PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Random S13/S14 stuff - show me what you got

Quigs
11-12-2008, 05:22 PM
I am in need of some small, random things for some basic maintenance and small upgrading. I've raided the local junkyards and have been constantly browsing the For Sale section, but people suck at returning PMs haha. I figure it wouldn't hurt to throw this up and see what people have. All items would be shipped to Midlothian, VA 23112. I need the following:

One passenger side rear S13 brake caliper. The piston boot is messed up on mine and for some reason the piston is only applying pressure to half of the pad. Looking to spend about $20 tops if possible. Bought and paid for.

One driver side S13 amber fender light. My tabs where the bulb connects are broken. I need the assembly with pigtail, unplugged from right inside the fender. No more than $5 please.

One pair of S13 tension rods These can be stock or adjustable, but if aftermarket they must be a reputable brand (Circuit Sports, Tein, Cusco, SPL, BattleVersion, Ksport etc.) No Megan please and no Ebay parts. Only because I like my brand names haha. If stock, rubber bushings must be in good condition and not cracked. Willing to spend $30 on stock ones and possibly up to $60 for some aftermarket ones. Working on getting some locally. Thanks Louis.

One pair of S13 tie rods Same deal as before, stock or aftermarket. Can be with or without tie rod ends, I just want to see what people have and if it fits in with my budget. Same prices as the tension rods.

One pair of S14 front 5x114.3 rotors Basically, I ran out of money for my Z32 brake upgrade and have to put it on hold. But, I have the hubs, so I'd at least like to throw them on to rock my ballin wheels haha. All I need is some 5 lug rotors to get around on for about a month or so until I can finish up the Z brakes. These can be used (preferred actually) because I can get new ones for $17 a pop at the auto store. I'm just being cheap haha. Max of $15 for the pair.

One pair of S14 front seatbelts I'm tired of automatic seatbelts. My friend just converted his and I love it. Black preferred, but I'll still entertain offers for the gray ones. Good condition please. My friend got his for $50, so that's what I'd like to pay. Pending

I think that's it for now haha. Sorry for the long descriptions, but I figured it was best to explain exactly what I was looking for. And I'm being as cheap as possible because my fiance has finally realized that I spend WAY too much money on my car and has given me a budget on what I can spend haha. It's not that I absolutely have to listen to her, but I'd like to try and keep her happy. Let me know what you got guys...PM or respond here.

Oh, and I'd like shipping included to be as close as possible to the price I stated. If not, we can try and work something out, but I'm already stretching myself thin financially over all this. Paying for college, buying a house, and having a car are not good together haha.

And finally (and this is really a stretch haha) I need a wideband O2 system. Gauge/display, sensor, wires. New preferred, but again I just want to see what's out there. I'll have to try and find the money from somewhere if anyone has something I'm interested in haha.

Thanks.

Quigs
11-13-2008, 04:59 AM
Working out a deal locally for the tension rods. Still need everything else.

Rummel Autosport
11-13-2008, 10:54 AM
I have the S14 seatbelts for $50 if you still need them.
Email me cause I dont know if I will remember to check this thread again.
Email: [email protected]

DALAZ_68
11-13-2008, 02:25 PM
i got a pair of front and rear rotors, also have front seatbelts... send me zip and i can calculate posting for you

xtreme 2
11-13-2008, 03:12 PM
Will sell brake caliper, amber signal light, and stock tie rods for $80 shipped...

Quigs
11-13-2008, 04:18 PM
I actually got seatbelts, tension rods, and caliper. Rotors I might just end up getting from the auto parts store to save time. Thanks for the posts guys.