PDA

View Full Version : Anybody live in PWC and goes to School?

live2drift2live
01-31-2003, 06:04 PM
Well if anybody out there lives in PWC in VA and goes to a highschool, you should all know and love Dr. Kelly. He decided that the roads were safe enough for travel (BS). Well because we got no delay we had to go to school on time even though the roads were crap. Well guess what there were 14 major bus accidents with one being at my school. It hit a light post with kids on board. But the worst thing was my accident that I got into. Well I woke up went out the door and slipped and fell on my assz as well others. But I get in my 93 miata and I go out. I make it up the hill with ease not knowing there was any ice well the other side of the hill was pure ice. I was going and at the top of the hill I had to brake for a car and i kept going and going it was a roller coaster. In the end it was ditch the car in a ditch go into somebodys yard or hit the person. Well he saw me coming and didnt move thank god because it was a stop sign going on to a 4 lane road that is always busy. I dont know the damage to his car is that extreme but I have 1400 dollars in repair. It sucks. Not trying to blame Mr. Kelly but he put me in that situation of having to go to school on a ice day because he sits in his office with his thump up his ass twiddling it saying look how bad i am haha you have to go to school because im dictator. I am not in a good mood but at least i didnt break my 200 dollar PIAAs :):):):). Ill keep you guys up to date.
JBM