PDA

View Full Version : craigslist

HyperTek
11-11-2008, 01:41 AM
any one ever get that when you list something, you cant seem to find it besides your post link?? like ill list my car but wont find it in the listings.. maybe they have some sort of email ban? Long time ago Id post a car and some douchebags with rival car postings would flag my posts... curious if that could be why

The_Reaper
11-11-2008, 01:43 AM
i've gotten that before. just wait it should be up the next day, well at least for me it was

xKennie
11-11-2008, 01:44 AM
Did you look like right after you posted it? Same thing happened with my dad when he put up his porsche for sale about a cuple days ago i believe, and then he checked like 30 mins later and it was up. Sometimes it may just be the site loading the info correctly i guess. I havent heard them banning emails or something of that matter tho man.

HyperTek
11-11-2008, 01:52 AM
yeah must have been at least half the day and still hasnt shown up..
if i dont see it tomarrow, ill just delete and try from another email

xKennie
11-11-2008, 01:56 AM
yea hopefully it will work.

btw what car you tryin to sell?

The_Reaper
11-11-2008, 01:59 AM
rx7 im presuming

xKennie
11-11-2008, 02:04 AM
hahahahah i just saw that, my bad.
my eyes are a bit tired :-/

11-11-2008, 02:05 AM
it happened to me also..I looked for my car and couldn't find it but people still called me

blackrms13
11-11-2008, 02:16 AM
it takes about 15mins to actually be listed....
it says in the faq or rules or somewhere on their site

SlideWell
11-11-2008, 02:16 AM
it usually takes at least 15 minutes for a post to show up. if its flagged, youll get an email saying so.

rainier
11-11-2008, 02:54 AM
used to happen a lot to me.

never pops up, sometimes when you search the item though, you'll find it.
i also got in with the flagging posts challenge with another guy who sold the same things on craigslist.

anyway, since i have an account on craigslist, it makes it super easier. you can repost all you want. just delete it, open it back up, and it relists it for you and basically bumps it.

slider2828
11-11-2008, 09:59 AM
Did you get an email with a link er something and then publish your ad... Its a 2 step process.

HyperTek
11-11-2008, 12:48 PM
yeah i did the email thing..

well i jus created a craigslist account and relisted.. still hasnt appeared yet.. weird

Jimmy Up
11-11-2008, 02:00 PM
Ive had one listing that didnt post until the next day and it was like 2pm when I put it up...

!Zar!
11-11-2008, 02:44 PM
yeah i did the email thing..

well i jus created a craigslist account and relisted.. still hasnt appeared yet.. weird

Yeah, the same thing happening to me when helping a friend list something.

It's been months and the ad is somehow still active yet I couldn't/can't find it.

It's a craigslist paridox.

HyperTek
11-12-2008, 02:24 PM
finally showed up
i used a different email address

origin_s135
11-12-2008, 02:47 PM
yeah it happened to me before too. but hey, it is free...

silviaguy240
11-12-2008, 06:45 PM
make sure you go all the way through...i forgot to hit confirm one time after previewing it. i thought it was just showing me a copy of the add.

HyperTek
11-14-2008, 02:54 AM
hurray!! some fag flagged my post..

oh well, ill probably keep my car
wheneever i drive it, it lights my face up lol

ZilviaKid
11-14-2008, 09:35 AM
yay, if you sold it, who would post pictures of fitment on rx7club 2nd gen? NO ONE!

HyperTek
11-19-2008, 10:50 PM
man this is some bs.. im tryin to list a new add, usin the last email i used.. *mind you that my last post was flagged*.. and its been a few minutes and im still waiting for the confirmation email... im wondering if they ban the email address if its been flagged..

blackrms13
11-20-2008, 12:52 AM
^ nope

i got flagged once
still using it

there is no confirmation letter, after u type in the "code" its posted
the email just tells u "oh u made a new post with this email account"

thejapino
11-20-2008, 01:57 PM
A while back, my email stopped working with craigslist. I used my g/f's and it worked perfect. I tried my email again and IT STILL didn't work.

Opened a craigslist account using my email and never had problems since.

You might be onto something b/c if I try to list an add without signing into craigslist and just using my email as a 'reply to', it never comes up.

Also, when I sold my S13, it took almost 2 weeks to sell b/c it would get flagged within a day of posting. Fucking haters, I sold my car through Zilvia

HyperTek
11-20-2008, 01:58 PM
ok i got it up .. im jus an impatient mofo lol
no responses so far, everyone is scared of rotary cars lol

BigVinnie
11-20-2008, 02:07 PM
any one ever get that when you list something, you cant seem to find it besides your post link?? like ill list my car but wont find it in the listings.. maybe they have some sort of email ban? Long time ago Id post a car and some douchebags with rival car postings would flag my posts... curious if that could be why

Some people are just haters.

I remember when I was taking all the q45 big brake calipers and rotors from pick and pull. Also all the N60 MAF's off of the Nissan maxima's from pick and pull.

I had about 10 sets of Q45 big brake sets and 12 N60 MAFS available. A couple of friends opened there big mouth said I was buying out the pick and pull, and next thing you know I was getting flagged from craigslist on every post mentioning my name and number. So I just used other friends names and numbers to sell shit, on craigs list. Now I'm just down to 2 MAFs and 1 set of big brakes. Took so long to get rid of the shit I only made around $300 after 3 months.

Nothing wrong with buying out the pick and pull if you have the cash for it...

Anyway that shit going on with you reminds me of the fucked up shit I went through.