PDA

View Full Version : Ok, this is fuukin great!

BadMoJo
02-06-2003, 12:22 AM
This has to be one of the funniest things I have seen in awhile. :p

http://www.thefunny.org/easter.php

Enjoy! ;)

Bbandit
02-06-2003, 12:29 AM
LMAO!!!
funny funny!
but why did he has to put his picture there?

240meowth
02-06-2003, 12:31 AM
being a christian, i am rather confused about this post, it's teaching the word, but... in a awfuly foul way...

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Jeff240sx
02-06-2003, 12:45 AM
He'd be a cool priest. I'd go to those services... he just needs to lay off jews and muslims a little. I'm a mix of religions.. and Buddhism is one of them... and that kinda irked me with the closemindedness. Just my opinion though.
-Jeff

elevator
02-06-2003, 07:17 PM
I see no humor in mocking God. But hey.....it is a free country.

96SEChick
02-06-2003, 09:22 PM
Originally posted by 240meowth
being a christian, i am rather confused about this post, it's teaching the word, but... in a awfuly foul way...

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

I agree. Jesus didn't spread the word of God by swearing and beating people up. He also didn't bite the brains out of the people that did crucify Him. Definitely not the way to teach the words of the Bible.

But, giving the guy some credit--it is creative, but still the wrong way to spread the word of Jesus.

elevator
02-06-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by 96SEChick
But, giving the guy some credit--it is creative, but still the wrong way to spread the word of Jesus.
I don't think he is serious. I think he is just slamming Christianity.

christopher
02-07-2003, 09:11 AM
I havn't been to church in a little while now, maybe I will go back. JK

I don't like the idea of trashing religion, any religion, but it is pretty interesting to see the bible interpreted differently.

AKADriver
02-07-2003, 09:32 AM
They're not poking fun at religion, they're poking fun at the zealots that give religion a black eye.

dave2u
02-07-2003, 01:29 PM
"OK this is f*cking great"

ahhhhh a man with the same ******* colourful flourish to his ******* english as li`l old ****** me.
What would we do without ******* swear words hey ?
My posts for one would look pretty ******* stupid if all the ****** swear words were omitted.
So lets all lift a ******* glass to beautiful ******* swear words and the class f*****s who make such effective ******* use of them.
(lifts beer glass to face thinkin its half full but its really full to the brim so as a result spills half a apint of beer over his face and neck)

bast*rd !!! :rolleyes:

dave

Phlip
02-07-2003, 05:22 PM
I hope this guy isn't serious...

BadMoJo
02-07-2003, 06:50 PM
:eek:

OMFG!!! its DAVE!!! Where The **** have you been [email protected][email protected]

96SEChick
02-07-2003, 06:51 PM
Originally posted by dave2u
"OK this is f*cking great"

ahhhhh a man with the same ******* colourful flourish to his ******* english as li`l old ****** me.
What would we do without ******* swear words hey ?
My posts for one would look pretty ******* stupid if all the ****** swear words were omitted.
So lets all lift a ******* glass to beautiful ******* swear words and the class f*****s who make such effective ******* use of them.
(lifts beer glass to face thinkin its half full but its really full to the brim so as a result spills half a apint of beer over his face and neck)

bast*rd !!! :rolleyes:

dave

OMG--Where have you been? We've missed you!!!!

revat619
02-08-2003, 02:10 AM
I am a Christian. That was NOT funny at all. It was highly offensive and just down right disgusting. But I guess I have to give it to him though, he's quite the eloquent speaker :rolleyes:

...........this is just sad :mad:

logo20
02-08-2003, 03:37 PM
I don't think he's teaching the word, it sounds to me he's just making fun christianity in a sarcastic and profane way.

BadMoJo
02-08-2003, 11:10 PM
Originally posted by logo20
I don't think he's teaching the word, it sounds to me he's just making fun christianity in a sarcastic and profane way.

yep, thats pretty much it. :)

Grant
02-09-2003, 01:27 AM
I'm not a christian nor do I believe in god or anything in the bible. Pretty much my whole family other than my dad and me are christians and its always "god this" "god that" "follow the ways of god" "what you believe is wrong" sort of crap. I know not all people are like that, but most christians I have encountered are this way. They pretty much put me down and try to get me to believe in this so called "god".

This man pretty much stereotyped the narrow minded mentaliy of many christians. I dont not find it funny or offensive, he made a point. For those who are religious, take it with a grain of salt. If you have strong believes don't let things like this hinder you.

96SEChick
02-09-2003, 10:08 AM
Originally posted by Grant
I'm not a christian nor do I believe in god or anything in the bible. Pretty much my whole family other than my dad and me are christians and its always "god this" "god that" "follow the ways of god" "what you believe is wrong" sort of crap. I know not all people are like that, but most christians I have encountered are this way. They pretty much put me down and try to get me to believe in this so called "god".

I'm in Oklahoma--the center of the Bible Belt of USA, but I never try to tell people what they should or should not believe in. I respect what you believe in, and even what you don't believe in. Not everybody believes in the same thing. One of our best friends is atheist, and he's still a great guy. Just because he doesn't believe in God or Jesus, doesn't make him a horrible friend or a bad person. Just because you don't believe in God, it doesn't mean that you're a thief, murderer, or a bad person.

That's what upsets me about a lot of people in OK. They try to tell you that if you don't believe in God, you're going to Hell. They preach "don't judge anybody" but they in turn judge you for your beliefs, or lack thereof. Nobody can change anybody's beliefs, we all just need to respect everybody for who they are and what kind of person they are--not for who or what they believe or don't believe in.

Bomix
02-12-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by revat619
I am a Christian. That was NOT funny at all. It was highly offensive and just down right disgusting. But I guess I have to give it to him though, he's quite the eloquent speaker :rolleyes:

...........this is just sad :mad:

true dat..

Lord you are the only truth in this world.. I pray that you will touch the lives of whoever made that site.. and that they may see your truth. In Jesus name.

whateverjames
02-12-2003, 08:10 PM
I did find this funny.
I dislike Gwen Stefani and I don't think she is hot.
http://systemsilence.com/superbowl03-12.jpg

kandyflip445
02-13-2003, 03:54 AM
That was funny.:rolleyes:

asiangirL
02-13-2003, 08:31 AM
Originally posted by Bomix
true dat..

Lord you are the only truth in this world.. I pray that you will touch the lives of whoever made that site.. and that they may see your truth. In Jesus name.

AMEN :o

negular
02-13-2003, 09:08 AM
Originally posted by asiangirL
AMEN :o

Another girl on the board I see. Mr. Rogers Welcomes you.