PDA

View Full Version : WTB: 91-94 Coupe Shell

NISMO_tuner
10-27-2008, 12:40 AM
I'm looking for a coupe shell, preferably not salvaged, but i can deal with salvaged as long as it has registraion.
Minor dents ok, body damage might be ok too, but it depends
i dont need anything to be on the car, no windows, no doors, partial interior is ok
all i need is for it to have the dash (cracked or uncraked, doesnt matter), cradle with hubs for wheels to be put on, paperwork
not looking to spend too much, i got all the parts, my frame got twisted so im looking for something to transfer everything to
all im really looking for is basically the rolling frame, so send me what you guys have out there

fakts13
10-27-2008, 01:03 PM
i got a rolling shell. clean pink no accidents, only one drift event under it's belt. has 50mm AIT rear and 30mm AIT front wide fenders. no front bumper and a half a**ed roll bar in it. has dash no interior or cluster. all glass intact (i think if not just a small crack in front windshield). i have to check on how much the penalties and what not are on it. oh yeah no brakes either. perfect candidate for what you need it for. i'll take pics tomorrow of it if you're interested, or if you are near the torrance area you can come take a look at it.

NISMO_tuner
10-27-2008, 05:22 PM
i got a rolling shell. clean pink no accidents, only one drift event under it's belt. has 50mm AIT rear and 30mm AIT front wide fenders. no front bumper and a half a**ed roll bar in it. has dash no interior or cluster. all glass intact (i think if not just a small crack in front windshield). i have to check on how much the penalties and what not are on it. oh yeah no brakes either. perfect candidate for what you need it for. i'll take pics tomorrow of it if you're interested, or if you are near the torrance area you can come take a look at it.

yep, that seems perfect to me...
pm me some pics and more info, and asking price when u get a chance...
thanks

vodka2
11-05-2008, 07:24 PM
Selling the rhd shell , you seen it , you know its clean... 1200 let me know .. ill give u the works bell hub / qr and personal wheel for free. 400$ worth of shit.