PDA

View Full Version : The Naruto Shippuuden Manga Thread! *Spoiler Inside*

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

bardabe
10-30-2008, 01:15 PM
So we know a few people watch the anime but how many read the manga?! i read it and im up to date and bloody hell is it getting good. anyone read chapter 423 yet?!

Flipzide
10-30-2008, 01:17 PM
I used to read the manga, but I got tired of waiting for the anime to catch up. I just follow the anime now so I won't get angry like other narutards about pacing, lol.

bardabe
10-30-2008, 01:24 PM
wud you be mad if i told you Kakashi died? lol

CrimsonRockett
10-30-2008, 01:26 PM
Thanks for the spoiler you bastard.

bardabe
10-30-2008, 01:32 PM
here's the scence!!!
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/FairladyZ32/16_RH.jpg
http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y196/FairladyZ32/17_RH.jpg

R Drifter
10-30-2008, 02:49 PM
waaaaaaaack, berzerk is where its at! brutal as hell!

Flipzide
10-30-2008, 03:02 PM
W t f ban now!

0wn3r
10-30-2008, 03:22 PM
All the filler episodes were retarded. Same goes for Bleach, mostly. I think the filler episodes lasted longer than actually following the manga. It's BS. I haven't watched for month and months because of it.

SochBAT
10-30-2008, 03:29 PM
Juan, what site do you go read on?

I used to read on naturomangaonline or some shit like that. LINK!

Andrew Bohan
10-30-2008, 03:39 PM
never heard of it :coolugh:

HyperTek
10-30-2008, 03:45 PM
i used to watch naruto subbed.. fillers killed it for me, got more of a chore to watch than entertainment. I think i was 20 when i started watching it.

I only watched like 7 episodes of shippuden then got borred. Im sure it would be better if i watched it more. Seems like the series is kinda targeted towards kids, i like more mature animes.

SexPanda
10-30-2008, 04:11 PM
the what? Just googled it, my little brother watched that show I think.

Im sorry. I always feel weird when people talk about anime, because I can never comprehend what the hell is going on most of the time. I feel like Im missing out lol.

redZENKI
10-30-2008, 06:38 PM
Juan, what site do you go read on?

I used to read on naturomangaonline or some shit like that. LINK!

onemanga.com

lflkajfj12123
10-30-2008, 06:54 PM
this made so much negative sense

bardabe
10-30-2008, 07:41 PM
Manga Share - Read and download free manga online! (http://www.mangashare.com) is where i get my manga from. i like reading manga instead of watching the anime. i might start a library.

anthony240
10-30-2008, 10:54 PM
thats funny, i just saw the newest anime with ____'s funeral and was wondering what next, so i went to manga and they are way ahead of the anime, shit even ______ dies :(

kakashi isn't dead yet, he can't, his role is too big.

lolatclint
10-30-2008, 11:05 PM
ahhh fuck!!! nah i dont read the manga cause...it spoils the story before you get to watch the episode :[

anyone ever watch Code Geass? its dope. only 2 seasons with 25 episodes each. every single one is epic.

240love
10-30-2008, 11:07 PM
OMG!!!! F****** UUU man!!!!!!!!!! i didnt want to know that...

Daniel.
10-30-2008, 11:34 PM
yup, i've been following the manga week by week as soon as it gets released. freakin awesome.

ZenkiKid
10-30-2008, 11:59 PM
yeah ive heard that the manga is millenniums ahead of the anime...i stopped watching because i too got sick of the fillers.. whos that that kills kakashi.. is that naruto?.. he joined the akatsuki?

BustedS13
10-31-2008, 12:08 AM
one time i saw a guy in his 30's at the mall wearing a naruto headband.

nerds

Daniel.
10-31-2008, 12:09 AM
yeah ive heard that the manga is millenniums ahead of the anime...i stopped watching because i too got sick of the fillers.. whos that that kills kakashi.. is that naruto?.. he joined the akatsuki?

no, thats the leader of akatsuki. his name is Pain.

ZenkiKid
10-31-2008, 12:14 AM
yeah i just looked it up.. turns out all these things have been revealed all the way back in 2006,

Mager Naruto Spoilers!!!!!!!!!!(wich are near the end of the naruto series).

SUPER SPOILERS:

4th Hokage (Yondaime)

The 4th is actually quite like the itachi that we've been described to so far. He is nice on the outside and all but he is actually very uneasy with his position. On one hand, he has a duty to protect the village; on the other hand he feels the village puts a limit on his growing power. so during the raid of Kyubi( nine tail), 4th sealed the fox in the belly of his son naruto and left the village with his wife and founded Akatsuki. when the battle is over, and the 3rd saw the seal (and 4th instructions?), he mistakenly thought 4th used the forbiden technique and died. the whole village believing in the 3rd, and the legend of 4th lived on.

4th's wife

Naruto's mother, 3rd daughter. loving mother and loyal wife. she left her new born son with tears. later, she became a member of Akatsuki group. rank #8.

Itachi

After the 4th left Konoha, he sends invatation for the 3 most potential shinobi in the vilage. Orochimaru, Jiraya and Itachi. Orochimaru accepted immediately, but Jiraya and Itachi refused. 4th doesn't want to go against the will of his old sensei, but he did not give up on young Itachi. (i think there is a time lag between inviting oro and Itachi) 4th threatens to kill the Uchiha clan, Itachi still wont give in. thus 4th sends #2 ranked Akatsuki "white tiger" to murder most of Uchiha clan. Seeing that he is no match to Akatsuki, Itachi agreed to join if "white tiger" would spare Sasuke. Itachi want his brother to became stronger than him, thus lied about the family's death, hoping to let Sasuke's anger to become his strength. Itachi then joined Atatsuki as #3, Orochimaru as #5.

Orochimaru

Orochimaru's leaving Konoha was strongly objected by Jiraya. Jiraya ,always believed he could save Orochimaru, finally tipped the 3rd about Oro's secrect place, hoping his sensai would finally talk him out of it. (I dont think this is the same event that was shown in the anime, Oro left village long before Kyubi's attack) In Akatsuki, Orochimaru never trusted Itachi's loyalty with the group, and always was bitter about his being #5. He told 4th about Itachi's real loyalty does not lie with Akatsuki. 4th told Orochimaru if you have the power of Sharingan, then i'll believe you. Orochimaru then challenges Itachi but lost to Sharingan. He then left the group.

Sasuke

Sasuke did not really turn evil. He only wanted to pocess more power. Sasuke's sharingan became more powerfull and eventually killed orochimaru with the help of Kabuto. In the end Sasuke killed Itachi and finally found out the truth, and was send again into despair.

Kakashi

Kakashi died in the battle with "white tiger" while protecting Gai-sensei.(Lee's sensei)

Naruto

Naruto's final battle is with his father, the legendary "Yellow Flash", the 4th Hokage. Naruto defeated 4th with the help from his mother (died while protecting Naruto, but wounded 4th).In the end, naruto became Hokage as he wished.

Daniel.
10-31-2008, 12:19 AM
Where the hell did you read all of that? the manga is nowhere near what you've posted? crazy...

simmode1
10-31-2008, 12:19 AM
On the real... Kakashi is the shit and I don't think he's gonna go out like that. But I bet this battle will be the loss of his Sharingan. I'm guessing something will interrupt Pein from finishing him off (like finding out Naruto ain't in the village...).

Kakashi gave Pein and run for his money, though. Jaraiya would be proud...:wtc:

EDIT: Whoa whoa ZenkiKid... what is this bull**** you are printing? The great majority of your comments are completely false...

Daniel.
10-31-2008, 12:29 AM
yeah, what he posted is all false. there's no way all this could have been know since 2006.

if yondaime (minato namikaze) really sent jiraiya an invite to join akatsuki, wouldnt jiraiya tell sandaime (the 3rd) and everyone would know who the leader of akatsuki really was?

and wouldnt jiraiya have recognized that pain = yondaime during their fight?

all false.

bardabe
10-31-2008, 12:52 AM

OMG!!!! F****** UUU man!!!!!!!!!! i didnt want to know that...
lol should have known man! manga is ahead of anime!
thats funny, i just saw the newest anime with ____'s funeral and was wondering what next, so i went to manga and they are way ahead of the anime, shit even ______ dies :(

kakashi isn't dead yet, he can't, his role is too big.
naw dude, Jiraiya Died Kakashi just died. i think its to push naruto
yup, i've been following the manga week by week as soon as it gets released. freakin awesome.
haha i wonder how naruto is gonna react to that. first the third, then asuma, then Jiraiya now Kakashi lol poor bastard

C. Senor
10-31-2008, 01:41 AM
man. you sir are an asshole.

SochBAT
10-31-2008, 04:27 AM
Capt Asshole to you!
hahaha

Damn Juan.

BlueKpS13
10-31-2008, 04:31 AM
i shouldnt have read this thread...

ZenkiKid
10-31-2008, 07:30 AM
well take into consideration it was posted in 2006 by numerous sources claiming it was posted in a Japanese Naruto Board by the creators so my bad! hahaha After re-reading it yeah i see it was wrong whoops... especially the kakashi death one

bardabe
10-31-2008, 02:39 PM
lol dude, ure bro ever get the S14 registered yet? I want to see another RB on the road already geez

SochBAT
10-31-2008, 03:40 PM
Not yet. It runs, thats it. He was helping me get the FB running. It makes a retarded whinning noise when i'm driving at certain RPM's tho. I'm thinkin its the rear end links that cause the noise tho. Come check it out while you're at the party! ahah

On a sidenote, whats with that Emo drawing/painting guy?

bardabe
10-31-2008, 05:11 PM
what emo drawing painting guy?

Daniel.
10-31-2008, 05:48 PM
what emo drawing painting guy?

i think hes talking about sai

bardabe
10-31-2008, 07:30 PM
idk good question sai has been out of it for quite some time now huh

MegasquirtCA
10-31-2008, 09:48 PM
the emo/drawing guy who's name is Sai is the way he is because he is a part of a military group called ANBU ROOT. This was like a branch of ANBU that was created by one of the generals. Sai was raised to show no emotions or feelings. Sooo he has no Social skills whatsoever.

bardabe
12-09-2008, 07:04 PM
its official kakashi is dead

charkid
12-09-2008, 10:15 PM
... i think all those spoilers that he posted..would have made naruto so freaking cool.. ALL THE TWISTS AND TURNS holy crap. if those are real..i'd be fraeking stoked to watch the anime now ..oh my oh my ..

innovation
12-10-2008, 12:03 AM
its official kakashi is dead

eh? it doesnt show anything about kakashi dying this week. Where are you getting this info from JUAN!?

w0nderbr3ad
12-10-2008, 12:30 AM
Tsunade was talkin to someone and choji found out his dad was alive but it didn't seem like tsuande thought kakashi was going to make it. I wonder what konohamaru is going to do in order to fight pein. Sexy no jutsu ftw.

bardabe
12-10-2008, 05:45 AM
eh? it doesnt show anything about kakashi dying this week. Where are you getting this info from JUAN!?

its obvious dude, Konoha's "white fang" has been dead for a while (kakashi's dad) it;s one of those things that isn't dead. but it was sor of obvious. the tittle with the events that happened. and when kakashi met up and started talking to his old man just summed it all up. He's dead. tsunade punching and shattering a wall just confirmed it for me lol

and yeah if Konohamaru straight up goes Sexy no Jutsu lol im gonna laugh my ass off

innovation
12-10-2008, 10:28 AM
What i took from it was that White fang is going to show kakashi some kickass move/ability. Kind of like how naruto talks to the kyuubi

bardabe
12-10-2008, 11:17 PM
dude the Kyubi is still alive and kicking, kakashi's dad has been dead for a while now. c'mon

Blurryeyes
12-10-2008, 11:29 PM
dude the Kyubi is still alive and kicking, kakashi's dad has been dead for a while now. c'mon

It's a manga so trying to apply common sense won't work so anything can happen, but in the other hand, kakashi's character had been used too much as a crutch for naruto, whenever naruto couldn't handle something Kakashi or Jiraiya would be there. I think this is a move to make Naruto grow a little more as an individual character.

Synicals13
12-12-2008, 02:56 AM
dammit i really didnt wanna know about kakashi dying. I read the manga occasionally but watch the eps more.
All i gotta say is naruto is the shiet in the most recent release of shippuuden ep 88!

bardabe
12-21-2008, 08:28 AM
haha dude if you read the manga u would be more impressed he is such a more bad ass now its pretty awesome. konoha got owned on this last chapter though lol

gottdeskrieges
12-21-2008, 09:48 PM
pein crushes konoha. naruto is chilln with his toad friends learning sage technics. i think its building great. i like reading it more than watching it though.

S13_Nightkid
12-21-2008, 11:15 PM
lol yeah. Flattened. Konohamaru suprised me with the rasengan.

also anyone know what sasuke and his crew are up to? I know they thought they caught killer bee but he tricked them. I wonder why he didnt kill them..

SochBAT
12-22-2008, 12:05 AM
Konohamaru bustin the Rasengan is legitt!!!

gottdeskrieges
12-22-2008, 08:31 AM
Nauto took him under his wing so, im not really surprised he was taught how to use rasengan. as for th "eagle" they were suppose to be on thei way to to regroup and then go to konoha but Pein madethe first move. Guess when they show up theyll be shocked to see it crushed.

S13shaka
12-22-2008, 08:41 AM
also anyone know what sasuke and his crew are up to?

only kishimoto knows pal-o

enkei2k
12-30-2008, 10:43 AM
omg chapter 430 is intense! naruto is diesel as hell the artwork is slightly improved IMO...

S13shaka
12-30-2008, 10:45 AM
^the quality of the artwork is the same.

Daniel.
12-30-2008, 12:22 PM
dude, one hit kill from naruto. he's fucking badass.

drunkmunky
12-30-2008, 01:41 PM
So I'm guessing that Naruto managed to harness natural energy on the move? hence his eyes?

gottdeskrieges
12-30-2008, 04:38 PM
i bet he has troubles with the others. he came out of now where an attacked. So, i would think that now that they see him, he'll have a bit more trouble fighting all the peins.

S13shaka
12-30-2008, 05:21 PM
^like wow man, deep statement, a very complex thought.

Dark_Undead
12-30-2008, 10:23 PM
kakashi died? huh? alright screw this sh*t!

kouness
12-31-2008, 12:46 AM
by watching the last few episodes. i think he learns using sage techniques by using his clones. If i remember correctly a couple epiosodes ago, it foreshadowed how he learned it. I thought that naruto's one hit kill on one of the pein was great.. it shows his true powers and how much he has matured while training for the sage techniques.. It just get better everytime i watch it.. cant wait for the next manga to come out.

KwKouki
12-31-2008, 02:33 AM
whoa whoa whoa.....the anime is up to the sage techniques? holy fuck they caught up quick

drunkmunky
12-31-2008, 03:46 AM
His summon's was ridiculous... all 3 of the grandfather toads...

C. Senor
12-31-2008, 04:36 AM
ok. so i'm slow with this. i havnt seen every episode, so i never got why kakashi wears that thing over the bottom half of his face. can any one enlighten me on that?

Sil-Abc
12-31-2008, 05:59 AM
kakashi is not dead. i dont kno y people think hes dead, hes the MOST popular character in the series and theres no way he would die that easily. im willing to bet money that hes not dead with anyone... he wont die until way later into the series.

S13shaka
12-31-2008, 09:42 AM
kwkouki: dude before should have used chapter instead of episode, anime just finished the kakuza arc

c senor: no one else knows either, if you have seen every episode and read every chapter then you know just as much as everyone else (save kishimoto)

imotion s14
12-31-2008, 10:07 AM
kakashi is not dead. i dont kno y people think hes dead, hes the MOST popular character in the series and theres no way he would die that easily. im willing to bet money that hes not dead with anyone... he wont die until way later into the series.

this is anime.. even popular characters die.

drunkmunky
12-31-2008, 12:49 PM

EP 425 says "the final scene..." He sees his past, Obito and how he got the sharingan. Then he sees his dead dad. You see him slung over in rubble. We'll find out at the end of there is a funeral to confirm but he looks pretty dead to me.

C. Senor
12-31-2008, 01:56 PM
c senor: no one else knows either, if you have seen every episode and read every chapter then you know just as much as everyone else (save kishimoto)

well i said that i havn't. because i've missed a lot of episodes. and damn it. that's the one thing that's always bugged me. i want to know what the hell it's for. in the beginning they made such a big deal about it.

Sil-Abc
12-31-2008, 07:36 PM
iuno i would figure that kakashi would die in an epic way like 3 chapters devoted to a big ass battle not to die in a bitch ass way like that in only 5-6 pages. I mean come on, its KAKASHI! plus theres big tits healing power thing and people are still surviving, money is on kakashi still alive BUT barely.

origin_s135
12-31-2008, 08:05 PM
the old pervert died, so why not kakashi? you're in denile. : ) remember, pein is like a LVL 3432423423423423 super saiyan.

foreverdark
12-31-2008, 08:24 PM
Well it's not a fact that Kakashi is dead yet because one of Tsunande's slugs is on him in chapter 430. It's still undetermined. He might be but we won't know for a couple of weeks. I definately think Naruto might have some problems with the 5 other Pains since each of there techniques are different. Jiraya had a hard time in Sage mode but he wasn't even at the same level as Naruto. I think Naruto will go Kage Bushin Sage mode status and do like 5 Shuriken Rasengans. My prediction anyways lol.

Dark_Undead
12-31-2008, 08:31 PM
hope Kakashi gonna come back and get into an epic fight and become the most powerful character in the anime, even if he's already!

240love
06-21-2009, 12:18 AM
i gave in and started reading this shit! i need someone to comment on its current stage!!!

meteorite_flo
06-21-2009, 12:40 AM
ok here's what happened:
*SPOILERS*

-sasuke turns on orochimaru.
-they fight, he kills orochimaru.
-but then the sidekick somehow merged orochimaru with him[i am talking about the four eyed dude]
-old man is trying to dig up info about pein.
-pein kills old man sannin.
-he then inherit the frogs to naruto.
-sasuke kills itachi.
-itachi gives his skills to sasuke.
-madara is alive and tells sasuke why itachi did what he did.
-now sasuke is mad at the world and wants to go after the leaf village.
-sasuke joins up with akatsuki.
-the frog master teaches naruto sage techniques.
-while teaching pein goes after konoha.
-big fight all over town, because pein is looking for NARUTO.
-kakashi DOES die.
-the whole town is a mess, like a A-bomb mess.
-tsunade tries her best to protect the town, even the mark on her forehead is gone so it's serious!
-naruto returns to town, starts fighting the 6 peins.
-naruto whoops ass, but at the end he got kind of stuck.
-hinata gets in the way even when naruto told everyone not to butt in.
-she gets hurt realllll bad and confesses to naruto saying i love you and shit.
-naruto gets pissed the fuck off.
-then the 8 tails unleash. the 9th almost came out but..........the 4th hokage somehow magically appeared and stopped naruto.
-4th tells him that he's naruto's father. ZOMG.
-naruto gets he normal state back defeats the pein clones.
-naruto actually pin points where the original pein is at. and wants a talk.
-naruto talks to pein about their views, pein agrees with him. i also forgot to mention that pein was also a student of old man sannin.
-after pein agree's with naruto, pein BROUGHT BACK EVERYONE that died in konoha back to life, and yes kakashi is back. he gets to visit his pops in ninja heaven kakashi forgive his dad. his dad is happy that he did, and he pops gets to move on knowing that.
-tsunade is in a coma, and there is a serious meeting about who is going to be the next hokage.
-the people in the meeting is naming all these people, kakashi is one of them. danzo brings up some bullshit. then says "I SHOULD BE THE 6th!!"
-no one says shit, then they made his grimy ass the hokage.
-danzo. makes sai watch every move naruto does.
-also raikage is looking for sasuke real bad since sasuke captured the 8th tail, and they want him dead. that's it for now.
-oh yeah, danzo also put sasuke under 'missing-nin' it's like a betrayal to the town or something. basically 'missing-nin' = DEATH. so raikage's clan comes in looking for sasuke.

that's it for now. I just caught up with all that today.

meteorite_flo
06-21-2009, 12:47 AM
hope Kakashi gonna come back and get into an epic fight and become the most powerful character in the anime, even if he's already!

No, Naruto is the strongest, even Kakashi says so. He said that Naruto is on his level or even more than that.

enkei2k
06-21-2009, 12:55 AM
obviously naruto is the strongest, otherwise the manga/anime wouldn't be called naruto lol. but yeah, honestly i think it's getting kind of confusing but whatever. danzo is so wack. don't understand why people didn't object to him being hokage. they were just like, 'ok, that's fine whatever'.

meteorite_flo
06-21-2009, 01:13 AM
^^^
Seriously, I was like WTF!
http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000188732/14.jpg
http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000188732/15.jpg
http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000188732/16.jpg
http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000188732/17.jpg

Fuck Danzo.

240love
06-21-2009, 10:53 AM
Danzo is super gay, wonder what kind of shit he could do though

Im still tripping on what itachi did, cant believe it was all just to protect his lil bro

Its no suprise that the 4th is narutos dad, i mean they look identical

poor jiraya :(

smellslikecurry
06-21-2009, 11:08 AM
i feel like danzo has the sharingan

maybe hes tobi

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm mmmmmmmmm

240love
06-21-2009, 11:46 AM
no tobi is that dude with the orange mask..

uchiha madara
http://th01.deviantart.com/fs21/300W/f/2007/257/6/a/Uchiha_Madara_SPOILER_by_shichinin_tai.jpg

meteorite_flo
06-21-2009, 02:11 PM
Yeah, I hate to wait for the new chapters. Especially since I just caught up and I am officially hooked.

240love
06-21-2009, 05:45 PM
how often does the manga release?

snuze671
06-21-2009, 05:54 PM
every thursday or friday nights.. go to www.onemanga.com (http://www.onemanga.com)

and danzo doesn't have the sharingan...
but i think sasuke does have the strongest eye now since nagato, rennigan aka the perfect eye, is dead..
tobi might also be obi to. itachi's old team member

240love
06-21-2009, 06:04 PM
wait?? i thought it was clear that tobi is really uchiha madara?? or is he lying?

meteorite_flo
06-21-2009, 06:26 PM
every thursday or friday nights.. go to www.onemanga.com (http://www.onemanga.com)

and danzo doesn't have the sharingan...
but i think sasuke does have the strongest eye now since nagato, rennigan aka the perfect eye, is dead..
tobi might also be obi to. itachi's old team member

You almost had me there, but really the rock crushed Obito's right eye, and Kakashi took the left eye. So there's no way.

Daniel.
06-21-2009, 07:09 PM
whoever Danzo really is, or isn't there's definitely something fishy going with that damn head bandage.

I wonder what?

Enna
06-21-2009, 07:48 PM
Dammit you fuckers are making me want to read this.

Also, its been painfully obvious about the visual similarities between naruto and the 4th. I had a feeling that was his dad. The timing was just too coincidental.

kurissuS13
06-22-2009, 12:22 AM
ok here's what happened:
*SPOILERS*

-sasuke turns on orochimaru.
-they fight, he kills orochimaru.
-but then the kabuto sidekick somehow merged orochimaru with him[i am talking about the four eyed dude]
-old man is trying to dig up info about pein.
-pein kills old man sannin.
-he then inherit the frogs to naruto.
-sasuke enlists 3 of orichimaru's underlings to help him find/kill itachi
-sasuke fights deidara, ending with deidara blowing himself up trying to kill sasuke and supposedly tobi by mistake.
-sasuke kills itachi.
-itachi gives his skills to sasuke before he dies, and also (supposedly) gives naruto something to counter sasuke, too.
-tobi is alive, bc he is uchiha madara and tells sasuke why itachi did what he did.
-now sasuke is mad at the world and wants to go after the leaf village.
-sasuke and his team joins up with akatsuki to capture the 8 tails.
-the frog master teaches naruto sage techniques.
-while teaching pein goes after konoha.
-big fight all over town, because pein is looking for NARUTO.
-kakashi DOES die.
-the whole town is a mess, like a A-bomb mess.
-tsunade tries her best to protect the town, even the mark on her forehead is gone so it's serious!
-naruto returns to town, starts fighting the 6 peins.
-naruto whoops ass, but at the end he got kind of stuck.
-hinata gets in the way even when naruto told everyone not to butt in.
-she gets hurt realllll bad and confesses to naruto saying i love you and shit.
-naruto gets pissed the fuck off.
-then the 8 tails unleash. the 9th almost came out but..........the 4th hokage somehow magically appeared and stopped naruto.
-4th tells him that he's naruto's father. ZOMG.
-naruto gets he normal state back defeats the pein clones.
-naruto actually pin points where the original pein is at. and wants a talk.
-naruto talks to pein about their views, pein agrees with him. i also forgot to mention that pein was also a student of old man sannin.
-after pein agree's with naruto, pein BROUGHT BACK EVERYONE that died in konoha back to life, and yes kakashi is back. he gets to visit his pops in ninja heaven kakashi forgive his dad. his dad is happy that he did, and he pops gets to move on knowing that.
-tsunade is in a coma, and there is a serious meeting about who is going to be the next hokage.
-the people in the meeting is naming all these people, kakashi is one of them. danzo brings up some bullshit. then says "I SHOULD BE THE 6th!!"
-no one says shit, then they made his grimy ass the hokage.
-danzo. makes sai watch every move naruto does.
-also raikage is looking for sasuke real bad since sasuke captured the 8th tail who is the raikage's bro, and they want him dead. that's it for now.
-oh yeah, danzo also put sasuke under 'missing-nin' it's like a betrayal to the town or something. basically 'missing-nin' = DEATH. so raikage's clan comes in looking for sasuke.

that's it for now. I just caught up with all that today.

i added some additional important info.

meteorite_flo
06-22-2009, 02:26 AM
thanks for adding the extra stuff i didn't put down, i was in a rush. ++++

240love
06-22-2009, 10:51 AM
i wonder what was it that itachi gave naruto??

imagine its like some sort of sharingan?? that would be nuts

simmode1
06-22-2009, 02:47 PM
So far, I'm really digging the team the Raikage dispatched... Omoi seems cool and quite possibly badass.

Kakashi mentioned that Danzo's promotion to Hokage isn't final because the Jounins haven't voted on it. I wonder how that will play out...

I think Danzo is Madara's brother that he took his sharingan from in order the gain the EMS... Did the manga actually confirm his brother to be dead?

I think Naruto and Sasuke will bury the hatchet after they fight again, because they'll realize that they'll be fighting a war on two fronts: against Marada's Akatsuki forces and Danzo's Root Anbu...

Just my theory...

bardabe
06-22-2009, 04:29 PM
idk man, I think Sasuke is going to Konoha and have some sort of epic battle with Naruto. but just like the DBZ Sagas they will have never ending fights full of supper explosions and destruction with no clear victory. untill one gives up. and somewhere in between that Sakura, Naruto and Hinata are going to have some sort of crazy Love / Jealousy Triangle going on.

Ninja Edit: On a side note that picture of Madara is pretty bad ass.

240love
06-22-2009, 06:23 PM
So far, I'm really digging the team the Raikage dispatched... Omoi seems cool and quite possibly badass.

I think Danzo is Madara's brother that he took his sharingan from in order the gain the EMS... Did the manga actually confirm his brother to be dead?

Just my theory...

doesnt danzo have eyes though??

meteorite_flo
06-22-2009, 10:23 PM

Kakashi mentioned that Danzo's promotion to Hokage isn't final because the Jounins haven't voted on it. I wonder how that will play out...

I think Naruto and Sasuke will bury the hatchet after they fight again, because they'll realize that they'll be fighting a war on two fronts: against Marada's Akatsuki forces and Danzo's Root Anbu...

Just my theory...

Wait, didn't he take both of the eyes? I need to go back and read. I am pretty sure it's two that he took. Or maybe someone here can confirm?

EDIT:
Okay, even if he didn't take both of his eyes, he took the 'left' eye, Danzo has his right eye patched.

imotion s14
06-22-2009, 11:04 PM

Just my theory...

Where do you get this stuff? :smash: Danzo is not part of the Uchiha clan.

240love
06-27-2009, 11:22 AM
http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000194982/16.jpg (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/453/17/)

so sasuke wants to kill the kages....

what do you guys predict?
(http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/453/17/)

240love
07-04-2009, 11:10 AM
seems like im the only one on this thread but thats ok haha

finally they talk about his eye and arm... what will it be??

http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000196892/17.jpg (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/454/credits/)

bardabe
07-04-2009, 04:07 PM
i never thought danzo and orochimaru where connected thats definetly kind of a trip i can't wait for next weeks chaper

kurissuS13
07-04-2009, 11:46 PM
there is something that i'm wondering about. back when tobi revealed himself to kisame, kisame addressed tobi as 'mizukage.' i was expecting to see tobi in the mizukage gear, but they show someone new. what gives? was tobi a former mizukage? how did no one realize that an uchiha, a famous konoha clan, was a kage for a different village? oh, how the questions pile up...

simmode1
07-05-2009, 02:58 PM

Good point about that and his missing parts not matching Madara's. I suppose it might be too hard of a stretch for Danzo, Head of Root, to hide records like that and hide in plain sight, huh? I dunno...

But I still think Naruto and friends will face a two pronged attack and be wedged between Akatsuki forces and Root Anbu when it comes down to it. And I wouldn't be surprised if Naruto is made to accompany Danzo and th Raikage's team in Konaha to the Kage Summit so that Danzo can keep a close eye on him. This meeting is gonna be explosive. Possibly the climax of the series...

But I don't understand how Sasuke really believes he and his group have what it takes to kill 5 Kages and the ppl that protect them... WTF... Talk about delusions of grandeur!

SochBAT
07-06-2009, 03:35 AM
Suigetsu can't be killed! he drinks too much water!

I'm sure the final battle with Suigetsu will take place in the desert or somewhere arid.

I think Orochimaru once tried to use Danzo as a host, but he fought it after X amount of percentage was done, causing him to lose use of his arm and eye. I have a feeling it will look snake-like.

Sasuke's team is awesome. Hebi! A berserker, a "formless" Zabuza clansman, and karin (no clue WTF she does.) and Sasuke and his Cursed Seal form.

I like how Naruto allows the other ninjas to deck him to shit. His 3 tails would have raped them. Shit, he wouldn't even need to use that.

Curious as to what happened to naruto's first Ero-Sempai. The nerdy one that taught him how to stand on water.

kurissuS13
07-07-2009, 12:18 AM
Suigetsu can't be killed! he drinks too much water!

I'm sure the final battle with Suigetsu will take place in the desert or somewhere arid.

I think Orochimaru once tried to use Danzo as a host, but he fought it after X amount of percentage was done, causing him to lose use of his arm and eye. I have a feeling it will look snake-like.

Sasuke's team is awesome. Hebi! A berserker, a "formless" Zabuza clansman, and karin (no clue WTF she does.) and Sasuke and his Cursed Seal form.

I like how Naruto allows the other ninjas to deck him to shit. His 3 tails would have raped them. Shit, he wouldn't even need to use that.

Curious as to what happened to naruto's first Ero-Sempai. The nerdy one that taught him how to stand on water.

karin can detect chakra, like a chakra radar. btw, i don't know if you're up to date on the manga, but the point about Sasuke and the Cursed Seal is moot. i won't spoil, just in case you don't know.

as far as the first ero-sempai, Ebisu-sensei, he almost died trying to protect Konohamaru during the invasion.

bardabe
07-10-2009, 11:42 AM
so eh Danzo Doe's have the Sharingan OMGZ!!!
http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000198912/17.jpg

240love
07-10-2009, 12:02 PM
Dam i was just about to post that!!!

DAMMMMMM!!!! thats some crazy shit!!!

SochBAT
07-10-2009, 12:15 PM
What do you mean the cursed seal is moot?

I'm "up to date" with everything, but I did skip a few mangas.

I KNEW Danzo was going to have the Sharingan. He's the kinda asshole that would hide it all.

What a jackass.

240love
07-10-2009, 12:30 PM
What do you mean the cursed seal is moot?

because itachi killed the cursed seal i believe when they fought

SochBAT
07-10-2009, 01:48 PM
Doesn't he still have access to it though?

Blurryeyes
07-10-2009, 01:54 PM
No, but he got amaterasu from Itachi

meteorite_flo
07-10-2009, 05:00 PM
Whoa, I had a feeling but I wonder how did he get it? Lemme read the new chapter right now!

smellslikecurry
07-10-2009, 05:20 PM
fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck this is too awesome

charkid
07-10-2009, 08:30 PM
what the hell guys, what the hell, damnit danzo. too many secrets, too many questions!! who is who!?!?

but his sharingan isn't mangekyo..so i dont think its madara.. esp since he has a bandage over it so its probably permanent like kakashi's..

240love
07-10-2009, 09:32 PM
wonder what he has instored on his arm!!!

SochBAT
07-10-2009, 10:21 PM
Tentacle rape.

Tobi = Madara.

Confirmed a while back.

simmode1
07-11-2009, 08:41 AM

so eh Danzo Doe's have the Sharingan OMGZ!!!
http://media.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000198912/17.jpg

Ohhhh.... It's so good to be right...:fawkd:

So... what's wrong with this right eye, the sharingan eye, that need needs Orochimaru's data for? Hmmm... I wonder...

An Naruto's gonna leave the village with Kakashi and Yamamoto to help find Killerbee and talk to the Raikage? I'm gonna call them Team Badassery.

Who else wants to see Killerbee become Naruto's next teacher and teach him to work with his beast? I do!

imotion s14
07-11-2009, 09:13 AM
Ohhhh.... It's so good to be right...:fawkd:

So... what's wrong with this right eye, the sharingan eye, that need needs Orochimaru's data for? Hmmm... I wonder...

An Naruto's gonna leave the village with Kakashi and Yamamoto to help find Killerbee and talk to the Raikage? I'm gonna call them Team Badassery.

Who else wants to see Killerbee become Naruto's next teacher and teach him to work with his beast? I do!

Uh Kakashi has the sharingan that was implanted. doesn't make him or Danzo part of the Uchiha Clan.

240love
07-11-2009, 10:06 AM
maybe he wants to use another body like orochimaru?

meteorite_flo
07-11-2009, 12:28 PM
This gets better and better!

SochBAT
07-12-2009, 02:22 AM
You know what i've been thinking?

Danzo = Obito.

Same body damage and all.

His connection with Orochi?

A strong Medic-nin heals the shit outta Obito and revives him, tattered, but alive. Orochi was going to use Obito as his new body, but was rejected. The process causes damage to Obito's body, causing him to look withered and old or it is just a guise like Tsunade's Youthful Permanent Jutsu.

Thoughts/

meteorite_flo
07-12-2009, 02:52 AM

Danzo = Obito.

A strong Medic-nin heals the shit outta Obito and revives him, tattered, but alive. Orochi was going to use Obito as his new body, but was rejected. The process causes damage to Obito's body, causing him to look withered and old or it is just a guise like Tsunade's Youthful Permanent Jutsu.

Thoughts/

Danzo has the sharingan on his right eye, but Obito was crushed on his right side, and Kakashi took the left eye.
http://i57.photobucket.com/albums/g218/ChibiKuu/Naruto%20Groups/RinandObito.png?t=1247388608

But it would be crazy if that's really Obito. Maybe he undergone surgery and such; who knows?

VNG704
07-12-2009, 03:32 AM
Danzo with sharingan got me. whoa, wtf. What do you guys think current naruto vs sasuke? I know it's a big what if. Danzo can't be Obito kuz Danzo is the ANBU leader where Obito was an underling but those other theories are possible. But I guess only the writer's imagination would know. I think Naruto and Killer bee are going to team up. Can't wait.

240love
07-12-2009, 11:03 AM

Danzo = Obito.

Thoughts/

that sir... is some shit... never thought about that

SochBAT
07-13-2009, 03:37 AM
Seriously.

While Obito was a fucking noob, time passes. Look at Naruto!

I was Kabuto to fucking die already. His design is the gayest ever, second to Sai.

WTFMidrift?

Sil-Abc
07-14-2009, 03:10 AM
Danzo = Obito and possibly Madara too!

VNG704
07-14-2009, 06:34 AM
Seriously.

I was Kabuto to fucking die already. His design is the gayest ever, second to Sai.

WTFMidrift?
lol true. Whats the deal with the belly shirt?

simmode1
07-14-2009, 11:35 AM

Danzo = Obito.

Thoughts/

Obito was the same age as Kakashi. Danzo is old as hell and was around when Sarutobi was first made 3rd Hokage. Obito and Kakashi weren't even born then. Hell, Danzo was around when the 1st hokage was around. That's why he doesn't like Tsunade.

SochBAT
07-14-2009, 01:44 PM
I've always viewed age in the Narutoverse to not matter. Data can always be gained, memories can always be implanted.

I like that Tsunade has aweesome tits though.

For a 50 year old.

simmode1
07-14-2009, 04:42 PM
I've always viewed age in the Narutoverse to not matter. Data can always be gained, memories can always be implanted.

I like that Tsunade has aweesome tits though.

For a 50 year old.

For Obito to implant memories of himself that pre-date his birth by 50 years or so would require Aizen Sousuke-like abilities. And for Naruto to copy Bleach would be ghey.

bardabe
07-14-2009, 05:19 PM
what chapter was that? Am I missing something? lol

meteorite_flo
07-14-2009, 05:41 PM
Seriously.

WTFMidrift?

Kabuto is so fucking annoying. I hope he dies! He has always been a bitch; Orochimaru's bitch.

bardabe
07-16-2009, 11:21 AM
http://media2.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000200582/03.jpgnew chapter is out

simmode1
07-16-2009, 01:19 PM
Jesus... Danzo getting his pwnz joo on. Can't wait to get off work so I can read this at home with my OST's playing... :)

SochBAT
07-23-2009, 11:18 PM
New one is out.

http://media2.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000203252/01-02.jpg

bardabe
07-24-2009, 12:42 PM
bleh this new chapter was slow / shitty

SochBAT
07-24-2009, 01:10 PM
Agreed. i do like the Mizukage though. I think. The chick kage?

Her hair is cool.

I'm curious how the samurai are going to fight. I bet they're retardedly powerful with ninjutsu cancelling attacks.

bardabe
07-24-2009, 03:39 PM
haha too bad the hot chicks are always psycho every time she hears anything about men or mairrage she wants to kill somoene, guess her ex husband put it in her butt then left her.

SochBAT
07-24-2009, 04:23 PM
Thats the only way to do it.

PIITB.

I'm curious as to how Madara is going to look. And if Ox is going to train naruto.

It SEEMS unlikely, but I dnno. The 9Tails is an asshole.

VNG704
07-25-2009, 06:56 AM
It's not a mystery how Madara looks like. Who's Ox? lol, you mean there's someone stronger than the perv sage or Naruto himself? I was wondering about the samurai too. They probably got some crazy powers too, knowing the Naruto series' past non-ninja characters. Those guys with the powers from their weapons that fought Gaara or the ones with the powers from a stone. Samurai probably get theirs from their armor, kinda like the Ronin Warriors anime haha.

SochBAT
07-26-2009, 01:54 AM
In his new form. Before, he had his wild ass hair, which looked badass.

As Tobi, he cut it, and I'm sure has gone some other changes, like personal armor and such.

Ox = 8 Tails guy. The one that can control his beast. And raps

HyperTek
07-26-2009, 12:12 PM
i need to catch up on shippuuden the anime, i only watched up to episode 6 or so and lost interest because of gara's queer ass lol. i think ill catch up on bleach first tho cuz i only got like 40 or so episodes to watch first

240love
07-26-2009, 12:14 PM
bleach gets lamer by the minute... i hate fillers!!

meteorite_flo
07-26-2009, 01:49 PM
i need to catch up on shippuuden the anime, i only watched up to episode 6 or so and lost interest because of gara's queer ass lol. i think ill catch up on bleach first tho cuz i only got like 40 or so episodes to watch first

Gaara is one of the coolest characters! The queerest person in there is Naruto, seriously finding sasuke for how many chapters? Plus Sasuke doesn't give a shit about them, and here you have Naruto crying like a bitch. "Sasuke this and that", JESUS! Get off Sasuke's NUTS!

HyperTek
07-26-2009, 02:29 PM
hahah true thats the last i remember of the series they always wanna find his ass

smellslikecurry
07-26-2009, 03:34 PM
gara was the man

fucking coffin deathing foos

now hes a bitch

naruto needs to team up with the 8 tail and learn how to control his 9 tails

SochBAT
07-27-2009, 12:07 AM
FUCKING RIGHT.

Too bad the 9Tails is an asshole.

240love
07-27-2009, 12:30 AM
i like the 9 tails attitute

bardabe
07-27-2009, 01:46 AM
Yeha I like the nine tails, dudes straight ganster,

Blurryeyes
07-27-2009, 08:03 AM
In his new form. Before, he had his wild ass hair, which looked badass.

As Tobi, he cut it, and I'm sure has gone some other changes, like personal armor and such.

Ox = 8 Tails guy. The one that can control his beast. And raps

I think his name is killerbee, the ox is his 8 tailed beast

meteorite_flo
07-27-2009, 10:53 PM
killerbee on the track!

Sil-Abc
07-30-2009, 04:09 AM
something has been buggin me for the longest time. Who the fuck and/or where are sakuras parents?! I remember in the beginning her mom was yelling at her before they made team 7 but u never hear about them or see them. After the village was destroyed, she doesn't even care about her own family unlike everyone else. Does she has real parents? whats going on?

smellslikecurry
07-30-2009, 06:44 AM
no idea

but the real question remains...

would you smash naruto in his sexy juitsu form?? HAH

SochBAT
07-30-2009, 12:57 PM
something has been buggin me for the longest time. Who the fuck and/or where are sakuras parents?! I remember in the beginning her mom was yelling at her before they made team 7 but u never hear about them or see them. After the village was destroyed, she doesn't even care about her own family unlike everyone else. Does she has real parents? whats going on?

They just dropped her background story (her mom) because it wasn't relevant. She wasn't a ninja, so doesn't do cool shit. Why would you include your lame pet dog in the story of you saving the world?

Anywho, I think the new manga drops today.

I'm curious how Team Gai would have done against Pain. They HAD to be AFK. =[

simmode1
07-30-2009, 05:28 PM

You think like me. I think they would have been a great help to Naruto. With Neji's ability to see and cut the flow of chakra, Nagato's control over Pain would hav been in danger. Plus, Neji is a hoss defensively thanks to kaiten and whatever that new long range attack is called that pushes ppl away (very similar to God Realm, in fact!).

I think they would only need to worry about the one that steals souls. But Lee, Gai and Neji ar soooo fast! How can you catch them?! Tenten would be toast, though. lol

SochBAT
07-30-2009, 05:40 PM
Tenten needs to die already. Fuckin scroll bitch.

w0nderbr3ad
07-30-2009, 07:56 PM
lol Tenten sucks. She's too passive about her ninja scrolls. Drunken Lee status is the shit.

240love
07-30-2009, 08:33 PM
drunken lee is bad ass

s13silvia123
07-30-2009, 08:41 PM
So we know a few people watch the anime but how many read the manga?! i read it and im up to date and bloody hell is it getting good. anyone read chapter 423 yet?!

i do both but its all good i know what happens.

SochBAT
07-30-2009, 10:41 PM
The new manga is out.

Onemanga.com

SLOW.

TALKING.

FUCK.

Nutshell = they want to form 5nation alliance. Hokage/Danzo leading. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuu

w0nderbr3ad
07-30-2009, 11:35 PM
Fuck Danzo. Everyone is eager to jump on each others throat. Traditional vs. New is pissing me off. I want to know what happens already. I hate when they drag out the talking. Needs more cowbell and action.

bardabe
07-31-2009, 12:08 AM
lol dude if Danzo leads it's gonna be hell on earth that shit will not be cool. it's getting intense betwen Sakura and Naruto too. haha Sai just spilled the beans for naruto the big fuckin Love triangle is about to unfold, Hinata told Naruto She Loved him before she almost died and now sai told sakura naruto loves her while He's away something very wild is about to happen yo. too Wild

w0nderbr3ad
07-31-2009, 12:28 AM
werd. I really wanted Naruto and Hinata to hook up since Sakura is just too focused on Sasuke. Maybe its just me but the passive chicks always gets me haha.

simmode1
07-31-2009, 02:20 AM
The new manga is out.

Onemanga.com

SLOW.

TALKING.

FUCK.

Nutshell = they want to form 5nation alliance. Hokage/Danzo leading. FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUuu

You're crazy! The reveal that the Tsuchikage hired Orochimaru to kill Sarutobi, Gaara's dad (The Kazekage at the time) and destroy Konoha is big! I always wondered what Orochimaru's real motivation was, since it clearly wasn't a personal vendetta. This makes him alot less gay now, to know that he was still accepting missions on the side, like Zabuza was...

Also big is the news that the 4th Mizukage (Yagura) could control his Bijuu and may have had ties to Akatsuki before they took his beast and killed him. How does that relate to Kisame referring to Madara as the Mizukage?! As old as Madara is, maybe he was the first Mizukage and when you retire you keep the title like Presidents do...

But yeah. Danzo leading? A clusterfuck. I don't see the Sand or Cloud going along with that for long...

Also: Lee is my favorite character... PERIOD! Drunken Lee is awesome, but Lee with weapons is badass too! His fights in the movies were the shit!!!!

VNG704
07-31-2009, 07:26 AM
They just dropped her background story (her mom) because it wasn't relevant. She wasn't a ninja, so doesn't do cool shit. Why would you include your lame pet dog in the story of you saving the world?

Anywho, I think the new manga drops today.

True, but they could at the least let Sakura drop a "I hope my mommy's alright" in there somewhere. I bet it was accidental that they forgot her. But whatever. Shikamaru and Naruto in a team would be pretty much an auto-win. I hope Danzo's cat is let out the bag about him and Orochimaru. Then he gets his ass thrown in prison and is blinded in his sharingan.

240love
07-31-2009, 10:22 AM
lol dude if Danzo leads it's gonna be hell on earth that shit will not be cool. it's getting intense betwen Sakura and Naruto too. haha Sai just spilled the beans for naruto the big fuckin Love triangle is about to unfold, Hinata told Naruto She Loved him before she almost died and now sai told sakura naruto loves her while He's away something very wild is about to happen yo. too Wild

hell yea i hope naruto gets some haha

du0
07-31-2009, 01:02 PM
yea im current on the manga

i want moar Shikimaru plz

and if Hyuuga Neji doesnt kill someone soon im gonna be pissed

SochBAT
07-31-2009, 02:53 PM
Then you're gnna be pissed.

He always looked liek a girl to me.

bardabe
08-07-2009, 04:13 AM
http://media2.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000211762/01.jpg

new one is out mofo's DISCUSSSSS

Sil-Abc
08-07-2009, 05:52 AM
o shit!! finally some uber fighting

SochBAT
08-07-2009, 06:04 AM
Uchiha?!?!?!!?

Daniel.
08-07-2009, 10:31 AM
So Danzo had help Orochimaru to replace his right eye and arm with Uchiha Susui? and how did that other guy get the byakugan?

simmode1
08-07-2009, 12:51 PM
So Danzo had help Orochimaru to replace his right eye and arm with Uchiha Susui? and how did that other guy get the byakugan?

Ok... so I was wrong. He's not Madara's brother. But Shusui Uchiha!? Haven't heard that name in ages! He was Itachi's best friend, whom he killed in order to get the Mangekou Sharingan! He was rumored to be highly badass, right up there with Itachi.

So... not only was Itachi ordered by Danzo and the elders to destroy his clan... but did they also order him to assasinate his best friend first? Maybe as a test of loyalty? What if Itachi had that same seal upon his tongue as Sai? This maybe why he wasn't able to reveal the full truth to Sasuke, if so...

I'm thinking that guy's Byakugan was taken from Neji's father. Remember? He was turned over to the Cloud-nin for execution when he killed one of their shinobi's at a peace summit...

And Shikamaru goes to ask Sakura if it's ok for him to assasinate her first love for the sake of their world?! Good god... This is turning into some even more tragic shit! There is so much room for more story here! Naruto is so rich with detail!

Sidenote: Man... fuck the Sharingan! That shit is too powerful!

w0nderbr3ad
08-07-2009, 01:27 PM
Shows that Sasuke disappeared in the middle of the conference and his team member was looking for him after he busted into the conference room. Lots of drama hopefully all goes well this time around, but I doubt it.

Daniel.
08-07-2009, 02:54 PM
Ok... so I was wrong. He's not Madara's brother. But Shusui Uchiha!? Haven't heard that name in ages! He was Itachi's best friend, whom he killed in order to get the Mangekou Sharingan! He was rumored to be highly badass, right up there with Itachi.

So... not only was Itachi ordered by Danzo and the elders to destroy his clan... but did they also order him to assasinate his best friend first? Maybe as a test of loyalty? What if Itachi had that same seal upon his tongue as Sai? This maybe why he wasn't able to reveal the full truth to Sasuke, if so...

I'm thinking that guy's Byakugan was taken from Neji's father. Remember? He was turned over to the Cloud-nin for execution when he killed one of their shinobi's at a peace summit...

And Shikamaru goes to ask Sakura if it's ok for him to assasinate her first love for the sake of their world?! Good god... This is turning into some even more tragic shit! There is so much room for more story here! Naruto is so rich with detail!

Sidenote: Man... fuck the Sharingan! That shit is too powerful!

Thanks, the refresher was helpful. I keep forgetting a lot of the past storylines. There's so much history and detail in Naruto.

My only question is, how long has Danzo had the sharingan and eye from Susui? I probably have to go back and look at when he was first introduced and some of the flashback scenes to get it.

SochBAT
08-07-2009, 05:23 PM
It hasn't mentioned that yet. Its always hinted because his FUCKING BANDAGES THAT HE WEARS 24/7/365.

Fuck.i fucking hate that shit.

If you're walking around with a bandaged/covered eyes, you have crazy eye powers.

If you're walking around with a covered arm/leg/dick, you have some crazy ass "ULTIMATE ATTACK" power.

Its stupid.

simmode1
08-08-2009, 12:37 AM
If you're walking around with a covered arm/leg/dick, you have some crazy ass "ULTIMATE ATTACK" power.

Lol!

Help me out here a bit guys... I really don't see how the Rinnegan is supposed to be vastly superior to the Sharingan. If anything, they're about equal in my opinion.

Ok, the Rinnegan is supposed to control all element: Wind, Fire, Lightning, Earth, Water and Gravity.

Sharingan is like "Fuck yo elements! I know what you're gonna do before you do it. My ninjustu/taijutsu/genjutsu > yours."

Rinnegan can summon all kinds of crazy monsters and shit...

Sharingan is like "Screw you and yo summons! I'll bitch slap them like I did Manda and the Kyubi."

Rinnegan can create a Moon...

Sharingan is like, "I don't give a damn! I'll set that ho on fire with black flames or suck it up with a black hole void thingie..."

Rinnegan can steal your soul if he touches you...

Sharingan is like "Bitch, try it. I'll summon this damn Susanoo and seal your ass with gayass Orochimaru so y'all can be butt buddies..."

Now on top of all that... it can do Mind Control too?! WTF. As powerful as the Rinnegan is, the Sharingan seems to have just as much potential, IMO.

VNG704
08-08-2009, 09:45 AM

Itachi killed Shisui because Shisui was ordered to keep an eye on Itachi. Itachi didn't tell the truth to Sasuke on purpose, not because of some seal. Plus the seal only prevents talks of fag Danzo. Remember Itachi loves his village(second to his lil bro) and doesn't want Sasuke to know that they wanted him to kill his own clan. Sasuke would be, and as you see he now, is upset about this. Read back where Madara reveils the truth about Itachi to Sasuke.

240love
08-08-2009, 02:32 PM
so both the eye and arm are from uchiha Susui?

why the arm?

bardabe
08-08-2009, 03:40 PM
so both the eye and arm are from uchiha Susui?

why the arm?

thats what the one guy said, aparently his arm shoulder and eye are Susi's Charka so im guessint it is. im still wondering why he wants Orochimaru's files.

smellslikecurry
08-08-2009, 03:49 PM
orichimaru probably used his freaky shit to transplant that eye and arm

240love
08-08-2009, 08:36 PM
thats what the one guy said, aparently his arm shoulder and eye are Susi's Charka so im guessint it is. im still wondering why he wants Orochimaru's files.

dam i wonder how shusi was, like what he looked like and what he was like and what he could do

orichimaru probably used his freaky shit to transplant that eye and arm

word

VNG704
08-09-2009, 04:20 AM
Shisui could do the body flicker/move at high speed, almost like a teleportation. He's aka "Shisui of body flicker." He could ofcourse control minds like what Danzo is utilizing from the sharingan. All nothing compared to Itachi's sharingan techs. I just wanna know all of what Madara's sharingan can do.

wangan_cruiser
08-10-2009, 08:13 PM
i didnt realize there are some zilvians are into naruto.

bardabe
08-17-2009, 12:09 AM
dude naruto is the shit what are you talking about lol

simmode1
08-17-2009, 04:18 PM
Shisui could do the body flicker/move at high speed, almost like a teleportation. He's aka "Shisui of body flicker." He could ofcourse control minds like what Danzo is utilizing from the sharingan. All nothing compared to Itachi's sharingan techs. I just wanna know all of what Madara's sharingan can do.

I wonder how Shusui's "Body flicker" technique compares the the Yellow Flash's speed or Madara's teleportation?

Danzo is becoming more and more troublesome...

dude naruto is the shit what are you talking about lol

Yep, but Full Metal Alchemist is better!

VNG704
08-17-2009, 04:46 PM
I wonder how Shusui's "Body flicker" technique compares the the Yellow Flash's speed or Madara's teleportation?

Danzo is becoming more and more troublesome...

Yep, but Full Metal Alchemist is better!
Yellow flash's speed and Shusui's body flicker could probably be compared but not Madara's because his is instant and over long distances. Kakashi said something about the lines of space and time jutsu.

FMA is badass but the storyline isn't as long as the shippuuden's.

edit: Minato the yellow flash's technique is actually comparable to Madara's being that they control time/space. Shusui's is just speed.

xplicit240
08-19-2009, 10:02 AM
funny how Kakashi also has a time/space manangakyo sharingan huh? and tobi has it too! how weird!!! lol

240love
08-19-2009, 11:40 AM
funny how Kakashi also has a time/space manangakyo sharingan huh? and tobi has it too! how weird!!! lol

i wonder how kakashi got his manangakyo sharingan... did they mention that on the manga? i cant remember

VNG704
08-19-2009, 03:58 PM
i wonder how kakashi got his manangakyo sharingan... did they mention that on the manga? i cant remember
It wasn't mentioned exactly how he got it. But according to how a mangekyo sharingan is obtained, someone close to Kakashi must've died during the time between part 1 and 2.

I know it isn't going to happen, atleast not in the next manga, but I hope Sasuke whoops Danzo's a$s.

240love
08-20-2009, 09:45 PM
new chapter is out, this fight should be dope
http://media2.onemanga.com/mangas/00000004/000216982/16-17.jpg (http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/460/credits/)

Blurryeyes
08-20-2009, 09:48 PM
I don´t think the fight will reach any conclusion, I see it more like the other kages will interfere and Sasuke and taka will have to retreat.

wangan_cruiser
08-21-2009, 12:57 AM

it is because tobi is madara.

i want to know how danzo got shishui's sharingan.

im already think could be a plot that danzo and madara teamed up to and killed shishui or

itachi teamed up with madara then it just happens to kill shishui.

looking forward on next chapter.

9s13Coupe3SX
08-21-2009, 01:10 AM
kakashi got the manangakyo when itachi used it against him the first time they fought, he copied it.

VNG704
08-21-2009, 07:18 AM
kakashi got the manangakyo when itachi used it against him the first time they fought, he copied it.

Um, I don't think they can simply copy a mangekyo. If they could then Uchihas, in their history, wouldn't have killed their loved ones to get one.

Oh sh!t, Sasuke might get wooped!

Daniel.
08-21-2009, 10:13 AM
So it seems like Sasuke has learned how to emulate/control chakra similar to the 9 tails?

crazy.

supad0rk
08-21-2009, 12:00 PM
So it seems like Sasuke has learned how to emulate/control chakra similar to the 9 tails?

crazy.

I think if you are referring to the black figure behind Karin saw, it's not that. She can sense and see chakra as almost a color or personality (if that makes any sense) and when he was enraged it just looks like pure evil. He's even more hellbent on revenge than he was before (against konoha/danzo) and he was also just betrayed by Zetsu/Madara

Daniel.
08-21-2009, 12:20 PM
I'm not saying you're wrong at all, but then why does his chakra look similar to the Kyubi's shape?

http://media1.narutocentral.com/manga/naruto/460/14.jpg

Bobadrift
08-21-2009, 12:40 PM
That's cause the 9 tails is the epitomy of evil supposedly. Also notice it doesn't look like the 9 tails, but rather Naruto with 4+ tails formed.

Daniel.
08-21-2009, 12:48 PM
That's cause the 9 tails is the epitomy of evil supposedly. Also notice it doesn't look like the 9 tails, but rather Naruto with 4+ tails formed.

True. Maybe it has something to do with the time that naruto transformed and Sasuke used the sharingan to look into Naruto's eyes and communicate with the kyubi directly?

At the time Naruto must have had around 6 tails or so.

supad0rk
08-21-2009, 12:55 PM
Yeah, pure emotions can change how chakra forms. The reason why when Naruto snaps the tails start popping up. So he may be a monster of pure chakra himself with all the hatred lol

9s13Coupe3SX
08-21-2009, 06:50 PM
Um, I don't think they can simply copy a mangekyo. If they could then Uchihas, in their history, wouldn't have killed their loved ones to get one.

Kakashi is the copy ninja, The time naruto fought itachi clone with kakashi, sakura and the sand elder lady, kakashi used the manekyo against itachi.

Please read chapter 257 -The fruit of kakashi experiences

VNG704
08-22-2009, 07:19 AM
Kakashi is the copy ninja, The time naruto fought itachi clone with kakashi, sakura and the sand elder lady, kakashi used the manekyo against itachi.

Please read chapter 257 -The fruit of kakashi experiences
I'm not sure what you're saying. Are you saying he did copy a mangekyo to obtain one? Because he may be known as copy ninja but he didn't get it by copying it with his sharingan. Oh and that was just a regular sharingan he used during that fight with Itachi.

Daniel.
08-22-2009, 09:15 AM
I'm not sure what you're saying. Are you saying he did copy a mangekyo to obtain one? Because he may be known as copy ninja but he didn't get it by copying it with his sharingan. Oh and that was just a regular sharingan he used during that fight with Itachi.

I agree. Kakashi simply wouldn't have been able to copy "someone else who already had the Mangekyo" to obtain it.

Just because Kakashi is the "copy ninja" does NOT mean he can copy a blood limit, whether he has the Sharingan or not.

Please reference the fact that he was not able to copy Haku's blood limit "Ice Mirrors" or whatever it was.

I could be totally wrong though.

That's the thing about reading Naruto, there's always nice little surprises.

wangan_cruiser
08-22-2009, 04:07 PM
before everything goes down.

every bloodline limit are only exclusive through the bloodline

to begin with kakashi is just a real genius but on top of that his sharingan was a gift from obito from chapter 242. reason why kakashi was known as a copy ninja its because of the sharingan, through his history theres only 2 sharingan users still exist and itachi was MIA and sasuke hasnt been out and mastered his sharingan.

as per uchiha's long gone history, no one can copy mangekyo unless u have to kill the closest person.

if any sharingan can copy mangekyo then back in theres more people are able to obtain it rather than killing someone.

why kill someone closest if u can just copy it?

9s13Coupe3SX
08-22-2009, 10:12 PM
So tell me how kakashi obtain the mangekyo, itachi even quoted in the manga chapter that it was impossible that kakashi could have, kakashi even hinted to itachi that he obtain that mangekyo powers...well not in the same words, but you can catch his driff.

supad0rk
08-25-2009, 10:35 AM
They will explain it at some point. Maybe it's more of an emotional trigger than anything else, it just happens that killing someone close to you is the only known way of bringing it out.

The reason why he is known as the copy ninja is because of the sharingan. If you look back at when naruto and sauske fought at the valley of the end, when he gets the third swirl he says he can see ahead where naruto's chakra is going or going to be. Kakashi is able to see the hand seals ahead of time and read them quickly, hence the reason why he is known as the copy ninja. Mangekyo is more of an evolution of something than a technique. Even when they perform the techniques specific to the eye, they do not have to form seals. So you would have to put yourself through something rather than just "copying" it

snuze671
08-27-2009, 03:56 AM
so who do you think naruto's gonna end up with at the end? sakura or hinata? im pretty sure alot of other hoes around the leaf village like him now.. but everyone hated on him when he was little.. haha

i think that ox dude might be training naruto next cuz controlling the junchuriki is the only thing naruto has to do to be even more unbeatable.. we'll see..

meteorite_flo
08-27-2009, 04:21 AM
^^^
I think sakura for some reason, Naruto seems like a fag sometimes; He's really blind! I rather have him get with Sakura because Hinata's HURT!

VNG704
08-27-2009, 06:39 AM
Well, that one chick who wanted Naruto to father her child. She's gonna give it up since iirc, Naruto agreed to do it.

bardabe
08-27-2009, 10:07 AM
Half of the girls in the village will give it up just cause of what he did in the last few chapters lol I don't think that's a problem. Im thinking he might end up With Sakura in the end. she's probably going to say no now, but the bitch will give in eventually. I think right now Naruto Is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy Deep into the Friend Zone with Sakura haha

enkei2k
08-27-2009, 10:25 AM
Well, that one chick who wanted Naruto to father her child. She's gonna give it up since iirc, Naruto agreed to do it.

wait what? when was this? lol, it's gonna be sakura since she is kinda the main female character. unless naruto becomes the tragic hero. hm...i say ino cuz ino may be stupid but i'd still do her...but only if she was older...*sigh.

HyperTek
08-27-2009, 12:58 PM
dam all the girls want naruto now? geez makes me wanna watch it again to see whats up.. ill have to start from the beginning of shippuuden since i never got into it. lol

supad0rk
08-27-2009, 01:11 PM
Half of the girls in the village will give it up just cause of what he did in the last few chapters lol I don't think that's a problem. Im thinking he might end up With Sakura in the end. she's probably going to say no now, but the bitch will give in eventually. I think right now Naruto Is wayyyyyyyyyyyyy Deep into the Friend Zone with Sakura haha

Even if he is in the "friend zone" with Sakura, you know she was jealous after hearing that Hinata jumped in for him (I don't remember if she knows that she said that she loved him). He did stop a guy who completely leveled the entire village and brought everyone back to life that he killed. And Sauske... has accomplished what now? I think any girl is going to be all over him. I think he is more like that guy that girls meet and they think he is :ghey:

VNG704
08-27-2009, 03:51 PM
wait what? when was this? lol, it's gonna be sakura since she is kinda the main female character. unless naruto becomes the tragic hero. hm...i say ino cuz ino may be stupid but i'd still do her...but only if she was older...*sigh.
and not a cartoon?

She was some chick he helped on some mission way back. I can't recall what chapter but her name was Shion. I doubt she's going to have any more play in the storyline.

240love
08-27-2009, 04:10 PM
the part where that girl wants his man juice was in a movie iirc

bardabe
08-27-2009, 08:39 PM
movies sucked, why the fuck is the new chaper out yet?

Daniel.
08-27-2009, 10:34 PM
new chapter has been posted to Naruto Central | The #1 Naruto Anime & Manga Source! (http://www.narutocentral.com)

snuze671
08-28-2009, 01:53 AM
man. i still think sasuke is nothing compared to itachi.. and i think naruto is way stronger than sasuke.. sasuke is starting to disoppoint me..
if that were itachi fighting the ox dude.. it would've been over already.. haha

bardabe
08-28-2009, 02:56 AM
new chapter whas Ghey

smellslikecurry
08-28-2009, 03:02 AM
word.

what a tease.

VNG704
08-28-2009, 07:37 AM
movies sucked, why the fuck is the new chaper out yet? oh yea, it was a shippuuden movie.

man. i still think sasuke is nothing compared to itachi.. and i think naruto is way stronger than sasuke.. sasuke is starting to disoppoint me..
if that were itachi fighting the ox dude.. it would've been over already.. haha

Dunno about that. Kages are always badass, with maybe the exception of that short old fart tsuchikage.

Itachi was stronger than Sasuke but his illness weakened him alot. Itachi had some cool jutsus in that last battle with Sasuke. Naruto is more powerful, imo but Sasuke is quick as hell so who knows.
word.

what a tease.I dunno, I thought this one was better than the last few. I wish the mangas were longer though. This makes them all teases.

enkei2k
08-28-2009, 09:48 AM
haha that guy's sword broke haha. i wonder what will happen to him now...

wangan_cruiser
08-29-2009, 02:27 AM
new chapter is already out

Read Free Manga Online at One Manga. Online manga scans reader. (http://www.onemanga.com)

they do update every friday but u can always check thursday for early update.

sasuke is turning into an airhead.

haha

Daniel.
08-29-2009, 09:48 AM
new chapter is already out

Read Free Manga Online at One Manga. Online manga scans reader. (http://www.onemanga.com)

they do update every friday but u can always check thursday for early update.

sasuke is turning into an airhead.

haha

awesome!

oh wait.

I posted it two days ago.
:wiggle:

bardabe
08-29-2009, 12:12 PM
^^^ LOL hella late bump,

anyway, yeah this weeks chapter was kind of weaksauce. sasuke is getting too reckless like DBZ Style

VNG704
08-29-2009, 12:30 PM
Sasuke is kicking ass and so he's pretty confident hence the jumping into Raikage's face. Naruto just wooped some major ass. One person I wanna see kick ass is Kakashi. He's too strategic so he dodges and thinks too much. He should be a little reckless sometimes haha. Lets see some senseless violence from him!

bardabe
08-29-2009, 01:16 PM
Sasuke is kicking ass and so he's pretty confident hence the jumping into Raikage's face. Naruto just wooped some major ass. One person I wanna see kick ass is Kakashi. He's too strategic so he dodges and thinks too much. He should be a little reckless sometimes haha. Lets see some senseless violence from him!

he will prolly die, thats what happened last time when he fought Pein lol

VNG704
08-29-2009, 01:59 PM
he will prolly die, thats what happened last time when he fought Pein lol
Writer's fault. I mean, Kakashi could of used the kamui on Pein instead. Which reminds me, they should've let the ero sannin come back like everyone else.

9s13Coupe3SX
09-04-2009, 03:43 AM
new naruto manga is out, damn im drunkin..

anyways still is a teaser, but you get to see naruto whine ..lol

bardabe
09-04-2009, 09:19 AM
this one was actually pretty good

HyperTek
09-10-2009, 10:40 PM
so i caught all the dattabayo subbed episodes to 91, who is subbing after that?

Daniel.
09-11-2009, 10:26 AM
The Raiger bomb was sick as hell haha.

Naruto Central | Manga Viewer > Naruto > 463 (http://www.narutocentral.com/manga.php?s=naruto&c=463)

enkei2k
09-11-2009, 11:28 AM
so i caught all the dattabayo subbed episodes to 91, who is subbing after that?

you gotta find random subbers...HorribleSubs, GoGoAnime are the two I use the most. check NarutoFan > Your #1 Naruto Anime and Manga Resource! (http://www.narutofan.com) for the stuff you need.

simmode1
09-14-2009, 08:01 PM
I love how the Raikage fights like he from the hood... I mean, c'mon... look at him...

Sasuke is all like: "Chidori!"
Raikage: "Elbow, bitch!"

Then he lightning powerbombs Sasuke! lol Awesome!

And then Sasuke is all like: "Can't touch me! I got black fire! Hehe!"
And the Raikage is all like: "Bitchslap yo ass!"

Yes. Make no mistake. That was an open fist, backhanded bitchslap. I love seeing Sasuke gtting beat up. And for some reason, Raikage sounds like the Juggernaut Bitch, in my head. I think I just found my replacment for Jiraya. Raikage is my new favorite character. Even cooler than KillerBee...:bowrofl:

bardabe
09-14-2009, 09:47 PM
I love how the Raikage fights like he from the hood... I mean, c'mon... look at him...

Sasuke is all like: "Chidori!"
Raikage: "Elbow, bitch!"

Then he lightning powerbombs Sasuke! lol Awesome!

And then Sasuke is all like: "Can't touch me! I got black fire! Hehe!"
And the Raikage is all like: "Bitchslap yo ass!"

Yes. Make no mistake. That was an open fist, backhanded bitchslap. I love seeing Sasuke gtting beat up. And for some reason, Raikage sounds like the Juggernaut Bitch, in my head. I think I just found my replacment for Jiraya. Raikage is my new favorite character. Even cooler than KillerBee...:bowrofl:
:bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowrofl::bowr ofl:

b-s14
09-15-2009, 10:41 PM
Gaara comes back with a vengence!!!

http://www.dotup.org/uploda/www.dotup.org146600.jpg

meteorite_flo
09-15-2009, 10:47 PM
Raikage is DOPE! Where can I find raws?

Daniel.
09-17-2009, 10:36 AM
The latest chapter is out.

I can't believe what Raikage did to his arm...

I'm really curious as to how Naruto is going to handle this.

240love
09-17-2009, 11:46 AM
dam this last chapter was fucken awsome!! cant wait to see this part animated

meteorite_flo
09-17-2009, 01:23 PM
Damn it was such a tease(the new chapter), but I guess I will wait a month and catch back on. I'll refrain myself from going into this thread now.

simmode1
09-17-2009, 02:40 PM
Raikage is DOPE! Where can I find raws?

www.tokyotosho.info

bardabe
09-18-2009, 01:05 AM
wow this chapter was fuckin epic. Raikage is a mothe fuckin G lol

SochBAT
09-18-2009, 05:37 AM
Raikage : "Arm? fuck it. /CHOP"

bardabe
09-18-2009, 09:52 AM
^^ dude where the fuck have you been why u get pinked?

SochBAT
09-18-2009, 01:24 PM
Stay on topic!

My avatar, sexy no jutsu, BARELY had her nipples showing.

Some KABUTO mod pinked me.

I made a thread to fully understand why i was pinked, but no one looked at it. Awesome.

anyhow, the avatar was awesome.

I can't wait for the next release. its getting gooooooooooood.

Susanoo v Kyuubi.

I hate that fucking name.

Susanoo.

REALLY?

REALLY?!?!?!

SochBAT
09-18-2009, 01:32 PM
Dabble PAST!

bardabe
09-18-2009, 06:30 PM
the look of the Jutsu make up for the very homosexual name it has .

I don't think there will be Kyuubi action, gaara got Jacked remember?

kandyflip445
09-18-2009, 11:03 PM
the look of the Jutsu make up for the very homosexual name it has .

I don't think there will be Kyuubi action, gaara got Jacked remember?

Kyuubi is in Naruto. Nine tailed beast. Gaara had Shukaku.

Woot I'm a nerd....lol

VNG704
09-19-2009, 07:12 AM
Stay on topic!

My avatar, sexy no jutsu, BARELY had her nipples showing.

Some KABUTO mod pinked me.

I made a thread to fully understand why i was pinked, but no one looked at it. Awesome.

anyhow, the avatar was awesome.

I can't wait for the next release. its getting gooooooooooood.

Susanoo v Kyuubi.

I hate that fucking name.

Susanoo.

REALLY?

REALLY?!?!?!

<LI sizset="43" sizcache="3">Similar to other Mangekyo Sharingan abilities, Susanoo was taken from Japanese mythology. Susanoo (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Susanoo), the god of sea and storms, was the brother of Amaterasu (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Amaterasu) and Tsukuyomi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tsukuyomi), with Susanoo born from Izanagi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Izanagi) washing his nose. <LI sizset="47" sizcache="3">The Totsuka Sword is the sword used by the god Susanoo to slay the eight-headed and eight-tailed snake, Yamata no Orochi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yamata_no_Orochi), just like it was used by Itachi's Susanoo to defeat Orochimaru's Eight Branches Technique (http://naruto.wikia.com/wiki/Eight_Branches_Technique) (八岐の術, Yamata no Jutsu).
The Yata no Kagami (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yata_no_Kagami) (八咫鏡, Eight Span Mirror) is one of the Three Imperial Regalia of Japan (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Imperial_Regalia_of_Japan) (三種の神器, Sanshu no Jingi), together with the Kusanagi no Tsurugi (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kusanagi_no_Tsurugi) (草薙劍, Grass CutterSword) and the Yasakani no Magatama (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yasakani_no_Magatama) (八尺瓊曲玉) Jewel necklace.
-narutopedia

there, Susanoo just got some cool points. Amaterasu was sun god with tsukuyomi as moon god. I don't know if Sasuke's susanoo had the ultimate sword and shield like Itachi's but if it did then it's over for the Raikage, unless he's got something up his sleeve. I'm just waiting for...
Raikage: this is for bumble bee! grrr!
Sasuke: wtf, we didn't get him, he got away.
Raikage: oh? okay, lets get danzo since we both hate his guts.

simmode1
09-20-2009, 02:04 PM
I'm just waiting for...
Raikage: this is for bumble bee! grrr!
Sasuke: wtf, we didn't get him, he got away.
Raikage: oh? okay, lets get danzo since we both hate his guts.

Lol... It's KillerBee, not Bumble Bee...

But yes, that would be hilarious. And since we haven't seen the homie in a long time:

Wut up, bitches!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xFOgtkmD3ow/STaz2bKy54I/AAAAAAAAA1E/9MF4xy3sm4Y/s400/hachibi_rapper_by_Pokedex_Himori.png

VNG704
09-20-2009, 04:18 PM
Lol... It's KillerBee, not Bumble Bee...

But yes, that would be hilarious. And since we haven't seen the homie in a long time:

Wut up, bitches!
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_xFOgtkmD3ow/STaz2bKy54I/AAAAAAAAA1E/9MF4xy3sm4Y/s400/hachibi_rapper_by_Pokedex_Himori.png
lol yea killer bee, thought bumble bee sounded funny :shifty:
must have transformer in my mind. Why would anyone mess with a dude with four swords, haha.

simmode1
09-21-2009, 01:49 PM
lol yea killer bee, thought bumble bee sounded funny :shifty:
must have transformer in my mind. Why would anyone mess with a dude with four swords, haha.

Why? Because Susake obviously thought he was more badass. WRONG.:axe: