking people would be like "yeah dude! don't spend shit on your womenz! be jdm as fawk and spend your monies on what really matters! CAR PARTS!"

My girl comes first.

If i'm in the hospital laying in my death bed, my car won't give a shit about me.

Think of it that way.

stiizy
11-20-2008, 03:15 PM
Yea he does, i must admit, his GF is rather attractive

Thank you Future i must agree she is very Beautiful to me as well as others..

Oh shit say it aint so Brian......

It's okay he was just lowballin a lowballer!!:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl:

Brian
11-20-2008, 03:15 PM
1989rps13 - I'm going to have to lock this thread if the personal attacks keep coming out. keep it on topic or earn yourself a PINK for 2 weeks.

Brian
11-20-2008, 03:16 PM

I put that because you never threw down a price anyways. It was a joke.
I don't need that part anyways...

1989rps13
11-20-2008, 03:26 PM

I took this as a personal attack.

1989rps13 - I'm going to have to lock this thread if the personal attacks keep coming out. keep it on topic or earn yourself a PINK for 2 weeks.

Look you were the first to make me feel as if i got personally attacked. I believe if your going to say shit you better be able to take shit back:kiss:

AND you can go ahead and lock this thread for all i care I was just stating how you can save bucks and instead save it to pay through college or for later down the road in life. :coold:

its all good though :love:
I just dont like the fact that you disrespected me first as i stated.
Lets keep this on topic and if you guys want to go ahead and lock it :lockd:
its cool i dont mind:boink:

Brian
11-20-2008, 03:30 PM
true that.

me -1
you +1

good point. I'm sorry if that was offensive to you.

now back to the debate...

Kurtis
Brian the Grammer Nazi...

what were expecting Kurtis hahaha........

That's my Boy B fa you....

Interesting how you spelt grammar wrong and said " fa " instead of " for ", but he doesn't say anything to you.... do you think he likes me maybe?

dynamicck
Whatever you're doing... keep doing it. Cause the next mofo that dates your girl is gonna have it made.

Way to set the bar!

Brian
11-20-2008, 03:34 PM
Interesting how you spelt grammar wrong and said " fa " instead of " for ", but he doesn't say anything to you.... do you think he likes me maybe?

You used "loose" instead of "lose".

1989rps13
11-20-2008, 03:40 PM
Whatever you're doing... keep doing it. Cause the next mofo that dates your girl is gonna have it made.

Way to set the bar!

Man, seriously look at it this way. I'm in my late teens and dont think i need to set the bar high because as we all know girls come and go. I have been with my girl for more than 3years and if i am cheap thats my thing. Girls like the guy for who he is not for some sugar daddy showering her with gifts. Its obvious we both have very different views.;)

Brian
11-20-2008, 03:42 PM
I don't think YOU get it.
Nobody is telling you to SHOWER her with gifts.
Spending as LITTLE as possible on here in every way isn't a good thing though. Just wait until she gets pissed one day and brings it up.

IIIXziuR
11-20-2008, 03:42 PM
This is pathetic.

Ditto......

1989rps13
11-20-2008, 03:45 PM
im under major fire right now!:rl:
i need to hit the d-e-c-k all the wheel fitment whore zilvians are out to attack me :whip::blah:

someone needs to lock this thread looks like you guys love spending tons of money on your girl :bite: i feel bad for you guys and you
guys feel bad for me being a cheap ass too atleast that is something we can all agree on.

I guess ill keep on taking my own advice and continue to stack up that paper:werd:

Brian
11-20-2008, 03:46 PM
Alright, you asked for it.
LOCK IT.

1989rps13
11-20-2008, 03:48 PM
im not a premie! lock it arent u a mod

CrimsonRockett
11-20-2008, 03:52 PM
:rofl:

This thread cracks me up.

dynamicck
11-20-2008, 03:52 PM
I never said spend money. You dont need money to treat your girl well. Just stop treating her like a $5 whore.

Even when I was in HS I never "shared a plate of chinese food"

And while you go and "stack that paper" Everyone around thinks you're an idiot. You aint stacking paper by chumping out at the dollar menu....playuh.

1989rps13
11-20-2008, 03:53 PM
^^ dont lie!! u know it doesnt!! haha! i know im a cheap ass but thats the way to save money

1989rps13
11-20-2008, 03:54 PM
I never said spend money. You dont need money to treat your girl well. Just stop treating her like a $5 whore.

Even when I was in HS I never "shared a plate of chinese food"

And while you go and "stack that paper" Everyone around thinks you're an idiot. You aint stacking paper by chumping out at the dollar menu....playuh.

umf playa im 19 and got over 10k stacked being a cheap ass. while most people owe thousands on credit card bills:coold:And still going to school gotta do the hustle but most of you guys dont know :faint:

CrimsonRockett
11-20-2008, 03:54 PM
Buying knock off parts is also another way to save money.

Is it right? Not really.

Just try treating your girl to something different other than the dollar menu.

Money comes and goes.

Stop pretending as if it's the end of the world(without money).

1989rps13
11-20-2008, 04:03 PM
Buying knock off parts is also another way to save money.

Is it right? Not really.

Just try treating your girl to something different other than the dollar menu.

Money comes and goes.

Stop pretending as if it's the end of the world(without money).

it is a good way to save buying knock offs but i want as much authentic that will fit right without modifications ...

i feel ya crimson its not like i dont ever take her out i mean like the time ive been with her we gone everywhere zoo, disneyland, etc...

money does come and go..... your right but id rather have some money saved up so that i can buy a house (something that is actually worth it and will pay off) of course fixing up a 20yr.old car is also worth it ATLEAST to me...

DataXUnknown
11-20-2008, 04:16 PM
I don't think it's worth it to even try to save money when your with a girl. I just spend however much I feel. I don't go crazy but I don't go cheap. It's gotta be a nice even balance between the two. I usually tell her straight up that I need to save money, she understands and recommends somthing we can do without spending much money at all. Just work more! I'm lookin' for another job but can't seem to find one =\

1989rps13
11-20-2008, 04:21 PM
^^ yea i think ima apply to be a cadet in the local police agency but ima bout to start work again at my other job so ehh..i dunnno

Brian
11-20-2008, 04:22 PM
racepar isn't a girl...

origin_s135
11-20-2008, 04:24 PM
it ain't trickin' if you got it. what you askin' for?

1989rps13
11-20-2008, 04:31 PM
racepar isn't a girl...

i know hes not. if you wanna know why i posted that is because he is as annoying as a little girl maybe even worst. its all gravy though we dont seem to understand each other:gives:

Brian
11-20-2008, 04:34 PM
I don't think there is any need to put that in your signature though.
There is nothing WORST than that.

CrimsonRockett
11-20-2008, 04:42 PM
We can't force you to do things for your girl.

It's up to you to decide.

Just going to lock this and let things be.