PDA

View Full Version : Looking for s13! (Nissan 240sx 1989-1993)

guill31
10-29-2008, 07:48 PM
Hey guys!

Here's my problem: I once owned a 240sx as my first sports car and then had to sell it because the frame rails were too rusty and it would've cost me 3000$ to fix the car floor. However, I absolutely loved this car and now I have a hard time finding an other one. I live in Canada (Montreal), and clean 240sx are hard to find since the snow messes everything up and makes them rust as hell. The problem is that I want to buy a 240sx from the States but I really don't know the procedures to import a car from the USA and I don't know about the shipping cost as well of having a car shipped from your place to mine. A little help would really be appreciated. Therefore, I know it's complicated, but I need a seller who would be willing to take the time to work out a deal with me, but be sure that your 240sx would be taken care of with me! Anyway bottom line is: I'm looking for a nissan 240sx s13 that is quite stock. The car needs to be fairly clean and the engine most work properly. Waiting for offers! Thanks