PDA

View Full Version : It's Friday, thank goodness

Phlip
01-31-2003, 12:15 PM
So I leave class early today after a test, and since I live 40 minutes away from class and my job is in between the 2, I figured I'd kill time on the net, sourcing my differential and all that good stuff for next week... I go to work, eject the cartridge from my changer and go in and jump on the elevator alone, I proceed to hit the '1' button, and then stood there looking at it. "damn thing didn't even light up" I think as I hit it again. Now I'm getting impatient and step OFF the elevator to see the big ass '1' staring me in the face to the right, hop back on and hit the three... 9 hours left, I want to go home so bad.

Dousan_PG
01-31-2003, 01:07 PM
got paid today! $_$
tonight adjusting coilovers (maybe), putting stock sways back (for sure) on for some stuff i want to test
adding front and rear ladder bars (Front for sure, rear requires modification) and

TESTING these upgrades i hope hehe...

weekend is here!! (in 4 hours)...so good..shine street tomorrow! yeeeee haaaw!

240GURL
01-31-2003, 03:33 PM
I am at work right now and I can't work. I find myself surfing the net and making fun of my co-workers!!

I don't think seven o clock will EVER get here!

Bbandit
01-31-2003, 03:53 PM
yea yea im excited
its friday and we're going to have a 2 days autocross on saturday and sunday...
woohooo.. the moment i've been waiting for..

DuffMan
02-01-2003, 04:49 AM
I am glad its friday because this has been a crappy week for me. Got a speeding and evading toll ticket, got bad frostbite, fell asleep and showed up almost 2 hours late to work, and hit a tree with my 240 smashing up the fender.

Yep, what a week. :mad:

96SEChick
02-01-2003, 01:24 PM
Originally posted by DuffMan
I am glad its friday because this has been a crappy week for me. Got a speeding and evading toll ticket, got bad frostbite, fell asleep and showed up almost 2 hours late to work, and hit a tree with my 240 smashing up the fender.

Yep, what a week. :mad:

That sucks!! Is your car still drivable? I hope your weekend goes better than your week did ;)