PDA

View Full Version : First day of work

keistyle
10-09-2008, 04:19 PM
today is my first day of work. i go in at four, im a bit nervous haha.
i work at a chuck e cheese. kinda lame kinda not.
what was your guy's first job?
experience?

ALTRNTV
10-09-2008, 04:21 PM
Hook it up with some tokens.

Pedo-bear would love to work at Chuck E. Cheese.

keistyle
10-09-2008, 04:23 PM
i might LOL.
i was going to say something about an older man working there, and how much more he would appreciate the job.
Hook it up with some tokens.

Pedo-bear would love to work at Chuck E. Cheese.

dirtyafrican
10-09-2008, 04:24 PM
whataburger, didnt like it to well. was titled as maintenance and i dislike cleaning pee. got terminated because the place got a new manager and she found out i was underage (15).

HyperTek
10-09-2008, 04:24 PM
nice.. any milfs?
make that cheddar! lol

DUFFM4N
10-09-2008, 04:30 PM
tako....i thought u had been working there for a while already

mateoo
10-09-2008, 04:33 PM
lol i used to work there a couple of years back..good place to meet girls..and no not little kids..the "older sisters". .you also find a lot of milfs..steal tokens and tickets..and sell them on the side cha ching

mangoes
10-09-2008, 04:38 PM
ah man my first day is this coming monday at an investment company D=, im nervous too

silviaguy240
10-09-2008, 07:59 PM
they still have chuck-e-cheese? jesus

DUFFM4N
10-09-2008, 08:36 PM
yeah, only now its a fine dining experience...white glove service, formal attire/reservations mandatory

qwikspool
10-09-2008, 09:02 PM
doing a responsible thing. good on you.
my first job was working in Mcdonalds and quit after working there for 2 weeks ( job sucked so bad)

silviaguy240
10-09-2008, 09:27 PM
yeah, only now its a fine dining experience...white glove service, formal attire/reservations mandatory

heh, i seriously think ive only seen one chuck-e-cheese my whole life and it was in the fucking ghetto. but apparently there are 2 in my state now which i had no idea about...

s13boy89
10-09-2008, 09:30 PM
yeah i worked at knotts chicken dinner restaurant for 2 weeks lame

keistyle
10-09-2008, 09:35 PM
soooooooooo true! hahaha
duff - i needed to get a copy of my ssn card. so i had to wait a couple weeks.
and fluck im tired. my legs hurt. i didnt stop moving once.
but i did get a co-workers number. !
today was a 4 hour shift, tomorrow i close. and this weekend i work 2; 8 hour shifts. Four hours seemed like a long time. I cant bear to imagine the 8 hour.
mind you my main motivation is my car.
lol i used to work there a couple of years back..good place to meet girls..and no not little kids..the "older sisters". .you also find a lot of milfs..steal tokens and tickets..and sell them on the side cha ching

BustedS13
10-09-2008, 09:37 PM
my first job was driver at Dominos, super fun
dump that showbiz pizza job and get a driving job, it's way super cool when you're still a teenager

DALAZ_68
10-09-2008, 10:09 PM
first job was an internship wiht a construction company...

worked around 65 hours a weeks...yes 60 fucken 5 hour weeks i would stay there and just wake up go home for shower and come back....but man its all about the cash money...

1300+ every other week in my acct...yes please... :keke:

on the real...without motivation, itll just suck ass....just remmeber why ur doing it and honest to god ull have a smile in ur face and heart wihtout fail...

jzepol1985
10-09-2008, 10:14 PM
slay some milfs!!!! for me!!!!

YoungGun
10-09-2008, 10:15 PM
Vans, started the day I turned 16.

I worked there for a year and a day, it was a cool job.

Just go in, it might be intimidating at first, after a couple months you'll be running that chuck e. cheese.

chibo
10-09-2008, 10:16 PM
Peter Piper Pizza... it went well, then I started working on opiates or weed every day. It was fucking great after that.
soooooooooo true! hahaha
duff - i needed to get a copy of my ssn card. so i had to wait a couple weeks.
and fluck im tired. my legs hurt. i didnt stop moving once.
but i did get a co-workers number. !
today was a 4 hour shift, tomorrow i close. and this weekend i work 2; 8 hour shifts. Four hours seemed like a long time. I cant bear to imagine the 8 hour.
mind you my main motivation is my car.
Don't fuck your coworkers unless you can handle mad drama. pro tip. 8 hour days sound nice... I've been doing 15hr days 6 days a week for a while now, shit sucks.

cxlo8331
10-09-2008, 10:17 PM
haha, first jobs always suck.

but first days are always cool.

they never expect you to do anything, just watch everyone else work.

get your hustle on.

JRas
10-09-2008, 10:18 PM
my first job was, outside service at a golf course loved it

got my second job, worked a golf course again same position loved it / hated it ( management )

currently unemployed.. haven't even tried to get a job :|

duffman1278
10-09-2008, 10:20 PM
First job was at pizza hut back in HS. It was pretty nerve wrecking cause I didn't think I would know anyone there at first. Worst job ever though, working fast food just flat out sucks and I usually worked friday-sunday nights.

DALAZ_68
10-09-2008, 10:22 PM
Peter Piper Pizza... it went well, then I started working on opiates or weed every day. It was fucking great after that.

Don't fuck your coworkers unless you can handle mad drama. pro tip. 8 hour days sound nice... I've been doing 15hr days 6 days a week for a while now, shit sucks.ohh yeah...i hear that one...shits fucken wack :squint:

keistyle
10-09-2008, 10:25 PM
i hear that alot. regrets about fucking co workers and relationships etc etc. i dont know well see haha.
i watched for only 30 min until i was virtually on my own doing my own thing already.

Don't fuck your coworkers unless you can handle mad drama. pro tip. 8 hour days sound nice... I've been doing 15hr days 6 days a week for a while now, shit sucks.

alindeman1989
10-09-2008, 10:25 PM
Nice, post pics of the co-worker!!

1989rps13
10-10-2008, 01:45 AM
^^werd!!
my first job was at angel stadium / still is .. job is badass i have co-workers that are hilarious and make the day go by supa quick. Then i got another job while working that one u know gotta get the hustle going + going to schoool :/ ...anyways second job Century theaters ftl!!!!! shit sucked balls! 8.00hr bullshit pay having to deal with cleaning theaters then later i got up'd to booth which was im the asshole that sometimes for get to play your movies lmfao!!!! anyways long story short i cussed out the manager and never went back the bitch had the nerve to tell me i was messin up by not properly playing the movie "screen issues cant see the actors head lol jk wasnt even that bad ) anyways management always makes a big deal.. so ya dont go to Century Theaters in Katella (socal)

they suck balls

shishcabobers
10-10-2008, 02:18 AM
I remember my first job at carls jr, I was the youngest in our crew and I basically became the bitch....:dead:

punk138
10-10-2008, 04:12 AM
first job was at kmart $7.25. fuck that job. cashier around christmas time sucks ass! then got promoted to electronics with .25 cent raise. doing the same shit. stayed there for 7 months till i got caught messing around with my managers daughter, wink wink. i resigned b4 they fired me! hehe. females in that city was hott though!

SlideWell
10-10-2008, 04:18 AM
mine was at a local fast food joint, actually rated top 10 burger joints in seattle, The Ranch Drive-In. it sucked ass, always did. i walked off the job once, got hired back a year later, never came back to work. horrible job. crazy high turnover rate.
the first day on any job usually sucks. so just be patient and youll get it down whatever you do. its expected.

Tearlessj
10-10-2008, 04:25 AM
Im working on it lol. I got hooked up through a friend for Chik-Fil-a. Just gatta go apply.

SlideWell
10-10-2008, 04:29 AM
Im working on it lol. I got hooked up through a friend for Chik-Fil-a. Just gatta go apply.

mmm how i miss chik-fil-a!!! :aw:

stiizy
10-10-2008, 07:19 AM
My first job i was 15 working at a pool hall as a porter working from 8pm to close bout 4am....

it sucked wiping down tables, cleaning ashtrays, mopping, but it was all off the books and i thought 6.00 an hour was great haha....

keistyle
10-10-2008, 07:08 PM
i have to close today -_-

LongGrain
10-10-2008, 07:25 PM
toyota dealership

not too bad. being there with friends makes it 100x better.

if they quit i'm not going back next summer.

EDz s14
10-11-2008, 12:38 AM
i have to close today -_-

http://bp0.blogger.com/_pS_6yKrXtOs/RdqLz3-ZFSI/AAAAAAAAAF0/wrnAcD7mkb8/s320/chuck_e_cheese_angry.jpg (http://bp0.blogger.com/_pS_6yKrXtOs/RdqLz3-ZFSI/AAAAAAAAAF0/wrnAcD7mkb8/s1600-h/chuck_e_cheese_angry.jpg)

Haha Ill come and visit you sometime:)

keistyle
10-11-2008, 02:42 AM
closing was soo lame. i had to clean after messy ass people. A party left like 14 PERFECTLY good buffalo wings, im talking prestine condition, on the table. They were in a box but it seemed as though they forgot to take them. I was sooo tempted to cop a few haha.

blu808
10-11-2008, 03:27 AM
quit your whining man. Most people your age end up cleaning poo, and barf off of bathroom floors. dont think what you are doing is hard, just re adjust your life, since this is what it will be from now till you die.

Working full time just to pay bills.
thats what most people do.

keistyle
10-11-2008, 12:03 PM
LOL, im not doing this for bills. im doing it just to get money for my car and go out and stuff. I start school in january, but i want to work full time until then.
Im getting into notary as well.
quit your whining man. Most people your age end up cleaning poo, and barf off of bathroom floors. dont think what you are doing is hard, just re adjust your life, since this is what it will be from now till you die.

Working full time just to pay bills.
thats what most people do.

Bubbles
10-12-2008, 02:22 AM
What he is saying is eventually you will have to work full time just to pay the required bills of surviving, and he's right.

I guarantee you everybody who provides for themselves and possibly provides for others can tell you the exact moment it hit them that they realized working full time wasn't a decision but instead a necessity for living.

Working 40 hours a week just to cut even with little to no extra spending money..............fucking sucks.

That's life.

keistyle
10-12-2008, 02:47 AM
after i posted, and fully understood the context of his post.
and i too agree.
thats not a very fun way to live, and i hope i will never have to live like that.
ive got 20 hrs thus far! :tardrim:

keistyle
10-21-2008, 07:02 PM
getting paid friday.
i have to register my car. .
there goes my first pay check

Jeremiel
10-21-2008, 07:28 PM
My first job when I was 17; I was working at a computer lab in Santa Monica College and after that, I used to stand at different Home Depot Centers while hoping/praying I get picked up and land a construction job, but I ended up getting picked up by a plumber who taught me everything about plumbing which is the job that got me my first e30 :)

!Zar!
10-21-2008, 07:31 PM
All I have to say is don't get stuck there.

Find a career.

Don't get stuck working, "jobs" forever.