PDA

View Full Version : Hella Cool

J90lude
10-27-2008, 07:01 PM
Nokia phones are just fuckn wicked :w00t:I figured I would like to share this with you guys...

Drifting Round The Corners Of Life: Nokia Aeon (http://zenith20.blogspot.com/2007/01/nokia-aeon.html)

twotoes
10-27-2008, 07:23 PM
dude....woah....that looks awesome. I cant wait till it comes out so i can swipe it off of some dude at starbucks while hes focused on the book hes reading.

svensko
10-27-2008, 07:26 PM
Nope, those aren't renders at all. :tardrim:

J90lude
10-27-2008, 07:36 PM
:rofl: Good 1 but these phones today are getting wild..:wiggle:

lflkajfj12123
10-27-2008, 07:38 PM
i don't see what would be so hard to make that

that other phone with the nanomachines however is far off

J90lude
10-27-2008, 07:47 PM
i don't see what would be so hard to make that

that other phone with the nanomachines however is far off

Good question thou..

SqueekyClean
10-27-2008, 08:05 PM
I can't wait until they just make a damn phone that gets reception everywhere.

I don't give a damn about Text, Pix, Net, games,

I just want damn phone that works each and everytime and gets clear reception.

Invent that shiet.

J90lude
10-27-2008, 08:17 PM

Invent that shiet.

LOL I hear Alltel is pretty good but I dont know that much about dat shit thou..

JeremyR
10-27-2008, 10:25 PM

Invent that shiet.

serious. i dont need my phone to tell me the fucking weather. or play games. or have text. i have a fucking computer. and if i wanted ot do that shit on the go, i'd buy a laptop.

DALAZ_68
10-27-2008, 10:31 PM
my prayers were answered with a qwerty...:bigok: i love verizon...but that phone does look wicked

SexPanda
10-27-2008, 10:52 PM
http://images.tigerdirect.com/skuimages/large/Motorola-C139-M151-2282-mai.jpg

I used one of these for so long after my nice phone broke. It was perfect. It withstood being run over on more than 1 occasion, slammed against a wall, and dropped in a toilet 3 or 4 times. It was the perfect cell phone. It made calls, and if i dropped it (or worse) no big deal.

try bowling drunk with you iphone. I bet it doesnt work too well.

touge monster
10-27-2008, 11:23 PM
I kinda also wish the new phones coming out were as tough as the free phones they used to give out. Those things were indestructibly. I also wish they make phones that have a longer battery life for those that actually use their phones for what it is. I would definitely trade style and looks for something that comes close to a actual phone. I completely agree with the whole unnecessary features.. but sometimes I find it more convenient to actually have all those features with me without having to carry a huge laptop around.

ZenkiGTS
10-27-2008, 11:28 PM
hella weirt but clean

MELLO*SOS
10-28-2008, 12:00 AM
Nice. But I would never buy it.

hella weirt but clean

??

alindeman1989
10-28-2008, 01:29 AM
man that look amazing.

spikNspan
10-28-2008, 01:50 AM
yeah, that phone is dope sauce.

mRclARK1
10-28-2008, 02:18 AM
I kinda also wish the new phones coming out were as tough as the free phones they used to give out. Those things were indestructibly. I also wish they make phones that have a longer battery life for those that actually use their phones for what it is. I would definitely trade style and looks for something that comes close to a actual phone. I completely agree with the whole unnecessary features.. but sometimes I find it more convenient to actually have all those features with me without having to carry a huge laptop around.

Agreed. Every phone I've owned in the past 2-3 years has had something break etc... My first phone however (didn't even have a color screen... graphics on screen were worse than an old gamboy haha) never broke once, but saw twice the abuse. They can make all these fancy, and at times convenient and helpful, features in a phone... Now they just need to make the phones themselves a little more robust.

svensko
10-28-2008, 06:43 AM
Nice. But I would never buy it.

Agreed. I bought a Voyager and the screen cracked within the first month. While I was sitting in Micrbial genetics. Yes, sitting. No, not on the phone. I checked it after class and there was a crack. I'm not even kidding.

This phone is just begging for cracks/scratches.

J90lude
10-28-2008, 08:35 AM
Agreed. Every phone I've owned in the past 2-3 years has had something break etc... My first phone however (didn't even have a color screen... graphics on screen were worse than an old gamboy haha) never broke once, but saw twice the abuse. They can make all these fancy, and at times convenient and helpful, features in a phone... Now they just need to make the phones themselves a little more robust.

:keke: My first phone was the same way.

J90lude
10-28-2008, 08:37 AM
Agreed. I bought a Voyager and the screen cracked within the first month. While I was sitting in Micrbial genetics. Yes, sitting. No, not on the phone. I checked it after class and there was a crack. I'm not even kidding.

This phone is just begging for cracks/scratches.

Yeah those touch screens are a hassle to deal with sometimes

J90lude
10-28-2008, 08:38 AM

I know rite but sometimes smart phones do come in handy thou..:coolugh:

jackjack
10-28-2008, 10:14 AM
titssssssssssssssssssssssssss

i like

BustedS13
10-28-2008, 10:38 AM
so you blogged about concept art from a year ago
neat

S14DB
10-28-2008, 11:04 AM
so you blogged about concept art from a year ago
neat

2 years ago 10/09/2006... :faint:

touge monster
10-28-2008, 02:51 PM

Yep. As of yesterday my current LG touch screen battery charger broke so I'm back to using my old samsung free phone (my first phone)

http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a158/nga5721/DSC_0001.jpg

emersonLP
10-28-2008, 02:57 PM
I just got an iphone yesterday (behind the times I guess)

Its pretty sweet. It will decide where I should eat.
It will keep me from getting lost (I hope).
And it will keep me from getting bored...
Worth it for sure. I'm hooked

!Zar!
10-28-2008, 03:51 PM
There is already discussion of this phone in BH's thread.