PDA

View Full Version : Initial D Special Stage 2

slider2828
11-10-2008, 10:15 PM
Not sure if anyone has posted this, but if you read the new Option 2, there is a short description of Initial D Special Stage 2 coming out in December 08. Its also to commemorate Initial 10 year anniversary....

edit...
In case you guys didn't notice, I posted the whole movie in parts below.... with short recaps of each part with my limited Japanese Skillz....

chibo
11-11-2008, 12:22 AM
This is a game, correct?

zaquanh
11-11-2008, 12:27 AM
This is a game, correct?
most likely the show , they have only had one special stage from what i remember which was either the blue sileighty chicks , or the initial d movie , the animated one that came out before stage 4

foreverdark
11-11-2008, 12:30 AM
It's an ova.

slider2828
11-11-2008, 12:36 AM
Yup OVA, one eps I think. Sorry its about the two girls and takes off where the first special stage ended.... Should be fun...

HyperTek
11-11-2008, 01:45 AM
woah sounds cool
the first one had titties lol

been curious what happend to those girls, they werent real important characters in the series

DALAZ_68
11-11-2008, 07:43 AM
woah sounds cool

been curious what happend to those girls, they werent real important characters in the series
only reason why i remember that dvd, what does OVA stand for again?:tweak:

slider2828
11-11-2008, 09:57 AM
^^^ Original Video Animation.... which was a generic term used way back when... Now it just means like an anime short....

origin_s135
11-11-2008, 12:32 PM
woah sounds cool

they turned into lesbians.

slider2828
11-11-2008, 01:17 PM
I would like it too, heck that is what is happening to all the FOX and ABC shows....

arkive43
11-11-2008, 01:30 PM
actually stage 4 of the anime shows the girls in the sil-80......so im sure they will show up in the upcomming stage 5 :)

this is cool i need some new initial D content lol....

ellisonrox
11-11-2008, 01:36 PM
“ª•¶ŽšmƒCƒjƒVƒƒƒ‹nD (http://mv.avex.jp/initial/initial.html#saisin)

they have a preview clip

so yeah.. more sil-80 action

BustedS13
11-11-2008, 01:50 PM
don't you mean EXTRA stage 2? i have it already, albeit not subtitled

slider2828
11-11-2008, 02:09 PM
You do? Please hooks it up? wait but release is not for another month....

Hey it is out... It Aired October 8th....

Oh god I just had an epiphany.... even more fanboys jumping on the bandwagon.... crap.... If this happens I am going to sell and get an S2k.... Lol....

Here it is.... credit goes to [Zero-Raw] for getting the original footage on the next....

R31CtJ-ZRhM

YLtFl65guJw

Q-duiVq1Wug

HSWH6mPWDgM

6GlnFtmpK-c

TTc0hPG2gK4

HyperTek
11-11-2008, 02:10 PM
i think he means Battle Stage 2

BustedS13
11-11-2008, 02:12 PM
You do? Please hooks it up? wait but release is not for another month....

it was on japanese ppv (?) in october

i think he means Battle Stage 2

no he meant extra stage 2.

HyperTek
11-11-2008, 02:18 PM
ooO

must be the dvd that comes out later then

slider2828
11-11-2008, 02:26 PM
Video posted!!!

slider2828
11-11-2008, 02:47 PM
Well Ima just translate the over all idea of each scene with my deficient Japanese.. I need the practice anyways.... GF is already bitching at me for not learning Nihon-go

Part 1 -
Co pilot ask the girl - What is going on that is a great drift.... Driver didn't have any reaction and then asks the co-pilot what is wrong... She says nothing and says lets go again....

Mako-chan (Sil80 Driver) gets a phone call and says she needs a little more time (Doesn't really say what it is though or what for.)

Gas station guys ask whats going lately about Project D. Takumi says its a lot of hard work and practicing. Gas station guys says wow its scary. Then they were amazed at what Takumi was doing. I think takumi offered to go for a ride along. (Notice the white 180sx... WOW!)

slider2828
11-11-2008, 02:49 PM
Part 2-

While driving on the mountain they asked how was it, Takumi said nothing.... Dude starts feeling good and then gets owned on the S curves, but right before that Takumi says to himself, this is a totally differently feeling, not like he can give him technical tips on how to drive any ways....

Dude walks to the docs and thinks about talking to the sileighty girls and tries calling but no answer. He says forget it and wonders how he can learn how to drift and thinks about where the sileighty girls are and then the falling star....

Driving his mom somewhere man and she had to go to bathroom and says damn it must feel good to be a driver with a girlfriend....

Big Titty Girl says... hey come over here look who is it....

Oh Long Time no See, its been awhile....

(Flashback) I've been thinking about you said during the beach and talked about practicing and being more serious.... He reminds her and says yah I have been practicing more and more everyday. It changed me since we last talked.

He asks to see whether if they can talk... she says I also want to speak to you, give me a call.... See you soon.

Mom comes in and says if we don't get going we are going to be late. Then he freaks and mom says what is going on? (Nothing he says)

Gets into the car Then Gizzes on himself.... Lol (my added part)

slider2828
11-11-2008, 02:54 PM
Part 3 -

Obviously he has problems putting putting his key into the keyhole which I think he has problems putting in other things in holes...

He says finally I am getting closing to my dream of drifting and stuff....

Gas Station - Wow you saw her? No way. Seriously serious I couldn't even believe it when I saw her in the "service" area. This is my last chance with her and seriously the last chance. God must be on my side.... I am finally going to be fast.... and what good timing... Thank god.... I am going to get close to Maki-chan.... Must be great from long haired dude..... Good luck you have to wi her heart....

On the hill -
(Damn the big tit girl is sex...)
TIt girl says ... Mako - lets break the record by one second..
Girls driving on a mountain this late huh.... I wanna talk to them....

At the drink machine-
Look they are here... guy says. Hold on I would like to say something to you... Isn't it late for you to be up here, maybe I can show you down the hill.... Man these bitches are cold...
Big Tit girl - Women are racers here as well... Lets smoke these fools....

" lets race you punks... and put something on the line

Guys - Man this should be easy to smoke thens and hook up with them...

On - the run
Girls - Ok maki lets smoke them
Guys - what the heck, they are really close....
Big tit girl -Unbelieveble you are so fast, I mean during your battle your concentration, braking, and speed is so fast....
Maki - Lets smoke them in corner 8.....
Guys - I can't believe (Ima pissing in my pants, blue balled again tonight).....

Maki in the shower - (Waiting for Giz on th face) wait there is a shower head... Hmmmm.....

Gas Station -
Alright thats it for me, I gotta get going... I have to get to the meeting. I don't want to be late even though its two hours before the meeting.... (Going to splack, can't be late). Guys - Yah he is off? Yup his heart must be pounding.

Part 4 -
Wow sheesh what a lucky guy, its a big chance! What about you kenji? I am just waiting for the right chance to come by, but I am going to concentrate on driving. Fat kid - Just like you kenji I am going to concentrate on driving. Old Guy - I remember a while ago I was like you kids....

In the car -
Damn she is hot, at the time I had to work and concentrate on other things, but more and more I wanna take things more seriously....

At the mall -
Wow really I got here so early almost 2 hours early... Its ok if I just wait for 2 hours..... (Loser)

Old man, I am kinda lost and I am not sure how I can get to this place someone told me. Guy - What you are trying to get there? Its so far! I dunno how I can get there and I dunno where I can go.
Old man - I dunno what I can do
Guy - I sorta feel sorry for this guy... I can't just leave him here... Says, I will drive you but I have to hurry.
Old man says - Wow thank you so much
Guy - Why are you going there?
OG - I haven't been there in so long and it was a place I really enjoyed....
Guy - I better hurry.... How do I get there to the address? Lemme look it up.... Here it is....
OG- This is the Grand Hotel, this is in Goma and not in Gunma prefecture... This is really far....!!!
Guy - THere is no way I can make it there and back in 2 hours..... (Thinking where he jizzed in his pants). Hold on we are going to drive hecka quick but ima get you there....

Back at the mall -
(Damn it got dark quick).... She arrives (with cool music).....
Hmm where is he, hopefully he will come...

Guy -
I got to make it I have to try my best.... At this time, Takumi lend me your skillz.... Shit... I gotta do this... Normally it takes 3 hours to get there and back... (Seriously Rotors don't glow like that unless you are on it like crazy hard....plz....) Damn I busted the tire and rims.... Damn where is my rim.... it might be easier if you remove the tire takumi says cause the weight transfer is better.... Damn no batteries! I gotta run... Mako Chan sorry... Wait for me

Part 5 -
(Running like a loser down the mountain.... Man f.... the old guy, drive him back after you hit that shiz.... you know what I mean)
Girl - Maybe he doesn't want to talk... Hmm I wonder what is going on...
Guy - Maybe I can get to a pay phone.... I have to get there with all my might...
Girl - Ring Ring, He is able ot call, where are you? Your car broke its wheel?

On the mountain -
Seriously sorry maki. I really wanted to make it but I just couldn't get there....
Girl - What did you want to talk about?
Guy - What did YOU want to talk about?
Girl - Actually its hard say, but I have to move to Tokyo? What that far? I got a job in tokyo to race in the one make race... But its one year... Its the chance I waited all my life.... That is what I wanted to talk to you about. I told you to wait for a little while before we get close and try, I feel bad....

Guy - No you shouldn't give up this chace, its your dream don't give it up....
If we do this right, together, we can work it out in the next year after you come back.... (Damn I really didn't want to say that, but I have think about her future)....

Girl- Thinks she really wanted to be with him...

Guy - Lets keep in touch by phone ok? She nodds.....

At the lake -
Kenji - What? She said that? Man if you let her go you might lose her
Guy - I can't keep her from her dream, I have no right, I have to let her go chase her dream. I just have to keep driving I can't lose sight of that....

Big Tit Girl - Man I dunno what you are going to do, but you really ok just leavin things just like that.... bla bla bla..... (they aren't saying anything important here just two girls chatting, and I don't really understand what they are saying)

Part 6 -
Not much saying here....
Girls - Go along with your feeling, lets do it..
Guys - Watch everyone, I a going to show people my skillz. Kenji - Lets do this!

Enjoy!

BustedS13
11-11-2008, 02:58 PM
Big Titty Girl says

rofl

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

BrokenWhite240
11-11-2008, 03:00 PM
I thought they were making a second movie, I saw the casting for it awhile back?

slider2828
11-11-2008, 03:04 PM
Second one is a movie real live movie... I think movie from Taiwan or HK like the other Initial D movie....

THE-D
11-11-2008, 03:04 PM
only reason why i remember that dvd, what does OVA stand for again?:tweak:

lol, same here

cant wait to see it

slider2828
11-11-2008, 03:06 PM
Movies were just posted, shows how many people actually look through the thread....

HyperTek
11-11-2008, 03:47 PM
i take it, he goes to the spot where they aggreed to meet, so he shows up super early so he wont miss like last time, adn some old guy comes up and asks him to give him a ride somewhere, and eventually turns out its far away so he has no choice but to take him and then trys to rush back

arkive43
11-11-2008, 03:48 PM
lol @ your translation...good stuff man.....

slider2828
11-11-2008, 09:25 PM
Ima trying to learn more Japanese..

Flipzide
11-11-2008, 09:52 PM
Anyone know if Live Evil is gonna fansub this one?

slider2828
11-11-2008, 09:55 PM
check their fansub page...