PDA

View Full Version : wtb..

180f!xherUp
10-08-2008, 04:07 PM
kk, i been posting this same topic for the past month... but noob ass me didnt check my pm box and 3 chuki side skirts pass me by....Argh....

well, i went on pandagarage and they have 2 w/ MaJOR damage...

so, if anyone has a pair of (minor damage, ok) chuki skirt for sale.. let me know... PM... thanks

racerx2k1
10-09-2008, 03:35 PM
I just locked 4 of your WTB threads for the same item. DO NOT make mutliple threads again.

180f!xherUp
10-09-2008, 03:44 PM
dude, i have send emails to those who pm me and it's been sold... i'm still looking for a pair... so now im not allowed to post any thread about chuki skirt if i wtb.... i would stop threading if i got a pair...

and half the time, it's pick up ONLY... (riders are located in diff. states too, you know..)

DALAZ_68
10-09-2008, 11:58 PM
dude, i have send emails to those who pm me and it's been sold... i'm still looking for a pair... so now im not allowed to post any thread about chuki skirt if i wtb.... i would stop threading if i got a pair...

and half the time, it's pick up ONLY... (riders are located in diff. states too, you know..)
relaxe...search NICO or 240sx forums or other forums with our cars....i doubt everyone gets everyhting here...its called SEARCHING

how bout a junk yard or 2