PDA

View Full Version : Arressted for sitting to slow? WTF!?

sillyvia13
11-14-2008, 11:07 PM
They call all rise, everyone rises...
Be seated everyone goes to sit...

They call Ian blah blah's name he stands , judge yells be seated kid gets confused and kinda draws blank for 2 -3 secs and sits!

93 days in jail.
YouTube - Judge loses it on cam, jails man for sitting too slow (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J5TCnMnCwVY)

240love
11-14-2008, 11:11 PM
hahaha... funny

what an ass though

LongGrain
11-14-2008, 11:13 PM
wow, that is messed up.

rubenbandman
11-14-2008, 11:14 PM
LMAO
Oh man, that sucks..

OptionZero
11-14-2008, 11:32 PM
Bogus video, it was all a setup.

The "victim" in this case looks at the camera repeatedly, and also calmly states multiple times that he is "under duress."

Wow, there just happens to be a camera there.

And wow, the guy happens to know legal terms that coincidentally sound great on camera.

Watch the video to the end and you can see the tool who made the video.

Reading the youtube comments is hilarious.

The judge might have been angry or quick on the trigger to find contempt, but I highly doubt thats the whole story. Just another excuse for self-proclaimed revolutionaries to tout their horn.

If the story began and ended with a judge giving a guy 90 days for failing to sit down, then any competent lawyer could have gotten out by now.

BoostSlideWayz
11-14-2008, 11:33 PM
That is FUCKED off... you know what else is messed up tho??

YouTube - This can't be a JOKE (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GYv0lkvO_Pg)

ZenkiCam
11-14-2008, 11:45 PM
^ damn.

msglngth

BoostSlideWayz
11-14-2008, 11:55 PM
^ damn.

msglngth

Assholes right ?? Id be so pissed if i was that kid.

240love
11-15-2008, 12:29 AM

WHAT THE FUCK!!! fucken assholes!! i hope that really is just a joke... OMG im so pissed!! people like that should die

HyperTek
11-15-2008, 12:47 AM
doesnt surprise me , if you where a kid, if you knew better, would you run after a armored military vehicle?? dumb kids behavior

smellslikecurry
11-15-2008, 12:54 AM
doesnt surprise me , if you where a kid, if you knew better, would you run after a armored military vehicle?? dumb kids behavior

desperation...not stupidity

qwikspool
11-15-2008, 01:04 AM
wow, judge got some power trip going on.

Enna
11-15-2008, 02:03 AM
That shit can't be real, altho I have had a judge get on my ass like that before. My last judge would give out bench warrants after 1 second of saying your name in court. Didn't even look around the room, just a quick glance up. Power trips are insane these days.

As for the iraq video:

Sadly they are like that over there. And before someone tries to flame me for saying that shit about marine's/army, I just got back from iraq and seen first hand how SOME of them are towards the iraqi's. Shits retarded but hey, you gonna stop them?

98s14inaz
11-15-2008, 06:40 AM

I was disappointed to not see them toss a grenade out the back of the truck:hide:

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 09:36 AM
Well He was in court due to the fact he owns a apt in Keene NH.
He has residents who had a couch in lawn with a stuff man, scarecrow for holidays...

Town of keene didnt allow said couch. I am not on point with details but here's a link for more info.

This is a real video, Free State Project . com is where these guys are from and trying to make a better future for NH residents.

Thread about Ian's arresset.
http://zilvia.net/f/off-topic-chat/224853-arressted-sitting-slow-wtf.html#post2450647

this is the OG thread.
Ian summoned to court - 10-01-08 (http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=15482.0)

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 09:48 AM
Free Keene » Court over a Couch, Oct 1st! (http://freekeene.com/2008/09/26/court-over-a-couch-oct-1st/)

The Real Story.

mrmephistopheles
11-15-2008, 09:52 AM

Way to bring up something that happened when you were 15.

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 09:52 AM
http://freekeene.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/09/complaint2008-09-26.pdf

Please also note, this is in a COLLEGE area. you ever see a college house without a couch on lawn? lol..

And for people hating upon their process, you wont be upset when the laws are over turned...
These people fight HARD for my rights as a NH resident.
They fought off RFID chips. They help more than any persons in this country.

Erjay1
11-15-2008, 10:08 AM
Bogus video, it was all a setup.

The "victim" in this case looks at the camera repeatedly, and also calmly states multiple times that he is "under duress."

Wow, there just happens to be a camera there.

And wow, the guy happens to know legal terms that coincidentally sound great on camera.

Watch the video to the end and you can see the tool who made the video.

Reading the youtube comments is hilarious.

The judge might have been angry or quick on the trigger to find contempt, but I highly doubt thats the whole story. Just another excuse for self-proclaimed revolutionaries to tout their horn.

If the story began and ended with a judge giving a guy 90 days for failing to sit down, then any competent lawyer could have gotten out by now.

Guy is an activist, which is why he knows legal terms. Fake or not, some judges and assholes and should be thrown in jail themselves.

I just dont get it, why do we have to rise when a stupid judge walks in. Why are they "Honorable blah blah blah"? Its freakin retarted, I wouldnt call any man wearing a long black dress "Honorable".

OptionZero
11-15-2008, 10:13 AM
It's respect.

If you consider judges only to be guys in black robes, then that is the beginning of the problem.

We live in a society governed by law. That is fundamental. If you do not accept that, then this is the wrong country for you.

Some judges are good, some judges are bad. Some activists are good, some activists are bad.

Making generalizations about a broad class from youtube clips? Ignorance.

Moreover, the court is charged with interpreting the law. The president and legislature have some control over the armed forces and such, but the courts do not. The power to find contempt is one of the few ways they have to keep order.

Many chafe at the idea of order with no reason. It's amusing to me that they are the people that wind up in court the most often.

The "victim" that guy is , in my opinion, a professional activists. Protesting for the sake of protesting, not for any reasonable or realistic end.

California court judges can only penalize contempt with 5 days in jail max, and even that isn't easy. A piddly punishment compared to what real criminals get

Fed judges can pretty much do whatever they want as punishment, but an unreasonable punishment would be easily challenged by any competent lawyer. People on the ridley report were gasping at the idea of 30-90 days in jail for refusing to give up a cell phone at a metal detector. Clearly their perspective is distorted (i would use flawed, stupid, and idiotic).

ZenkiCam
11-15-2008, 10:15 AM
Way to bring up something that happened when you were 15.

it was my first time seeing it..

!Zar!
11-15-2008, 10:21 AM
Ugh.

So many people cry about how they hate the government.

Nobody should say how anything/anyone sucks unless they are trying to make a difference about it.

OptionZero
11-15-2008, 10:27 AM
If you hate the government, the make your own clothes, don't use public roads or resources, don't use modern technology.

Move to an island somewhere and jerk off to how great you are on your own.

Do people not take poli sci 101 anymore?

SimpleSexy180
11-15-2008, 10:38 AM
yeah, until everybody tells them they are stupid for trying to make a stand.

OptionZero
11-15-2008, 10:45 AM
yeah, until everybody tells them they are stupid for trying to make a stand.

I'd like to hear what exactly they're making a stand against and for what reason.

A child throwing a temper tantrum because he has to take a bath is "taking a stand."

Making a stand is one thing.
Making a worthwhile and effective stand?

Far too much work.

I don't consider randomly provoking authorities to throw one into jail to be "making a stand."
I consider that "generating hits for my wannabe contrarian website which generates income from ads for weightloss products"

There's no need to credit this as anything more than an entreprenuer going about his business.

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 10:56 AM
It's respect.

If you consider judges only to be guys in black robes, then that is the beginning of the problem.

We live in a society governed by law. That is fundamental. If you do not accept that, then this is the wrong country for you.

Some judges are good, some judges are bad. Some activists are good, some activists are bad.

Making generalizations about a broad class from youtube clips? Ignorance.

Moreover, the court is charged with interpreting the law. The president and legislature have some control over the armed forces and such, but the courts do not. The power to find contempt is one of the few ways they have to keep order.

Many chafe at the idea of order with no reason. It's amusing to me that they are the people that wind up in court the most often.

The "victim" that guy is , in my opinion, a professional activists. Protesting for the sake of protesting, not for any reasonable or realistic end.

California court judges can only penalize contempt with 5 days in jail max, and even that isn't easy. A piddly punishment compared to what real criminals get

Fed judges can pretty much do whatever they want as punishment, but an unreasonable punishment would be easily challenged by any competent lawyer. People on the ridley report were gasping at the idea of 30-90 days in jail for refusing to give up a cell phone at a metal detector. Clearly their perspective is distorted (i would use flawed, stupid, and idiotic).

Your too funny bro.
You know alot about Ian then huh!/ No reason to protest, You must have missed the last 20 years of life...

A lil FYI!
Ian Freeman. Is a Talk Show Host for
FREE TALK LIVE! a liberty activist site. Radio show.
Free Talk Live : 100% Pro-Liberty Talk Radio (http://freetalklive.com/index.php)

He fights for our rights!
The MOVEMENT is here.
Free State Project Home [ Free State Project - Liberty in Our Lifetime ] (http://www.freestateproject.org/) Where people who want freedom and life back. not being hustled by thugs in suits.

You speak about Judges more than a man in a robe...
Can you show me something HONORABLE about speaking like that in a court room? Who was the ass?

Ionno I see the Judge flexing his muscles...Well once the freestaters start to uprise the Judge will wish this never happened.

A COUCH BRO! A COUCH!?

Can you go to home depot and get a plastic table and chair set? and use that? or is that FINE -able offense?

Its a tug of war between PEACEFUL PROTESTERS!!!! and the law. Ian had many questions about his violation and never once got to ask them.

This is because he said he was gonna to protest at the judges house. WHICH IS LEGAL! if you read the constitution you'd know this.

PEACE :angel::snoop::-/

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 11:02 AM
I'd like to hear what exactly they're making a stand against and for what reason.

A child throwing a temper tantrum because he has to take a bath is "taking a stand."

Making a stand is one thing.
Making a worthwhile and effective stand?

Far too much work.

I don't consider randomly provoking authorities to throw one into jail to be "making a stand."
I consider that "generating hits for my wannabe contrarian website which generates income from ads for weightloss products"

There's no need to credit this as anything more than an entreprenuer going about his business.

Your so fucking blind.
Your right its all about losing 3 lbs this week.

These people have fought for us for YEARS!
Facing Jail time for doing nothing wrong....

IN NH we have open carry laws, you are legally allowed to carry a firearm as long as your not a felon...

So I carry a firearm and now a cop sees it, Does He have the right to harass me for using a right of mine?

I also have the right to speak... why doesnt a cop stop me each time he sees me talk?

WE HAVE RIGHTS IN THE COUNTRY! IF you follow your method we'd be enslaved in no time...

Your Ignorance is upsetting to me. Its like you could careless, You a cop? in military? You seem to side with govt...:barf:

Peace once again bro!

HyperTek
11-15-2008, 11:11 AM
the guy obviously is in court for some reason, so he aint no angel in the first place

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 11:18 AM
the guy obviously is in court for some reason, so he aint no angel in the first place

CONGRATS you cant read...

He had a couch in his yard from a tenant...
He didnt feel his tenants broke laws.

So he didnt FORCE tenants to move couch...

The State tends to make shit up and try to enforce bunk laws that they make up cause a person knows he's or hers rights...

DAMN!

NO angel... he a SAINT! lol

He's HONORABLE! to me. :love:

Read before posting. or dont post.

What if a lady went to a court house... and no one was around...
so she walks through the metal detector and get ARRESTED!! because the state paid court cops didnt do there job and sit at front desk she went to jail for 30 days...

Tssk tssk.

OptionZero
11-15-2008, 11:19 AM
Your so fucking blind.
Your right its all about losing 3 lbs this week.

These people have fought for us for YEARS!
Facing Jail time for doing nothing wrong....

IN NH we have open carry laws, you are legally allowed to carry a firearm as long as your not a felon...

So I carry a firearm and now a cop sees it, Does He have the right to harass me for using a right of mine?

I also have the right to speak... why doesnt a cop stop me each time he sees me talk?

WE HAVE RIGHTS IN THE COUNTRY! IF you follow your method we'd be enslaved in no time...

Your Ignorance is upsetting to me. Its like you could careless, You a cop? in military? You seem to side with govt...:barf:

Peace once again bro!

Rights are not unlimited.

Read up on social compact theory and come back.

The thought of "free talk radio" is hilarious to me.

Yes, we're enslaved.

My goodness save me from oppression.

Our society sucks

I drove to school today in my 240.

Parallel parked within 18 inches of the curb.

Curbed my tires

Bought some hot chocolate

Ate a cookie

Sitting here with a laptop

Using wifi.

I'm in a classroom. My chair isn't that comfy, but it keeps my ass from hitting the ground.

Please, someone save me.

My rights need protecting!

HELP!
SAVE ME!

The only oppression I feel is from the self-righteous, self-proclaimed "freedom fighters" who think they're owed everything in the world.

We're on a car forum. There are no guns to our heads.

This is laughable.

OptionZero
11-15-2008, 11:21 AM
CONGRATS you cant read...

He had a couch in his yard from a tenant...
He didnt feel his tenants broke laws.

So he didnt FORCE tenants to move couch...

The State tends to make shit up and try to enforce bunk laws that they make up cause a person knows he's or hers rights...

DAMN!

NO angel... he a SAINT! lol

He's HONORABLE! to me. :love:

Read before posting. or dont post.

What if a lady went to a court house... and no one was around...
so she walks through the metal detector and get ARRESTED!! because the state paid court cops didnt do there job and sit at front desk she went to jail for 30 days...

Tssk tssk.

The man in the video was not held in contempt for being in court.
He was held in contempt for not sitting down.

Quite frankly, the guy looked and sounded like a deuchebag.

The lady you are referring to walked up to the metal detector.
The guard told her to remove her cell phone.
She refused.
They jailed her for causing a ruckus.

What sort of genius won't even give up her cellphone for the 10 seconds it takes to walk thru.

Clearly the sort of person is interested in creating a problem to whine about.

Much like guy who runs the website.

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 11:27 AM
I am not going to argue with you anylonger.

I feel bad for people who think the gvot runs us and not us running govt.

If your mind set doesnt change...nothing will.
BEST WISHES!
sorry to hear about your wheels.
Hope the cookie and cocoa made up for it.

OptionZero
11-15-2008, 11:32 AM
Really? It sucks?

Is that a spare set of wheels you have pictured in your avatar?

Our president was a lawyer. He taught at Chicago school of law, one of the highest ranked universities in the country.

He served in the legislature as a Senator.

His wife is also a lawyer.

Quite clearly, he's looking for "change", but he too believes in a society governed by rule of law, the same rule of law which necessitates a system of courts. The court system ain't one of the "changes." if you studied American government, it ain't built for change.

You are the type of person who knows just enough to have something to complain about, but not enough knowledge to understand what you're complaining about.

It would be cute if your type weren't running rampant all over the internet these days.

School is going well. I hope to have my JD by spring.

I've worked for a judge.
I've been in a courtroom.
I've been to many courtrooms.
I've argued before a judge.

I can speak from personal experience.

The youtube clip is amusing, but that's it. It reflects a fraction of reality, like most youtube clips, and no more.

Matej
11-15-2008, 12:02 PM
You know what's messed up?

My brother went to Best Buy with his idiot friend who decided to shoplift a cd and ended up getting caught on camera.

My brother didn't even know about it until he got arrested and charged with a "conspiracy to shoplift" or something along those lines, then my family had to pay 200$ bail, and 500$ for a lawyer, and the court still can't decide whether he's guilty or innocent, even though there's video evidence of him not stealing anything or even being in the same section as his "friend" when the attempted theft happened, yet the case is at its third continuance.

So right now my family is out of 700$ with a possibility of my brother still being found guilty for being with the wrong person at the wrong time, plus he's not allowed to ever go back to Best Buy.

All because his stupid "friend" that my brother isn't even that good of friends with tried to steal a cd worth 12$.

My brother has never stolen anything in his life. Is there any legal action he can take to fight back? This is ridiculous, my family was basically robbed of 700$.

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 12:11 PM
:love:Your entitled to your opinion.

Yes spare wheels. I am smart enough to stay off curbs. :keke:

It would be cute if your type weren't running rampant all over the internet these days...
DITTO!

Your humanity is showing well.

LOL!
well see how you pres does...

You must enjoy his idea of community service for all school kids.

Integrate service into learning:

Obama and Biden will set a goal that all middle and high school students do 50 hours of community service a year, and will establish a new tax credit that is worth $4,000 a year in exchange for 100 hours of public service a year.

this was a MANDATORY thing, now he's CHANGING IT.

Also look at his website now...
all his PLANS are GONE!!!!!!

his CORP's plans...
Expand Corporation for National and Community Service: Obama and Biden will expand AmeriCorps from 75,000 slots today to 250,000 and they will focus this expansion on addressing the great challenges facing the nation. They will establish a Classroom Corps to help teachers and students, with a priority placed on underserved schools; a Health Corps to improve public health outreach; a Clean Energy Corps to conduct weatherization and renewable energy projects; a Veterans Corps to assist veterans at hospitals, nursing homes and homeless shelters; and a Homeland Security Corps to help communities plan, prepare for and respond to emergencies.

Yea, your right he's best for USA, not Ron Paul, who had seen this coming...

You and I will never ever see eye to eye.
Your a slave in a plantation you LOVE To defend. I am not. I free'd myself LONG AGO! I hope you have the courage to do same for yourself.

Peace...

We are a country at war... I think we should have our weapons removed from our hands. like your pres believes...

Not like we will ever be attacked by middle easterns anyway... Our govt sets that up!
Talk to the Bush bro's...

YouTube - GZA - Cold World (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qyt0tAwDAPc)

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 12:15 PM

My brother went to Best Buy with his idiot friend who decided to shoplift a cd and ended up getting caught on camera.

My brother didn't even know about it until he got arrested and charged with a "conspiracy to shoplift" or something along those lines, then my family had to pay 200$ bail, and 500$ for a lawyer, and the court still can't decide whether he's guilty or innocent, even though there's video evidence of him not stealing anything or even being in the same section as his "friend" when the attempted theft happened, yet the case is at its third continuance.

So right now my family is out of 700$ with a possibility of my brother still being found guilty for being with the wrong person at the wrong time, plus he's not allowed to ever go back to Best Buy.

All because his stupid "friend" that my brother isn't even that good of friends with tried to steal a cd worth 12$.

Is there any legal action my brother can take to fight back? This is ridiculous, my family was basically robbed of 700$.

Sounds like your lawyer sucks.
There is a lawyer on the forum I linked too... he does alot of work for libery lovers... pm him.

Main thread for Ed and Elaine Brown vs the evil IRS (http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=3868.8115)
Joe Hass.
GOOD LUCK.

WE HAVE RIGHTS! USE THEM OR LOSE THEM!

OptionZero
11-15-2008, 12:16 PM
You freed yourself from a plantation?

really?

And now you sell 240 parts?

Sweet.

OptionZero
11-15-2008, 12:17 PM

My brother has never stolen anything in his life. Is there any legal action he can take to fight back? This is ridiculous, my family was basically robbed of 700$.

Talk to your lawyer.

Off the top of my head, "conspiracy to shoplift" doesn't sound right to me.
I have no idea how Kansas handles that sort of stuff.

Conspiracy is usually for a felony.
Stealing a $12 CD isn't a felony.

A competent public defender should have been able to handle it relatively easily.

We are missing information here.

OptionZero
11-15-2008, 12:20 PM
:love:Your entitled to your opinion.

Yes spare wheels. I am smart enough to stay off curbs. :keke:

It would be cute if your type weren't running rampant all over the internet these days...
DITTO!

Your humanity is showing well.

LOL!
well see how you pres does...

You must enjoy his idea of community service for all school kids.

Integrate service into learning:

Obama and Biden will set a goal that all middle and high school students do 50 hours of community service a year, and will establish a new tax credit that is worth $4,000 a year in exchange for 100 hours of public service a year.

this was a MANDATORY thing, now he's CHANGING IT.

Also look at his website now...
all his PLANS are GONE!!!!!!

his CORP's plans...
Expand Corporation for National and Community Service: Obama and Biden will expand AmeriCorps from 75,000 slots today to 250,000 and they will focus this expansion on addressing the great challenges facing the nation. They will establish a Classroom Corps to help teachers and students, with a priority placed on underserved schools; a Health Corps to improve public health outreach; a Clean Energy Corps to conduct weatherization and renewable energy projects; a Veterans Corps to assist veterans at hospitals, nursing homes and homeless shelters; and a Homeland Security Corps to help communities plan, prepare for and respond to emergencies.

Yea, your right he's best for USA, not Ron Paul, who had seen this coming...

You and I will never ever see eye to eye.
Your a slave in a plantation you LOVE To defend. I am not. I free'd myself LONG AGO! I hope you have the courage to do same for yourself.

Peace...

We are a country at war... I think we should have our weapons removed from our hands. like your pres believes...

Not like we will ever be attacked by middle easterns anyway... Our govt sets that up!
Talk to the Bush bro's...

YouTube - GZA - Cold World (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qyt0tAwDAPc)

Now this is an Obama v. Paul thread?
Who's the one that brought up Obama

oh yeah you

It's really easy to bitch about stuff when you put words in people's mouths, i suppose.

Do you plan on contributing anything to society besides carbon dioxide?

You are going to seriously post in a public forum

that a youtube clip of some deuchebag making a scene in court

means that our country is doomed

Seriously?

Seriously?

Seriously?

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 12:22 PM
ok ok...
here's one for ya bro...

Why is this ok for our GOVT to do!
I wont even give my opinion.

Man walks Dog for a man who is a tax evader.
He gots SHOT AT! then hit with electric weapons.

Where is the right to fire at a man who did nothing?

YouTube - Video: Feds fire on fleeing Brown supporter in New Hampshire (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvYdjSQdRd4) dog walking vid from feds.

YouTube - Dan Riley "The Dog Walker" on Free Minds TV (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abFglO1ZIKs) his side of story

but your right we have our rights what the fuck am I talking about...
:tardrim::rimshot::angel:

Mi Beardo es Loco
11-15-2008, 12:23 PM

....yeah....they're going to love us after we kill their dogs and torture their children. Just great......what kind of men are we sending over there?

OptionZero
11-15-2008, 12:25 PM
ok ok...
here's one for ya bro...

Why is this ok for our GOVT to do!
I wont even give my opinion.

Man walks Dog for a man who is a tax evader.
He gots SHOT AT! then hit with electric weapons.

Where is the right to fire at a man who did nothing?

YouTube - Video: Feds fire on fleeing Brown supporter in New Hampshire (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zvYdjSQdRd4) dog walking vid from feds.

YouTube - Dan Riley "The Dog Walker" on Free Minds TV (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=abFglO1ZIKs) his side of story

but your right we have our rights what the fuck am I talking about...
:tardrim::rimshot::angel:

If I posted a video of that dogwalker raping your mother, would you still complain about his rights?

Let me get the link...

How do you know this man did nothing?

Were you there?

Do you know him?

You're going to take this high and mighty attitude about our coercive government because

uh

of a youtube clip?

There's lots of funny youtube clips, but I don't draw some cosmic significance from them.

How many times have you been jailed?

Can we see your rap sheet?

Do I need to make youtube clips of when the government doesn't do anything "wrong"? Is there enough server space at Google?

I have an idea

Quit bitching.
Go to law school.
Defend the rights you think are being violated.

See you then.

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 12:31 PM
Now this is an Obama v. Paul thread?
Who's the one that brought up Obama

oh yeah you

It's really easy to bitch about stuff when you put words in people's mouths, i suppose.

Do you plan on contributing anything to society besides carbon dioxide?

You are going to seriously post in a public forum

that a youtube clip of some deuchebag making a scene in court

means that our country is doomed

Seriously?

Seriously?

Seriously?

If your so blind to see the downfall of our country.
I am sorry.

The economy coming back.
Our Rights are coming back.
and we are free really... the 30% of money you make each year is cause you like paying for war crimes. my bad.

Yea this country ROCKS!!!!!!
Back to being a gas converter for me... O2 to Co2 my job.

OptionZero
11-15-2008, 12:38 PM
If this country sucks

Why are you still here?

Just to spam 240 boards with your garbage?

Sell your car and move to the jungle.
Enjoy your freedom.

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 12:39 PM
If I posted a video of that dogwalker raping your mother, would you still complain about his rights? yes. my mom needs to get laid, its his right and her right to get fucked... remember the govt fucks us why cant he.

Let me get the link...

How do you know this man did nothing? I asked him.

Were you there? Yes.

Do you know him? Yes

You're going to take this high and mighty attitude about our coercive government because

uh

of a youtube clip? No.

There's lots of funny youtube clips, but I don't draw some cosmic significance from them.

How many times have you been jailed? 12 years in govt lock up

Can we see your rap sheet? sure. public info you know this! your a cop!

Do I need to make youtube clips of when the government doesn't do anything "wrong"? Is there enough server space at Google?

I have an idea

Quit bitching.
Go to law school.
Defend the rights you think are being violated.

See you then.

lol.
Bitching...
your the one who's upset about nothing.
I am the one who is sharing a story...
I could be useless and eat cookies, and cocoa, while bouncing my car off curbs while playing tough guy on zilvia on my way to school to pay to be brainwashed.
BUT I DONT!

Just so ya know I posted Videos because people tend not to read in this day and age.

You'd never read the threads... you careless.
If you spent the time you debated me on my intelligence and looked into this you would see more info that matters.

oh wells.

I will admit my level of intelligence is not A+
But my ignorance isnt as deep as yours... open your mind. You will see truth. Your so tunnel visioned on me know...

A PERSON WENT TO JAIL FOR A COUCH ON A LAWN IN THEIR ON PROPERTY!
but thats ok.

my b.:lfault:

ZenkiCam
11-15-2008, 12:42 PM
quit arguing dumbasses.

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 12:44 PM
If this country sucks

Why are you still here?

Just to spam 240 boards with your garbage?

Sell your car and move to the jungle.
Enjoy your freedom.

I was born here. I will die here IN NH!

Why am I here... in this country, well I went to canada, they seem to dislike americans... go figure. ionno why...

maybe americans like you how are so outspoken meet them 1st?
Garbage? if you can run that rear bumper , I can post however the fuck I want.

I will never sell my cars. I would move to jungle tho, or forest in nh we have no jungle... at least I dont think they call it that here? not sure I guess I could educate myself in pay someone to find that out, But I think I can save my money and teach myself.

I will Enjoy myself. I do each day.
Thanks for your understanding as a AMERICAN, a human, and as a fellow earthling. Your heart pours out and is felt... but deaf ears.. :ddog:

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 12:52 PM
quit arguing dumbasses.

I am trying ...
lol

I am not taking this too personal.

I care about a man who is in jail for a couch on HIS lawn in a college town at holiday season and had a scarecrow in it...

if you went to jail for having the ugly ass bumper I will defend you too!

You have the right to run it even if its so ugly, and no one likes it.
YOU HAVE THAT RIGHT!

You seem to HATE my views... is their no one in cali fighting for your rights...
OH YEA<<<<<<<<< my bad, you got a NAZI doing that! my bad...
http://noorslist.files.wordpress.com/2008/03/arnold-belt-180607skull.jpg
Arnold’s Nazi Death Belt « Noor’s List (http://noorslist.com/2008/02/22/arnolds-nazi-death-belt/) more info on your leaders.
lol...
Yea I am useless.
But I am AWAKE! to see the downfall, I wont be like damn what happened like you will be when you find out truth.

Keep going to school, its helping your public relations.
:spank:

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 01:07 PM
....yeah....they're going to love us after we kill their dogs and torture their children. Just great......what kind of men are we sending over there?

HONORABLE ONES!
ask optionzero.

Respect men in robes, and in camo. with shiney stuff on chest.
War. what is it good for.
YouTube - Edwin Starr - War (What Is It Good For?) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bX7V6FAoTLc&feature=related)

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 01:27 PM
American Chronicle | Tyrannical Couch Laws and a Contemptible New Hampshire Court (http://www.americanchronicle.com/articles/81578)

In my youthful naiveté I used to believe that the United States of America held no political prisoners. I know better now. Ian is just the latest in a long, long list of political prisoners. The courts in this country are out of control. The court system is contemptible. It is no longer true that a man is innocent until proven guilty. In my experience quite the opposite is true and a man is presumed guilty unless he can prove himself innocent, which is why so many people take plea bargains. But nothing is worse than the contempt of court charge. It is merely a way to force compliance from someone who sticks up for his rights or the rights of others. It is a way for the court to not have to answer poignant and applicable questions about the legitimacy of their system. It is a way to keep thinking people from pointing out the flaws in the system. It is a way they can avoid answering to their critics and for their mistakes. The contempt of court charge should be outlawed. A free person should be allowed to express his contempt for a vile and flawed system

Your boys agenda changed.
Agenda disappears from Obama Web site (http://nhunderground.com/forum/index.php?topic=16046.0;topicseen)

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 02:36 PM
Video from hall way,
YouTube - NH: Court threatens "non-standers" 1/3 (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kZIBIgZK4g8)

You can hear a man speak about how it was a misunderstanding...
he stood on acct for his name...

lol...at this thread...

!Zar!
11-15-2008, 02:46 PM
A PERSON WENT TO JAIL FOR A COUCH ON A LAWN IN THEIR ON PROPERTY!
but thats ok. (Last I had seen. At least for my area.)

my b.:lfault:

Um. For one, the government owns up to six feet of your property from the curb.

Two, that's an eye sore.

Nobody wants to see furniture littered outside the house.

He isn't living in the butt fuck of nowhere on his farm.

OBVIOUSLY for it to get to the level it did, people complained.

Why should everyone who lives in the surrounding area have to watch as their houses property value go down because some kid wants to allow people to set their furniture outside.

Kid deserves what he got.

Can't play, get off the field. Simple as that.

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 02:51 PM
^ so everyone who had holloween shit in the yards are to see same thing?
$100 fine?
that be awesome, we'd get out of national debt in no time... good thinking!

lol...

Copied ,pasted...

I know this isn't really the point anymore, but I don't think the City of Keene (a municipal corporation) even followed its own rules when it slapped Ian with a code violation. I just spent the last half hour reading through the City of Keene's "Code of Ordinances", and my best guess is that Ian was being charged with violation of (takes a deep breath)...

CODE OF ORDINANCES City of KEENE, NEW HAMPSHIRE Codified through Amendment of June 5, 2008. (Supplement No. 7)

PART II CODE OF ORDINANCES

Chapter 18 BUILDING REGULATIONS

Article III. PROPERTY AND HOUSING SAFETY STANDARDS

Division 2. GENERAL REQUIREMENTS FOR PROPERTY MAINTENANCE

Sec. 18-241. Minimum standards for all property.

( 8 ) No person shall permit litter, defined as all rubbish or garbage, trash, debris, dead animals and other discarded materials of every kind and description, to accumulate upon any premises or the interior of any structure.

Unless I'm missing something, the code enforcer was claiming that the couch was litter. In a parallel universe, Ian could have argued "Not only have you not explained why I am required to submit to your authority, but even by your own rules the couch is not a violation; it's a bird-watching platform and Halloween/art decoration, not litter."

I know, I know...he'd still be charged with contempt and all that, but sometimes it's satisfying to hold a mirror up to the bureaucrats' faces and show them how silly their words are.

!Zar!
11-15-2008, 02:52 PM

Couch was an eye sore.

Your post makes it sound like his couch was a halloween decoration.

Ugh.

Now I know why OptionZero is so frustrated with you.

I would laugh in his face if he tried to come to court and claim that is a decoration or a bird platform.

Now you're just fighting back like a injured dog.

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 03:08 PM

Couch was an eye sore.

Ugh.

I would laugh in his face if he tried to come to court and claim that is a decoration or a bird platform.

I am a eye sore... do I need to be fined too?
Dang. my bad...
Lets get back to bad mouthing each other about knockoffs... :bigok:

smellslikecurry
11-15-2008, 03:13 PM
I was disappointed to not see them toss a grenade out the back of the truck:hide:

your joking right

!Zar!
11-15-2008, 03:17 PM
So that's how you come back when you can't form a competent reply?

Also, why you replied to OptionZero, "I am smart enough to stay off curbs" what does that have to do with anything? Nobody said you could not.

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 03:17 PM
your joking right
sucks when you gotta ask right!

This is how we humans treat each other...

War is part of our world, I think we should just all get guns and fight...
cant beat em join em?:-/:tardrim:

Mi Beardo es Loco
11-15-2008, 03:24 PM

Couch was an eye sore.

Ugh.

I happen to agree with him on this. If I wanted to knit a giant hat for my house to display on my roof, I have the right to do so. If I want to create stupid animal shaped trees I have a right to do so. If I want to put a couch in the middle of my lawn where it's not disturbing anyone I have the right to do so. It depends on each individuals definition of "eyesore" and that CAN NOT be admissible in court unless he was clearly breaking the law, which he was not.
The ONLY way the local government steps in and corrects and fines pertaining to someone's property is and should be health hazards.
( 8 ) No person shall permit litter, defined as all rubbish or garbage, trash, debris, dead animals and other discarded materials of every kind and description, to accumulate upon any premises or the interior of any structure.
judges have to go by the LAW. If it was not trash to him then he has to pay NOTHING. He has a case for wrongful imprisonment.

!Zar!
11-15-2008, 03:29 PM
I happen to agree with him on this. If I wanted to knit a giant hat for my house to display on my roof, I have the right to do so. If I want to create stupid animal shaped trees I have a right to do so. If I want to put a couch in the middle of my lawn where it's not disturbing anyone I have the right to do so. It depends on each individuals definition of "eyesore" and that CAN NOT be admissible in court unless he was clearly breaking the law, which he was not.
The ONLY way the local government steps in and corrects and fines pertaining to someone's property is and should be health hazards.
Lol. You wish. You would have to get a permit from the city to knit such giant hat. And not only that, but if neighbors complained about said hat you wouldn't be able to build it either.

And for what, to cause trouble and lower your quality of life?

Meh.

http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2007/01/09/ba_house_mjm_001.jpg
http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2007/01/09/ba_house_mjm_023.jpg
http://imgs.sfgate.com/c/pictures/2007/01/09/ba_house_mjm_007.jpg
"I am going to keep going, because it is all I can do,'' she said. "God chose me to be His servant. There is such a thing as freedom of speech.''

Benavides, a 48-year-old woman who lives alone in her yellow house on Cottage Grove Avenue, began painting the giant messages about a year ago, about the time her husband moved out and she lost custody of her son. Last month, she had two large pins inserted through her lips, to keep her from eating as part of a religious fast. God told her to do that, too.

For months, cars and pedestrians have been passing slowly by the yellow house at all hours of the day and night, pointing at the giant letters on the roof and at other messages painted on the garage door, windows and the red compact car parked in the driveway.

The messages are a barely intelligible garble involving cloning, abuse, rape, the Mafia, Castro, Hitler, the Constitution, hurricane Katrina, Watergate and President Bush.

Not long ago, the city of San Mateo posted a sign of its own on Benavides' front door, informing her that her signs violated city rules. The city said her signs are too big, too numerous and cannot be on the roof. It scheduled a hearing before the Community Improvement Commission for January 17. If Benavides loses, she could be fined up to $10,000 a day and lose her home.

Her neighbor just across the street, Robert Owlett, said he tries to be tolerant but the roof signs have got to go.

"She can paint what she wants on the garage, but I draw the line at the roof,'' he said. "It's an eyesore. It's an invasion of my privacy and it degrades the neighborhood. This may not be Hillsborough but it's all we've got.''

Next door neighbor Briana Jackson said cars drive by constantly to look at the signs, and she finds that "disturbing.''

Jackson said she's tried to be a good neighbor. She offered to share her Thanksgiving dinner with Benavides, and she tries to chat from time to time, but it's become increasingly harder to get through.

"Now I pray for her, and I hope she gets help,'' Jackson said. "It's an unbelievable situation.''

Benavides said she first began receiving messages from God through a statue at her church. Now, she said, she gets the special messages when she reads the Bible. Sometimes she broadcasts the messages from a loudspeaker mounted on the roof of her car.

"If the city wants to put me in jail, what can I do?'' she said. "I am God's servant.''

Anyway, she said, the size of the roof letters are not particularly large.

"The signs at Costco are a lot bigger than the ones on my roof,'' she said.

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 03:29 PM
So that's how you come back when you can't form a competent reply?

Also, why you replied to OptionZero, "I am smart enough to stay off curbs" what does that have to do with anything? Nobody said you could not.

lol...
you need better bait bro. :kiss:

!Zar!
11-15-2008, 03:32 PM
lol...
you need better bait bro. :kiss:

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a12/taylor_158/lolwut.jpg

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 03:37 PM

judges have to go by the LAW. If it was not trash to him then he has to pay NOTHING. He has a case for wrongful imprisonment.

They fined him for the couch, he rufused to pay and got 3 more days...
They held him in contempt sp? of court.
3x's lol... dang activists cant shush up some times...lol.. but 1st gives ya that.

Its a game that must be played.
no biggie,
protest tonight on JUDGES lawn...
EDWARD J BURKE Born May 1948 Record Created: 08/2004
2 LILAC LN
KEENE, NH 03431 (603) 352-2972

EDWARD J BURKE Born May 1948 Record Created: Unknown
2 LILAC LN
KEENE, NH 03431 (603) 352-6168

EDWARD J BURKE Born May 1948 Record Created: 03/2002
56 CHAPMAN RD
KEENE, NH 03431 (603) 352-2972

EDWARD J BURKE Born May 1948 Record Created: 03/2002
56 CHAPMAN RD
KEENE, NH 03431 (603) 352-6168

mind you guys COLLEGE TOWN! in the college area... take a pic of a college hood and show me 0 couches. wont happen...

!zar! you found like the worst case EVER! lol...nice.

Mi Beardo es Loco
11-15-2008, 03:38 PM
Lol. You wish. You would have to get a permit from the city to knit such giant hat. And not only that, but if neighbors complained about said hat you wouldn't be able to build it either.

Meh.
yet she has the right to do what she wants on her house.

But to compare a couch to this is a little overstated.

Remember, to some a Wal-Mart sign is completely disgusting and this is a form of art. Unless there is a law written in black and white then this can NOT be enforced.

The law can't govern your house, period, but I agree that the neighbors will have something to say.

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 03:40 PM
my grammy lives on lilac ln...odd?

!Zar!
11-15-2008, 03:42 PM
!zar! you found like the worst case EVER! lol...nice.

She is a local to me.

I saw the house.

Then saw it on the news.

Then remembered it now.

No searching on my part.

I'm sure there are other stores just like this one.

Am I going to search for them?

No, because I don't give a fuck.

Dude is the one who had to go in jail because he's a dumb shit and thinks he is higher than the law.

If people want to bitch and complain, leave the country.

There are countries much more corrupt than ours.

Go see how well that works for you.

A couch is still an eye sore.

Maybe you live in an area where trash and poor house maintenance is accepted, but around most well kept areas, nobody wants to see that.

If the guy really wanted to stick it to them, he would've payed the fine and kept it out there.

But instead he got his ass for not paying the fine and getting sent to jail for such.

So now his is in jail for not paying the fine when he could've been working to pay for that fucking couch to sit there.

Mi Beardo es Loco
11-15-2008, 04:01 PM
She is a local to me.

I saw the house.

Then saw it on the news.

Then remembered it now.

No searching on my part.

No, because I don't give a fuck.

Dude is the one who had to go in jail because he's a dumb shit and thinks he is higher than the law.

If people want to bitch and complain, leave the country.

There are countries much more corrupt than ours.

A couch is still an eye sore.

Maybe you live in an area where trash and poor house maintenance is accepted, but around most well kept areas, nobody wants to see that.

If the guy really wanted to stick it to them, he would've payed the fine and kept it out there.

But instead he got his ass for not paying the fine and getting sent to jail for such.

So now his is in jail for not paying the fine when he could've been working to pay for that fucking couch to sit there.
Well, a smart person would pick and chose their battles, this you are correct, but to say that whatever the local and state gov wants to do they can do is unAmerican. There is something called the Constitution that does protect our rights to life and property and if some shithead from local government wants to try to take away something that was given to me upon my birth then he's got another thing coming.
An example is my pumpkin this year. It's a pumpkin that shot himself in the head. I had a TON of people that LOVED my pumpkin but 2 people didn't like it and thought it was too gory for kids. Does that mean I should throw my pumpkin away? Does that mean I should yell fuck you to them? no to both. I politely said "I'm sorry you feel that way but I went out of my way to make it humorous and not gory." They laughed and walked away.
Now, that being said, do I think this kid went overboard? yes, but that doesn't take away his right to have something as simple as a couch in his front yard. I have a couch on my patio, does that make me a criminal?

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 04:05 PM
She is a local to me.

I saw the house.

Then saw it on the news.

Then remembered it now.

No searching on my part.

No, because I don't give a fuck. Yes you do. You wouldnt "bitch and complain" if you didn't maybe when your wrenching on your s chassis in your hood you will get fined for an eye sore...

Dude is the one who had to go in jail because he's a dumb shit and thinks he is higher than the law. he went to jail because Judge was fired up. You miss the video? you may want to start over from top?

If people want to bitch and complain, leave the country. why do people always say that? Why cant we fix it? I dont junk my car when it acts up...

There are countries much more corrupt than ours. WHERE? find one please? We got the #1 on that bro. Sorry. if you doubt this please goolge.
Northwoods
Pnac etc...

A couch is still an eye sore. s

lol... you speak for all?

If the guy really wanted to stick it to them, he would've payed the fine and kept it out there. yea, thats the most retarded thing you said... HE DID NOTHING WORNG! ;p;

But instead he got his ass for not paying the fine and getting sent to jail for such. No they got him for contempted of court, Did you miss the WHOLE THREAD? or are you here to back up the other non freedom loving guy?

Working? WHO THE FUCK SAID HE WORKED? lol... he's a landlord...lol. damn you missed it all... you need to go back to page one and start over, pm me cliff notes then we can pick back up when your aboard ok!?

See thats better bait...
Stores? I aint buying it...

LMAO!
I made a post simple. it went CRAZY!

Why is it easier for people to argue and hate.. than to see reason?
Have you guys read the constitution?
Might wanna its a good read...
Peace

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 04:08 PM
Well, a smart person would pick and chose their battles, this you are correct, but to say that whatever the local and state gov wants to do they can do is unAmerican. There is something called the Constitution that does protect our rights to life and property and if some shithead from local government wants to try to take away something that was given to me upon my birth then he's got another thing coming.
An example is my pumpkin this year. It's a pumpkin that shot himself in the head. I had a TON of people that LOVED my pumpkin but 2 people didn't like it and thought it was too gory for kids. Does that mean I should throw my pumpkin away? Does that mean I should yell fuck you to them? no to both. I politely said "I'm sorry you feel that way but I went out of my way to make it humorous and not gory." They laughed and walked away.
Now, that being said, do I think this kid went overboard? yes, but that doesn't take away his right to have something as simple as a couch in his front yard. I have a couch on my patio, does that make me a criminal?

please noted bolded area!
Thanks and have a nice day.

s13 @ fullboost
11-15-2008, 04:31 PM

My parents pay taxes for that?

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 04:50 PM
My parents pay taxes for that?
yup, and if your parents are ballers ie make more than 250k profit, they be paying more % next year!...

And Obama is adding to the peace corps, war corps, food corps, he went corps, nutty...

and if you dont like it leave according to SOME people above...there is worse places... pffft. lol... 1st time dropping a pfft on line... mark that fuckers...lol

s13 @ fullboost
11-15-2008, 05:13 PM
wow dude my day is ruined =/

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 05:32 PM
wow dude my day is ruined =/

dont let that ruin your day...
Let it show you OUR LEADERSHIP! and why it needs to be changed and not ran away from...
The Federal Pie Chart (http://www.warresisters.org/pages/piechart.htm)

s13 @ fullboost
11-15-2008, 05:52 PM
I am just a kid this allot for me to take in

OptionZero
11-15-2008, 06:01 PM
Kid, there's alot to take in, but none of it should include anything from this dude.

!Zar!
11-15-2008, 06:14 PM
Kid, there's alot to take in, but none of it should include anything from this dude.

lol .

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 06:16 PM

I will agree, never ever listen to a man's words and take that for truth...
Do your own research and make your own mind up...

I would never take a person's Freedoms for a Couch.
But I guess some others feel its ok.

NO Couch's had been harmed in the imprisonment of Ian. :2f2f:

Peace.
I am gonna sit on my couch now. outside on my lawn. double eye sore. :coolugh::fawkd: lol....

*edit, I was right !zar! was milking options prostate in this thread..."lol"

!Zar!
11-15-2008, 06:21 PM
I will agree, never ever listen to a man's words and take that for truth...
Do your own research and make your own mind up...

I would never take a person's Freedoms for a Couch.
But I guess some others feel its ok.

NO Couch's had been harmed in the imprisonment of Ian. :2f2f:

Peace.
I am gonna sit on my couch now. outside on my lawn. double eye sore. :coolugh::fawkd: lol....

*edit, I was right !zar! was milking options prostate in this thread..."lol"
What?

Honestly, I only read one of his posts.

I just had to comment on how blind you were in your statements.

And as for me talking about his job. Being a landlord is a job last I checked.

Just because someone doesn't agree with you and shares the opinion of another doesn't mean they are, "milking prostates".

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 06:31 PM
What?

Honestly, I only read one of his posts.

I just had to comment on how blind you were in your statements.

And as for me talking about his job. Being a landlord is a job last I checked.

Just because someone doesn't agree with you and shares the opinion of another doesn't mean they are, "milking prostates".

I didnt get you PM yet... your grounded in this thread til I do...
Landlord = no boss = no job.

When you work for yourself its called a BUSINESS.
When you get older we go through all that.
Awaiting your pm/.

!Zar!
11-15-2008, 06:43 PM
And being a boss is also known as an occupation.

Also known as a JOB.

When I said stores, I typoed. I was meaning to say stories.

PM you?

hah. Fuck that. I have no real interest in you. I'm simply commenting back on your comments.

Mi Beardo es Loco
11-15-2008, 07:47 PM
:popcorn:

yay

sillyvia13
11-15-2008, 08:39 PM
And being a boss is also known as an occupation.

Also known as a JOB.

When I said stores, I typoed. I was meaning to say stories.

PM you?

hah. Fuck that. I have no real interest in you. I'm simply commenting back on your comments.

LOL!!
this is so much fun....
word play and BS.

Either way. it aint right. On both parties but the law is the law and Judge Jerk Burke used his pimp hand.
To bad Ian got Smacked.

PM you/... LMAO!

mrmephistopheles
11-16-2008, 12:55 AM

Meh.

Bitch has a Civic HX. Those are great on gas and she ruins it with that stupid cardboard sign thing. :rant2:

LOL!!
this is so much fun....
word play and BS.

Either way. it aint right. On both parties but the law is the law and Judge Jerk Burke used his pimp hand.
To bad Ian got Smacked.

PM you/... LMAO!

Silly, go back to your conspiracy theory forums and quit crapping up Zilvia & stirring up animosity.

Me? I hide behind the couch. :hide: