PDA

View Full Version : kafanylovesme

sil80d
10-07-2008, 10:46 PM
so i bought the 350mm steering wheel that this guy was/is selling, sent him the paypal payment and two weeks later there is still no steering wheel and the guy will not contact me. stay clear of this guy.

Z33dori
10-07-2008, 10:49 PM
no he is legit

i bought my coilovers from him..

i would give you his number but i deleted it a while ago

sil80d
10-07-2008, 11:26 PM
2 weeks to ship a steering wheel 500 miles is not legit.

Z33dori
10-07-2008, 11:39 PM
trust me i got worried 2

my coilovers were lost by UPS for 2 months. YES 2 WHOLE MONTHS

but Peter stayed in contact with me... he was hard to reach at times b/c he lost internet ..

DreamN
10-07-2008, 11:44 PM
Kafanylovesme (Peter) is definitely legit. Full time student and full time worker I believe so he barely has time to do anything other than that. He won't dick you on the steering wheel. Just give him a bit of time.

Best way to contact him is via phone since he still doesn't have a reliable internet connection.

sil80d
10-08-2008, 12:50 AM
well i would BUT nobody seems to have his number and i have left my number in every pm that i have sent to him, yet he has never once used it. my verdit stands, scam artist

DreamN
10-08-2008, 01:09 AM
Should always get a number since you never know what could happen. As mentioned he doesn't have a reliable source for internet so that pretty much dismisses your PMs. I'll relay this to him though.

sil80d
10-08-2008, 08:02 PM
i have contacted this seller with help of people that vouched for him. says to give it to this coming monday if the wheel is not here he will refund my money. thanks to the person that gave me the number

blackalicious95
03-24-2009, 09:19 PM
Peter is a legit guy, traded him for a bucket seat and the seat was in great condition just like he said.
Def would do bussiness with him again

Geno750
06-04-2009, 09:53 PM
I tried to buy a R32 GTR seat from this guy back in March. This is a link to the original thread. http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/245701-r32-gtr-u-s-passenger-seat-bolt-s13-s14-socal.html

After several promises that he would ship this out to me, I filed a paypal dispute, here is his reply from April (yes, that is right we're already at 1 month)

Originally Posted by kafanylovesme
Hey bro...good news and bad news. Bad news is that I haven't been able to ship it out because I jsut had to deal with a death to my uncle and I just really haven't been here. And to make it worse I haven't been on really long enough to reply because my isp is acting up and doesn't let me visit zilvia. And also bad news is I got an email about you putting a hold to my paypal account and really man, I can't ship it out unless I have the funds in there as I lost my job this past week as well. good news is that the seat is ready to be shipped out, but can't really do much without the money in my account. so again im sorry i know it's been a while bro, but really it's been hard and my deepest apologies to you man and no im not a scammer. i can even send you pics of the seat just to assure you that i am not scamming you. ive sold numerous things on here just to prove that i am not so let me know how we can solve this.

While I'm not a totally insensitive asshole, I wasn't born yesterday either. I said that I'd lift the dispute if he could give me irrefutable proof that he shipped the seat, or he could resell it and just refund me my money.

He said he understood that I can't chance it, and that he would let me know in the next few days.

Those next few days went by, and with no reply, nor a reply to the paypal dispute, they refunded me a portion of what I was owed, and have since closed his paypal account down.

His outstanding debt with me is just a little above $100 dollars, and I'm posting this after resold the seat to someone else last week (http://zilvia.net/f/sale-items/256401-r32-gtr-u-s-passenger-side-bolt-s13-s14-socal.html), and will not reply to any of my pm's, or simply refund me the remaining balance.

DreamN
06-04-2009, 10:06 PM
Have you tried calling him?

I LUV MY S13
09-04-2009, 07:21 PM
i gave the guy 375 as a "down payment" for several parts..i texted him a few times yesterday to pay the rest and pick up the stuff but hes not answering..tried hitting him up today but no answer again...hes always answered before and now all of a sudden i cant get a hold of him.....idk man