PDA

View Full Version : F-ing Ignorant people!!

legacy927
11-12-2008, 08:50 AM
Just need a place to get this off my chest since I'm at work...

YOU IGNORANT F**CKS...GET A JOB!!! My pops is old, there's no need to gang up on him, tripping him and take his money..U F**King scumbags...I hope you guys drop dead.

BustedS13
11-12-2008, 08:57 AM
1.) you can swear here
2.) lol gay

legacy927
11-12-2008, 09:01 AM
the more and more i think of it, gets me so aggarvated.....

stiizy
11-12-2008, 09:04 AM
Where did this happen bro??

Train station???

240love
11-12-2008, 09:06 AM
sorry about that... ive been muged too.

legacy927
11-12-2008, 09:08 AM
sups stiizy,

This actually happened in Philly like 6:30am while hes on his way to the bus stop. I wish I can be there with him right now. My mother is taking him to the doctors as we speak...he said his lower back is in pain...

CrimsonRockett
11-12-2008, 09:14 AM
I'm guessing your dad got mugged?

That's terrible.

Some guy tried to mug me back when I was 15.

10pm, walking home from work since I didn't have a ride that one day.

Crossing a freeway bridge, he grabs me from behind and pushes me against the fence with a knife to my neck.

As he reaches for my wallet, I pushed away, he sucker punched me on my jaw, I pushed more, he falls off the curb, I take advantage and stomp the shit out of his face.

Then, took off running.

Filed a police report.

Next day, they found him.

Went to court. Had to give a testimony right in front of him.

Judge gave him 10 years. If the knife wasn't involved, he would have got off easier.

But, I had a nice clean slash on my throat from when he had the knife pressed up against my neck, so that's all the judge needed to see.

Hope your dad gets better.

Getting mugged isn't exactly the funnest thing in the world.

aziankingz
11-12-2008, 09:35 AM
hope you find those fuckers.. i was robbed once too..2 motherfuckers had guns and stayed a good distance so there was no possible way of contact, while one guy took my wallet and cellphone/ipod.. this was when i first moved to brooklyn 2 years ago near redhook..now i watch my back when i walk down any street.. hope your pop is alright dude.. what part of ny are you from?

legacy927
11-12-2008, 09:37 AM
I'm glad that you're ok, and also glad that scumbag that put a knife on u went to jail...

thanks guys, i just really needed a place to get the stuff off my chest...

legacy927
11-12-2008, 09:45 AM
yeah, we're all need to becareful out there nowadays, especially how this economy is going. I won't be surprise this shit would happen to anyone. The holidays are almost here, I really hate to see people get shot, stabbed, or even killed because of these people. My father use to deliver food for chinese resturant, hes been mugged left and right. He was put to the hospital twice. It's been 3 years that my father have left that job and living in Philly, thought it would never happen again..till today..

sups aziankingz,

I'm from CI / Sheepshead.

soldiaboy
11-12-2008, 09:49 AM
wow man thats fucked up. ive never been mugged (knocks on wood) but I have been robbed

stiizy
11-12-2008, 09:56 AM
sups stiizy,

This actually happened in Philly like 6:30am while hes on his way to the bus stop. I wish I can be there with him right now. My mother is taking him to the doctors as we speak...he said his lower back is in pain...

Damn that shit is crazy...

I got robbed once on the 4 train like 12 years ago, people try but i dont play that shit no more unless my life is highly in danger....

Damn i hope he's okay....

Dude people like that are the worst kind of people and they wonder why they say it aint safe no more..

I remember one dude looking at me on the Path and then i switched cars and he followed i went up to him and told him what you want my phone some money?? ipod? what? and then a cop saw me yelling at him asked what was going on, i said this dude is scheming to rob me, cop cuffed him to the poll called it in, this stupid fuck had 7 warrants and a 22 on him..

Mi Beardo es Loco
11-12-2008, 10:05 AM
my cousin got mugged, but they killed him after he gave them his money. Your dad got lucky.

murda-c
11-12-2008, 10:08 AM
A guy mugged me once.

I found him and ate his daughter.

legacy927
11-12-2008, 10:10 AM
my cousin got mugged, but they killed him after he gave them his money. Your dad got lucky.

I'm sorry to hear that.

jskateborders
11-12-2008, 11:36 AM
nevermind thatone

Brian
11-12-2008, 11:38 AM
These are the people that need to be cleared out of society.

I hope he recovers so soon.

"CHANGE" ...apparently.

exitspeed
11-12-2008, 11:40 AM
Sorry man that sucks.

I hope your pops is ok.

allntrlundrgrnd
11-12-2008, 11:44 AM
These are the people that need to be cleared out of society.

I hope he recovers so soon.

"CHANGE" ...apparently.

no administration is going to remove all the useless fucks from society.

TheArkitekt
11-12-2008, 11:45 AM
fucking scum of the earth.

hope your dad recovers fully

legacy927
11-12-2008, 12:10 PM
just made a phone call to my mom. my dad is still in pain, waiting to be X-rayed. I hope its nothing serious...

thanks again guys for dropping a message...

stiizy
11-12-2008, 12:11 PM
I'm sure he's just sore from the fall bruising and stuff nothing serious, is he breathing okay??

legacy927
11-12-2008, 12:26 PM
hes breathing is fine...i hope its just bruising or sores...

For him being at age 62, im worry about fractured bones etc...

stiizy
11-12-2008, 12:32 PM
thats why i asked bout the breathing and stuff.....

I'm sure he's okay and it's all minor injuries...

a Speedy Recovery i wish for him bro...

Stay positive it always helps

SDS13COUPE
11-12-2008, 12:35 PM
My pops is the same age and this always goes through my mind. I don't know how I would react. I hope your pops is alright, and fully recovers. Take care.

legacy927
11-12-2008, 12:37 PM
thats why i asked bout the breathing and stuff.....

I'm sure he's okay and it's all minor injuries...

a Speedy Recovery i wish for him bro...

Stay positive it always helps

thanks bro...

touge monster
11-12-2008, 12:40 PM
Shit sorry to hear bro. Hope your dad gets better.

This goes to show that when desperate people will do ANYTHING for just a few bucks. Hope you find those bastards. They deserve to be punished severely.

OptionZero
11-12-2008, 01:30 PM
I'm guessing your dad got mugged?

That's terrible.

Some guy tried to mug me back when I was 15.

10pm, walking home from work since I didn't have a ride that one day.

Crossing a freeway bridge, he grabs me from behind and pushes me against the fence with a knife to my neck.

As he reaches for my wallet, I pushed away, he sucker punched me on my jaw, I pushed more, he falls off the curb, I take advantage and stomp the shit out of his face.

Then, took off running.

Filed a police report.

Next day, they found him.

Went to court. Had to give a testimony right in front of him.

Judge gave him 10 years. If the knife wasn't involved, he would have got off easier.

But, I had a nice clean slash on my throat from when he had the knife pressed up against my neck, so that's all the judge needed to see.

Hope your dad gets better.

Getting mugged isn't exactly the funnest thing in the world.

Well done.

I'm assuming you kept your composure sufficiently while on the stand; witnesses don't always ... well, rarely do that. It undermines their words and makes the DA's job that much harder.

Again, well done.

Future240
11-12-2008, 01:41 PM
damn bro sorry to hear about ya pops, I hope he gets better.

MikeisNissan
11-12-2008, 02:06 PM
i wish somebody tried mugging me ..

mRclARK1
11-12-2008, 04:47 PM

Why?

If you're thinking it's because you know some MMA or fight some UFC type matches or something... That's a really silly thing to "wish" for.

MikeisNissan
11-12-2008, 04:49 PM
to teach some punks a lesson.

mRclARK1
11-12-2008, 04:54 PM

Well all power to you then.

Hopefully teaching them a lesson doesn't send you to the ER with a stab wound or something... Especially since they likely won't learn it. haha

Bobafreak
11-12-2008, 04:59 PM
jesus hope it doesent get worse. Holidays around the corner.

SDS13COUPE
11-12-2008, 05:04 PM
jesus hope it doesent get worse. Holidays around the corner.

What sucks is that it's gonna get worst because of that. Everyone should be careful. Hopefully the :cops:can keep people safe so their are no more incidents similar to this thread.

soldiaboy
11-12-2008, 05:12 PM
wow sorry to hear
be careful what you wish for

luckvx
11-12-2008, 07:03 PM
damn that sucks, i hope he gets better. why would people rob older person, fucking pussy thats why they wouldnt have done it to a youngster bitch ass people

murda-c
11-12-2008, 07:06 PM

I'm gonna mug/rape you mike.

MikeisNissan
11-12-2008, 07:08 PM
yessss cant wait for the rape..

VAs13
11-12-2008, 07:48 PM
i know how u feel man, my dad was getting out of his car 1 1/2 blocks from his work @ USCG HQ in washington DC at 630 in the morning guy pulled up pulled a gun on my dad and demanded all his $, my dad had 200 on him at the time, so he reported it to security and it turns out another coastie got robbed 2 or so blocks behind my dad

never caught him

sylsevilsis
11-13-2008, 12:08 AM
These people really need to get a job. I feel for your pops! I'm not sure what I would do if this sort of thing were to happen to my dad.

BoostSlideWayz
11-13-2008, 12:53 AM
That is fucked off.. Im really sorry to here that man. I would be really pissed too if somthing happend like that to my family.. I hope he turns out aright.

Let uss know how he does

HyperTek
11-13-2008, 01:24 AM
sad to hear that man. Hope hes ok and they catch those fuckers..

I worry about my mom sometimes, she owns a spa shop and is the only one there at closing 8pm.. esp holidays is coming up..

Economy/Society Fail

speedracer601
11-13-2008, 02:43 AM
Damn that sucks , hope he gets better.
A little black thug guy tried mugging me
and two of my friends with a knife.
He is doing 11 years and cant smell
or see out of his right eye.

Steel toe boots FTW

legacy927
11-13-2008, 07:31 AM
Good News guys!! X-rays didn't show any fracture bones or anything serious. They gave him some pain killers. Hope the sore / bruises go away soon, he's having a hard time sitting, walking, and even getting on and off the bed...

Unfortunately, my father was actually carrying 180 bucks on him yesterday morning thinking of buying groceries when he gets back from his part time job. Now I'm just worrying there maybe a second time, these scumbags might come back for my father, since hes an easy target for them and thinking he may carry the same amount everyday.

I hope these scumbags get caught already...

jskateborders
11-13-2008, 07:38 AM
What sucks is that it's gonna get worst because of that. Everyone should be careful. Hopefully the :cops:can keep people safe so their are no more incidents similar to this thread.
Cops dont really do anything except harass. I (used to) get pulled over all the time just because my vehicle was suspicious (lowered and exhaust) and gotten a ticket doing the exact speed limit for no insurance (had it, just couldnt find the little paper) but when I was broke down in an intersection trying to push my car and cops just drove by, looked at me and kept on going. The only serving they do is give tickets.

stiizy
11-13-2008, 07:38 AM
Damn man i hope they get caught or we can always go down there and just start fucking up shady dudes in the area...

I told you it'd be okay just bruises but i know that can be difficult to deal with at his age..

SDS13COUPE
11-13-2008, 08:10 AM
That's because az cops suck in general. I used to live out there and they don't do anything but fuck with you. Here at home in SD, if a cop see's you pushing your car they will stop and help, or at least hold traffic for you.

Cops dont really do anything except harass. I (used to) get pulled over all the time just because my vehicle was suspicious (lowered and exhaust) and gotten a ticket doing the exact speed limit for no insurance (had it, just couldnt find the little paper) but when I was broke down in an intersection trying to push my car and cops just drove by, looked at me and kept on going. The only serving they do is give tickets.

To the OP glad to hear the good news.:hug:

stiizy
11-13-2008, 08:16 AM
AZ cops never fucked with me......and i had out of state plates

driven_
11-13-2008, 05:36 PM
my uncle was mugged and thrown in those commercial size garbage carts (at schools, workplaces, etc)

he was a security guard, and they left him for dead.

they eventually found him, and saved him.
he has like this gash in his forehead because he's missing part of his skull.
took him a longass time to rehab.

hope your pop's is okay.

surge s14
11-13-2008, 05:47 PM
i can sort of relate to this. i was mugged my Mexican police a year back cops 6 came out stopped me called it " a routine search " found a box cuter called it contraband and tried to put me in Mexican jail where the jalapenos are throbbing. i gave him 400 pesos and they let me go fucking bastards.

HyperTek
11-13-2008, 05:49 PM
dam
these people need to rot in hell

JRas
11-13-2008, 07:09 PM
Sorry to hear about your Dad man

I got mugged at gunpoint..

walked down the street with a friend to rent movies

on the way home, two guys stare at us.. they drive by so we think nothing of it

get to the corner of the street, they are waiting pull a gun on my buddy and tell us to empty our pockets.

I had a bag with rented movies and a frozen microwave burrito, nothing worth dying over :P

my buddy did get his cellphone jacked though, which was quite expensive, judging from how dumb these douchebags were they didn't even know it..

It's truely sad that we live in a world, where this happens

I decided if it ever happened again, I wasn't gonna let it slide, even for a microwave burrito

Jimmy Up
11-13-2008, 10:37 PM
Anybody with a gun is getting whatever the fuck I have in my pockets.

It aint worth it, just remember that guy and keep that face in the back of your head til you cross his ass walking down the street...

All you can do is stay alive man

JRas
11-14-2008, 12:19 AM
Anybody with a gun is getting whatever the fuck I have in my pockets.

It aint worth it, just remember that guy and keep that face in the back of your head til you cross his ass walking down the street...

All you can do is stay alive man

I felt like shit after man...

like I've been taking advantage of, even if it was something that wasn't worth risking my life over.

It's just the fact someone stole from me and got away from it, probably had a laugh about it as they drove away!

I need to get my revenge, I may take a bullet in the chest or the head, but at least I will know I stood up, if people just handout what they have so easily it only gives them incentive to do it again.

Farzam
11-14-2008, 08:26 AM
Sorry to hear about this :( My dad's 58, god knows I worry about stuff like this daily.

I hear of a lot of people getting robbed, since i'm young and most young kids are either pussies, smart, or they think "Get rich or die trying" is the coolest phrase ever. Fuck the suburbs! It's not only the broke kids that steal which makes it worse.

stiizy
11-14-2008, 09:04 AM
One time these stuck up white kids tried to rob me in Manhattan they had a box cutter it was like 3 of them and one box cutter, he asked for the time and said oh nice watch let me have it??

Wtf have it and i was like what are you guys like 15?? they got all defensive and yelled 16 and i told if you 3 don't go back to school, someones getting fucked up if not all 3 of you...

Then one pulled out one of those 99ct box cutters and was like now what..

Mind you all these kids had on private school uniform..

So i was like na it's okay and shoved one out my way and then one of them hit me in the back of my neck like a lil bitch...

I turned around grabbed the one with the box cutter and broke his wrist, one punched me in the face then took one to the jaw,

After that the cops came asked what was going on i told him, he asked the kids what they were thinking and one said i aint no bitch?!?! wtf

so then the cop said okay you fake little wannabes your going to juvy asked if i wanted to press charges i said no...

get a phone call 3 days later saying the kids wrist i broke parents are pressing charges, so i was like oh yeah okay then me too...

Went to court it was ruled self defense, the kid had to do a 6-5...

Dumb parents, then they come up to me after court and offer me money and say sorry and i said okay but you did this to your son i was gonna leave it alone but then you wanna get me for fees and all this shit, good i hope his little ass enjoys the next 6 months

Future240
11-14-2008, 01:22 PM
LONG ass story

How did you break his wrist exactly?

stiizy
11-14-2008, 02:08 PM
I turned around grabbed it and snapped it downwards as hard as i could and going all the way down to the floor as i did it

legacy927
11-14-2008, 02:14 PM
I turned around grabbed it and snapped it downwards as hard as i could and going all the way down to the floor as i did it

damn stiizy..that's some Tai - Chi shit!! lol

stiizy
11-14-2008, 02:16 PM
Had to teach the little boys a lesson i know he'll never try some shit like that again though on anyone

legacy927
11-14-2008, 02:16 PM
BTW guys, thanks for the support...

My pops is doing fine, home resting for now..still limps a little..

stiizy
11-14-2008, 02:18 PM
That's good he's home and just relaxing it'll be good for him to stay off his feet for a while