PDA

View Full Version : Muscle Protein Powder - Make you farT???

airsoft
10-23-2008, 05:20 PM
So I had a close!!!! call today holy shit!

I was in the gym @ work, changed and then proceeded out hte door to the workout area, I farted HUGe in the locker/changing/showerroom and went out about 20 feet, realized my ass feels kinda WET.

Anyhow, I proceed back to the john and wipe my ass and had SHARTED!

Nothing on the boxers whew!.. Cleaned up proceeded to the benches/chairs did some workouts on the long bench and this dood went to use it and put his head where my ass was... NASTY!

holy schnikies !!!
close call...

GNC Whey Complex + 30oz milk FTL!!!!

MikeisNissan
10-23-2008, 05:23 PM
natural ftw

Jeremiel
10-23-2008, 05:24 PM
LOL! Been there done something different than that, but no more protein for me... I do things naturally and patiently wait for results, but if you want to get mass, then you have to deal with your shit in many different toilets, kna mean? LOL

lil240sx95
10-23-2008, 05:24 PM
word...take the protein after you workout if anything. make sure it has teh glutamines...

airsoft
10-23-2008, 05:36 PM
I take protein only after workouts haha shit lasts 24hours.

I am off of it on weekends.

I eat a lot of smaller meals a day. I can't consume too much in one setting because I get full real fast.

Its ok, I'll be more careful next time.

I still can't get over that doods head was all over where my sharted ass was...

Charlie
10-23-2008, 05:44 PM
I heard that your farts will become lethal after you take protein.:fart:

Twinchy
10-23-2008, 05:53 PM
^ Ya farts and shits become deadly when you take protein shakes

norcal_black240
10-23-2008, 06:08 PM
You learn something every day. Protein stuff makes you fart. Interesting................

SqueekyClean
10-23-2008, 06:13 PM
Take Protein after and eat a little carb if you're bulking up.

I throw a little creatine in too. Creatine gives you water weight, but it does make you appear larger. Man, I need to get back to Z gym.

lil240sx95
10-23-2008, 06:40 PM
if your gonna take creatine I'd say take superpump 250 from gaspari nutrition doesnt get you all jittery and it helps burn fat. really good has really good reviews all over the place.

touge monster
10-23-2008, 06:42 PM
are you sure its not the milk? lol you're not lactose intolerant right?

lil240sx95
10-23-2008, 06:53 PM
^^ he could be right, take your protein with water and see what happens?

allntrlundrgrnd
10-23-2008, 06:57 PM
lol at least it didnt happen while you were doing dead lifts or squats.

actually now i wish that did happen, that would be fucking epicly hilarious.

japslapsilvia
10-23-2008, 07:43 PM
lol at least it didnt happen while you were doing dead lifts or squats.

actually now i wish that did happen, that would be fucking epicly hilarious.

ahhhhhh that would have been some FUNNY SHIT!!!! awwww that was a good laugh!!!!!!!!

to the op try a different protien, i am using muscle tech, by nitro tech, and i take it with whole milk, once before i work out and another w/in 30 mins of finishing a work out. but im trying to bulk up. in anycase i didt get any gas or shits from it.

ManoNegra
10-23-2008, 10:04 PM
http://psybrrr.typepad.com/photos/tshirts/cartmanbeefcake1-thumb.JPG

Matej
10-23-2008, 10:10 PM
"I gambled on a fart, and lost. Lost big." -best of ZT

WERDdabuilder
10-23-2008, 10:21 PM
protein never made me fart but weight gainer...now that is another story.

drink it before i work out, workout for 2 hours. right when i get home, i need to replace my toilet.

silpena
10-23-2008, 11:01 PM
what u need to do is take another protein. That gnc brand is nothing but filters and crappy un isolated/ cold filtered whey. Also most of the times it not the whey protein its the milk that makes ppl gas'ey. Id take either change what ur taking or get some digestive enzymes to break down the protein better plus itll help you asborb and make more out your carbs/fats/protein. For me i take ON's whey only but i'm going towards a wheat or buckwheat based protein since its cheaper and allready has the enzymes but on the down side, it lacks in a complete source of amino acids.
p.s. dont listen to the ppl who work at gnc. Thier brand is crap and everything they have is crap. The only real good stuff they have is gaspari, ON's, MHP and thats all. Muscle tech is too expensive for what it is. YOu can home brew the same stuff for about half the price and twice the servings. You dont need nothing fancy just basic multi viatamin, GOOD protein and a basic no b.s. creatine/no. Some fast asborbing carb like dextrose or even better waxy maize if u can aford it. IF your on a budget then buy gatorade by pounds(in powder). Oh, dude just fart. Your at the gym every guy farts there and walks every way.

wrapmeup2005
10-23-2008, 11:32 PM
Lol, no joke, I fart and walk away with that 'What the fuck is that smell' look :confused: lol. Woulda made a better story if it happened out in the weight room lol but nice try :bigok: I would suggest not taking it with milk and maybe trying a different protein powder. All together I would suggest dropping any kind of formulas and go natural :)

punk138
10-24-2008, 03:02 AM
i take that whey protein stuff after working out. no gas though. protein bars are another story...mud butts for days.

TheWolf
10-24-2008, 05:39 AM
anavar... perfect for the light bulker.. if you're on creatine also try an estrogen blocker to keep the bitch tits/water off of you.

silpena
10-24-2008, 09:53 PM
no need for estrogen blocker unless u just got off a test cycle or your old as hell. If u want to shed wieght than get a diuretic. Taxatone is a good one.

BOROSUN
10-24-2008, 10:49 PM
i stopped drinking protein and stopped lifting. it never gave me gas ,though.

now everything is cardio. bulkin up sucked up my energy.

i didn't know gatorade comes in powder.

bboyt3nsk
10-25-2008, 04:36 PM
that sucks!
I use Myoplex and have had no such problems. I know Brady Quinn wouldnt make me drink something that would make me shart.

alindeman1989
10-26-2008, 01:06 AM
wtf ahah this is gross haha.

SlideWell
10-26-2008, 03:02 AM
check out American Sports Nutrition "American Whey" thats what i use.
the guy at GNC recommended it to me. its priced well and he said puts out better results than the others. i was really happy with my results for the time i used it. hopin my workout buddy will get back into it with me when my car is up n running so i can drive over to his garage with his setup. fuck. miss workin out.