PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 91-94 s13 hatch

xllivillx
11-14-2008, 08:00 AM
Im looking for a good S13 hatch 1991-1994 [DOHC Motor]. I do have requirements for the car so if its a piece of shit that your trying to get rid of, dont offer it to me.

STOCK 5 speed manual trans (no conversions)
Clean Title (i dont want to deal with major body or chassis damage)
Not Abused (no motors that are going to blow in 2 days)
Non Cut Wiring Harness (stock please)
Power Windows (working)
Power Door Locks (working)
Power Steering (non leaking)
WORKING Air Conditoning
Open Diff
No Leaks
Decent Clutch
Decent Milage (perfered under 170k)
Working Culster
All Lights Working
Working Pop-up Headlights
Would like a sunroof but no sunroof is ok
Stock Paint (dont try to hide the dents)

Pretty much the more stock the better. Obviously the car wont be perfect but you get my expectations. I dont want a pice of shit beater that im going to have to put over $3k to make it stock and not fall apart

I use to be a master tech at a Mazda dealership in socal. I am changing my profession and going to be a service writer so i do not need my tools anymore. Everything i have is enough to be a good working master tech. These are all Matco tools so they are good quality with good customer service drivers.

I have around $13k worth of tools and my box (with a little cash on ur end). That is my offer.
http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/222492-fs-tw-master-tech-tool-set-uber-cheap.html

^(a link to my forsale thread)^

Im located in Cypress, Its near Lakewood, Cerritos, Longbeach, Garden Grove, Los Alamitos. If you live somewhat far and are willing to make the trip then do it.