PDA

View Full Version : F1 boston meet

Drifting Ricer
02-05-2003, 10:32 AM
Enough Time has past since we had a meet in NE. So let's get the ball rolling agian.

Our last meet was in CT. This time is going to be held in MA.

Date: March 2nd (Sunday)
Time: 5:00pm
Place: F1 Boston
Directions/pricing: http://www.f1boston.com/general_info.htm

This meet is basically, all about hanging out and with Karts mixed in. For those of you that feel the need to for speed. This what I proposed we do. I talked to f1 Boston and we can pre-book a grand prix. The grand prix is basically 3 races and a final round. Racers accumulate points and those with the highest go onto the final round. For this we need a minimum of 7 drivers for track 1 (city course) and 9 for track 2 (country course). The price for all is this is 75 dollars. The tricky part I would have to pre-book everything on my credit card. So I need people willing to race and not back down. The deadline for the pre-book is Wednesday FEB 25. If your interested e-mail me at [email protected] If I don't get enough ppl we can go by their regular pricing. I will remind you that on Sundays is hard to get track time with out waiting (1-3 hours). For those of you that just want to hang out and watch other people race you can do so also. The place has a big enough parking for everyone to hang out. The place also has stuff to eat, is kind of expensive but we can go to the mall and eat there, the mall isn't far. For those that been to our last f1 meet will be happy to know that parts of wood road have been fixed. They also have newer karts.

I need a roll of people and what there want do. If your want to race or just chill.

drifterx
02-06-2003, 05:10 PM
count me in
i am like 85-90% going

AceInHole
02-07-2003, 10:03 AM
Oh yeah..... mini- w2w racing!!!

nismobeast
02-09-2003, 03:54 AM
im in, Im gonna take Jose to school on the track :D

Matt T

Drifting Ricer
02-10-2003, 04:00 PM
I know there is allot more NE ppl then this.:mad:

nismobeast
02-10-2003, 09:33 PM
there are, but they are so amazed by our greatness that they are scared away. or maybe it was the flames outta my wxhaust

nismobeast
02-10-2003, 09:40 PM
there are, but they are scared of our greatness, either that or its the flames outta my exhaust that scare them :D actually i talked to a guy who has a S13 and i told him to come here if he wants to get in on some racing see some otehr 240s. if my other friend with a S13 comes we might outnumber the S14's :D

Matt T

AceInHole
02-18-2003, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by nismobeast
if my other friend with a S13 comes we might outnumber the S14's :D
Heh... that'll be the day :p

And this time if we take a group pic do we have to have a Subie in the middle of all the 240's?

nismobeast
02-18-2003, 08:18 PM
No Subarus are allowed ;) Those bearing the name subaru or STI will be forced to perform a oil change on all the cars in the sub zero temperatures. :D

Thurazor
02-20-2003, 01:10 AM
If you guys decide to throw another New England gathering during the Spring or Summer let me know and I'd like to check it out. Even though I don't own a 240, I still like them wouldn't mind getting out of town for a day. I could drag Transient along with me too ;)

AceInHole
02-26-2003, 10:36 PM
I'm still tossed up about going to the meet... I got no car, but apparently I have a ride now. It's a tough call... the time could be spent removing my blown engine......

nismobeast
02-26-2003, 10:46 PM
awww common, that motor isnt going anywhere. Come to the meet. it'll be fun. Besides, working on the car in this cold weather isnt fun anyways. Unless you have a garage. In that case im envious of you :P

drifterx
02-28-2003, 10:26 AM
ok guys are you ready?
only a few days away!

dont forget to show up
my cellie is 774-254-0243
so call me guys if u dont see me
i think i am stopping at the bayside expo before for the stupid super sale

hope to see u guys there,
eric

WaKeMaN
03-02-2003, 08:32 PM
Crap... I live like 10 mins from F1 Boston...

Too bad I didn't read the post till now...

But I'm sure the rain didn't make for a good parking lot hang out.

Maybe next time.

drifterx
03-04-2003, 09:31 AM
it wasnt fair...... i got spun around but ohhh well it is part of racing.......

i took someone on the inside and was side by side of them going into the turn.... and then he smashed me into the corner and some else bumped me from behind and kept hit foot on the gas and spun me around.....

ohhh that was fun guy sorry my girl was so slow... her fastest lap was like 30secs. and my average was like 22.??? secs

atleast she made it more possible to have lead changes when we lapped(s) her

driftk2000
04-08-2003, 07:30 AM
SOOOoo. How was the meet? I read this forum too late to go anyhow. We need more peeps from Zilvia.net at places like
F1 Boston. I'm looking forward to more meets in the MA area.

robinlow88
05-13-2003, 09:13 AM
I think F1 BOston has an outdoor track now right?

WaKeMaN
05-14-2003, 11:54 AM
The outdoor track is in West Bridgewater. It is sooooo nice. It actually consists of two separate tracks that they occasionally link together, pretty cool. I think the prices are pretty much the same.

driftk2000
05-14-2003, 07:20 PM
If you guys are interested in another F1 meet, post it on http://forums.240sxone.com/index.php?act=SF&f=3 , the 240 club of New England.
The last one was organized by the moderators of that site.

I'm interested in another one, especially this summer!!!!!

Drifting Ricer
05-15-2003, 05:59 AM
I have allot of meets planed for this summer. Including a f1 outdoor and a drag meet. But the meet coming up is the cook out meet in RI. I'm still spot hunting. I will get back to you guys soon.

robinlow88
05-15-2003, 11:52 AM
Remember, no high humps...

Car don't like high humps

drifterx
05-15-2003, 12:06 PM
cook out in RI i am in....... just dont make it a Saturday... nice would be on a late sunday afternoon.....ummm.... it would be cool if it was like a lake side or ocean side cook out...... unless someone has a big *** pool and one big *** driveway...
cool place would be somewhere that looks like the pond in Framingham (that indian name Cochusetts <--- differently not spelled right)

AceInHole
05-15-2003, 03:28 PM
Originally posted by Drifting Ricer
But the meet coming up is the cook out meet in RI. I'm still spot hunting. I will get back to you guys soon.

This one can't be a 240sxONE meet then :p All 240sxONE meets must be motorsport related!!!

robinlow88
05-28-2003, 01:35 PM
summer is comming, any plans for F1 Boston meet?

StanBo
06-01-2003, 01:25 PM
I know the NY guys would like to go for a ride.