PDA

View Full Version : CSI: Las Vegas Season 9

ALTRNTV
10-09-2008, 05:12 PM
Tonight is the season premier of CSI:LV season 9.

Who watches this show? I've seen every episode since
it first began. This show changed television when it first
aired, and paved the way for all these forensics shows that
followed.

It's my favorite out of the 3 CSI shows. They should make a CSI:LA.

I'll be tuned in tonight, with switching channels for the Laker game.

CBS 9pm PST

cc4usmc
10-09-2008, 05:14 PM
The other ones are retarded compared to this one. That one chick is ugly as butt though. Yuck.

ALTRNTV
10-09-2008, 05:15 PM
The other ones are retarded compared to this one. .
CSI:Miami is funny though. David Caruso always does that "look."

lucky7
10-09-2008, 05:16 PM
miami and new york are fail town to the max. gil grissom is a badass. thanks for the heads up, i had no idea.

Future240
10-09-2008, 05:17 PM
miami and new york are fail town to the max. gil grissom is a badass. thanks for the heads up, i had no idea.
:werd:

This is the only one I watch, fuck yea, thanks for the reminder

ALTRNTV
10-09-2008, 05:18 PM
I only watch Miami and NY when there's nothing else on.
LV is where it's at. Grissom is the shit. Too bad Warrick is going
to leave after this season.

I love the SpikeTV replays of this show. They show like 4 hours
worth every night.

cc4usmc
10-09-2008, 05:26 PM
CSI:Miami is funny though. David Caruso always does that "look."

The only episode of Miami I want to watch is where that asshole gets dropped. He's such a badass.... NOT. haha.

ALTRNTV
10-09-2008, 05:28 PM
Yea, everyone knew he wasn't going to die, he's the damn star.
Doesn't matter though, Grissom > Caine.

Future240
10-09-2008, 05:35 PM
I only watch Miami and NY when there's nothing else on.
LV is where it's at. Grissom is the shit. Too bad Warrick is going
to leave after this season.

I love the SpikeTV replays of this show. They show like 4 hours
worth every night.

I didnt know warrick was leaving, but I read an article where Grissom said he was leaving. He said that as an actor he as to do more than CSI

ALTRNTV
10-09-2008, 05:43 PM
That's right. Warrick and Grissom are both leaving after this season.
Well, that sucks. Show won't be the same anymore.

LOS ANGELES, California (AP) -- William Petersen is leaving "CSI: Crime Scene Investigation," a move that might have fans of his brainy crimebuster Gil Grissom screaming bloody murder.

Petersen has agreed to return for occasional guest appearances and will remain a "CSI" executive producer, but his run as an original cast member will end this coming season, executive producers Carol Mendelsohn and Naren Shankar said Tuesday.

The air date for his final episode, the season's 10th, has yet to be determined but probably will be at the beginning of 2009, the producers said. The series debuted in fall 2000.

A number of familiar characters will return in the episodes building up to Grissom's departure, among them his former colleague and flame Sara Sidle, played by Jorja Fox; the Miniature Killer and sexy Lady Heather.

Daniel.
10-09-2008, 06:04 PM
you guys are crazy. all of the CSI's are freaking awesome. i watch them all!

lucky7
10-09-2008, 07:03 PM
what. its 9, and i cant find it... didnt see anything about it on the website.

EDIT: found it!

I10cruiser
10-09-2008, 07:17 PM
i only watched csi miami :P

lucky7
10-09-2008, 07:24 PM
i only watched csi miami :P

my brother only likes miami. i tried, but that shit is too corny for me. :keke:

Grisom is my idol. i <3 his beard, too.

Future240
10-09-2008, 08:07 PM
I didnt get to watch it, damn school work :-/

ALTRNTV
10-09-2008, 08:11 PM
what. its 9, and i cant find it... didnt see anything about it on the website.

EDIT: found it!

9PST. ;)

:p

alindeman1989
10-09-2008, 08:45 PM
I think the other CSIs suck. The og one is the best.

4thHorse
10-09-2008, 09:02 PM
CSI Vegas is the best of all 3, I have all seasons on DVD. Gil started getting on my nerves after awhile, he seems like a snob. Is Wendy(one of the lab techs) still there, she is hot.

This may be a spoiler

Gary Dourdan (Warrick) wanted more money to do the show. When he wasn't given what he wanted he desided not to do the show anymore. From my understanding he is only in the first episode of season 9 to die. Pretty messed up way to leave the show, I didn't see it coming. Warrick was my favorite on the show.

IdriveaNissan
10-09-2008, 09:20 PM
cat got butt raped.

silviaguy240
10-09-2008, 09:20 PM
spoiler i guess..
yea he died, caught the last half of the show, apparently he was brought up on drug charges outside of the show, that might be another reason

Future240
10-09-2008, 10:57 PM
CSI Vegas is the best of all 3, I have all seasons on DVD. Gil started getting on my nerves after awhile, he seems like a snob. Is Wendy(one of the lab techs) still there, she is hot.

This may be a spoiler

Gary Dourdan (Warrick) wanted more money to do the show. When he wasn't given what he wanted he desided not to do the show anymore. From my understanding he is only in the first episode of season 9 to die. Pretty messed up way to leave the show, I didn't see it coming. Warrick was my favorite on the show.

Nooooooo dammmit I didnt see the spoiler part:bash::cry:

ALTRNTV
10-09-2008, 11:00 PM
This episode wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, but it had some
very emotional parts.

yea he died, caught the last half of the show, apparently he was brought up on drug charges outside of the show, that might be another reason[/COLOR]
The drug charges were after he announced his departure from the show.
Well, that's what I read from sources.

KA-T_240
10-09-2008, 11:37 PM
I would have watched it. But studying for my midterm>TV.

I also like NCIS. And I remember back to when I used to watch J.A.G. all the time.

ALTRNTV
10-10-2008, 12:05 AM
I always thought that main chick from J.A.G. was hot.

slidingsky
10-10-2008, 07:58 AM
This episode wasn't as good as I wanted it to be, but it had some
very emotional parts.

The drug charges were after he announced his departure from the show.
Well, that's what I read from sources.

It was announced that he wasn't coming back around the end of last season. About a month later after the announcement is when he was arrested.

I always thought that main chick from J.A.G. was hot.

Catherine Bell. She's on Army Wives now.

Agent_S13
10-10-2008, 08:54 AM
Interesting news. Its like when the other 2 were "fired" for not showing up a few years back due to wanting to re-negotiate their contracts. Then they came back and it was a "mis-understanding".

I thought the drug charges came up and CBS decided to cut him loose, but didn't know he left for "more money". I'd like to see where he turns up next, but if it were me -- I'd stay as long as possible. Pay may not be that great but you get better payouts in the long-term w/ royalties since the show is already in syndication on Spike TV and stuff...

I can see William Peterson (Grissom) leaving, but I think he's going to do more "behind the camera" work --- he's been directing a lot more of the episodes before cutting his schedule in half and just like Jorja Fox, they'll both be back in episodes.

I heard they brought in Lawrence Fishburne to replace Grissom. I can't wait to see how he "runs the team", and it would be nice to see how well he does on network tv since the only thing I remember him being on last was Pee-Wee's Playhouse.

Muahah, am I showing my age? :rofl:

-Aaron
'91 240sx coupe