PDA

View Full Version : I've gone and done it. I started a whole mess of **** on the Corvette boards!

Jeff240sx
01-27-2003, 11:49 PM
Yea. They were bieng idiots over there, so I created an account to post.
After bieng "approved" 24 hours later, I realized that my "Modifications" in my profile had been deleted. Assholes.
If you read the first page, you'll get the drift of the thread. I'm all the way back on the third page. Yup. It goes on for 3 pages.
Also, you'll see that my sig follows suit of theirs. When in Rome, do what the Romans do.
Here's the thread for adventurous people out there:
http://forums.corvetteforum.com/zerothread?id=477981&page=1

It's 3 pages of calling an S2000 and 350Z "rice," and gloating over the fact that a Z06 smoked them.
I'm overly depressed at that show of idiocy.
-Jeff

whateverjames
01-28-2003, 12:06 AM
hehe. :D i'll have to check back tomorrow and see what was said afterwards.

240meowth
01-28-2003, 12:07 AM
let them have their domestic pride man... your post is pointless to them, u'll just get flamed and yada yada yada... and cause frustration. just leave 'em alone in their lil world

Jeff240sx
01-28-2003, 12:11 AM
But see. I just want someone to *think* "gee. mabey I'm an ass." I don't care if they follow it up with "Nah. I'm not an ass." As long as ONE person THOUGHT they COULD be an ass... my post was worth it.
-Jeff

240 2NR
01-28-2003, 12:16 AM
Wow, based on the frequency of smilies present, I would have guessed it to be a 15 yr old, high school "ricer" forum. They all have some pretty looooooooong signatures too, and a few too many "ricey" mods to be ragging on potentially stock imports (the vette with the flame job in the engine with red interior comes to mind).

edit- I just got to page two and apparently there are two flame jobbed engine bays. It's like a freaking cult in there. Everyone's high on "patriotism" and sucking the original posters dick in complimenting him. Way to go, you were so much faster then some people who may not have even been racing you on the street. Take it to the track if you want to find out who the better driver/ car is.

dragon240sx
01-28-2003, 12:18 AM
Yeah this is even more reasons why i hate all the corvette brats out there...all because it's a corvette they think they're a god or something...i know this guy who owns a corvette and a supra and he'll tell ya anyday he'd rather mod the Supra than the corvette because the Supra gets him hella attention out in town where corvettes are getting "common" Some people just don't understand that all because it's an import that a Supra, S2000, 350Z, RX-7, or hell even a 300ZX can kick some ASS! :D

azn_romeox
01-28-2003, 02:02 AM
ya... they go into the sense of them being right. what a waste of gas i could have used. damn v8's. lol. I like muscle cars :) actually all cars :)...

I hate it when they use the term rice... and people need to stop saying its all focking asian. I don't even use the term rice anymore... just because its lost all context. I just say its ugly.

DuffMan
01-28-2003, 02:38 AM
Why spend all that money on a corvette when you could just make a large sign that says "I AM A POSER" and carry it arround with your.

It would have about the same effect.

boro240
01-28-2003, 05:19 AM
i like how they go on about it being "driver education" when all it really is is they have a faster car. any moron can push the gas pedal. and what you said is exactly right. i can beat a geo metro, but i dont. and if i did i wouldnt post up about it and get 3 pages of crap telling me how good of a job i did.

KyoLo
01-28-2003, 05:32 AM
Gosh, hate those brats relate patriotism with American muscle cars..... very insophisticated...stupid.........in their own little world.

negular
01-28-2003, 06:58 AM
Im anti-america, because I buy japanese cars... shiit... I might be a terrorist too, now that I think about it. ;) :rolleyes: The few corvette owners I've ever interacted with were asssholes who thought their shiit dont stink, but they might be some that arent like that.

bbp
01-28-2003, 07:07 AM
I have never seen more smilies in my life! How annoying! I agree Jeff, they just tag "rice" onto anything that doesnt have a V8 in it.

One of my favorite pastimes is trying to catch Corvettes and similar cars at HPDE's, kinda puts everything in perspective. It's funny, I will fill their mirrors in the corners then the black smoke puffs out and they take off...until the next corner where I will fill their mirror again. A couple laps of that and they reluctantly give the point by. What fun..:) :( :o :D ;) :rolleyes: :cool: :p :) :( :eek: ;) :mad: :D :o :rolleyes: :cool: :( :) :p :) :( :cool: :o :rolleyes: :D :o :( .:)

-E-
01-28-2003, 07:24 AM
wow for a buch of men they sure do act like lil' kids :rolleyes:

HippoSleek
01-28-2003, 07:27 AM
In fairness, I've seen and met many Vette owners that are not tools. Unfortunately, some cars draw a large amount of "Stanleys" - Vettes and s2000's are among the worst. I don't know where the cool guys hang out, but that board seems to be the ClubSi of the V8 community (from the amittedly few visits I've had). :rolleyes:

But to the people here, I would caution you not to sound just like them in slamming a car that WILL walk about anything out there. I don't think Jeff meant any ill will toward the Vette itself, but instead was making fun of the driver in the same way that people here have been cracked on for boasting about the last time they killed a 125hp Civic EX. :o

bbp: I'm jealous. When I first started doing HPDEs, I would pass Vettes all the time (thanks to the dillwad at the wheel). After moving into the ranks a bit that doesn't happen any more. :( There's a few places I'll catch up to a Vette -- usually sections where they have to be overly careful with the pedal on the right. (but rest assured, getting a point-by from a Vette isn't going to happen around here... you might as well just pull into the pits)

bbp
01-28-2003, 07:45 AM
I will have to qualify my statement, if the vette is driven well, there is NO way I can catch it.

It seems all to common for guys with big HP to rely on the pedal on the right too much. They blast down the straight, then slow down too much for the corner, then floor it and blast away again!

(sometimes I wish I had big HP)

Y'know, I don't want this thread to turn into an Us angainst THEM type deal. I think the original point was, don't waste a kill story if the kill is something simple like creaming a car with 100 less horsepower. I really don't have any beef about the vette guys, mustang guys, porsche guys, yugo guys...whatever...to each his own.

Jeff240sx
01-28-2003, 02:00 PM
Oh. I just got banned on the Corvette boards. And I found out that my car is rice, and I found out that '97 C-5's are $21,000.
Lotsa information in that forum.
-Jeff

logo20
01-28-2003, 02:43 PM
there''s no doubt that the z06 is gonna beat the 350z. but this guy is just stupid.
"Once again, I give them both about a length or 2, then I split the 2 of them on the curve with ease, and hang the curve at about 65mph."
at that point I don't think the other guys were even racing anymore. or maybe it was all a daydream he had..

KiDyNomiTe
01-28-2003, 02:55 PM
I have been on the vette forums for a little over a month. It's not just imports they hate, it's almost anything, especially the Viper. I have seen so many posts where someone comes and starts **** talking. Always talking about the viper, or supra, or 350z, etc..

The Z06 is a monster though, especially the Single Turbo ones on that forum, most from my area :D .

burgy240
01-28-2003, 03:05 PM
yeah, It isn't the car.....it is the people. There are planty of vette....make that american muscle guys out there that are intelligent and know cars. Many of them are very cool people to hang with. These people however don't seem to fit into that group as a whole. I joined the forum so we will see how long it takes for me to get canned. If they accept me at all.:D

the head
01-28-2003, 03:08 PM
my family has a vette in the collection I drive a trans am WS6 every day and my projects include a 67mustang and my 240sx if you can't respect the **** then deal i have seen vettes that run single digits and ones that are fast on the track but i know a whole lot of cars that would **** a vetts mother while it looks on crying
see all vette owners (in my case family of vette owners vette is my dad's) are not assholes and the ones out here who street race are not that bad to chill with but the Stanly factor of vettes and vipers is extremely high I saw some middle age tool driving a viper gts in kansas city put his car into a pole because he got on it in a corner just tried to show off to the people on the street i guess. he rolled up to the intersection at like 25 and half way though the left turn just punched it well the car went completely sideways and kissed the big concrete light post down in the plaza district it was the funniest thing I have ever seen

live2drift2live
01-28-2003, 04:51 PM
Ahh the reason that Corvettes are cheap and everything is because they are always in the shop. Those engines to me are shiSt even though the make some mad numbers. But I hate the whole Import vs. Domestic. My friends uncle owns Cooper Corvettes and I mean I have some respect but there was always a line of them in the service department. Ohh and a C5 i dont think could beat a Miata that has a Ford 351 in it. But yeah we hate the people that give Imports bad names "cough" cough" director of F&F "cough" "cough" but it is a mutal hatred. I want to see on the drag strip Import vs. Domestic and have some Corvettes and Rustangs get beat by Supras 300ZX, and all the major powerhouses. But without domestics where would the great rivalary between Red Neck and Asian be? Its all natural.
JBM

whateverjames
01-28-2003, 05:36 PM
gene k was the only person with any sense. its just too bad that they felt so threatened, that they had to ban you. i never realized how bad these corvette owners really are. i thought the supra guys were bad but these guys are worse. i don't understand how the mods of that forum can deal with those signatures. and the usage of the smilies and how they try to fit that american flag smiley into every post they can. jeez :rolleyes:

brage
01-28-2003, 08:48 PM
Originally posted by KyoLo
Gosh, hate those brats relate patriotism with American muscle cars..... very insophisticated...stupid.........in their own little world.

Especially when like 1/3rd or more of the parts in their cars are probably foreign :)

brage
01-28-2003, 08:55 PM
Originally posted by Jeff240sx
Oh. I just got banned on the Corvette boards. And I found out that my car is rice, and I found out that '97 C-5's are $21,000.
Lotsa information in that forum.
-Jeff

Yep... just checked autotrader there are some $21,000 1997 C5 corvettes that look nice... all of em are 800+ miles from tempe though :)

-jeff

thelinja
01-28-2003, 11:04 PM
Originally posted by EONE914
wow for a buch of men they sure do act like lil' kids :rolleyes:
Good call on that EONE. I was about to comment on that. It also annoys me to see that some of those guys are hippocrites, talking about "NAWZZ" and whatnot. The guys in the Nissan and the Honda hopefully knew that they had no chance of beating his LS6, so I assume that it was all in play, and it wasn't that they were "thinking all imports are god and can beat anything" like this clown (JW) says.
Someone with some corvette knowledge help me out here. This JW character claims 383whp..I thought the ZO6 had 405whp? Or is this at the crank?
I think the LS6 in an awesome motor. I saw one at NAIAS and I stared at it in awe for like ten minutes. But I'm happy with my "pile of dog****" KA. :p

Coke White 240
01-29-2003, 08:23 AM
Dude, thats sick, nice work, i have caused crap on that board too, its just that think they know things they dont!

Kreator
01-29-2003, 10:34 AM
OMFG. Noobie board. That's it. I'm not reading corvetteforum anymore. Blah, thought of posting there but hten realized its worthless :rolleyes:

silnv
01-29-2003, 11:11 AM
I think you hurt the thread starter's feelings:( I also think that since my car is "rice" because its asian. I think I am gonna start calling overdone domestics "hamburger and hot dogs" because they are "American";)

Jeff240sx
01-29-2003, 11:26 AM
Hey. I have a kill. I was thinking of posting it.
I was walking down the sidewalk, and there was a 90-year old guy with a walker just up ahead. Him and his wheelchair-ridden wife were neck and neck, talking and minding their own business, but I figured I'd race them. I walked just a tad faster, and blew by them. Stupid old geezers, thinkin they can mess with a 20 year old. Then there was a street crossing. I just up and ran across the street, while they had to wait for the traffic to slow enough to let them through. After that intersection, I was about 20 people-lengths ahead of them!
They all have walking help, and here's me, with my legs, showin them the power of youth! Go youth! Down with Geezers!
:) :( :o :D ;) :p :cool: :rolleyes: :mad: :eek: :confused:
Woot! Go Youth!
(Heh. Typical Vetteforum kill story.)
-Jeff

christopher
01-29-2003, 12:49 PM
This is by far the funniest thing I have ever seen here.

Don't Mess With Texas. :D

NZO
01-29-2003, 12:53 PM
All I got to say is that there are a lot of ignorant motherfuckers on this planet.

Btw guys, i beat a tryicycle today, little punk was playing in his front yard as i drove by and gave me the look. We lined up at the light and i smoked him. Lemme get some props!

Edit: He took his training wheels off so it was a pretty fair race.

96SEChick
01-29-2003, 02:28 PM
I read through all 3 pages of that sh!t, and I really think that the S2000 and the 350Z were playing w/ each other, not the Vette, and the JW (the Vette-guy) decides he wants to fly past them and calls it a Kill Story (or "driver's education). I don't really think the Honda & Nissan were trying to race him. Those guys in that thread are stupid-ass dipsh!ts.

BRB240
01-29-2003, 11:03 PM
When I first started reading the thread I thought that JW was a 22 year old spoiled rich kid that got his vette with 8 pages of crap from his mommy and daddy. But come to find out he is 33 F*CKING YEARS OLD! Why in the hell would a grown man give a crap about racing some kids on the STREET???!!!???

s13rookie
01-30-2003, 01:01 AM
it dindt seem to me like EVERYONE was being a snob. some actually seemed to understand your point.

that makes me think back to thread a long time ago on a vette board, where some vette owner was ragging on a black civic. than the civic showed up, bet him and walked him.

The Mole
01-30-2003, 01:07 AM
there were mixed replies...some seemed to have a brain...and others brains seemed to be over run by their beautiful mullets...not trying to stereotype domestic drivers to all having mullets, just doing the same that they do to us :)

-chris

s13rookie
01-30-2003, 01:12 AM
well, you know the mullet adds the same amount of horsepower as a "fart-can' exhaust right?

The Mole
01-30-2003, 01:17 AM
Originally posted by s13rookie
well, you know the mullet adds the same amount of horsepower as a "fart-can' exhaust right?

:) :D :) :p

Jeff240sx
01-30-2003, 01:57 AM
I'm laughing my ass off!
Why the mullet bashing? It's just so fvcking funny.
I'm just seeing a redneck in a tank-top with a can of Busch beer, chilling with the mullet.
LOL!
-Jeff