PDA

View Full Version : Call of duty thread

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6

Vision Garage
11-10-2008, 06:51 PM
Alrite everyone, if you play COD4 or COD5 and have any questions or comments on it. Post it here. I know there are ppl who play this shit and it will be so much easier to just post your Gamer tags on here

Find Me

SIN CROSS X

BTW, who is going to get COD5?

BustedS13
11-10-2008, 07:00 PM
it's World At War, not 5. but i'll pick it up tomorrow :d

Vision Garage
11-10-2008, 07:02 PM
isnt it the same thing? COD5 is WORLD AT WAR. I hit lvl 30 on the beta. So hoping to keep it. Busted whats your TAG? Ill find you in COD4

98s14inaz
11-10-2008, 07:30 PM
Alrite everyone, if you play COD4 or COD5 and have any questions or comments on it. Post it here. I know there are ppl who play this shit and it will be so much easier to just post your Gamer tags on here

Find Me

SIN CROSS X

BTW, who is going to get COD5?

How does world at war compare to cod4? I got r6vegas2 and was seriously disappointed.

BustedS13
11-10-2008, 07:44 PM
isnt it the same thing? COD5 is WORLD AT WAR. I hit lvl 30 on the beta. So hoping to keep it. Busted whats your TAG? Ill find you in COD4

i thought they were going to call the next infinity ward one 5, but i was wrongz

Nerfdude3k, GET SOME
although i probably won't have home internet for like a week or two :/

rps13drift
11-10-2008, 08:08 PM
xbox gamertag LOWandSLOWs13
plays wit me!!!

Vision Garage
11-10-2008, 08:18 PM
When comparing COD4 to COD5, I actually like COD4 more. Gameplay in COD 5 is just as good as COD4. I just prefer the more modern era. Needless to say COD5 is definitely a game to pick up. You will have to get use to different weapons. Which are a little harder to use than those in COD4.

In COD5, you also get to use vehicles. In the Beta, we could hop in tanks to blow people up. They are overrated in a sense to me tho. Removed from COD4 would the be airstrike and helicopter. In its place are now an artillery drop which randomly blows up a section of the map for about 20 seconds and the releasing of dogs (which is pretty awesome)

COD5 also has co-op online which will definitely earn points for people.

playthe_part
11-10-2008, 08:21 PM
it was my understanding that infinity ward would make all COD:# games now and treyarche (or whatever) would be making all COD: title games. not that it really matters.

i'll probably pick up world at war tomorrow, it's between that and mirrors edge, but COD has zombie survival mode and i'd imagine more replay value.

PSN- playthe_part
just put 'zilvia' in the title so i know to add you.

driven_
11-10-2008, 08:32 PM
socom confrontation, ps3, owns. :]

JVD
11-10-2008, 09:04 PM
it was my understanding that infinity ward would make all COD:# games now and treyarche (or whatever) would be making all COD: title games. not that it really matters.

i'll probably pick up world at war tomorrow, it's between that and mirrors edge, but COD has zombie survival mode and i'd imagine more replay value.

PSN- playthe_part
just put 'zilvia' in the title so i know to add you.
IIRC, this guy ^^^ pwns in COD. Haha.

playthe_part
11-10-2008, 09:21 PM
nah.. the guys i used to play with pwn. one was ranked #35 in wins worldwide for awhile, all of them are in the top #500. i'm okay, furthest i got was low 3000's.

thanks though. there was a guy on here that who's psn was noobie or something, he was good.

firm tofu
11-10-2008, 09:35 PM
ren nasty

lets get a game going.

Vision Garage
11-11-2008, 12:06 AM
OH yea, just to clarifiy. If posint your gamer tag, specify whether on xbox live or PSN.

BustedS13
11-11-2008, 01:53 AM
socom confrontation, ps3, owns. :]

NOBODY GIVES A FUCK.

anyway, how awesome is the flamethrower in cod5? i'm going to have to hold off on buying it for like two weeks because of the internet situation >: (

1989rps13
11-11-2008, 02:13 AM
I rape with the R700 sniper :) game is addicting other guns i like ak47(when i have to :) ) muahaha m4carbine and recently been trying to use the light machine guns

Flipzide
11-11-2008, 02:47 AM
I have COD Modern Combat and I'm getting COD World at War tomorrow morning.

My gamertag is Flipzide. I'll probably be playing co-op with a couple friends.

180sExy
11-11-2008, 04:38 AM
I'll be on as soon as it comes out later today on xbox live "RondizzL4snizL"

Vision Garage
11-11-2008, 11:49 AM
For the beta, we havent been able to use the flamethrower. It should be pretty awesome tho. on a side note, players are able to resurrect other players with the second chance perk. which is last stand. Kinda like defusing a bomb before it blows up.

SochBAT
11-11-2008, 12:07 PM
I play under my bro's LIVE tag sometimes. If the scores 15 and Zip, thats me playing. If its 3 and 26, its him.

COD4 AK47 w/ Red Dot = Instant Win!
COD5/[email protected] Thompson w/ Aperture Scope

origin_s135
11-11-2008, 12:10 PM
i downloaded the beta MP lastnight. for some reason when i start it, it disconnects me from xbox live. then when i try to sign in it says i cant because i'm not logged in, "test connection" BS pops up. but when i play cod4 i sign in just fine. WTF!??

BustedS13
11-11-2008, 12:11 PM
oh shit, charter's going to install my cable this thursday. i'll see you fuckers soon

renegade_ewok
11-11-2008, 12:15 PM
My roomate somehow accidentally activated my live account again... so I'll be on

COD4 on live, gamertag GonzoRenegade - I hope some of you guys are good haha, all the people on car forums I play with (short of a select few) are terrible at this ish... I'll be on in like 2 hours (class...). I gotta finish red tiger on a few guns, might as well get back into it...

origin_s135
11-11-2008, 12:46 PM
My roomate somehow accidentally activated my live account again... so I'll be on

COD4 on live, gamertag GonzoRenegade - I hope some of you guys are good haha, all the people on car forums I play with (short of a select few) are terrible at this ish... I'll be on in like 2 hours (class...). I gotta finish red tiger on a few guns, might as well get back into it...

i used to be super good. i haven't been on lately but lastnight i was on, i got my ass handed to me. LOL. i need to warm up. i'm badass with the shotty though.

Vision Garage
11-11-2008, 12:57 PM
Orgin, COD5 beta has been offline since monday at 2am. So you wont be able to play it anymore. Beta was open for a few weeks before that. Since the game is released today I believe, they decided to axe the beta so people would buy the real game.

BustedS13
11-11-2008, 02:09 PM
For the beta, we havent been able to use the flamethrower. It should be pretty awesome tho. on a side note, players are able to resurrect other players with the second chance perk. which is last stand. Kinda like defusing a bomb before it blows up.

so it's like choosing medic class in cod3?

treyarch did classes and vehicles pretty well, it'll be nice to play a game that blends the good parts of cod3 with the awesomeness of cod4.

Vision Garage
11-11-2008, 02:13 PM
yup exactly. And it seems as though last stand in COD 5 lasts forever. I can unload my handgun probably 5 or 6 times before i actually die!

Pank
11-11-2008, 04:04 PM
Hopefully this makes up for COD3, which was AWFUL. COD4 started to make up for it, but the single player campaign is like 3 hours of gameplay.

BustedS13
11-11-2008, 04:38 PM
Hopefully this makes up for COD3, which was AWFUL. COD4 started to make up for it, but the single player campaign is like 3 hours of gameplay.

COD isn't really about single player anymore.. and cod4 is a golden god

1994Boy
11-11-2008, 04:54 PM
How's the new one? I play Cod4

soldiaboy
11-11-2008, 04:54 PM
can you make your own class in multi player? i hate 4 for not having that

playthe_part
11-11-2008, 08:08 PM
i haven't tried the multi player yet, since i have been doing the solo campaign, and so far i like it. it is a lot less tactical than cod4, and the guns seem stronger to me, the flamethrower is awesome, i use that any chance i get.

so far the thing that bugs me most is getting killed by grenades, and sometimes the ai is stupid, like your team mate will be standing right next to an enemy and act like he isn't even there.

anyone know what the 'deathcards' do? i don't remember, i have picked up like 7 of them so far.

Flipzide
11-11-2008, 09:04 PM
deathcards? hmm haven't seen any of those around.

i just finished the campaign an hour ago.

i'm online playing TDM.. anyone is free to join me on Live :)

ZenkiKid
11-12-2008, 12:12 AM
im glad to hear that some of you liked cod5, I didnt even want to bother because i didnt wanna go back to their usual WW games, I heard that cod5 and cod6 were at one point being simultaneously being produced since infinity ward didnt make cod5

Future240
11-12-2008, 07:35 AM
im glad to hear that some of you liked cod5, I didnt even want to bother because i didnt wanna go back to their usual WW games, I heard that cod5 and cod6 were at one point being simultaneously being produced since infinity ward didnt make cod5

Pretty much the same for me. I am still with holding judgement, the real draw is live, and can COD5 outdo COD4 on live?

playthe_part
11-12-2008, 02:12 PM
still haven't played multi player all that much, online is pretty fun so far, the levels i have played seem a lot more open, if that makes sense, but it is still cool to call the dogs on people. the artillery strike and calling dogs doesn't seem as effective as the airstrike and helicopter in cod4, but i expected that so it isn't a big deal to me.

sorry to those the sent me invite last night, i unlocked the zombie survival game with a friend of mine and we got addicted, the 2 of us were up all night playing it and developing strategies, we got to wave 13, almost to 14 when i died. anyone else play this? seriously, this makes the purchase of the game worth it, i really hope they come out with download content for more levels. i will post up my strategy of staying alive later.

Mi Beardo es Loco
11-12-2008, 02:44 PM
PSN: VillainByDesign
XBOXLive: For the People

I mainly play COD and Gears.

Vision Garage
11-12-2008, 02:59 PM
how can you say no to this?

ZOMBIE MODE~~!!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9W1uYAQBiU

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9W1uYAQBiU)

Vision Garage
11-12-2008, 03:02 PM
Crap Cant delete my thread. but yea, Post more gamertags ppl!

4DOOR_LIFE
11-12-2008, 03:33 PM
Ok can everyone do themselves a favor and stop calling this COD5??? please. im tired of people saying cod5,cod5. Its just COD:WAW, you dont see a 5 on the case do you? I dont mean to sound like a asshole but its just the NERD side of me. Wait til Infinity Ward comes out with COD5.

Correction. The solo campaign is pretty crazy and dope. But the Coop, not so much. As some of you guys said, modern warfare pretty much killed it. That game owned most( if not all) online FPS games. Maybe i have to give World at War some time. but for now, im not feeling it(yet). If any of you guys play Hardcore Search & Destroy on COD4 hit me up. im tired of playing with weak ass people.

PSN- Negative_Offset

-Jon

Flipzide
11-12-2008, 03:49 PM
Pretty much the same for me. I am still with holding judgement, the real draw is live, and can COD5 outdo COD4 on live?

IMO, world at war just feels like a mod since it uses cod4's engine.

It's a fun mod though, but what really made me bummed last night was when i found out about the LACK of upgrades and customization of weapons (like camo) compared to COD4. I don't see the point of doing challenges if I get no reward.

ZOMBIE MODE~~!!!

You can easily say no when there's a game, Left 4 Dead, being released in the same month that's completely based off Zombie apocalypse survival in FPS form.

SimpleSexy180
11-12-2008, 03:51 PM
I bought the game yesterday and i like it a lot. Multi seems much more fun than cod4 at times. I think its the WW2 feel because of the building spots and scenery.

Pank
11-12-2008, 04:53 PM
COD isn't really about single player anymore.. and cod4 is a golden god

They still include single player game play, and COD4's was REALLY REALLY good, I've played through it at least 3 times. Just hoping that the single player campaign is as good as 4, b/c thats a high ass expectation.

Future240
11-12-2008, 04:56 PM
They still include single player game play, and COD4's was REALLY REALLY good, I've played through it at least 3 times. Just hoping that the single player campaign is as good as 4, b/c thats a high ass expectation.

I agree I personally dont think it will come even close

ZenkiKid
11-12-2008, 05:27 PM
i am seriously considering buying this game when i get paid this friday..

98s14inaz
11-12-2008, 06:09 PM

ZOMBIE MODE~~!!!

YouTube - COD5 Nazi Zombie Mode Level Trailer (HD) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9W1uYAQBiU)

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t9W1uYAQBiU)

HOLY WIN!!!!! :rl:

playthe_part
11-12-2008, 06:10 PM
i just got to wave 17 on zombie survival, SO hard. if anyone wants to play that with me hit me up, since that is all i have been playing really. so here is my 2 person strategy, which i am sure will work better with 4 people.

buy the 200 point bolt action rifle at the start.
try to only get headshots for the first 3 waves since headshots are worth 100 while any other kill is only 60.
boading up windows gives 10 points for every plank.
always leave the last zombie alive until all windows are repaired, later waves will bring faster zombies, and if at all possible try to make sure the last zombie doesn't have legs (normally happens if blown up by grenade in a group) but if not it is fine.
around wave 4-5 you should have ~2000p so unlock upstairs by moving the couch (1000p) make sure all windows are boarded up and if you have ~1500p left buy the trench gun (shotgun in second area all the way to the right near sandbags) make sure SWITCH to the pistol so you don't lose your rifle.
repeat strategy of leaving one left until everything is repaired since now you have to deal with upstairs and downstairs, it helps if 1 player is bait while the other repairs (try to stay even on points) do this until wave 7-8.
then unlock second side of downstairs by moving the 2nd couch, DO NOT unlock door ever, this just makes it easier for zombie to get you.
once there, there is a mystery prize box for 950p, sometimes you get crap for weapons, but you can get awesome heavy machine guns, flamethower, or a 'ray gun' which are awesome. by far the best is the ray gun.
now the safe hold should be this room, there are 2 windows, a broken wall, and the stairs to defend. when zombie start running down the stairs throw a grenade up the stairs to limit the numbers and take care of those still alive. it gets insanely hard by level 14, with 2 people at least, so this is where the 'keep one alive' strategy really helps, each window takes 1 zombie about 10 seconds to break down.
if your teammate falls try to revive him since if he dies he loses his weapons, but don't risk your life. this is hard with only 2 people but with 4 it should be easier.
each wave renews your 2 grenades, but you can buy more for 200p near the first staircase.
hope this helps people, if you have a good strategy let me know.

super long, sorry, but hey it kept me alive for a long time. zilvia zombie survival anyone?

man i wish i had a 360 for L4D.

Vision Garage
11-13-2008, 01:35 AM
so im guessing your on PSN? XBOX RULES!! I should be on after this weekend.!

HyperTek
11-13-2008, 02:05 AM
dam... this or left 4 dead....
ps3 or pc.... dammm choices..
PS3 - be able to play with all my friends
PC - better graphics

s13silvia03
11-13-2008, 07:58 AM
I play COD4. I probably suck, still mostly trying to finish some challenges now... gamertag is ThisGuyBryan.

az_240
11-13-2008, 11:37 AM
Haven't playd COD4 in a while but when I do I'm pretty good with the AK

MurdaMan119

Right now I'm into Fallout 3

Grendel
11-14-2008, 09:40 PM
I picked this up for 360 today, no internet at home so I cant do MP.

Single player is cool, the sniper part during the first russian level is a bitch on veteran. Got a few cool achievements so far, killed 4+ people with a rocket, stabbed a dude trying to stab me, saved private ryan... cool random stuff like that.

I like it a lot, but your squad AI is retarded. People constantly bump me from cover or get in the way when a nade gets thrown at me.

rps13drift
11-15-2008, 08:05 AM
I just got the cod:waw yesterday night and it is fucking gnarly! Hit me up if any one wants to play! We can make a all s-chasis clan or something gay like that.

xbox - LOWandSLOWs13

HyperTek
11-15-2008, 09:48 AM
so this better then left 4 dead?? what about midnightclub los angeles? i dont have much money but i feel like selling something to pick up one of these games

id probably get the pc version but id know my friends will tell me to get the ps3 version *like i have cod4 on pc, and friends still told me to pick it up for ps3 and im like "fawk i already have this though" lol

Grendel
11-15-2008, 07:36 PM
Midnight Club: LA sucks, I had that blockbuster 1 month rental deal, I got it one day and returned it the next day.

How far are you all in single player? I'm doing it on veteran and its a pain in the ass.

Just finished the level where you have to clear the mortar pits and you have the flamethrower. Took me forever, dudes are so accurate with nades and throw them in the worst spots.

Lighting trees on fire to kill snipers is pretty cool tho :)

So far the single player is ok, nothing epic like COD4's SP though.

BustedS13
11-15-2008, 07:39 PM

4's was like five hours. i'm playing through 5 and i'm really hoping it'll end soon, because it's retarded. i also feel the multiplayer maps are too big... i'll play this for a while but i think 4 will remain my game of choice until 6 comes out

xtreme_s14
11-15-2008, 11:58 PM
playthe_part - how do you unlock zombie mode? i've been meaning to get a few games in with you (alvin22) but you know how the lobby-ing of COD is like!

playthe_part
11-16-2008, 01:31 AM
you have to complete the campaign, after the credits a message will show saying you unlocked it, it will be under cooperative, not multiplayer, you select game mode or something like that. getting into games with friends has been a serious pain, i always get error messages.

i agree with busted that the maps are too big, i am constantly getting killed by campers, and the spawn points are horrible, i have spawned in front of enemy players so many times. it is definately no cod4, but i never expected it to be as good, so i don't feel too let down, but at the same time i don't think it is sometime i will put as much time into as i did with cod4. i'm already kind of bored with multiplayer.

BOROSUN
11-16-2008, 02:10 AM
ooooh...i like big maps aslong it has covers. but, i think i'll rent it first.

its why i like bad company because i can see rambo miles away and take him out for some schoolin.

sylsevilsis
11-16-2008, 03:33 AM
going to buy the new cod next week.
PSN tag: stryker671

1989rps13
11-16-2008, 04:47 AM
xbox 360 live gamertag is: elnene714

dont ask why that is my gamer tag k thanks lol

just add me and send an invite ill play anybody 1v1

3-240's-N-aMule
11-16-2008, 05:55 AM
Hmm picked up WaW and must say, i hate it. I prefer modern war but anywho.
xb live gamer tag is : l love you

S13FREEAAK
11-17-2008, 03:41 PM
Xbox Gamertag: S13FREEAAK

I just picked up WAW last night, its not bad. Some fresh maps compared to COD4 atleast. Playing the same ones over and over does get old after a year.

s13silvia03
11-17-2008, 11:22 PM
Nazi Zombie mode rocks so hard!

highest is only level 14...weakkkk

playthe_part
11-21-2008, 09:49 PM
have to bump this to put my new strategy on nazi zombie mode. it works great with 4 people.

pretty much the same as the old strategy but don't unlock the upstairs at all.
just unlock the door around level 5-6 and spend all you points on the mystery box until everyone has the ray gun, and a good back up is the flamethrower or deployable machine gun. 2 people gaurd the doorway while the other 2 take care of the windows and broken wall. works well with one guy firing at zombie trying to make it in through the door and when he reloads the other starts firing, and both fire when packs of them start coming. we made it to round 18 with only 2 ray guns but we ran out of ammo, can easily make it further though if more people get ray guns and conserve ammo. like if the 2 gaurding the door run out of ammo, switch places and use the machine guns to take care of the room, while the other 2 switch to ray gun and take care of the door, eventually you'll get a 'max ammo' thing.

xtreme_s14
11-23-2008, 02:16 PM
i'd like to share my strategy on nazi zombies..

i've tried both methods, the one playthe_part said and also mine. both are very effective, but i found my method to be a little easier.. my strategy allows an area to fall back on when things get really heavy with the zombies.

so around level 6-7 you have one person open up the upstairs. you can use the first and second floor for a few levels without any difficulty, especially if you're equiped with the shotgun! once things start getting a little harder, have someone up the staircase (not the "HELP" door) leading down into the "mystery box" room. once you've opened up the staircase, forget about the first room you started in. have three people near the staircase leading into the mystery room fight off zombies and one person in the mystery room watch their backs. as the number of zombies start to build up upstairs, lead them down the staircase and have all players attack using grenades, high powered weapons, etc. occasionally check behind you to make sure no zombies have got in.

i'll update this as i get further into the levels.. i got up to level 18 easily, until i was disconnected.

sideways7
12-02-2008, 07:48 PM
I did this the other night with some people I've never played with before.

At about our fourth game we decided to open the HELP door as soon as someone got 2000 points. We would hold a zombie every level while the windows got borded up and everyone spent some time at the mystery box. At around level 12, three people had a ray gun and everyone had a heavy machine gun of some sort.

Then we opened the upstairs area by moving the couch in the Help room and all four of us ran into the area where the other stairway is. In this area the only way for zombies to run in is a doorway and a window. Someone allways has to be watching the window and repairing it, while the other three players watch the door. The guy at the window is also responsible for holding some zombies while repairs are made and the mystery box is checked.

I think this strategy would have gotten us far, but sadly one of the guys decided that he wasnt getting enough kills and went RAMBO and got himself killed. We were able to hold the zombies off untill he revived but he had lost his good weapons. Then another guy got disconnected. So with pretty much only two guys in the game, we got killed pretty fast.

Ethix
12-02-2008, 08:30 PM
I just got COD4 about 2 months ago and I love it. Unfortunetly, I've been waiting for my 360 to be shipped back after a RRoD issue. It should be on it's way back now. I'll probably wait for CoD:WaW to show up through my gamefly subscription before I buy it.

xbox live username: Ethix101

Fries
12-02-2008, 08:47 PM
So far my highest level on zombies is lv12 with 2 players. I'm pretty proud of this considering my right thumb is broken and in a cast so its stupid hard to aim [lolololol].

Incase this isnt bad I'll explain the strat.
Lv 5 keep a legless zombie crawling while you open HELP door and both players equip themselves with good weapons. This time 1 player had flame thrower+ray gun and I had the Magnum and a 2 round shotty.

I help off the help room by myself while he took on the entire main room. The only reason this failed is because the window closest to the HELP door was compromised and the zombies came into my area with out my knowledge.

I think this would be a very very healthy strat for more than 2 players as well.

I'm excited to try your guys' strats! WOOOOO zombies.

Vision Garage
12-02-2008, 10:19 PM
harder than it looks! I only got to lvl 12 with 4 players. Even if two of them didnt have mics. Bastards! REMEMBER!

IF YOU PLAY ONLINE, WEAR YOUR DAMN MIC!

Nothing worst than 3 guys upstairs and the last guy getting killed cuz he didnt get the memo to leave the main room.

HalveBlue
12-03-2008, 08:02 AM
Hardcore gamerz are teh funnay.

Chill out dudes, it's just a game.

I did enough of the infantry shit in my last job to know that no video game will come even half way close to simulating what it's like to be in combat and under fire. I take it all with a grain of salt.

Anyway, COD5 (because it is the fifth game in the series for all effects and purposes) is cool, but doesn't touch Modern Warfare.

Observations:

-MP maps are much more open than in the last game. The majority of the maps are designed so that long, medium, and short range weapons can all be used effectively.

-The Garand is grossly underpowered. Even at relatively close ranges it fails to drop the target.

-Tanks. lame. WAY too hard to kill. I think it takes something like 3-5 hits from the bazooka to take these things out. They're almost like the helicopter from COD4. On one hand they're easier to take out than the helicopter, on the other they appear too frequently.

-The dogs. Annoying to say the least. Whenever the dogs are released 30-60 seconds of the game are spent paying more attention to the dogs than the enemy, really giving the team that released them a huge increase in momentum.

On some levels the team that releases the dogs can automatically win just be releasing the dogs once.

-MP40 = best weapon in the game.

- What the hell do the Purple Hearts at the end of the matches mean?

If someone wants to go at it, my PSN account is HalveBlue. Be warned though, I'm utter shit at these games.

AznDrftr.
12-03-2008, 08:56 AM
AznDrftr

see me on WOW and COD 4.

that is all

S13FREEAAK
12-03-2008, 09:07 AM
-MP40 = best weapon in the game.

- What the hell do the Purple Hearts at the end of the matches mean?

Agreed on the MP40, that coupled with the dual magazine thing is awesome.

The purple hearts are on the people that were dead at the end of the match I believe, just like the dogtags of COD4.

LeeroyNWH
12-03-2008, 12:02 PM
COD world at war is a good filler at best, so glad they didnt even name it 5
love the game but gears 2 is keeping me occupied at the moment :D
TheINTENSITY is teh gt by the way
pwn it up fellas

HalveBlue
12-03-2008, 04:09 PM
Agreed on the MP40, that coupled with the dual magazine thing is awesome.

The purple hearts are on the people that were dead at the end of the match I believe, just like the dogtags of COD4.

Ah, I see.

Thanks for clearing that up, bro.

Posi...WHAT! for you

Vision Garage
12-03-2008, 10:49 PM
haha. I prefer the STG over the mp40. But yea, not as epic as COD4. but a great filler to occupy time while trinity ward works up something better!

SochBAT
12-04-2008, 12:55 AM
haha. I prefer the STG over the mp40. But yea, not as epic as COD4. but a great filler to occupy time while INFINITYward works up something better!

Cmon man!

I tried Zombie on solo, level 7. FAIL!

Vision Garage
12-04-2008, 01:40 AM
haha i typed that after my 40 BIATCH!!!

SochBAT
12-10-2008, 03:16 PM
So i was playing ZombieMode last night. Such a great team.

We made it to level 20 by just opening the Help door only. no upstairs at all.

*MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS A FUCKING MIC*

Around level 7, unlock HELP door. Everyone stays in the Help Room, 2 guys rotate covering the 2 windows and back wall, the other 2 work on getting cash by handing the door that floods. always try to keep a crawling zombie as long as you can so the other guys can use the MysteryBox for RayGun.

At level 12, I had a raygun and flamethrower, another had ray gun and Thompson, the other 2 had browning and shotguns. When instant kill comes up, use your shittiest weapons and go to town. No joke, i ran back into the starting room with my flamethrower and just span in circles making money. i made it rain bitch.

Around level 18 we all knew we were running low on ammo with no signs of Max Ammo, and we opened the upstairs at 20. I ran out of raygun at that point and just stood in the corner chucking nades. They overtook us because they started running in like crack fiends though.

I play under my bro's LIVE account, Add SIN CROSS X. I'm the cooler guy that makes racist jokes.

1989rps13
12-10-2008, 03:25 PM
Nazi Zombie mode rocks so hard!

highest is only level 14...weakkkk

just by yourself? if so thats fucken insane!!! me and my brother can only go up to level 11

1989rps13
12-10-2008, 03:27 PM
So i was playing ZombieMode last night. Such a great team.

We made it to level 20 by just opening the Help door only. no upstairs at all.

*MAKE SURE EVERYONE HAS A FUCKING MIC*

Around level 7, unlock HELP door. Everyone stays in the Help Room, 2 guys rotate covering the 2 windows and back wall, the other 2 work on getting cash by handing the door that floods. always try to keep a crawling zombie as long as you can so the other guys can use the MysteryBox for RayGun.

At level 12, I had a raygun and flamethrower, another had ray gun and Thompson, the other 2 had browning and shotguns. When instant kill comes up, use your shittiest weapons and go to town. No joke, i ran back into the starting room with my flamethrower and just span in circles making money. i made it rain bitch.

Around level 18 we all knew we were running low on ammo with no signs of Max Ammo, and we opened the upstairs at 20. I ran out of raygun at that point and just stood in the corner chucking nades. They overtook us because they started running in like crack fiends though.

I play under my bro's LIVE account, Add SIN CROSS X. I'm the cooler guy that makes racist jokes.

i think I have played against that gamer tag sin cross x are you a level 10? the golden cross if so ya you are racist as fuck

anyways im not that good as my brother xbox live screen name elnene714

SochBAT
12-10-2008, 03:53 PM
Not cross anymore,i think its 38 or something? Like 2 Pillars?

undesiredshoe
12-22-2008, 02:23 AM
I play cod4 on ps3 almost daily....my name is "undesiredshoe" ill try to add all of you guys whenever i get the chance.

oh yea....Granadaaaa!

AznDrftr.
12-22-2008, 03:11 AM
^LMFAO.

I just said taht shit out loud and died.

hhaha..

yea hit me up on both COD 4 and WOW

GT: AznDrftr

Word.

TravisSW
12-22-2008, 06:16 PM
I have CoD4 and CoD5.

PS3 tag is: Wuerthen
I have a mic and it's the Sony released one so it's fucking super sexy and awesome.

Just put "zilvia" with your zilvia name in it. :)

People drop a lot easier in CoD5 I've noticed than 4. I guess because there was no body armor in that era, or good armor for that matter.

I should play 4 again, I love modern weapons. I even have an airsoft rifle of the G36, but I ahve a K instead of a C.

JohnnyDrfiter22
12-22-2008, 06:21 PM
Hey guys i just bought my PS3 on black friday and got COD4 2 weeks ago.

Gamer tag is: JohnnyDrifter

Ill try and add you other guys but i normally play aroun 9-11pm

undesiredshoe
12-22-2008, 07:03 PM
Has anyone noticed that while playing cod4 in the early hours of the day, its really laggy? Like when im shooting someone and im pretty sure they should die, they dont and they somehow run to me and shank my ass.....I shouldnt be playing cod that early anyway but man its annoying.

5150Fab
12-22-2008, 08:27 PM
COD World at war is ok once you get use to it. I still prefer 4 but thats just me.

Im DRFTBRO121 havent played forever on this name.

Ninjabread
12-22-2008, 09:29 PM
XBL : Ninjabred

COD4!!!

theicecreamdan
12-22-2008, 09:53 PM
xbl icecreamdan

I've been playing COD [email protected] alot lately online. I'm addicted to the mp40 with the aperture sight.

TravisSW
12-23-2008, 03:33 AM
Has anyone noticed that while playing cod4 in the early hours of the day, its really laggy? Like when im shooting someone and im pretty sure they should die, they dont and they somehow run to me and shank my ass.....I shouldnt be playing cod that early anyway but man its annoying.

Because all the Euro, Japanese are all up playing, so you get the crappy lag.

Btw, people, if you just put your SN, put up your console. Your SN is blah blah blah, okay, 360 or PS3? :P

driver11324
12-23-2008, 10:15 AM
I don't think that WaW is bad at all, COD4 was just "modern" with all of the new guns. They seem to be more fun to shoot around with unlike the single shot WW2 rifles. I'm still getting used to the switch from COD4 to WaW, but Nazi zombies is definitely the best part about this game.
GT= Driver11324

2Slow40
01-08-2009, 09:17 AM
Any PC love on Zilvia?
I love WorldatWar.

Tyler.
01-08-2009, 09:20 AM
i play waw.. im always in team death or ffa

gt: pwnzilla

TravisSW
01-08-2009, 09:22 AM
I hate foreign servers.

I don't understand why they didn't actually setup localized servers instead of it being based on some random ass player.

And what I don't understand is, if I'm playing with Germans, Japs, Viets, French and so on. How come when I hear they're game, it's all in English lol. Activision too lazy to change the voices? haha I mean come on, how are they supposed to know what's next if they can't understand your squad.

I mean, you really dont need too either, but still, it helps.

I also wish they'd do updates or something. Like balance changes...make the Molotov cocktails throw a bit better, make machine guns have RECOIL, none of this standing and shooting shit from across the map and killing everyone.

If you guys unlocked the bayonet on COD5, use it. It's wrong.

For the Garand being underpowered, I dunno, haven't had that many issues with it. It's my main assault build and also my sniper build with the sniper scope.

WISH ONE
01-08-2009, 09:38 AM
I just got on the call of duty tip on monday... lol I gave my dad the game for his birthday last year (Call of duty 4) and none of us have played it since. My dad wasnt feeling it, he is a Halo guy. So I put it in on monday night after work and played the one of the missions, i really liked it. I have a few buddies that play alot, ONLINE and all that ish maybe ill try that as well.

TravisSW
01-08-2009, 09:44 AM
Funny because I could never get into Halo, but I love CoDs.

WISH ONE
01-08-2009, 04:47 PM
I was all about halo when i was like a sr highschool for about 6 months and then I got over it, my dad still plays a grip hes like leve 50 or something, whatever that means. i think he play more xbox than i do.

ripnbst
01-08-2009, 05:04 PM
my name on PS online is ripnbst, add me suckers!

seesquared
01-08-2009, 06:40 PM
I generally am not impressed with WaW. It has so many awesome things going for it that are killed with all the glitches.

I play hardcore search and destroy a lot. And I usually snipe at least to some extent. Im always being accused of camping because I snipe and Im sneaky. I dont generally like the whole sprint and assault on hardcore modes. I like sniping and being sneaky (because most people dont expect it) and so many people get pissed its funny. Im honeslty not even that good, but people always accuse me of cheating, lagging the connection, camping, whatever it may be. I consider myself to be a barely above average player. Sometimes I rape, sometimes I get my ass handed to me.

One thing I wish was better was the sniping overall. The ghillie suits are still pretty much pointless, they dont blend into anything. I also wish they would do away with the gamer tags over head the players on hardcore modes. You cant hide anywhere. I had a guy sitting right next to me one time and he never even knew i was there and he openly admitted the only way he saw me hiding(i was sniping) was he saw my gamertag above my name. screw that

as for zombies, the highest level I got to was 25. We had 4 people and our strategy was dont open the help door or upstairs untill the you couldnt hold it down anymore. I had a ray gun and a flame thrower, and 2 other dudes had ray guns, and the 4th guy had a browning and a back up MG42. Our strategy was after we got up stairs, we huddled into the back right corner, 2 standing up, 2 crouching, backs against the wall, and we were stright going to town. it was easy after that. we only had to fire in one direction, and then run out and grab a max ammo thing when it appeared. it actually started to get boring because it was the same thing over and over. In fact, the only reason we didnt make it past 25 is because my xbox froze up. I thought it was just me but the other guys said their xboxes froze up too. I dont know what happend but if no one gets a ray gun, start over hahaha

Already heard rumors of the next COD. Supposedly they are doing away with the older wars, and going to stay with a modern theme. COD4 was awesome for the most part, so if it gets better than that, I may never play another game, ever.

sorry for the long post. :zzz:
Xbox gamertag = Crottsinabox

1989rps13
01-08-2009, 06:55 PM
somebody challenge my brother and rape him on hardcore search and destroy he gets on my nerves on how hes 2,000 something place in the world

his gamertag is elnene714

TravisSW
01-08-2009, 07:15 PM
Who wants to know the exploit for soloing a load of zombies?

lol

playthe_part
01-08-2009, 07:17 PM
on WaW or 4? I got sick of WaW, I didn't care for Hardcore Search and Destroy that much, which is all I played on 4 so that is probably why. On 4 I got around 2,000 in Wins but honestly I would have gotten a lot higher... here is how people get that high from what I have seen.

ONLY play with people who are good and you can cooperate with (which I didn't do, otherwise I would have been sub 500, I am sure of it)

Basically the guys I played with (one was ranked 35, another was in the 80's, another in the 100's, and I even played with that RAMPAGE guy that was number 1 for awhile) only played with each other, and we would sometimes play 2-3 nights in a row without a single loss. I mean there is more to it than that, you have to know the maps, how your opponent will play, and be better than average, but it is all about knowing the right players. The only reason I was on their friends list is I sent them a message saying they were a good team and I wanted a rematch, sure enough I killed all but one of them since I knew their moves. Oh, and Extreme Conditioning is a MUST in HS&D. I am no longer that great since the game changes over time, and all the guys I played with now play WaW or something else.

seesquared
01-08-2009, 07:34 PM
on WaW or 4? I got sick of WaW, I didn't care for Hardcore Search and Destroy that much, which is all I played on 4 so that is probably why. On 4 I got around 2,000 in Wins but honestly I would have gotten a lot higher... here is how people get that high from what I have seen.

ONLY play with people who are good and you can cooperate with (which I didn't do, otherwise I would have been sub 500, I am sure of it)

Basically the guys I played with (one was ranked 35, another was in the 80's, another in the 100's, and I even played with that RAMPAGE guy that was number 1 for awhile) only played with each other, and we would sometimes play 2-3 nights in a row without a single loss. I mean there is more to it than that, you have to know the maps, how your opponent will play, and be better than average, but it is all about knowing the right players. The only reason I was on their friends list is I sent them a message saying they were a good team and I wanted a rematch, sure enough I killed all but one of them since I knew their moves. Oh, and Extreme Conditioning is a MUST in HS&D. I am no longer that great since the game changes over time, and all the guys I played with now play WaW or something else.

Agreed, playing with people you can cooperate with and knowing the maps is huge. Thats what I meant to say earlier about sniping. I try to anticipate people's moves rather than run and gun

playthe_part
01-08-2009, 08:04 PM
yeah, it depends on the map if i choose to snipe or run and gun, but i normally find a few tactical spots to stick to and wait. i have noticed a new trend among better players in cod4 of run and snipe, it had been a small trend awhile ago but last night i died more often than normal, but then again i haven't played in awhile.

also many of the claymore placements in HS&D were come up with by me or someone on my team, that was really annoying when those caught on, getting killed in a spot where you normally kill people, haha.

that is another thing, keeping up with the trends helps you determine what someone will do.

seesquared
01-09-2009, 12:26 AM
i hear ya on people catching on to what works. the people i play with constantly take my spots.

I also find that placing a betty/claymore in a less than normal spot yields good results, even when people have bomb squad equipped

Either way, like i said, I get my fair share of getting worked all over the place but I only do it for the ladies:boink:

palmdale_mob
01-09-2009, 01:09 AM
World at War
xbl mRpEanUT747 with random capitalization
Its my brothers account
Im always playing ffa or veteran

TravisSW
01-09-2009, 06:24 AM
What's the point of Veteran?

Played it and it looks and plays exactly the same to me.

89_silvia
01-09-2009, 07:04 AM
EJ8_FTW
play WaW alot add me i need some ppl to play with lol

TravisSW
01-09-2009, 07:07 AM
89_silvia.

What console? :P

TravisSW
01-10-2009, 11:56 AM
31 Kills.
1 Death.

I win COD5 haha.
Shotgun with bayonet.
On Asylum nonetheless.
I'll call it a day there and go to bed, laters! :D

ttLOVEjh s13
01-18-2009, 03:31 PM
360:
COD world at war
Left 4 Dead
COD 4
GTA4

GamerTag:JHLOVETT

Full time Honda tech part time Gamer. daily Slider

AznDrftr.
01-18-2009, 03:45 PM
im a hardcore player.

S&D all day.

GT: AznDrftr

Hit me up.

wheresthaboost?
01-18-2009, 04:04 PM
cant believe i'm just now seeing this thread..

i dont get on much but if anybody wants to get whooped lmk

gt: murkdyobichass

origin_s135
01-18-2009, 04:50 PM
god i need to get my xbox live account back up. i MISS IT.

BustedS13
01-18-2009, 05:02 PM
i just switched back to modern warfare... i've given up on world at war. treyarch strikes again.

lflkajfj12123
01-18-2009, 05:13 PM
i didn't get the big deal on these games

i watched some people play it

shrug didn't excite me too much

i liked counter-strike back in the day

TravisSW
01-18-2009, 06:00 PM
I've been playing 4 again recently too.

Everything about 4 is such a better layout and is brighter. Less glitches and by that I mean it isn't rampant like in 5/WaW where I even know some of the glitch areas, but I only do it to counter a glitcher.

I despise Shipment and hate Broadcast on 4 though.

One thing that 4/5 have in common are that machine guns are fully automatic rail guns with no recoil. -.-

BustedS13
01-18-2009, 06:16 PM
I've been playing 4 again recently too.

Everything about 4 is such a better layout and is brighter. Less glitches and by that I mean it isn't rampant like in 5/WaW where I even know some of the glitch areas, but I only do it to counter a glitcher.

I despise Shipment and hate Broadcast on 4 though.

One thing that 4/5 have in common are that machine guns are fully automatic rail guns with no recoil. -.-

i love shipment and killhouse. broadcast sucks, creek sucks, bloc sucks

i knew a few glitches for 3, but i never bothered to learn any on MW or [email protected]

TravisSW
01-18-2009, 06:18 PM
I use my demolition build on Shipment.

Mp5
C4 or 3x frags
Sonic Boom
Martyrdom

Usually play headquarters on 4.

ttLOVEjh s13
01-27-2009, 10:00 PM
I use my demolition build on Shipment.

Mp5
C4 or 3x frags
Sonic Boom
Martyrdom

Usually play headquarters on 4.

TDM
Ak47
Supressor
stopping power
marthyrom

china 49-3

Phatz
01-28-2009, 05:58 PM
My Tag: DaKine240

i get frustrated more on WaW, I think CoD4 is better but i played it to death. Once you get good with the LGMs, its all over

allntrlundrgrnd
01-28-2009, 06:02 PM
anyone playin 4? friend me up

CaptainSlammit

lol

ttLOVEjh s13
01-29-2009, 07:20 PM
Im Trying to start a clan with zilvia members only on xbox360: games like cod4 cod.waw- left 4 dead. and so and so....

gamertag:JHLOVETT just msg ur a zilvia member aight

blitzsti22
01-30-2009, 12:32 AM
i play cod 4 and 5 for ps3. gamer tag: blitzsti22 nazi zombies ftmfw

Grendel
01-30-2009, 07:08 AM
I've been playing COD4 a lot on PC lately, there are some lame fucking servers out there.

I went on one last night that was a "realistic" server. They would kick people for walking/sprinting... you had to crouch as you moved. Also, all the admins on the opposite team were playing snipers. Thats some cheesedick shit imo.

Anyways, if any of you play on PC my xfire is NismoGrendel, hit me up.

SochBAT
03-13-2009, 01:44 AM
Super Bump!

Who plays?

XBL = Sin Cross X.

COD4 or 5.

God i love this game.

AK47 + Deagle = Crazy Delicious

Arauz
03-13-2009, 02:28 AM
Kouki89

Xbox360 COD 4

BiG$ Clan FTMFW!!!!

miucus
03-13-2009, 04:00 AM
i play cod 4 and 5 for ps3
my tag is flipchino
add me

zenki240sx
03-13-2009, 04:02 AM
PS3 COD 4 & 5 ALL DAYYY

818 Clan

Tag: OsamaJoMama

Search and Destroy!!

ugly
03-13-2009, 07:52 AM
new maps come out on March 19th to download

Zombie Asylum looks sick if you like playing zombie mode

add me PS3 tag: TheUglyGuy

put Zilvia in the message box

nismo 240sx
03-13-2009, 09:32 AM
i like 4 more than 5...5 i wanst really into.. ps3
tag: nismo_909

DALAZ_68
03-13-2009, 09:38 AM
im fucken stuck at the ferris wheel mission, i get to the point where teh chopper is about 6 clicks away but i never make it ...

COD4 btw

GT: Wh0pp3r68

Grendel
03-13-2009, 09:40 AM
im fucken stuck at the ferris wheel mission, i get to the point where teh chopper is about 6 clicks away but i never make it ...

COD4 btw

GT: Wh0pp3r68

For that mission I hid by the bumper car building. If you are behind the ferris wheel facing the buildings where enemies spawn, turn right. There is a broken down building there. The floor is raised off the ground, so if you crouch behind it you get a lot of cover.

I stayed there for the whole mission, and once the chopper showed up, just sprint out and get the captain and get in the chopper.

Vision Garage
03-13-2009, 12:39 PM
haha. Just stay next to the commander in that stage. If you cant beat it there, you need to practice on your aim!

DALAZ_68
03-13-2009, 05:21 PM
For that mission I hid by the bumper car building. If you are behind the ferris wheel facing the buildings where enemies spawn, turn right. There is a broken down building there. The floor is raised off the ground, so if you crouch behind it you get a lot of cover.

I stayed there for the whole mission, and once the chopper showed up, just sprint out and get the captain and get in the chopper.

ill try it

haha. Just stay next to the commander in that stage. If you cant beat it there, you need to practice on your aim!

i have no problem getting to the point were the choppers full of bad guys comes, when that happens i just blow the C4 in the locations and takes care of them...when more troops come from the back area (dogs included) im able to take care of those guys (the rescue chopper has gotten close to around 2k ) but some how one SOB always gets me near the ferris and im dead...i get so frustrated...im thinking of switching it to easy and just finish like that lol

4DOOR_LIFE
03-13-2009, 07:06 PM
Im on Hardcore Search & Destroy almost every single night. PS3 all day ! ! i have CODWAW, but i never play it. the only time i do is for Nazi Zombies.lol.

i mainly use my 360 for Forza 2.

add me sluts : Negative_Offset

clan tag: [*CA*]

SRpetey
03-13-2009, 09:45 PM
Hardcore Search & Destroy everyday.

add me so i can show you my skills....lol

Is there a Zilvia clan?

SochBAT
03-13-2009, 10:17 PM
Whopper, place the landmines in the key places, where tons of enemies spawn the second wave.

I placed a mine to the right of the ferris wheel, and at 8, 12, and 2 o clock.

Get the captain behind the tree thing.

IIRC, he helps you snipe.

playthe_part
03-14-2009, 01:31 AM
yeah, 4 > WAW.

ps3 - [uMAD]playthe_part
hardcore search and destroy

for the ferris wheel level, put the guy down right before the green box and lay all your claymores and c4 in strategic places, then put him down on the hill and he will fill up your supply then lay all those too, i usually save 3-4 to place on the far right so guys don't sneak up as fast on that side. i lay down on the ferris wheel stand all the way to the right, and when the choppers come i drop down and stand near the front right support arm.

can't wait til modern warfare 2 comes out.. should be fun, infinity ward are making it.

DALAZ_68
03-14-2009, 01:36 AM
Whopper, place the landmines in the key places, where tons of enemies spawn the second wave.

I placed a mine to the right of the ferris wheel, and at 8, 12, and 2 o clock.

Get the captain behind the tree thing.

IIRC, he helps you snipe.

yay finally passed it...now...im stuck on HEAT....lol :snoop:

HyperTek
03-14-2009, 01:40 AM
i havent played this in a while.. i have pc version...

im jus sick of my friends tellin me to "dude go buy the ps3 version" when i already have the freaking pc version i dont feel like buying the same game again.. those are like the same people who will tell me that Grid is a race simulation lol

don_bagz
03-14-2009, 01:13 PM
my tag is: donet
add me up, i like 4 more than 5..

it would be awesome, make a team that consist of zilvian members.. ahahaha..

origin_s135
03-15-2009, 12:01 AM
got a new one again lol, XBL: a bathing cape

thagremlin
03-15-2009, 01:38 PM
i play COD:WAW..

just started to play COD4 again under my new account

add me on PS3: Boats_and_Hoess

blaze
03-15-2009, 06:15 PM
COD4 all the time.

it sucks that on the pc there is nothing past level 55.

all i do is play hardcore team deathmatch.

i usually play in "san diego premier league" and "AW" servers, both of those are hardcore team deathmatch. tag: zain

come get owned!

Grendel
03-15-2009, 09:37 PM
Didn't see this posted yet:
IGN Video: Call of Duty: World at War Xbox 360 Trailer - Nazi Zombie Trailer (http://xbox360.ign.com/dor/objects/14222038/call-of-duty-5/videos/worldatwar_zombiespack_031209.html)

midnightouge
03-15-2009, 09:46 PM
Cant wait for that new zombie map, I'm always on world at war.
If anyone want to play on 360, my tag is "midnightouge"

zenki240sx
03-15-2009, 10:06 PM
That new map pack for zombies looks so sick

Rapier46
03-16-2009, 12:22 AM
cod4 has it's plusses, as does cod5. People die so much easier in cod 5. on core.

1989rps13
03-16-2009, 12:55 AM
Super Bump!

Who plays?

XBL = Sin Cross X.

COD4 or 5.

God i love this game.

AK47 + Deagle = Crazy Delicious

i believe i have seen you in xbox live on either team deathmatch or hardcore search

SochBAT
03-16-2009, 03:21 AM
I like doing Team Deathmatch. Suck at hardcore because I don't like learning the maps. hah

EmKayThree
03-16-2009, 12:13 PM
Gamertag: Ed Hxley (xbox360)

I stopped playing COD4 because I kept getting into laggy games. I was only able to get into European hosts (I'm from US, so I always had like 2-3 bars latency).

Frankly I think it's because people kept doing that Choose Who To Play With Feature. I have like a 31% percent of people that want to play with me... and I guess all the hosts put me on that list. Now only laggy games for me. But I'm pretty sure it's different now that COD5 is out.

Stuck at 9th prestige, maybe I'll continue for my gold cross.

I play COD5, love the matches on it, War, Capture the Flag, however; the I like COD4 weapons and such way better, along with levels. Way too many campers in WAW especially with the large maps.

CrimsonRockett
03-16-2009, 12:41 PM
Gamertag: WorldVentures (No fucking clue. Both older and little bro use it.)

Always playing Team Deathmatch on Hardcore.

I like COD WAW better for some reason.

and, yes. Too many people camp out with snipers in the bigger maps.

Sleepy240
03-16-2009, 02:44 PM
Gamertag: WorldVentures (No fucking clue. Both older and little bro use it.)

Always playing Team Deathmatch on Hardcore.

I like COD WAW better for some reason.

and, yes. Too many people camp out with snipers in the bigger maps.

I'm pretty much always on playing S&D hardcore or Headquarters hardcore on COD4, so if any of you guys wanna play hit me up. The problem isn't really that people camp its that WAW level design makes it WAYYYY too hard just to get to the other side of the damn map. COD4 has its problems with camping but the spots are a lot easier to get to and kill the camper. Plus WAW is still buggy as hell unless they fixed alot of issues from when I last played.

GT: Reparlana

Just shoot me a msg

DALAZ_68
03-16-2009, 03:07 PM
im having problems with the missions in which u have 10 mins b4 nukes fall...basically i jump out of the vent, head toward kitchen area, gotta go thru a storage area, then down a corridor, shits a bitch...anyone have tips

COD4 btw

SochBAT
03-16-2009, 05:17 PM
I forgot what mission that is... The sniper stage???

With the huge buildings? The map is "Bloc" it think. lemme look it up.

I remember now. Take the side routes. More enemies, more cover. Nightvision FTW.

it may be "dumb" to use, but its easier for me to distinguish between crates and people. Shiny white people.

TravisSW
03-16-2009, 08:49 PM
Hahah
Bloc mission was a bitch, I ended up charging them full on, picking up there guns and using it against them til help came. Even more so on the hardest difficulty.

I was pissed that -I- had to grab my injured sniper buddy, why couldn't any of the other SAS or British Army guys do it?

I got him just in time as the chopper was lifting off as I was being shot at lol.

Last mission was a minor bitch too, just the fire fight in the corridors. Use your flash and run, watch for shotgunners. Try not to rush too much and when you get into the PC room. It's on the left side if you look down the stairs, 3rd row I believe.

carkid0007
03-17-2009, 03:32 AM
Gamertag: sr tuforty

DALAZ_68
03-17-2009, 08:11 AM
I forgot what mission that is... The sniper stage???

With the huge buildings? The map is "Bloc" it think. lemme look it up.

I remember now. Take the side routes. More enemies, more cover. Nightvision FTW.

it may be "dumb" to use, but its easier for me to distinguish between crates and people. Shiny white people.

Hahah
Bloc mission was a bitch, I ended up charging them full on, picking up there guns and using it against them til help came. Even more so on the hardest difficulty.

I was pissed that -I- had to grab my injured sniper buddy, why couldn't any of the other SAS or British Army guys do it?

I got him just in time as the chopper was lifting off as I was being shot at lol.

Last mission was a minor bitch too, just the fire fight in the corridors. Use your flash and run, watch for shotgunners. Try not to rush too much and when you get into the PC room. It's on the left side if you look down the stairs, 3rd row I believe.

ive tried rushing and i keep getting my ass checked, iv been able to pass thru the crates area but the second i get to the next corridor area, boom i get PWND lol

Grendel
03-17-2009, 08:49 AM
Are you talking about the no fighting in the war room level? This one is a bitch on veteran.

Sounds like the level you are describing. After the crate room parts, you get to a long hallway with halways leading off to the left and right into silos?

I got stuck in this spot for a little while, basically you clear the middle hallway, then move up so the enemies dont respawn. Then you slowly sidestep until you make sure the hallway leading to the silo is clear, check both sides. You can use flashbangs, but they are so flaky its best to not rely on them.

After you make sure the hallways are clear, you have to kill the enemy in the silo by the rocket.

Its hard to explain, but try to line your sights up so you can sidestep and have them line up on the enemy down the corridor. The enemies dont really move around from those spots, so you just need to figure out where to aim before you start sidestepping. You dont have time to aim with the right stick once you sidestep.

Now, if you aren't stuck on this level I just wasted five minutes typing this :p

Also, there are youtube vids of every level on veteran, those can help you see tricks that are hard to explain with words :)

DALAZ_68
03-17-2009, 09:48 AM
ill try searching for videos...but yeah i think were on the same page here...

basically u start the mission in a vent, and u drop down inside a shower area, go thru a kitchen, down some stairs and at the bottom of the stairs is the first area with crates and what not

TravisSW
03-17-2009, 10:08 AM
What I hate most about Flash and Stun grenades in multiplayer is that the will stun/blind you even behind you!

I understand stun grenades, it's just a loud sound, but flashbangs shouldn't blind you when they go off from behind, fucking bed needs to be fixed.

Grendel
03-17-2009, 11:51 AM
ill try searching for videos...but yeah i think were on the same page here...

basically u start the mission in a vent, and u drop down inside a shower area, go thru a kitchen, down some stairs and at the bottom of the stairs is the first area with crates and what not

Yea sounds like the same level. The part I'm talking about has a checkpoint right before the tunnels start. It has a bad guy running away from you around a corner, then he turns around. I think he has a shotgun.

Right after that guy is the spot I was describing. On regular its tough, on veteran it's insane.

DALAZ_68
03-17-2009, 03:04 PM
all i know is that when it asked me to choose difficulty i chose second to last, i regret it ...lol

but if i get good enough i might do veteran...

SochBAT
03-17-2009, 04:04 PM
Prenade the shit outta the corridors. All day long, dropping bombzzzz!

TravisSW
03-17-2009, 06:14 PM
Haha
I tried the training course on COD4 again and I get recommended the highest level. Think I was like 1 second off from the time.

midnightouge
03-19-2009, 01:23 PM
New zombie mode is way harder and different, i like the new maps though.

zenki240sx
03-21-2009, 12:31 AM
The new Nazi Zombies is the shit!!

JGON85
03-21-2009, 11:58 AM
so what's the Zilvia Clan Tag going to be? I was thinking [SR20] or [ZLVA], and someone should make a list of all people who play cod4 and cod5.

HyperTek
03-21-2009, 12:54 PM
im thinking about picking this up after i beat RE5.. dam tho if i should get PS3, PC, or buy a xbox and get that version... i like pc controls when it comes to FPS

devonkyle77
03-21-2009, 12:56 PM
"killing Germans any way i can" -Jim
"We ARE the Germans" - Andy

TravisSW
03-21-2009, 01:21 PM
im thinking about picking this up after i beat RE5.. dam tho if i should get PS3, PC, or buy a xbox and get that version... i like pc controls when it comes to FPS

Tbh, I wouldn't bother much with CoD:WaW
Loads of glitchers and exploiters.

I'd stick with 4 or wait for 5.

DALAZ_68
03-21-2009, 01:53 PM
finally beat COD4 even saved the president...lol

lyrical struggle
05-25-2009, 02:33 AM
Modern Warfare 2 full trailer.

Modern Warfare 2 (http://modernwarfare2.infinityward.com/)

damn.............

I LUV MY S13
05-25-2009, 02:39 AM
i had no idea there was a thread for these games ha...ps3 cod waw...i destroy on hardcore search and destroy...
hit me up NATURALLYxCRAZY

TravisSW
05-25-2009, 04:07 AM
I love going bolt action w/o the scope. Though I do pack the good ol bayonet. :D

Skill baby, no MP40 box mag for me lol.

SimpleS14
05-25-2009, 07:52 AM

damn.............

We have to make a new thread on this game since it's no longer tied to COD.

Also it deserves it's own thread because its going to be epic. :keke:

Future240
05-25-2009, 07:59 AM

damn.............

This game is one of the few worthy of a pre-order.

Ceepo
05-25-2009, 08:23 AM
I play COD5 WAW alot

Gamer tag is: Deacon or Lord_Zelo

s13silvia03
05-25-2009, 08:37 AM

damn.............

so excited, been going hard at the first modern warfare the last few days

Freddy
05-25-2009, 09:10 AM

damn.............

epic need to get back on cod4

BustedS13
05-25-2009, 10:23 AM
can't wait for MW2. can't describe how much [email protected] SUCKS.

marcencar
05-25-2009, 12:33 PM
reserved my copy today. I paid for the special, which cost $75 and will receive extra guns or something, didnt really listen to the guy behind the counter.

But dayam, gotta wait till november. Oh well Beta will come out in july meh.....

HyperTek
05-25-2009, 12:41 PM
does waw really suck or you guys just dont like WWII any more? i enjoy wwII games.. i still havent played this yet tho, im still up in the air on either getting pc or ps3 version. i know cod4 kinda set the standard for fps games so anything not up to par in weapons usually gets looked down upon.

BustedS13
05-25-2009, 12:59 PM
[email protected] genuinely sucks. the maps are too big and poorly laid out. you walk forever to find somebody to shoot. but i mean... it's treyarch. so we knew it was going to suck cock before it came out.

meteorite_flo
05-25-2009, 01:00 PM
all my friends gave up cod4 for WAW. i hated their decision because i dont have a squad to play with anymore; only a few. but they will be back when this game comes out. i should reserve this asap. MW2 looks INTENSE!

JayDee M Rolly
05-25-2009, 01:03 PM
WaW sucks, i put it in, played a few, took it out and put back CoD4

meteorite_flo
05-25-2009, 01:07 PM
yeah i tried WAW before, i hated it. the fucking dogs, and tanks pissed me off; it was stupid.

BustedS13
05-25-2009, 01:14 PM
i actually enjoy the tanks, but.. everything else sucks. maybe if it had double the player slots.

Mister.E
05-25-2009, 01:34 PM
i just watched the trailer for MW2. shit looks epic, im definitely buying it when it comes out.

nismo 240sx
05-25-2009, 02:32 PM
i reserve mine like 2 weeks ago..i reserve mine at hollywood video cuz i work next door and the manger said that he will give me his discount and the game before the actual release date.. shit looks insane cant wait!

playthe_part
05-25-2009, 05:25 PM
just watched the new trailer for mw2.. can't wait.

at first i liked [email protected] because i was bored of cod4, but it didn't last long. i agree with busted, the maps are too large, poorly laid out, the spawn points suck.. over all not nearly as good as 4.

4 is nothing but trends now though, at least in hs&d, tubing at the beginning, claymore placements, camping locations, sniper locations, etc.. but i still prefer playing that over [email protected] plus the trash talking makes me laugh.

Homer_Simpson
06-02-2009, 12:51 AM
Here's the press conference demo for Modern Warfare 2 with extended game play and a neat little personal radar mounted on a rifle.

Modern Warfare 2 Press Conference Demo - GameSpot E3 2009 Video Feature (http://e3.gamespot.com/video/6210684/?tag=latest-highlights;thumb;6)

I personally can't wait for this game, but unfortunately it is likely that I will have to build a new computer for it as I could barely run CoD4 right now. Enjoy!

Future240
06-02-2009, 08:27 AM
pre-ordering that as soon as money flows in.

2Slow40
06-02-2009, 08:36 AM
XBox is so dumb. I didn't know you had to pay for the CoD5 patch. We bought CoD5 used so we could play Nazi Zombies. Now we gotta pay another $12 if we want the other map.

I thought it was going to be free like on PC

meteorite_flo
06-02-2009, 01:44 PM
XBox is so dumb. I didn't know you had to pay for the CoD5 patch. We bought CoD5 used so we could play Nazi Zombies. Now we gotta pay another $12 if we want the other map.

How is that dumb? Xbox and ps3 has been doing that for a while now.

Bigsyke
06-02-2009, 01:48 PM
[NISM]cbuettner84 is my gamer tag for COD4

2Slow40
06-02-2009, 02:42 PM
How is that dumb? Xbox and ps3 has been doing that for a while now.

Because they give it to you for free on PC.

I'm already paying like $60 a year for XBoxLive, why do they gotta charge me for something that's already free?

DALAZ_68
06-02-2009, 02:45 PM
i bought WAW thinking it was MW, played it...took it back, bought MW, played it...happy as fucken hell...all in one lazy sunday...

gamertag XBL wh0pp3r68

lok
06-02-2009, 02:46 PM

blah blah blah

lok
06-02-2009, 02:47 PM

59.95 for nothing but some aol connection

SochBAT
06-02-2009, 02:48 PM
MW > WAW. Gameplay and visuals.

2Slow40
06-02-2009, 02:49 PM
59.95 for nothing but some aol connection

Pretty much.

DALAZ_68
06-02-2009, 02:50 PM
MW > WAW. Gameplay and visuals.
thank you...

game play was so wack..sensitivity sucked nuts....

SimpleS14
06-02-2009, 07:36 PM

I'm already paying like $60 a year for XBoxLive, why do they gotta charge me for something that's already free?

The reason why it's free on PC is because it's very easy to copy and share, thus deemed impractical to charge a fee.

Also PC gamers have found ways to make their own custom maps. So once again, why pay when you can make your own?

2Slow40
06-03-2009, 01:16 PM
The reason why it's free on PC is because it's very easy to copy and share, thus deemed impractical to charge a fee.

Also PC gamers have found ways to make their own custom maps. So once again, why pay when you can make your own?

I thought the $60 was to be able to download the patches, which I guess I can understand. But you're not, you're paying $60 so you can be able to pay more $$ to download the patch.

And PC gamers havn't really found ways to make their own maps. The developers release the SDK with just about everything we need. So it's not like we figure it out, it's given to us.

Sorry for my offtopic rant. I'm pretty new to XBox, I just thought the patches would be free after you bought XBox Live.

Vision Garage
06-03-2009, 01:24 PM
ill find you on LIVE steve. I was who the hell is that whopper kid!

BTW anyone play the new zombie map? I havent had a chance to DL it. That is probably the only reason i would play WAW! if it didnt have that. WAW SUCKS!

SimpleS14
06-03-2009, 01:43 PM
MW2 GAMEPLAY VID: http://www.joystiq.com/2009/06/02/modern-warfare-2-gamplay-excites-even-in-its-barely-visible-sta/

Granted the camera is a bit shaky and it's only a little bit....still what I see is AWESOME.

I thought the $60 was to be able to download the patches, which I guess I can understand. But you're not, you're paying $60 so you can be able to pay more $$ to download the patch.

And PC gamers havn't really found ways to make their own maps. The developers release the SDK with just about everything we need. So it's not like we figure it out, it's given to us.

Sorry for my offtopic rant. I'm pretty new to XBox, I just thought the patches would be free after you bought XBox Live.

It's not called a patch, its called DLC (downloadable content) or add-ons. Think of it like an aftermarket part for your car. (okay bad comparison) :keke:

DALAZ_68
06-03-2009, 01:43 PM
ill find you on LIVE steve. I was who the hell is that whopper kid!

BTW anyone play the new zombie map? I havent had a chance to DL it. That is probably the only reason i would play WAW! if it didnt have that. WAW SUCKS!
lol jerk

if u want zombies play infection on halo3...shits hilarious fun

s13skank
06-03-2009, 01:45 PM
*NAZI ZOMBIES*:Ownedd:

2Slow40
06-03-2009, 01:49 PM
It's not called a patch, its called DLC (downloadable content) or add-ons. Think of it like an aftermarket part for your car. (okay bad comparison) :keke:

So instead of calling it a patch/update they call it DLC so they can charge you for it? Smart move on their part lol

SochBAT
06-03-2009, 02:05 PM
People are still buying aren't they?

2Slow40
06-04-2009, 08:01 AM
That's why I said it was a smart move.

WindowsLive tried to make you pay for a online subscription for GearsofWar but it didn't work. I think they might have tried the same for Halo3 but I'm not sure. I got kinda worried when I saw that for the first time, I'm glad that idea died.

DALAZ_68
06-04-2009, 08:06 AM
so, if i wanna start playing COD4 online, is there anything that i need to DL, like halo3 u have to buy and dl mythic pack...that kinda crap?

Sleepy240
06-04-2009, 08:19 AM
so, if i wanna start playing COD4 online, is there anything that i need to DL, like halo3 u have to buy and dl mythic pack...that kinda crap?

No, the COD4 DLC IMO is a joke. The maps are just kinda bleh.

Leetheslacker
06-04-2009, 08:22 AM
i enjoy playing WAW on live with friends.

i liked the solo story, but it was way way way too short.
COD 1 and 2 had rediculous epic campaigns. I couldnt tell you how many times i've replayed those single player.

DALAZ_68
06-04-2009, 08:36 AM

wtf is DLC, im not very savy with this shit lol

jscrilla21
06-04-2009, 08:39 AM
wtf is DLC, im not very savy with this shit lol

downloaded content like the new maps

gamertag:x jzx drift x

RhdRicheeee
06-04-2009, 08:58 AM
cod4 ps3

gamer tag : RhdRicheeee

DALAZ_68
06-04-2009, 09:04 AM
so u guys do or dont play online?

Sleepy240
06-04-2009, 09:48 AM
Online only, Single player is pretty weak IMO

DALAZ_68
06-04-2009, 09:59 AM
Online only, Single player is pretty weak IMO

i usually play campainge just to get a feel for the game...havent tried online...ill try to remember today...

Sleepy240
06-04-2009, 10:01 AM
i usually play campainge just to get a feel for the game...havent tried online...ill try to remember today...

Single player is ok I suppose. It really lacks the feel of a squad based shooter since your squad is basically a useless meat shield.

DALAZ_68
06-04-2009, 10:29 AM
Single player is ok I suppose. It really lacks the feel of a squad based shooter since your squad is basically a useless meat shield.

that i agree with whole heartidly...even games that allow for you to ''command'' ur troops really is shit...

is there an online campaigne?

Mi Beardo es Loco
06-04-2009, 10:37 AM
Never play single player, always online. I play ps3 WAW as: SilentSide
Hit me up if anyone wants a game.

What's your biggest kill streak? mine is 28 on another account. 18 under silentside.

Homer_Simpson
06-04-2009, 10:39 AM
You're missing out on all the fun.

4DOOR_LIFE
06-04-2009, 10:39 AM
PSN : Negative_Offset
xbox live : VIP4doorx73

add me!!! majority of the people i play with are from NorCal :) Harcore Search n Destroy!!
cant friggin wait for MW2

Sleepy240
06-04-2009, 12:04 PM
Hardcore Search n Destroy!!
cant friggin wait for MW2

Ugh, HSnD was cool a couple months ago lol :nono:! It's almost too easy now, you have group of like 4 of 5 and almost always play against a fucking PUG. Tube on spawn, then camp and snipe blah >_>. If you like HSnD you should play some MLG atleast thats kinda entertaining lol

Also MW2 as much as everybody hypes it up, sadly I think its going to be a disappointment

DALAZ_68
06-04-2009, 12:06 PM
You're missing out on all the fun.

i know...im way behind on halo...and now this...i fial...er...fail

Ugh, HSnD was cool a couple months ago lol :nono:! It's almost too easy now, you have group of like 4 of 5 and almost always play against a fucking PUG. Tube on spawn, then camp and snipe blah >_>. If you like HSnD you should play some MLG atleast thats kinda entertaining lol

Also MW2 as much as everybody hypes it up, sadly I think its going to be a disappointment

MLG is what now?

Vision Garage
06-04-2009, 12:42 PM
steve. Just get online already! No you do not need to download the new map packs. They suck. COD4 has a more epic single player campaign than WAW. COD4 is just better made and presented than WAW. Until MW2 come out you can find me on COD4 LIVE. rarely WAW and that would only be to play zombies.

2Slow40
06-04-2009, 01:18 PM

I've never been a fan on the single player on any Call of Duty. But the FNG level on CoD4 is fun as hell. I love doing timed runs through that practice house or whatever. Plus when you open the hanger doors and the SAS dudes are standing there, fuckin badass.

DALAZ_68
06-04-2009, 02:23 PM
steve. Just get online already! No you do not need to download the new map packs. They suck. COD4 has a more epic single player campaign than WAW. COD4 is just better made and presented than WAW. Until MW2 come out you can find me on COD4 LIVE. rarely WAW and that would only be to play zombies.
yes babe...expect me on after 4 ish...

SochBAT
06-04-2009, 03:24 PM
yes babe...expect me on after 4 ish...

My meatpackage is HUGE.

Play now!

Grendel
06-04-2009, 11:42 PM

Chinatown is awesome. I played a ton of COD2 and Carentan was one of the best maps, I'm glad they remade it. I just wish they would remake mp_burgundy too.

Also, all you guys that skipped the single player campaign, you are missing out. Play through single player on hardcore, it will be so frustrating, but so fun at the same time. Makes you better in multiplayer too.

DALAZ_68
06-04-2009, 11:51 PM
om online now

Sleepy240
06-05-2009, 09:01 AM
Chinatown is awesome. I played a ton of COD2 and Carentan was one of the best maps, I'm glad they remade it. I just wish they would remake mp_burgundy too.

Also, all you guys that skipped the single player campaign, you are missing out. Play through single player on hardcore, it will be so frustrating, but so fun at the same time. Makes you better in multiplayer too.

Chinatown IMO is a poor map, Broadcast is probably the only DECENT map in the DLC. Playing through the campaign on hardcore will do nothing but make you want to rip your hair out, as its YOU vs an entire army because your squad is useless. You will die countless times etc. Also it DOES in no way make you better in multiplayer. You go from competing against computers who are programmed to do the same things in the same situations vs Humans who are unpredictable. And in all honest regular multiplayer isn't that difficult once you learn some of the placements for claymores, sniper spots, and glitches.

2Slow40
06-05-2009, 09:39 AM
sniper spots, and glitches.

Camping all map and glitching is gay.

DALAZ_68
06-05-2009, 10:51 AM
ok so i played this last night, FML i suck balls at this...i kept tryint ot trigger shit like halo and got owned every time...seems a bit more fast pace, and i was getting glitches horribly...i would aim and snipe at at the guys head an miss, dead center shot even...

nathanong87
06-20-2009, 07:24 AM
cod4 on psn here

psn: nathanong87

just hit #790 in kills last night :)

w0nderbr3ad
06-20-2009, 08:02 AM
psn id: s13_w0nderbr3ad

I usually play deathmatch or domination games. I venture into the other games sometimes but stick to what helps me relieve stress better haha.

HyperTek
06-20-2009, 11:19 AM
teh dlc maps on ps3 and xbox are usually free patches for pc version right? i may have to reinstall mine.

Big Mikey
06-20-2009, 02:35 PM
gamertag PS3: MELGAR619
COD4/WAW

if anyone wants to join up in the San Diego area

just a guy
06-22-2009, 12:23 PM
hey whats up everyone
im a cod4 freak...
level 55 gold cross
hit me up if u want to play
gamer tag
UNARMEDC1V1L1AN

amdnivram
06-22-2009, 12:42 PM
cod waw xbox 360
gamertag: amdnivram

zTheStig
06-23-2009, 12:07 PM
zthestig plays cod4
zthestigs gamertag is zthestig hit up zthestig

I am michael schumacher

HyperTek
07-05-2009, 01:01 AM
ok i bought [email protected] on steam.. wow dunno why i slept on this, i listend to all the console anti-wwII nay sayers lol. *I will never buy a console FPS shooter, they just suck lol*

Im havin a problem tho connecting multiplayer online, gets a connection error.. wonderin if its the steam copy

edit: nvm those where just bunk servers

Sleepy240
07-05-2009, 07:06 AM
*I will never buy a console FPS shooter, they just suck lol*

Couldn't agree more, however my computer sucks horribly and I am wayyyyy to lazy to update the hardware. So console shooting I will go. Seriously though you will get tired of [email protected] shortly I'm sure...

Mi Beardo es Loco
07-05-2009, 12:12 PM
PS3: SilentSide

XBOX: it's been so long that I've had the red rings I don't even remember my tag. lol.

Ares240SX
07-05-2009, 01:13 PM
I play on PC, anyone else a PC gamer here? Or all console?

HyperTek
07-05-2009, 01:33 PM
Couldn't agree more, however my computer sucks horribly and I am wayyyyy to lazy to update the hardware. So console shooting I will go. Seriously though you will get tired of [email protected] shortly I'm sure...

my friends are still telling me to buy the PS3 version :rl:
the console versions are somewhat dumbed down and simplified.