PDA

View Full Version : Hey We Are In A recession!!!!!

BigVinnie
11-20-2008, 12:45 AM
So when the fuck will I start to see the super duper jdm tyte coil over suspensions go for under a grand....

When the fuck will the vendors here start chopping prices 25%.

When will fucking dumb asses stop trying to steal my car in front of my house, and be so retarded as to bust the key off in my ignition!!!!!

Gas maybe low but people can't afford shit these days!!!!!!

azndoc
11-20-2008, 12:55 AM
Since we're in a recession I think car parts is really not on everyone's mind these days.

I think putting food on the table is the first thought.

As far as chopping prices?

What do you want vendors to sell you parts at prices of 1% over cost?

Get serious.

That shit might go well over at ebay, but most of the vendors here have are brick and mortar stores and not just e-commerce out of their living room.

They have bills to pay. They pay for advertiser's fee on zilvia, which in return helps keep this forum up.

So yeah help them out a little bit.

Their not exactly ass raping you in the ass. Some of the prices are really good.

I'm done.

s13 @ fullboost
11-20-2008, 12:55 AM
Dude what the hell is this thread? This shouldn't be in chat if anything I think you should contact a Mod and have it closed immediately this has nothing to do with S/Z chassis. I am sorry people want to steal your car and you want lower prices but this is not the place to vent to us about it have a good night

Massimo Power
11-20-2008, 01:01 AM
:( I do my best to help the best interest of everyone

Nikeboy355
11-20-2008, 01:39 AM
Just hope that overstock stuff and failing businesses will make some cheap sales I guess... I don't have money and that's for sure...

kensreliableb18b
11-20-2008, 01:45 AM
f'real.

op: people are worrying about losing their jobs/homes during these hard times, and you're worrying about cheaper parts?

yup, ignorance is bliss.

Since we're in a recession I think car parts is really not on everyone's mind these days.

I think putting food on the table is the first thought.

As far as chopping prices?

What do you want vendors to sell you parts at prices of 1% over cost?

Get serious.

That shit might go well over at ebay, but most of the vendors here have are brick and mortar stores and not just e-commerce out of their living room.

They have bills to pay. They pay for advertiser's fee on zilvia, which in return helps keep this forum up.

So yeah help them out a little bit.

Their not exactly ass raping you in the ass. Some of the prices are really good.

I'm done.

wgJoY
11-20-2008, 01:46 AM
still waiting...

but doubtful.

!Zar!
11-20-2008, 02:39 AM
Not going to happen.

No way, no how.

DrtyRat
11-20-2008, 07:31 AM
I agree w/the OP. These vendors should sell their stuff for 25% less b/c times are tough. I could care less if they didn't get it at 25% below their normal cost, they should still pass on savings to us. Screw them and their profits!(sarcasm)

gsracer
11-20-2008, 07:37 AM
I agree w/the OP. These vendors should sell their stuff for 25% less b/c times are tough. I could care less if they didn't get it at 25% below their normal cost, they should still pass on savings to us. Screw them and their profits!(sarcasm)

i love it, lets everyone sell at a loss that will sure keep things afloat ( again sarcasm)

DrtyRat
11-20-2008, 07:40 AM
i love it, lets everyone sell at a loss that will sure keep things afloat ( again sarcasm)

Yep, handouts FTW!!!!!!!!

240trainee
11-20-2008, 08:29 AM
Part of the recession is the cost of materials goes up.

and if you are looking for coils, you have disposable income, economy can't be affecting you too bad.

And vendors should never make profits. That just isn't fair!!!!

^(sarcasm)^

napaKAliboog
11-20-2008, 08:38 AM
I think it's stupid trying to look and find out when we're actually in a recession. Think ahead of the wave.

CrimsonRockett
11-20-2008, 08:55 AM
Absolutely stupid.

If you have money to spend on $1k+ parts right now, then you're doing just fine.

:lockd: