PDA

View Full Version : Why hasn't drifting caught on yet in the US?

live2drift2live
01-31-2003, 06:26 PM
I was wondering I mean how come drifting isnt a big thing. I would expect it to be in Cali (Represent) but it isnt well that I know of. And how come so popular in Hawaii but not here?. I want some answers goddamnit!!!. There has to be a movement we need to get all those goddamn ricers off the road and make them all drift cars. Sorry Hondas your out. We need to have a drifting Revolution. Rebel dont watch Hi Rev Tunerz. Give me Drifting (Time Attack) or death (not really just getting into it).
JBM

AKADriver
01-31-2003, 06:40 PM
Because the US has more stoplights and 8-lane highways than mountain roads. Because of a lot of things.

I'm personally very glad that most stunnaz still dream of being street drag racers. I'd rather get revved on by idiots at stoplights than hit head-on by idiots trying to "dorfito" a blind corner.

live2drift2live
01-31-2003, 06:46 PM
Tru that whodi my friend 2 months ago in his nice GSR got hit by a "drifter" around a blind corner some guy in a old Supra with you can say 20s it was whack and he was doing it trying to be some Civic hatchback. I didnt know they could drift. But I mean drifting in terms of tracks and circuits. Whodi (504 Boys)
JBM

HippoSleek
01-31-2003, 07:29 PM
I would explain the whole concept of insurance at tracks, but its a bit much. Suffice it to say, it would cost too much b/c of the risk of people being injured.

Thank god too - we don't have enough track days here on the right coast as it is. I'd hate to see them wasted by stunnas caught in the latest Option 2 trend.

blog
01-31-2003, 07:32 PM
Originally posted by live2drift2live
There has to be a movement we need to get all those goddamn ricers off the road and make them all drift cars.

:rolleyes: because all the damn ricers would be drifters:rolleyes:
leave drag racing and what not to all the "ricers". please dont bring attention to drifting. it will only make it worse for everyone who truely enjoys the sport. kinda like those 1st few who had altezzas and then 3 months later everyone and their mother had them....kinda kills it don't it?

btw, i do not support the usage of euros, altezzas or anyother horrible horrible product.

SimpleS14
01-31-2003, 09:30 PM
Drifting is not meant for everyone and its just as dangerous as street racing. It's very expensive and if people started doing it......expect the insurance on RWD sports cars to go up even more. I'm just rambling....but I rather not have drifting become a big thing in the US.

BTW.......are u still interested in the S13? :confused:

elevator
01-31-2003, 10:31 PM
Here we have tracks where you can pay a few thousand yen to drive as much as you want all day. If you screw something up on your car you know you will eat it. In the USA insurance would eat up anyone trying to set something like that up. Here it is just understood.

DSC
01-31-2003, 10:58 PM
I was wondering I mean how come drifting isnt a big thing. I would expect it to be in Cali (Represent) but it isnt well that I know of. And how come so popular in Hawaii but not here?. I want some answers goddamnit!!!. There has to be a movement we need to get all those goddamn ricers off the road and make them all drift cars. Sorry Hondas your out. We need to have a drifting Revolution. Rebel dont watch Hi Rev Tunerz. Give me Drifting (Time Attack) or death (not really just getting into it).
JBM

:rolleyes: Dr1fT mOv3MeNt y0

No better than the ricers...

Sniper-X
01-31-2003, 11:16 PM
I'll quote a friend of mine...
"Drifting is the new rice."
Sad but true. However, once a new trend comes around, the true enthusiasts who love the sport of drifting will still be around.

blog
02-01-2003, 01:55 AM
Originally posted by Sniper-X
I'll quote a friend of mine...
"Drifting is the new rice."
Sad but true. However, once a new trend comes around, the true enthusiasts who love the sport of drifting will still be around.

oh so tru. yeah im wondering what will be the new trend though?? maybe people will start doing tony hawk tricks w/ their cars:D

Sniper-X
02-01-2003, 04:31 AM
I think it's too early to tell what the new trend will be. Drifting is too new in the U.S. considering they've been perfecting it in Japan for more than 20 years. and if it really does catch on here, it could become a more legitimate motorsport and go on for years to come.

live2drift2live
02-01-2003, 09:47 AM
I think the thing we have closest to drifting" is dirt track racing. I know it woul be insurance but damn it I want to drift on a track like akina even though i would crash in the first turn :(. :). Also I have stay I hate all these politicians btiching about street racing. I mean look at the 60's and 70's with grease go pussy cat go and other street racing movies. So I find old people hypocrits. But its all good. GT-R I slid into an accord on ice so I cant really by a 240 right now.
JBM

HippoSleek
02-01-2003, 10:37 AM
Did you pop the airbags in the Miata? How much damage?

Phlip
02-01-2003, 01:09 PM
I believe that drifting HAS become the new rice, or at least the topic of rice conversation... I was telling some kid last week about the cars I've had in my time and one of them includes an 85 carolla, SR-5 sadly, but still RWD, and the conversation turns the my S14, I've had since march of 2001 now... Next question out of his mouth? "Do you drift?" Add to the fact that there are people RIGHT now in NC driving CRXs that SWEAR they are drifting when they grab the e-brake and slide... I don't drift and I don't try, I rather enjoy my car in one piese personally and don't want any more insurance to have to pay...

live2drift2live
02-01-2003, 04:55 PM
Uhh in due to the ice it caused 1400 dollars in damage well all the costs. I would drift my miata and I mean drift not pull the e brake like stupid people. But umm to James I notice you don't own a 240 but want one. I had the chance to get a 240sx but I didnt want it because at the time I was 300ZX 300ZX but than I realized that 300ZX too much $$$ and a 240 was something with in my my price range. But I am not a ricer and far from it but, I am now working so I cant save up for my 240 because of ice.

Miata-
-New Bumper
-Raditator Support
-Fenders crimped
-Reinforcing Bar
-Passenger Headlight
-Passenger Turn Signal
-License Plate holder and fram

Accord
- 3 Nickels Sized Paintchips

BTW I have drivern RWD cars all my life. Camaro, Mustang (both uncles), Miata, and BMW 328 (Dads)

Sniper-X
02-01-2003, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by PHLIP
I believe that drifting HAS become the new rice, or at least the topic of rice conversation... I was telling some kid last week about the cars I've had in my time and one of them includes an 85 carolla, SR-5 sadly, but still RWD, and the conversation turns the my S14, I've had since march of 2001 now... Next question out of his mouth? "Do you drift?" Add to the fact that there are people RIGHT now in NC driving CRXs that SWEAR they are drifting when they grab the e-brake and slide... I don't drift and I don't try, I rather enjoy my car in one piese personally and don't want any more insurance to have to pay...

Haha, i know what you mean man. Sometimes when I pull into the drive through at the McD's by my house, this kids comes up to the drive through window and sees my car and always says the same thing ..."WOAH DRIFTAH! HO CUZ, YOU DRIFT OR WHAT?! Me I drift my 97 celica all the time!" Shut up and take my order dammit. If any of you are on the xanga online journals, search the blogrings under automotive and see what you find. You'll probably get sick to your stomach. For example, "InItIaL DRiFfTaHZ" some kid up in canada also started a blogring called "Running Free!!!" You have to have balls to do that. The funny thing is, most of these guys were born around 1987, which would make them 15!

808Supra
02-01-2003, 05:41 PM
drifting is the new rice....

hey i made that up... :D

Sniper-X
02-01-2003, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by 808Supra
drifting is the new rice....

hey i made that up... :D

I know that homes! Don't worry, i'm spreading your gospel (sp)!

MTL
02-01-2003, 08:12 PM
if drifting is gonna become big later on, those ass draggers in FWD cars are gonna go out and buy all the good cheaper nissans and RWD's NOOOOOOOOOoooo

live2drift2live
02-01-2003, 10:12 PM
Yeah tru that its going to be like vinyl stickers once they see them they are going to go buy them and stick with them. Ohh only god can save us.
JBM

tnord
02-01-2003, 11:43 PM
"give me drifting or give me death"

how about i give you the death of drifting?

FRpilot
02-02-2003, 01:23 AM
yea.. drifting is becoming more and more popular.. i blame initial d mainly, but also so called 'import' mags sheddin more light on 240s.. now all kids want are 240s because you can drop an sr20 in them and drift it.. i HATE it when ppl ask me if i drift just because i have a 240.. i even find it annoyin when they ask me if im goin to drop in an sr.. i sorta wanna vent on this.. i hate it when kids think drifting is cool and try to immitate it on the streets.. i would wanna try to learn the sport.. but it is an expensive hobby.. something that kids shouldn't get into unless they have the money and maturity not to attempt stupid stuff like that on the streets.. b/s.. drifting puts stress on your car.. if i ever did get really into it.. i think i'll build a seperate car that i can put that stress on..

adey
02-02-2003, 06:53 AM
Originally posted by tnord
"give me drifting or give me death"

how about i give you the death of drifting?
I'll give you the gift of open mindedness! :o

coopmike
02-02-2003, 07:17 AM
what kind of wheels (and size) are on the black 240 in BLOG's picture?

christopher
02-02-2003, 07:18 AM
Just be glad that drifting hasn't caught on yet, can you imagine a bunch of heavy Mustangs and Camaros going out to drift. In my opinion, if it REALLY, caught on we would all see a lot of very fatal accidents. That is not what we want.

Personally I think that drifting should be left to the country boys who have access to that kind of secluded road regularly. If you do this in the city you don't just get speeding tickets.

Unfortunately, it is well on the way to "catching on.":rolleyes:

live2drift2live
02-02-2003, 09:21 AM
Uhh to Tnord and Adey umm I was kidding about that I thought it would be funny to type that but I can see it now Mustang sliding around a blind corner into a Van full of orphans. Its bad. Yeah I dont want drifting on the streets I mean its stupid like this video vhttp://www.angelfire.com/clone/driftmaster/Drift.html . I mean if I was to drift it would be on a deserted road in the middle of Timbucktu. What I want is that with all these drag tracks getting built let their just be one drift track built I mean think of the work that it would get.But I might just have a fetish with drifting. Yeah umm about intial D tru we have on in the local mall and so many people go there and act like ''Yeah I can drift my civic'' Im "its a game" he says "yeah but its closer than real life" and they are like whoa I got rims and exhaust woohoo. I mean I go there and play it when I am bored but everybody chooses a Skyline or WRX, and I hear them complain "Where is the Supra" I "have" a S14 and 180SX for which I destroy little bitchez with their Skylines and Civics.

Movie->>http://www.angelfire.com/clone/driftmaster/Drift.html

MikeFD3S
02-02-2003, 04:50 PM
because in the United States, many of us have this 'instant gratification' philosophy. With car shows and drag racing, you can throw a lot of money at a car and wind up with a nice looking fast car, with time slips to prove it.

With drifting, sure you can throw a lot of money at a car to make it 'drift ready' and have a 'drift look' but without practice and patience, the car's not gonna drift no matter what. Drifting is not easy by any means. A modified car will reward a good driver, but will severely punish a bad driver. Every mod that is done to a car changes it's characteristics, and makes the margin for error smaller and smaller.

It's getting more attention...but my views right now on events like Drift --ShowOff-- are a bit mixed...

edit: something i forgot to mention... I heard theres going to be some drifting in F&F2 :puke:

SimpleS14
02-02-2003, 05:27 PM
Originally posted by coopmike

It's a chopped pic.

MikeFD3S I like your sig.....DANCING MAD :D

As for the topic....I really don't want to see drifting become the "next thing".

blog
02-02-2003, 08:32 PM
Originally posted by coopmike

yeah its a photochop i did. but the wheels are blitz technospeed z2's.

240Dori
02-02-2003, 09:05 PM
Hey guys! i got a sweeet idea....lets start another thread where we can argue about drift!

SimpleS14
02-02-2003, 09:37 PM
DOOD!! That would be so awesome!!

MTL
02-02-2003, 09:40 PM
umm whytf do u want to argue about drifting for..

Sniper-X
02-02-2003, 09:46 PM
Here's a sign that it's catching on here in the US...check zilvia's member list and see how many SN you can find with Drift, Dori, Doriftuto or any other variation of it, including alphanumeric versions. For example, pages 35-37 of the member lists.

arguing about drifting isn't going to solve anything, it's a message board and not everyone is going to agree about everything.

MTL
02-02-2003, 09:54 PM
i bet most of those people are internet drifters.... all type, no touge

240Dori
02-02-2003, 10:30 PM
wow...just when i had some hope for society...anyone ever heard of scarcasem?

SimpleS14
02-02-2003, 10:30 PM
Originally posted by MTL
umm whytf do u want to argue about drifting for..

We (I think we) were being sarcastic and making fun.......mainly because the person that started this thread has made another one. Yet its leading to another arguement on drifting.

Check it out here:
http://www.zilvia.net/f/showthread.php?s=&threadid=22276

240Dori
02-02-2003, 10:36 PM
dude i totally know...but i thought this mtl character was seriously asking me why i wanted to argue about drift....see what happens when people try to write scarcasticly....or am i being scarcastic now...hmmm:D

drift freaq
02-03-2003, 12:59 AM
Here's a sign that it's catching on here in the US...check zilvia's member list and see how many SN you can find with Drift, Dori, Doriftuto or any other variation of it, including alphanumeric versions. For example, pages 35-37 of the member lists.

now see this is whack. I have been on this list for quite awhile . i am not a kid I am not a ricer and yes I do drift . do I do it all the time ? no . When I came up with my sn there were not a lot of us using drift in their sn's .
Am I crazy?:D well no . A freak? ya possibly . hmmm a freak who drifts a drift freaq hahahahhahahhahahhaha
now this guy trying to spread the gospel of drift thats just strange especially coming from someone who does not even own a 240 . Monkey he is not.

MikeFD3S
02-03-2003, 02:06 AM
bah.. i just read the title and added a response.. i failed to notice all the rabble rousing by the original poster in this thread and the other 3 topics.

KyoLo
02-03-2003, 04:24 AM
Drift is fun, just don't, EVER do it on the street....
if so, that means you're ONLY trying to SHOW OFF!!!!
AND, i think, is RICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to tracks.

sL103
02-03-2003, 11:22 AM
and the threat of our law enforement or wrecking our cars

but i know in Japan its entire different culture those guys over there know how to have a good time thats all i know!!!

ruf
02-03-2003, 12:57 PM
I want to drift on a track like akinaAkina is not a track. Therefore there are no tracks like Akina. Quit watching Initial D.

Here is a clip of some posts I made on FreshAlloy regarding the posting of drifting pics on public roads and the state of drifting in the US:

================
"No one is without blame. I think the point is that NOW we are lucky enough to have better options. The public view of drifting is very much in the formative state. If we portray ourselves to be hooligans, then it will be a hard stereotype to break. If we conduct ourselves in a professional, courteous manner, we might have a shot at gaining an inkling of the respect that true drag racers have and getting a foothold for competitive drifting here in the US. Otherwise expect some "2 Sidewayz 2 Sick"-style movies in the coming years and police pulling over stupid kids "stunting" leaving the movie parking lot.

One way or another, drifting is going to become very popular in the US. Whether it becomes underground and the "bad boy" thing to impress chicks with a la street "racing" or becomes a legitimate competitive activity depends on the public image we portray. Which would you rather it be?

That being said, let me qualify my statements with this. What you do in private is your business. But is it ever truly private? They're not called PUBLIC roads for no reason. Secondly, when you post it up all over the internet, you make it public. BS'ing about this kind of stuff among friends and people whose demeanor/attitude and skill level you know is one thing, but condoning it to an anonymous unexperienced internet public can easily be construed as irresponsible.

Ok, off my soapbox now.

~*dAyEkIdS*~"

================
What you do on your own time in what you deem to be a safe environment is your business. But bragging about it on the internet is only going to encourage the 16-yr-old with a learner's permit to yank the e-brake at 11:30pm on the main "cruising" street. Just because you are being "safe" doesn't mean that the kid that watches the mpeg of you sliding down a mountain road is going to be as cautious. Sure, closed course vids probably egg him on as well, but hopefully they are posted with strong encouragement to learn on the track. Don't get me wrong. I totally understand the impulse to share illicit/covert experiences with people that might appreciate them, but a more directed audience might be more appropriate. If you want to be underground, keep it underground. Take the rave scene. Need I say more?

As for Japan, different culture, different attitudes and a LOT more history. We are just getting started. You hear of stories of street racers getting let off the hook because the cop was impressed with their car ("be safe and keep it under 70...") every now and then, because EVERYONE has seen a real drag race and appreciates it to some extent. Maybe someday we'll garner that sort of leniency on occasion if drifting hits the mainstream in the proper way. Right now, if you get caught, they'll think you are just a stupid kid doing donuts with no regard for the badass chokudori you just busted.

As for comparisons to random car accidents, do you really want to be associated with the cell-phone-gabbing, no-blind-spot-checking, soccer mom in the SUV/bus? A bad driver is a bad driver is a bad driver regardless of skill level. What we (and the random masses that will unfortunately be lumped together with us) do now will determine public opinion for years to come. It's up to the informed to educate the uninformed and promote, promote, promote. From being ultra-public and attend/staff every drift day and encouraging newbies to come out, to passively keeping underground stuff on the DL, to reverse-psyching the dumas ricer that will never learn into thinking that drifting is dumb and to never dabble in it, I hope that everyone that has any appreciation for drifting or fast/b-road driving does their part. Or you can be a bada$$ and say F the world and make it harder on yourself and everyone else in the future.

I've seen sport motorcycling go to shiot in the last few years and drifting is headed toward the exact same crossroads.

~*dAyEkIdS*~"

Dousan_PG
02-03-2003, 01:53 PM
drifting is rice
but fun
i stick to the tracks w/ it. i dont want to kill some minivan drivign family at 2 am on the street
i dont want to put my car into a mountain wall
i do all the so cali drift events since october 02.
its fun. meet a lot of people, everyone is really cool and nice, good community down here.

anywyas. some people like it (me) others despise it (tnord) but that's fine.

it will come and go. when people start putting their "drift machines" into mountain walls after watching lame cartoons, they'll go bck to their old cars. just a fad.

adey
02-03-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by dousan36
anywyas. some people like it (me) others despise it (tnord) but that's fine.
HAHAHHAHAHHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHHHAHAHAHHAA :eek: :D :p
That must be the funniest line I've seen here in a long time. :)
I'm am an internet driphtorz... because in reality, I only UNDERSTEER! (I drive a lean, multicolored understeering macheeen!)
Drift is definitely rice these days, but I'm (for the time being) unfazed... sooner or later though, when too many rice exhibitionists get caught in parking lots at 10pm RIGHT after the malls close, I will start to get seriously annoyed.
I'm already ****ed off enough about all these "toe-gay" posers taking over my (yes, MYYYYYYYYY) mountain ranges!

MTL
02-03-2003, 11:30 PM
oh my bad, sorry guys i didnt know what i was thinking that day...*shrug

and btw, initial d is based on real mountain passes and streets
http://www.h2.dion.ne.jp/~eg9/gallery.htm
but they arent called Akina or whtever..

live2drift2live
02-05-2003, 05:52 PM
Umm sorry I havent been on but I am not talking about drifting in streets, I am talking about like time attacks tracks and other "drift" layout courses just using Akina as a name sake. I am not one to pull my ebrake and slide around a blind curve. I am talking about Option videos. I agree with ruf on his long assz post and it is tru, that the japanese are better at drifting like we are better at baseball(well thats what i believe). But I mean even though I dont have a 240 doesnt mean I cannot love the way of the drift you can say. I will get a 240 asap after I fix my damn miata (shakes fist at hill covered in ice.) But I mean even though I never have done it like those crazy asianz ( no offense intended) I love it. There is just something beautiful about it, its something us RWD owners can say yeap WE OWN that! no other setup can really do that (4WD maybe an exception?) but yeah I dont care if I get flamed for having drift in my SN when I dont its just something I can say if I want to do it I can, well with optimal safety in mind. But yeah say what you want to say but drifting is something no other setup can do. So embrace it and let go when you absolutely know you can safely and securely after all where did drag racing from? The old politicans that sit and make laws. It has to start sometime.
JBM

Sniper-X
02-05-2003, 08:31 PM
You're right, drifting has to start sometime. For Japan, it started over 20+ years ago. And the D1 grand prix did not happen over night. It took years and years and years. Drifting in the United States has only started coming into the mainstream light in maybe the past 3 or 4 years at best. You can't expect something that new to catch on quickly. It'll take time, patience, and practice. Drifting is like art, you can't rush it, and it takes a certain type of person to appreciate it. Give it time and it will happen, just not all at once.

Here in Hawaii, the DriftSession has only been going on for 2 years and still has a long way to go.

Ni5mo180SX
02-06-2003, 02:23 AM
"because all the damn ricers would be drifters"

"I believe that drifting HAS become the new rice, or at least the topic of rice conversation"

"drifting is the new rice...."

I agree with all the above statements. Its so annoying dealing with the "pop" racers. I'll use a real example with a different name, Bob. Ive been driving the moutain for quite some time now (when it wasnt even close to its current popularity) but "Bob" says he'll "show me how to really take the turns" :rolleyes: The other day when I was with some of the other FC guys, Bob comes around and asks us why we dont drift and that "everybodies doing it" :rolleyes:

Ive wasted my time with "drifters" on the mountains also. What I noticed was A) They sucked at driving and keeping up B) they sucked at drifting.

Its also cause of these drifters that I believe places like Palomar and Glendora are being watched very closely now. To my understanding, Glendoras completly closed down now due to the high rate of accidents among the 'drifters" that gather there.

Just my .02 cents................

MikeFD3S
02-06-2003, 11:51 PM
hey Nismo180, I met you at Sevenstock 5, remember? I didn't know you cruised the canyons, we should roll out sometime. I didn't know you went out to GMR either...we probably know a few of the same people if you've been going there for a while. It's a real pity what happened to GMR. It became a complete rice convention. It's happening at many other spots as well that I won't publically name...they were completely empty a year+ ago, but now I cant go to them without running into some other people.

Ni5mo180SX
02-07-2003, 12:27 AM
Yea its really been a while. Hows it going? Yea I started hearing quite a few bad things about GMR at around that time so I never got to check it out but I do drive the local areas ( ) pretty often. A couple of the FC guys and I will be meeting up next saturday and hitting a couple of these areas, shoot me a PM if you're interested. :)

MikeFD3S
02-07-2003, 12:54 AM
Dude! edit your post so people wont find out your fav driving spots!

T is a real nice road during the day, with all the overhanging trees. I think the last time I really ever drove that one frequently was 4 years ago O_o

Ni5mo180SX
02-07-2003, 01:02 AM
lol got it :o

Yea it looks really nice, the light coming down in beams cause of the trees around, doesnt seem like you're in CA. I usually hit these roads at about 1130-2AM so I dont get to enjoy them fully. I see you picked up a FC also now :D and a 240 :eek: lol. Nice setup. Well KoukiFC, M5150 usually head down with us. T isnt that bad though, im sure you'll pick it up quick.

MikeFD3S
02-07-2003, 01:46 AM
yeah, the only time i really go out is insanely late...don't get home till 4am a lot of times =P

I've got a few cars, but only the 240 is running right now :o

Sniper-X
02-07-2003, 08:20 AM
I got your drift spots right here!

Time is money, money is what is needed to fix broken parts due to drift. therefore, drift needs time to happen. live with it.

christopher
02-07-2003, 08:46 AM
Practice makes perfect.

Sniper, that sig just hurts to look at.

A thought just accured to me, how much would it suck if the new Fast and Furious movie was all about a bunch of drifters like the first was about dragracing? Since this post is about why drifting hasn't caught on yet, it is most likely the place to discuss what will blow it wide open.

I think I said it before but, I suck at drifting. I have tried it and it was fun, it was also ugly. I really believe that if you are going to do this you should be honest enough with yourself to admit that you are going to hurt your car. I have just been reading other threads here and in other forums and it seems that most of us (americans) like our cars too much to do something to wreck them so carelessly. That is the handicap that supposedly puts the Japanese above us in this field. If you have the cash to just not care about your car then have fun, if not, just be overly cautious like me and let the people laugh at your bad drifting.

I love watching a good drifter at work the same way I love to see Micheal Jordan in flight. But MJ has a remarkable gift and not everyone can do what he does. Sorry to beat a dead horse.:p

Ni5mo180SX
02-07-2003, 11:56 AM
heh, the airs really been getting cool around here at night, about high to mid 30's :D

Yea my cars oil seals and pilot bearing are beginning to fail but I already have the new (& improved :)) parts lined up.

MikeFD3S
02-07-2003, 12:08 PM
Actually, this will break a lot of hearts, but F&F2 will have some drifting I heard :( *machine gun*

Sniper-X
02-07-2003, 03:54 PM
Originally posted by christopher
Practice makes perfect.

Sniper, that sig just hurts to look at.

Yes, it does hurt to look at doesn't it? But that's what I get for racing against Signal Auto's Sil80 and Fumiaki Komatsu.

Even if 2F2F has drifting it's not going to matter too much, as long as the focus of the racing scenes is still drag.
In fact, has anyone seen that commercial for the new Camry? That commercial has got some doridori action in there.

Stee Flo
02-07-2003, 06:41 PM
Originally posted by Sniper-X

Ive been noticing the same thing.