PDA

View Full Version : Public Apology from Bomber 570 to 99maxgtr

Bomber 570
10-23-2008, 06:42 PM
I would just like to make a public apology to 99maxgtr, who is an upstanding member of this community, for a deal gone horribly wrong. Several months ago he purchased a pair of zenki headlights from me, which were lost in the mail, and I never could get them back from the post office, during which time I came into some major financial difficulty. The short version being this poor guy went without a refund for all these months until I just recently was able to get the 2nd pair of zenki headlights I got from a friend sold. Thanks to 99maxgtr for being so patient in regards to this deal, and my humblest apologies for the situation. This guy is about the most legit buyer I've ever met.

again my apologies, and good luck to you in future purchased 99maxgtr.

Teknolust72
10-23-2008, 06:55 PM
bravo bravo....

See! there are plenty of good people on Zilvia.

+1 imaginary rep for you!

ILoveMyRHS13
10-23-2008, 08:02 PM
Upstanding gentleman right here.

+1iRep.

99maxgtr
10-30-2008, 08:35 PM
Thanks alot man. Yeah that shit was a bit much, but i always try to believe the best in people and thankfully things finally were resolved. I hope that your situation is getting better as well.

florante rea
10-30-2008, 08:48 PM
good man. i was in the same situation with a fellow member who bought a sets of brembo caliper brackets from me. instead, i resend another brackets to the guy. i learned my lesson to always get some kind of confirmation when sending something.