PDA

View Full Version : Declaration of Independence of Drifters

live2drift2live
02-01-2003, 10:10 PM
To end the Ricer topic-

We need to make drifting underground like Fight Club. Make tracks at 3-4am and do it all underground and nobody would know about it. Fueled by Techno and Initial D we need to take it up to a underground status. All drifting videos have to be destroyed or censored for our protection. There will be a revolution and we need it to happen soon for if not we will get flooded and interweave our imports into the Fast and Furious Scene. They will try to take us over with their stickers and park benches along with neons and sidermarkers. We hold these truths to be self-evident, that all men/women are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty and the pursuit to drift (drifting brings happeiness)So, all of you rise to arms and arm yourself with drift wings, SR20DETs (CAs too), C West, and Mesh Wheels, to fight off NOS, Stickers, and Trash can exhausts. Its our(excluding me) 240s and RWDs against their Hondas DSMs and all other cars that sound like weed whackers and coffee grinders. So this is a declaration of independence from Ricers and we will be known as well havent came up with a good word yet but we will work on that. But my fellow men and women we need to group and organize and attack the pesky wussy Rice Boys. This is our revolution.
JBM

Ill die a drifter not a ricer.

Bbandit
02-01-2003, 10:14 PM
:confused: heh?? :confused:

live2drift2live
02-01-2003, 10:18 PM
?Heh? Whats heh about it live by it
JBM

-E-
02-01-2003, 10:19 PM
Originally posted by Bbandit
:confused: heh?? :confused:

yes, I agree with Bbandit :confused:

tnord
02-01-2003, 11:30 PM
the end is near

whateverjames
02-02-2003, 12:57 AM
that was deep, man. i got that funny feeling in my stomach.
but i'm sure it was from the long island iced teas i drank.
i'll just say that it would be very loud at 3-4 in the morning with all those pacesetter exhausts screaming.

FRpilot
02-02-2003, 01:00 AM
i thought it was prety amusing.. but.. yea.. i dont drift.. and i think james is right that 99% of 240 owners dont drift.. and DSMs, although most are rice.. they are bad ass cars.. i have respect for their awd turbo monsters..

Sniper-X
02-02-2003, 01:05 AM
Sorry man, you're taking this a little too seriously. Some things just are.

*edit: I personally don't think you can MAKE anything become underground. That's where things start, then it becomes mainstream. Once that happens, it's too late to take it back.

FRpilot
02-02-2003, 01:25 AM
thats true.. look at all these hip hop artists.. most of them are coming outta underground and getting mainstream.. why keep it underground if you wanna battle rice with it? aren't you contradicting yourself? b/s.. drifting is not all that.. its fun to do at the tracks or whatever.. but if it becomes rice and a bunch of kids buy rwd cars and try to be drifters on the street to look cool.. than its stupid..

christopher
02-02-2003, 07:30 AM
Police still patrol between 3 and 4am.

I drift sometimes, I am not that good at it, it ain't fight club it is just street racing with a different twist. Anyone trying to make some mythical tall tale storybook affair out of it is just a little too exited about going out for their first time.

Don't worry, he'll break some parts and loose his enchantment with this sport. Or else he will prove us all wrong and be "bout it."

live2drift2live, just know that we flame you because you quite obviously don't have tons of experience drifting. I know a few "drifters" that have been doing this for 2-3 years and they have long since outgrown the toddler enthusiasm. If you are going to push on with it have fun and good luck. But posting about how this needs to be a secret is pretty unsecretive in itself and just makes you look silly.

If you want a real "underground" night time activity to play with try graffiti. Wether your good or not you have to hide from everyone. Fight club.:rolleyes:

live2drift2live
02-02-2003, 08:42 AM
Umm yeah I know that everybody that has a 240 doesnt drift its the whole aspect. I wrote that as a joke because umm I just wanted to. But I did get deep but also I said some stuff about DSMs I want to take that back, GSXs are titz. I mean by DSM is like all those people with Eclipses with a kit, wing, stickers, 19 heavy ass rims, and stock everything. But yeah I will stop with the whole lets drift everytime we drive. Ohh I have a a clip that I will post soon.
JBM

kurissuS13
02-02-2003, 04:48 PM
isn't drifting underground already? i mean, not EVERYONE and their momma know's about it. it's stuff like Intial D that makes drifting mainstream.

if it's ur mission in life to keep drifting on tha dl, then i suggest not talking about it. the more attention it receives, neg or pos, the more exposure there'll be towards it. then more ppl will kno, and those ppl will talk about it, then more ppl will kno, and so forth. either way, a true drifter would still keep on doin what they do for the pure love and enjoyment of it.

btw, doesn't the Signal Auto S15-80 have a kit, park-bench wing, and stickers up the wa-zoo? i'd gladly sport all that if it meant that they were goin to pay me for doin it.

Jeff240sx
02-02-2003, 05:29 PM
My god. This the the dumbest post of the week, and by someone that DOESN'T EVEN OWN A 240!
-Jeff

tnord
02-02-2003, 05:38 PM
bs you were joking.

96SEChick
02-02-2003, 05:47 PM
Originally posted by live2drift2live
GSXs are titz

What the hell does that mean? Is that supposed to mean it's mad tyte yo? Speak English--not ricer-wannabe

And I doubt you posted that as a joke. And the only reason you originally talked crap about DSMs is the fact that you probably thought everybody here hated them because all but GSX's are FF (no live2drift--not Fast-n-Furious, I mean FWD & front engine). Don't act like a dip**** to try to fit in. If you have real, legitimate questions (no, not the KA vs SR question), please feel free to ask. But please stop posting this sh!t about "drifting is the only way to live"

SR20Fastback
02-02-2003, 06:05 PM
He probably has to wear a helmet walking around the day care his mom drops him off at.

DSC
02-02-2003, 06:28 PM
I'm saddend by the fact that we live in the same state...

Phlip
02-02-2003, 06:34 PM
Here's an idea, someone start a thread AGAINST drifting and see the outcome... I have decided within myself that (due to the riced out hondas in NC) that drifting will be the rice activity for the new millenium... Hell, it may even go further than staring at someone really mean and revving at them AS YOU GO THE OTHER WAY. Don't like someone? Follow them home one day, learn their schedule and DRIFT INTO THEM as they leave for work!!! THIS IS REVOLUTION!!!

Phlip
02-02-2003, 06:36 PM
The proceeding statement was clearly a joke to draw attention to the fact that the post that started this thread didn't make a lick of damn sense...

Sniper-X
02-02-2003, 07:12 PM
Hahaha, this is getting more and more entertaining! I love it. DoriDori is cool, it's fun, and it's not for everybody. Just like dragging, autox, and streetracing.

And about the whole sticker thing...if you've watched anything other than Initial D, such as the D1 Grand Prix, you'll see exactly how many stickers and grafix these guys sport because they can. Ueo, Izumida, Imamura, Kumakubo, Komatsu, check out their cars and even their missles and you'll see a bunch of stickers.

SimpleS14
02-02-2003, 07:57 PM
GT specR ->http://www.240sxforums.com/forums/images_bak/smilies/slap.gif<- live2drift2live

http://www.240sxforums.com/forums/images_bak/smilies/FIREdevil.gif

Jeff240sx
02-02-2003, 09:47 PM
Originally posted by GT specR
GT specR ->http://www.240sxforums.com/forums/images_bak/smilies/slap.gif<- live2drift2live

http://www.240sxforums.com/forums/images_bak/smilies/FIREdevil.gif

LOL! That has got to be the funniest smiley ever!
I'm proposing a Declaration of the Closing of this Thread!
We need to rise to arms to close the door on this crap, and sink it undergound, under 100pages of posts!
Who's with me?
-Jeff

MTL
02-02-2003, 09:49 PM
first rule about drift club, dont talk about drift club....
or get your ass beat

Bbandit
02-02-2003, 09:54 PM
<-- raise arm

im with you jeff

Originally posted by Jeff240sx
LOL! That has got to be the funniest smiley ever!
I'm proposing a Declaration of the Closing of this Thread!
We need to rise to arms to close the door on this crap, and sink it undergound, under 100pages of posts!
Who's with me?
-Jeff

Jeff240sx
02-02-2003, 09:57 PM
Cheer on the others in the fight against mindless unfounded bull**** from people without 240sx's on a 240sx forum!
Bbandit and me, and a few others can end this nightmare! Let's be democratic and vote (vs. guy's dictatorship).
-Jeff

Kreator
02-02-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by live2drift2live
SR20DETs (CAs too)

You didn't mention ka-t? :confused: So, sr = l33t driftaz and ka-t = ghey ric3rz? Oh wait, do i really give a sh!t?
::raises both arms up to end the gayness of this thread::

Jeff240sx
02-02-2003, 10:41 PM
Allrighty then. 4 arms raised to end this, 0 arms to keep it alive.
Topic closed (mainly due to flames earlier).
-Jeff