PDA

View Full Version : anyone know any online flash game sites?

MTL
02-03-2003, 11:40 PM
oks, sometimes i get bored ass hell..
the games i mostly play are racing and shooting stuff...

i normally go to jollygame.com and a couple other crappy sites....but im mostly looking for flash games, because they are uhh more fun i guess and look better

so if u can think of any, post emhere

Bbandit
02-03-2003, 11:55 PM
try these
www.newgrounds.com
www.miniclip.com <-- they have a great table tennis game
www.candystand.com

BRB240
02-04-2003, 12:48 AM
www.homestarrunner.com
Lots of funny stuff on that site. Games, Movies,etc. Check out Strongbad Email!

Newgrounds is good to....sometimes....

SilviaDriver
02-04-2003, 12:57 AM
http://www.2advanced.com/

not really a flash game site..but the creator of this flash site..is my hero [for flash sites] i tracked his work for a while now..and everything is great. i love his style. its a business oriented site. he is so good, it scares me sometimes.

MTL
02-04-2003, 11:45 PM
umm 2A is a krew, all that cannot be done by just one person...or else they are busting their ass for their client...which better pay in the thousands for a designed site....not really worth working on a site alone

SilviaDriver
02-05-2003, 12:49 AM
true. i actually redid his old 2A site. the brown one. i recreated it to test my skillz, and yes i busted my ass copying it [JUST FOR PRACTICE] worked over 100+hrs on it. and its not even close to being as good as them

BRB240
02-05-2003, 01:16 AM
Flash ain't easy! Who cares if the site was made by a crew! Flash is not an easy program to work with... its takes a sh*t load of time to make something that proffesional. I wish I had the patience to make something like that!